Brian Jarreau Photography Reviews

Brian Jarreau Photography 6
Brian Jarreau Photography 7

Jack Hano · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and energetic.

Top notch professional from start to finish. Very energetic and upbeat to ensure you are having a good time while being photographed all night. Most importantly the picture quality is amazing.

Rebekah · Married on 10/06/2018

Brian is amazing!

Brian was so so much fun to work with! Our photos are beautiful, and we had a wonderful time taking them. Brian made my husband and I so comfortable while we took photos. Brian was on the dance floor with us all night, and all of our guests loved working with him as well. I can not recommend Brian enough!

John · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian is amazing to work with and his pictures are the best we have every had.

• AshleyA090818

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

I've never met a more energetic, fun, loving, professional photographer! This man and his assistant Jeff had such positive, infectious energy that lasted from the early morning until the late night. They kept up with all the craziness of the day and even got us a preview of photos just hours after the day was over. Every bride is excited to see those photos and Brian exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for creating an amazing forever memory of our special day!

Brian Jarreau Photography 13
    Brian Jarreau Photography 14
  • Jeanel

Jeanel Farrell · Married on 03/03/2018

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Brian shot our wedding on March 3, 2018 and did a wonderful job! We had a very large wedding party (20) and he handled us with ease. He also followed all my requests for specific shots, and had a great eye for seeking out spots along the way that fit with our vision. The wedding itself was over 300 invitees in a large space that spanned two rooms and I am pretty sure he captured all of them somehow, I had several guests comment after how much they liked my photographer and had pictures taken with him! I would highly recommend Brian, on top of being extremely professional as well as easy and fun to work with, his packages were exactly what we were looking for, I was really impressed with the quality and selection of his products! Very satisfied customers!

Brandi · Married on 01/20/2018

Brian was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer. He was very tentative and making sure he answered every single question I had. He made our engagement picture session something I will never forget with his great and funny personality. For our wedding day, he went above and beyond. He took pictures of things that I would have never thought to have asked and he had everything planned out and organized. I would and will be recommending him to anyone and everyone

victoria · Married on 12/30/2017

Brian is not only a great photographer with an artistic eye but he is also an entertainment! He makes what could be a stressful or uncomfortable situation a hilarious and fun memory. He is not just a photographer at your wedding but a lively component, getting all of your guests involved and having fun in the celebration. I look forward to using Brian for other events in our lives!! Thank you for the best pictures we have ever taken and will surround our home forever.

Brian Jarreau Photography 15
    Brian Jarreau Photography 20
    Brian Jarreau Photography 21
    Brian Jarreau Photography 22

Randy · Married on 11/04/2017

Brian is the best! He's got a great personality that both keeps the laughs rolling and the show going. And the end result is wonderful. Can't recommend this dude enough.

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2017

Brian is exactly the photographer I needed for my wedding day!!! The day started off hectic , but he and his partner were there to get everything done. Not only is he good at his job, but he's so nice and FUNNY!! All my guest loved him and were raving about his talents!!

Taylor · Married on 08/19/2017

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Brian was to work with! As a bride from another state I was so nervous about finding vendors for my special day, but the second you meet Brian he takes any worries you have away. He was so easy to communicate with and his work is amazing!

Levi · Married on 08/19/2017

He was great! Very funny, well rounded and personable. His photography skills are on point with no problems and little to no wait for the photos. Highly recommended!

Candice · Married on 06/10/2017

Brian is awesome! He makes sure he gets every moment, even ones you would never think about. He's very accommodating and he makes sure everything gets done on time and runs smoothly.

Adair · Married on 11/26/2016

Looking for the right photographer can be so difficult. Between trying to find the package you want, deciding what moments to capture in the time you have, and blindly trusting someone with the pictures you'll display proudly for the rest of your life, it can be a little daunting. Brian was the greatest... hands down. He customized a package to give us exactly what we wanted. He has an incomparable eye for truly beautiful pictures and an impeccable instinct for catching every moment, every tear, and every beaming smile. It was truly an honor and privilege to have him share his gift with us, and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks for everything, Brian!

Ryan · Married on 10/16/2016

Brian was absolutely amazing! He was great to work with and pictures turned out fantastic! He is definitely best in town for wedding photography from what I've seen.

