Brian Delia Photography Reviews

Brian Delia Photography 7
  • Alessandro

Alessandro Pilaia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Complete Professionals and Customer Dedicated

Brian Delia blew us away from the moment we walked into their location. From the smiles to the white leather couches to there professional display of their product. We felt at ease with Brian. We know that our wedding is in good hands with them. Highly recommend Brian and his team for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Ana · Married on 06/14/2019

You won't go wrong with them!

At the beginning of our wedding process, we weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer because of budget concerns - but, boy, are we glad we did! Brian Delia and his staff were an absolutely pleasure to work with. All the employees were very helpful and responsive, and were always available for questions. On our wedding day, Erick was our videographer and he did an amazing job at navigating the craziness that wedding days bring. He was calm and reassuring (I always feel weird on camera) and made all our family, the wedding party and my husband and myself feel at ease. He wasn't pushy at all, didn't ask us to do stupid, corny poses. He really did everything he could to catch our natural emotions, which was important to us. We haven't gotten our video back yet, but Brian Delia and his staff's previous work speaks for itself - we have no doubt that our video will be amazing and can't wait to see it! You will not go wrong with the amazing people at Brian Delia! Erick - thank you for making our wedding day the absolute best day ever, we cannot thank you enough!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Hi Ana,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that Erick provided you with the best service on your big day, we were honored to spend the day with you and Joshua catching all of your one-in-a-lifetime moments and we can't wait for you to see your video! Thank you again!

• Cody

Cody Condello · Married on 06/09/2019

Remarkable

If you’re looking for photographers to capture every moment, well look no more. Erick and Danielle were awesome and Luis the videographer as well! Thank you for allowing us to remember our wedding forever with the photos you took! The photo attached shows that they make sure they get every photo they could !

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Brian Delia Photography 8

Hi Cody,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We had the best time capturing the day with you and Brenda and can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos! Best of luck with everything and please keep in touch!

Tia · Married on 06/08/2019

There's a reason they're the best

From the second we met, Brian Delia understood my needs. They were the last photographer I met with and by that time i was EXHAUSTED. My requests- please, no cheesy couple shots, no awkward poses, I don't want to spend all of cocktail hours taking pictures- and they got it. The staff was respectful, patient, polite, friendly, and discrete. Even while taking my bridal shots, they asked if I needed to take a break and offered me water. They captured every moment perfectly.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hi Tia,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that our staff met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for the opportunity to spend the big day with you and Alex! Please keep in touch!

• Ania

Ania Maria Pacyga · Married on 06/08/2019

The best in the business!

My husband and I got married on June 8, 2019. We both worked in the wedding business for several years and have seen so many photo/video crews but we knew right away that we would be choosing Brian Delia Photography for our pictures and videos.
    Every picture came out amazing.. the same day edit that Brian did was absolutely perfect. I watch it almost everyday. We have SOOO many pictures that I still haven’t had the time to go through all of them! The whole crew is also very easy to work with, we all had a blast taking pictures!

Thank you Brian, Gabby, Steven & Luis for capturing the most amazing pictures and video of our wedding!

Anna & Peter

Brian Delia Photography 13
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommended!

We spent the most time carefully choosing our photographer for our wedding day. The first meeting at Brian Delia Photography was all we needed, we felt comfortable immediately with the staff. They are skilled, professional, and creative. We were also able to meet our wedding photographer at our engagement session also set up through the studio. Gaby and Erick perfectly captured our wedding day with ease. Thank you Brian Delia Photography, it was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Brian Delia Photography's reply:

Thank you Jillian for your feedback and business! It was our pleasure capturing your special day! If there is anything you need please feel free to reach out. Congratulations!

Jenna · Married on 04/26/2019

The Wedding Photography Professionals!

Our wedding was in April and we could not be more grateful to Brian and his team. They were so professional but relaxed and made for such a great experience. Everything from the Wedding prep, family photos, first look, ceremony, table pictures, dance floor, and cake was expertly done! Our photos are gorgeous and everything we could have hoped for! I can't wait to see the video :)

Sent on 05/22/2019

Michaela · Married on 02/15/2019

Excellent!

