Brian David Guitarist Reviews

12 | Sedona, AZ

12 Reviews for Brian David Guitarist

• Christopher & Aileen

Christopher & Aileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Brian David truly added the special touch to both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Beautiful and mesmerizing are the first words that come to mind to describe his playing and technique. His rendition of “Canon In D” will give you goosebumps and tears. We HIGHLY recommend Brian for any event!

Thank you Brian for being a huge part of our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

We loved working with Brian! He was able to accommodate our somewhat obscure last-minute song requests, which allowed us to to give our ceremony and reception one final personal touch. Brian also happened to be playing the night before our wedding at the restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner, and he played a little sampling of one of our song requests for us. Everything was perfect, and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2018

Brian was a pleasure to work with and did a fantastic job accommodating our music playlist for our wedding. Having a live guitarist at our wedding was the perfect way to make our ceremony extra special and the music Brian played was beautiful.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Paul · Married on 04/05/2018

We hired Brian based on the recommendation of our wedding planner at The Kimpton. Brian turned out to be a great find. He was courteous and professional. He arrived and set-up early. He played acoustic guitar before and during our ceremony, during the cocktail hour, and during dinner. He played a variety of music that helped to create a great atmosphere at the wedding. It seemed perfect. The music always seemed to be of the right tempo and at the right volume. It was really nice. He even learned a song that we requested he play for when we walked down the isle. I would definitely recommend Brian to anyone looking for a musician for their wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/20/2015

Brian is an excellent guitarist that will provide your wedding ceremony with the perfect music to set just the right tone for your day. We hired him to perform for our ceremony and during the cocktail hour and were very happy with the music he played. We would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Sedona area.

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • Al&Krissy

Al and Kristen · Married on 04/19/2013

My wife and I were planning a destination wedding in Sedona Arizona and looking for a classical guitarist to play a few selected songs during our ceremony. We requested a couple selections and David was able to play these for us. David came recommended to us and we were very happy with his musical skills and professionalism. Thank you David.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

Thank you Brian for being a part of our wedding, and playing amazing guitar! As a former wedding planner in the area I knew right away this was the musician for our special day. Brian was very flexible, and accommodating. His Cannon in D and Wedding March on guitar is simply amazing. I have heard the Wedding March so many times I knew I wouldn't have that for my ceremony. After hearing Brian's version on guitar I had to make my entrance to it! It was perfect! He asked if we had a song as a couple we might want played, and offered to learn a new song if he didn't know it. He played our request of One in a Million by G N' R for our exit, and it was awesome! THANK YOU BRIAN!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING MUSICIAN! NOT TO MENTION A VERY LAYED BACK, AWESOME PERSON!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Shawna · Married on 06/01/2012

Brian David is a beautiful guitarist! His music absolutely MADE our ceremony! He was simply PERFECT. I would highly recommend Brian to any bride trying to make a decision on ceremonial music. It's just beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2012
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 02/19/2012

Brian was absolutely a pleasure to work with! He is such a talented musciian and really created such an atmosphere for our ceremony! We were not sure what kind of instrumentation we wanted and he worked with us until we found what we thought was most fitting for our ceremony. He and the violinist learned a special song for the processional and it sounded incredible! He was flexible with sound equipment and always got back to me with any questions I had. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful our ceremony musicians sounded and how perfectly they fit into our creekside ceremony. The music sounded exactly how I had always imagined it and they truly filled the ceremony site with emotion through their music. I loved everything about our ceremony music and would highly recommend Brian and the other talented musicians he works with for beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music! Thank you Brian!!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Connie · Married on 09/24/2011

I feel that Brian provided quality service and followed through on all that he promised. Not only did he learn two new songs for my wedding, but he had a practice ceremony with my vocalist. He helped make my day truly special.
    Thanks Brian

Sent on 11/09/2011

Brandi · Married on 07/02/2011

Brian David (guitarist extraordinaire) should be famous for his music beyond the wedding circuit. Everyone loved him. He did our ceremony and dinner and even learned at least three songs that were important to us. He is very talented, kind and responsive. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Sunny · Married on 05/18/2012

Brian provided beautiful classical acoustic guitar music for our ceremony. He provided a nice variety of music that he could play and worked with me to set up a playlist for the ceremony. He played "Dear Prudence" for my bridesmaids, which I loved, because it's my favorite Beatles song. Brian brought an amp that he set up so the whole ceremony could hear. My guests said that the guitar music added a real nice, personal touch. I would note that you should allot yourself some time to work with Brian because he's pretty busy, so if you want him to be your ceremony musician, it's best to contact him earlier rather than later. I mainly communicated with him through e-mail, which he was responsive enough, but I think calling would have worked a little more effectively. I highly recommend Brian David as your ceremony musician, especially if you love acoustic guitar.

Sent on 05/27/2012