Deborah · Married on 10/16/2016

BEST EVER! Seriously, Brian Jarreau's name should be changed to Brian Jarreaux (for true New Orleans flare)! He did an amazing job at making my wedding photography experience as seamless as possible. When I tell you he'll climb a tree to get the best shots... He'll climb a tree! He's a very laid back person, which helps on wedding days. He also knows when to be silly, when to crack jokes, when to hustle, when to be calm, and when to be serious - all of which can be necessary on your wedding day. One of the many things that stood out about Brian was that he was a team player. He didn't come to the wedding just to take photos, he was helping out the entire time! He was extremely self directed, arranging items like my wedding dress, jewelry, shoes, etc. for photos, and for my convenience, prior to me even arriving in the suite. He served as a contact person for my wedding planner and guests, even though he didn't need to. He also created an atmosphere of excitement and eagerness during a time that easily can be so stressful. Before the wedding, we went to Mardi Gras World for bridal party photos, and he came up with so many ideas for great photos and was so upbeat it was infectious. At the wedding, he was so cordial and friendly with all of the guests, that by the end of the night, most knew him by name. I really enjoyed working with Brian, and I'm SO thankful that I chose him as our photographer for my wedding. He really contributed to making my best day ever, my best day ever!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

Got a referral to Brian through a mutual friend and I'm so glad we did. He made everyone at ease and had everyone smiling and having a great time. Professional, efficient, and joined the dance party a few times. Could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding!

Matthew · Married on 06/18/2016

Brian is one of the most gifted photographers I have ever had the pleasure to work with. In my line of work, I have worked with many wedding photographers. I feel so fortunate to have had him as our wedding photographer. Energy, enthusiasm, creativity, and professionalism are words that come to mind when I think of the experience we had. Also, I am EXTREMELY particular about how I look in photos and I LOVED every photo. He also called my nerves for me before the big moment. The experience will never be forgotten.

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2016

Brian is amazing and deserves a hundred stars, 5 certainly doesn't do him justice. We've heard two things from every single person at our wedding... our band rocked, and our photographer was spectacular. Brian ran his ass off the entire day and night (yes, he worked quite a long day for us), I've never seen a photographer work so hard. I can't stress this enough... he worked his ass off!!! He captured the day beautifully, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. Besides the fact that he is clearly a talented photographer, he's a great guy and incredibly fun to work with. Which is exactly why everyone at our wedding loved him! He didn't miss a beat - from the prep photos while we were getting ready, to the first look, to directing all of our guests for a big group shot after the ceremony, to the second line and party photos - every moment was captured beautifully. And by the way, the photos he took of our massive dance party are priceless. He's unbelievably talented, it's a simple as that. It was more than just a pleasure to work with him, it was an honor to have him there to capture every important moment from our day. You're a fool if you don't use him for your wedding... just our thoughts from a very happy bride and groom!

Tamara · Married on 03/26/2016

Brian is a friend of my husband and so we already knew that he would be a great person to work with. He made sure to set up several phone calls and skype sessions before the event to be sure that he understood what we wanted! He worked fast and efficiently the day of the wedding to get shots in different locations throughout the property and make sure that family and friends weren't standing around waiting on him. He was professional and very pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommended him as a photographer for any event!

Leslie · Married on 06/26/2015

Brian was truly amazing! Our original wedding photographer went MIA exactly one week prior to our wedding and Brian happily stepped in. He single-handedly saved our wedding day...he literally shot our wedding pictures despite his sprained wrist! His professionalism and dedication to making our wedding pictures memorable were truly noteworthy. He listened to our requests and produced the most amazing shots we've ever seen. It's also worth mentioning that his lovely wife, Leslie, assisted him and was equally amazing. What a great team! Also, worth mentioning was the turn-around time for accessing our pictures. Within a couple of weeks Brian uploaded our pictures and made them available for friends and family to view. So many wonderful shots to choose from and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so very kindly, Brian! We loved your work and we look forward to booking you again!

Leslie and Cordell

Dustin · Married on 04/11/2015

Mr. Jarreau was as professional as I would imagine a photographer could be. Not only being wonderful at his pictures, he helped me and my bride with the actual walkthrough of the ceremony. He was a huge help and I would definitely recommend his services.

Brandy · Married on 04/11/2015

Let's be honest, having to do wedding photos in south Louisiana can be quite uncomfortable. It's hot, humid and there are bugs. Did I mention that it's hot?! I've been in several weddings and in my experience you want a photographer that is quick but thorough with great energy. Brian is all of the above! He knew exactly where he wanted us and he moved quickly and effectively while being absolutely precious! He has the best personality and lots of energy which makes it so much easier and more comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. The guy knows his stuff!!

rachel · Married on 04/11/2015

Let me preface by saying that I have been in quite a few weddings, and usually I don't really enjoy taking the bridal party photos. You're tired, ready to get on to the celebration, and the directions/posing can be cheesy and stiff.
    Brian totally changed my opinion about wedding photography - he brought energy and humor that kept it from feeling like a chore. You can really see that we were having a great time in the photos. He captured the LOVE!
    Also, the photos are phenomenal (and flattering!). It was an outdoor wedding and he really had a eye for composing a shot that captured the beauty of the setting.

Abby · Married on 03/28/2015

Brian was great! He worked along side me every step of the way: going through my Pinterest album, suggesting poses for our engagement pictures, walking our wedding veune a head of time so we got a good grasp on everything the day of, attending and photographing our rehearsal dinner, attaining a permit for pictures in the park and even posting links on Facebook for our guests to order pictures! I would recommend him to anyone. He got out bridal party pumped up and rounded everyone up for pictures. Our photographs came our beautiful!