Brian Blostica Photography Reviews

Brian Blostica Photography 4
Brian Blostica Photography 5
Brian Blostica Photography 6

Colleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Brian has an original point of view and was great to work with!

Brian has an original point of view and handled our large group well. The few shots I had requested came out wonderfully!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Brian Blostica Photography 7
    Brian Blostica Photography 8
    Brian Blostica Photography 9
    Brian Blostica Photography 10
    Brian Blostica Photography 11
    Brian Blostica Photography 12

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend Brian, amazing work!

Brian far exceeded our expectations. He captured every single important moment of our wedding and was so friendly and fun to work with. Our preview video was beautiful and our full length video was even more perfect. He was very responsive with all messages I sent him and was very quick to get our videos to us. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or other special day.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

If I could give him 100 stars I would! Brian did my wedding and when I recieved the pictures I was beyond happy. It rained on my wedding day so we couldnt get all the outdoor shots that I wanted too but Brian made up for that with his creativity and talent. He is very professional and yet fit right in with my crazy bridal party. I'm glad he was apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Alaina · Married on 08/16/2013

I can’t say enough about how pleased we are with Brian’s work. He did our engagement and wedding photos. For the engagement pictures, he had ideas for locations, props and styling that fit our personalities perfectly. His thoughtfulness on our wedding day blew us away. He brought a memorial lantern for my mother who had passed away and he had so many unique ideas for poses that made our day even more special and memorable. Our friends are still talking about how great the shots were. He was easy to work with and put everyone around him at ease so the photos came out looking fun and natural. I would highly recommend Brian for any special event that you hope to remember forever.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Brian was great to work with and very accommodating. Worked well with our photographer. We have a great video of our wedding day start to finish.

Sent on 11/22/2016