Brian Miller Weddings Reviews

14 | Brewster, MA

14 Reviews for Brian Miller Weddings

• Mia

Mia R. · Married on 10/01/2020

Captured our engagement perfectly!

My fiance hired Brian to capture our engagement - in fact, he was part of the whole set up. Brian joined us on a sunset cruise on a sailboat and approached us, asking if he could take some shots for a photojournalism assignment for a magazine. I had no idea what was happening and when my fiance proposed, Brian captured the moment. He took fantastic posed and candid shots of us on the boat throughout the evening and then back in St. Augustine. The photos are gorgeous, I'm so excited to get prints. I know we'll love them for years to come. Brian was fantastic!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Chadd C. · Married on 10/01/2020

Nothing but the highest accolades. Would recommend to anyone.

Brian is astounding and a must if you are in need and in the St. Augustine/FL area. He worked with me behind the scenes to set up the engagement as a surprise, came prepared with additional equipment to get the shots just right in low light, brought champagne, and took on us on a shoot through St. Augustine. Best of all, the photos came out wonderfully. Cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Corey · Married on 12/27/2019

Hire this man

If you want an awesome photographer for your wedding, look no further. Bryan is your guy. He is super passionate about his work but also super laid back. He met up with us before the wedding just to get to know us and our story. During the ceremony he was catching photos from every angle. The photos turned out excellent and he gave us great advice on shot scenarios for our mini newlywed shoot.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Marie

Marie R. · Married on 12/06/2019

Beyond expectation!

Brian was the absolute best wedding photographer! He has an amazing personality and had an insane amount of patience for my family who kept scattering during pictures. He even helped out my brother-in-law (aspiring videographer) with his own shots during the wedding! We received some pictures the very next day and we couldn't be happier with the final product! You can NOT go wrong with hiring Brian Miller!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Jenifer

Jenifer W. · Married on 10/12/2019

Say "Yes" to Brian!

Brian was super easy to work with; always had great response time, flexible schedule for conversations, and honest - no hidden costs! Sincerely provided an exceptional experience and delivered more beautiful photos than we could have imagined! Thanks for all your amazing work, Brian!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/08/2019

The Best Thing!

When we first meet Brian we knew he was the one we wanted to shot our engagement photos and our wedding!! He was down to earth, kind, funny, and ohhh so very talented. Our engagement photos came out outstanding, we were so excited to have him shoot our wedding too. Brian went above and beyond on our wedding day! He captured every moment perfectly! The tears, the smiles, the laughter, it all happened and our pictures reflect each emotion beautifully. He knew what and who were important to us and captured it. He focused on The details and the lighting , the results were endless! Our expectations were very much exceeded. We are excited to use him in the again in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Maeve S. · Married on 10/13/2018

Our experience working with Brian was awesome!!

Brian was so great to work with. He is so down to earth, flexible and listens to your ideas! He is truly an amazing artist and is very humble about it. We planned our wedding from Philly and hit it off when we met on a trip down to St. Augustine. He always responded timely to emails and any questions that I had. He also was very accommodating to my husband who was on crutches for our wedding! We plan on hiring Brian again in the future, and I HIGHLY recommend you hire him too!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2018

Brian is hands down the best! So great we flew him across the US to shoot our wedding. Very professional and fantastic to work with. I am so thankful for the beautiful photos to remember that day. Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

Brian was a pleasure to work with! We had a small, casual wedding on the beach. We talked on the phone & by email, to determine exactly a package that would meet our needs. He was so flexible, & easy to work with. We are SO happy with our photos! Choose him!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/01/2018

Brian was very professional and flexible - he captured our wedding on the Schooner Freedom beautifully. It was a challenge with the wind and the space, as well as spending part of his Easter Day with us but he did a excellent job navigating and documenting our special day! We are very happy and will cherish our photos for many years to come :-)
    Luan & Victor Del Prete

Sent on 04/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/30/2018

Brian brought sunshine to a rainy day! As the mother of the groom, I was praying for sunshine when the forecast showed 100% precipitation. Brian moved his schedule around to accommodate my son and his beautiful bride. Not only did he manage to track the weather satellite and bring them through the historic Old City to photograph the most beautiful settings imaginable, he made the adventure funny, relaxed, and very enjoyable. Brian, thank you for everything! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous. I will highly recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Brian and his assistant Sterling were beyond amazing! Brian's responsiveness and prompt replies as well as ideas on shooting were superb. Being from out of town, we were able to meet with Brian weeks before and discuss our options and get more comfortable with his work and persona. We would definitely recommend Brian and Sterling for anything photographic!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

I’m so happy I found Brian Miller at Swell Studio and hired him as our wedding photographer! I just got my edited photos back from Brian and I can’t stop looking at them. He did such an amazing job of capturing the whole day, the special things I wanted, and all of the feels! It was so comforting to know that my photographer would only add to the positivity of the day; there was absolutely no stress. He also went above and beyond what was laid out in the contract and far exceeded my expectations in every way! Brian ROCKS!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Dani · Married on 04/08/2016

Brian (owner/photographer) is the most humble, truly gifted photographer I've EVER worked with. With other photographers we met, my husband and I got on camera and laugh uncontrollably because we felt so awkward.....we only laughed with Brian because we were having a good time and felt at ease. We met beforehand (and the day of) with Pinterest ideas to help guide our engagement session. If there was something specific I was looking for, he nailed it without hesitation. He surpasses all expectations. My mother-in-law, after seeing 3 of the engagement photos, hired him immediately to capture our rehearsal dinner. When our wedding fell apart due of Hurricane Matthew (re-planned in 6 hours, moved cities due to evacuation, etc), Brian was so concerned and did everything in his power to be there for us. After the chaos settled, we chose to keep him on hand for a post-wedding beach shoot, and will continue to use him for everything from buying our first home to family reunions, to our first child.....we plan to hire the man INDEFINITELY. He's beyond words. My advice? Hire Brian. You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017