My husband and I had a great experience working with Brian Delia and his team. It was very easy to schedule meetings leading up to the big day and the client portal was easy to navigate. We are extremely happy with the pictures and video, and were very impressed with how quickly we received them. They made sure to capture all the pictures we requested and had great ideas of their own. We are so happy that our memories from the day were captured in such a special way and will definitely recommend Brian to future couples.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • I

Ivy Wimberley · Married on 01/05/2019

Team was very helpful!

My husband and I are not huge photo takers, but Brian Delia’s photography team was great. They really helped us get photos together with a rowdy bridal party. They were on time, attentive to detail, and really came up with some great ideas. Thank you !!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Maysa Washington · Married on 12/23/2018

B. Delia is Truly Amazing!

Absolutely LOVED Brian Delia Photography! My wedding was on December 23, 2018 at The Venetian in Garfield, NJ; and although it's only been about a month, receiving the photos and other media, I was able to relive those special moments over and over again. I received a-gazillion pictures, lol! My Same-Day Edit video was awesome!! My guests loved it. Also included in our package was an engagement session. I'm sure Darlene (our primary photog) spent far more time with us than she was supposed to. It was obvious that she sincerely enjoyed shooting us far more than we cared to pose, pose, pose; and it was a pleasure to not feel rushed and ultimately treated like she really gave a damn. Lastly, the entire crew was amazing on our wedding day. There was so much coverage, it's crazy. I have pic angles from every direction imaginable. I truly loved this crew! Trust me... choose Brian Delia Photography... you won't be disappointed!
    Maysa - Harrison, NJ

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Brian Delia Photography 14
    Brian Delia Photography 15
    Brian Delia Photography 16
    Brian Delia Photography 17
    Brian Delia Photography 18

Evan · Married on 10/20/2018

Gabrielle was fantastic! She was very easy to plan with and helped me surprise my girlfriend with a beautiful proposal on the Highline in the city. The photography was very professional and Gabrielle was very creative with her shots. I would have never been able to replicate them. Excellent job!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing!!!

Brian Delia's team was amazing from start to finish! Looking for vendors can be exhausting since there are so many to choose from- I ended up booking with Brian Delia because out of the 5-6 photographers I had consultations with, they were the only ones who actually followed up with me afterwards, which I really appreciate. I was not disappointed! Steve did our engagement photos, which I was nervous about because I had never had professional photos taken before. He made us feel so relaxed and made the whole experience a lot of fun. On the wedding day we had 2 photographers- Steve and Jose. Together, they got all the shots we could have wanted, and more! They were both super professional yet still kept things fun during photos.

We received our edited photos back less than 3 weeks after the wedding and got WAY more than I was expecting! The photos are absolutely gorgeous- everyone who saw them says what an amazing job the photographers did. Thank you to Steve, Jose and the entire team at Brian Delia for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Emily Izzo · Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Team

Our wedding was September 22, 2018 and we seriously had the dream team. Brian, Gab and José were such a great team they were so fun to work with, and really helped us capture the most perfect day for me and my husband. I would totally recommend using Brian Delia for Photo and Video, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Anita · Married on 07/07/2018

To an amazing team at Brian Delia Photography; your team was a pleasure to work with from day one ensuring all would go smoothly. Our Wedding took place at the Liberty House Jersey City 7/07/18
    Attention to detail, professionalism and exceptional customer service sets you above the competition. Kudos to our photographer Rebecca Ferrier who is an exceptional photographer with endless energy. She captured incredible shots of our family & friends always with a can do attitude never saying no to the numerous requests. Eric from your team who supported the Photo booth was great with our large group of guest helping them strike a pose and creating a wonderful scrap book for us to take. What a surprise and great touch. That’s what I call service!!!

Brian both Robert and I thank you for making our Wedding Day a magical one!!! To all the future Brides and Grooms; look no further than Brian Delia Photography you will be thrilled with the end results. 

