Brian Hart Reviews

4 | Portland, OR

4 Reviews for Brian Hart

Jim · Married on 04/08/2018

We were exceptionally impressed with Brian and his exceptional skills at the piano. We secured his services well in advance of our wedding so when we suggested a song we wanted to include in our ceremony, Brian was extremely accommodating. A day or two before our wedding he sent us the play list which included everything we had asked for and more. For our procession we had asked for Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts and for the recessional we asked for Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sherran. Both were played beautifully and were unconventional wedding songs. Brian played through the reception and many of our guests inquired about how we found Brian. We have Wedding Wite to thank for that.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Brian Hart's reply:

Thank you, Jim! I very much enjoyed playing your ceremony and reception, and wish you and Eric a long and happy life together.

Bethany · Married on 06/03/2017

Brian Hart did such a beautiful job playing for the ceremony at our wedding. He was responsive to my initial inquiry, subsequent messages, and made it all work on less than a weeks notice. I was so pleased when I heard him start playing. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Judy · Married on 02/22/2017

Brian is a highly professional, extremely likeable, reliable and talented pianist. I have hired him on many occasions. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Heidi · Married on 12/03/2016

Brian was extremely professional, easy to work with and played a wonderful array of music. Leave the music to him and you will not have to worry about it at all on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/19/2016