Sent on 07/13/2018

Erica · Married on 05/27/2018

Gabi is a complete and total rockstar!! Leading up to our wedding, she was SO patient and dealt with all my questions regarding logistics and timing, and was an absolute pleasure to work with on the day-of. She made us feel totally calm and comfortable all day, and kept all our family members under control (no small feat). Steven was also totally amazing, and I can't wait to see the pictures they both took. I'm sure they're going to be awesome!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Liz · Married on 04/15/2018

We are so happy with the service and quality with Brian Delia photography!! Jen shot our wedding, the photos she took are absolutely beautiful! She managed to be "everywhere" at once-- her photos covered everything!! She made us feel very at ease, she was fantastic to work with! We also booked a photo booth with Brian Delia for our favor, it was a huge hit with all our guests! The attendant made us a beautiful scrapbook with a copy of the photos signed by the guests. We highly recommend booking with this studio!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

We were married on April 7, 2018. Brian Delia Photography captured our wedding beautifully. Tony, Jen and Greg were absolutely amazing! They were professional, timely, knowledgeable and personable. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photography team who can truly capture their event.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 04/06/2018

I can’t even begin to put into words how incredible Brian Delia Photography Is. Brian is such a down to earth, funny and creative person. His team is amazing and truly a pleasure to work with. We had Brian, Jason and Steve as our photography team and we had a blast! From the minute we all got together, it was a fun, easy day! The guys were extremely attentive to detail, as well as the specific pictures we asked for. Their own personal creativity of our day made our pictures absolutely perfect. Every picture is STUNNING. They captured all the best moments from our reception as well. I can’t recommend them enough! You will never be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

Phenomenal experience, professional, courteous, fun, and friendly staff, and excellent quality of work. We used Brian Delia Photography for both photography and videography for our wedding and are so glad we did. We love all of our pictures and video! We barely knew they were there during the ceremony and reception. They captured things we didn’t even know happened. We received our images and video just two weeks later and are so excited to continue working with them for our albums. We’ve received so many compliments on our pictures and it is going to be so hard to choose which ones to print and display. They are all fantastic!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Brian Delia Photography 23
    Brian Delia Photography 24
    Brian Delia Photography 25

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/01/2017

To our amazing photographers and videographers,
    We can’t thank you enough for capturing so many beautiful moments on our special day. You all were so fabulous to work with that we felt like you were part of our wedding party. You were a pleasure to work with from day one and made sure everything went smoothly. You listened to our vision and made sure you captured family & friends. Special shout out to Gab for dealing with us since our engagement shoot and our crazy wedding party! Brian you have built an amazing company and we are lucky to have worked with a “local” friend on our wedding day. We both want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Brian Delia Photography 26
    Brian Delia Photography 27
    Brian Delia Photography 28
    Brian Delia Photography 29
    Brian Delia Photography 30

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2017

Seriously I am so in love with Brian Delia photography. Gabrielle and peter were my photographers for the night. I cannot say enough nice things about them. The entire process from beginning to end was absolutely outstanding.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Brian Delia Photography to capture all of the special moments during our wedding day on October 14, 2017 after they were recommended by my cousin. Jose arrived and immediately made me feel comfortable with his professional demeanor and his ability to build rapport almost immediately. I am very excited to see the pictures from our event! Our guests mentioned that the photographer was able to capture special moments while not being obtrusive or blocking their view from the first dance and other activities that took place throughout the day. I am very excited to work with Brian Delia photography in the future for additional milestones that will take place in our lives! Thank you Jose and Brian Delia Photography!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Evelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband Dan and I were married 10/7/17 and had Gab and Brian shoot and video our wedding. The pictures and video came out phenomenal and we could not have been more pleased. Thank you guys !! xoxo

Sent on 02/26/2018

arianna · Married on 09/29/2017

We love love loved working with Brian, Gab and the team for our engagement shoot and our wedding!!! We felt so comfortable with everyone throughout the whole process. Working with down to earth great people makes it so easy to relax and enjoy the day. Brian and Gab were with us for the entire day and we also had Brian recording our cinematography style video. During our reception, we had a same day edit which was played after dinner. Our guests were BLOWN AWAY at how amazing just a short five minute trailer video could be. AND it that was made and edited in the same day!! Whats so amazing about a SDE is that our guests had a chance to see the workings of both of us getting ready and those who couldn't make it to the church were able to see a glimpse of us exchanging our vows. More than a few people approached us and said that the SDE brought them to tears because of how beautiful it was. THANK YOU BRIAN DELIA PHOTOGRAPHY we are so so happy with everything !

Sent on 10/19/2017