Bri Johnson Weddings Reviews

Bri Johnson Weddings 5
  • Blaine

Blaine Butta · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Love working with Bri!

If you are looking for a photographer, choose Bri! She is amazingly talented, extremely friendly and easy to work with. My fiancé and I have never been photographed professionally together before our engagement session with Bri, and she instantly made us feel comfortable. The pictures came out better than we ever could have imagined. We cannot wait to work with her again on our wedding day. Couldn't recommend Bri enough!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Kiernan · Married on 07/13/2019

Look no further for your wedding photographer:

Bri was hands down the best vendor that we chose for our wedding day! Her work speaks for itself but it was her attention to detail, organization, welcoming and warm presence that made our wedding day go swimmingly. A lot of vendors promise you that they will be there through every step of the wedding planning process and Bri is one of the only vendors who was there every step of the way - super responsive, sending out questionnaires to get to know us better individually and as a couple and being so thorough in her approach to our day that she was basically a mini wedding planner. After meeting Bri for the first time I left the coffee shop and turned to my fiance and said she is it! We got our wedding photos back within ten days and she was a gem to work with! She was warm and commanded the large group with grace! She stuck to her budget and worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was aware of the timeline and flow of the day! All day and throughout the wedding planning process Bri makes you feel comfortable and reassured and has just the warmest presence! I would not change a thing about our experience with Bri - she is the best!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kimmy G · Married on 06/08/2019

Bri Johnson photography

A family friend of ours recommended Bri to us and we are so happy we chose her to be our wedding photographer. We also did our engagement shoot with her at the High Line in NYC. The photos she captured for both our engagement and our wedding were absolutely beautiful. Looking through her gallery, it is very clear how talented she is. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and I’m not typically one who always enjoys taking photos. I felt like we had a lot of helpful direction but we also felt like ourselves in front of the camera. She is incredibly professional and well-organized, and she is definitely a woman with a plan (which is something we loved!) Her advice for the wedding photography experience was always on point and prepared us for what to expect. We so enjoyed getting to know Bri and her assistant, who was also lovely. I cannot recommend her enough to partners looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/03/2019

Bri is Amazing!!

Bri is such an amazing photographer! Not only that, she makes sure your day is seamless by setting up calls prior to the day and providing a timeline of the day to make sure you get all the shots you want. From our engagement photos to the day of the wedding, and even post wedding - she makes everything run so smoothly and adds some extra touches that make her more than just a wedding photographer. We have received so many compliments on how nice she was during the wedding and how beautiful all our photos came out. They are all amazing - we are having trouble picking our favorites! If you are considering booking Bri - do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Conforti · Married on 04/12/2019

Hiring Bri was the BEST decision we made!!

Bri Johnson is an absolute pleasure to work with, extremely organized, professional and so talented. The services and products offered by Bri are top notch and her presence alone went beyond any of our other vendors. Bri is very responsive and her online portal is super easy to use. With Bri's strong attention to detail we created a timeline of our wedding day early on and she was kind enough to distribute it to our other vendors as well. Bri kept our wedding day running smooth and the quality of our photos are seriously spectacular! It was so fun to share our blog the week after the wedding and I could spend hours looking through the online gallery. We didn't initially include a wedding album but after seeing the finished product, we just couldn't resist!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Chris Arvanitis · Married on 04/11/2019

We loved every part of working with Bri!

Bri's organization both in preparation to, and the day of the wedding, was the most helpful part of working with her. Bri's communication style is clear, and she was very well organized throughout the process. On the day of the wedding we actually felt that she helped organize elements of the festivities which might go beyond typical duties of a wedding photographer. Communicating with guests and taking care of everything they needed was difficult for us, but Bri helped everyone know exactly where to go and what to do all while keeping the mood light and celebratory.

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision ever!

Where do I even begin?! Bri was the BEST decision my husband and I made for our wedding. From the day we met Bri she made the entire planning process seamless, stress free and made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. From the engagement photos, to the private boudoir shoot she and I did together, to the actual wedding photos, everything was easy, organized and fun! Our families and friends had the best time shooting with her and Rosemary, and her photos are truly stunning & speak for themselves. Hire her !!

Bri Johnson Weddings 6
    Bri Johnson Weddings 7
    Bri Johnson Weddings 8
    Sent on 12/18/2018

Bri Johnson Weddings's reply:

:) It was an absolute pleasure collaborating with you, Tim and all your friends and family! I am so grateful to have clients like you!
  • Meghan

Meghan Donnelly · Married on 10/11/2018

Detail oriented and quick to respond!

Thank goodness for Bri! We had an intimate fall wedding in Hudson Valley, NY and our day went so smoothly, we just had the best time with a big thanks to Bri! We had some really wild weather on our day which is a true testiment to how well she knows how to work with different lighting and surroundings because every single photo was stunning. We were clueless to wedding planning and Bri helped us plan our day to every detail. She helped us really think about what we wanted. She got every shot in and she just blended in with our family and friends.. not sure how she does it! Our families were so happy :) Highly recommended!

Bri Johnson Weddings 9
    Sent on 04/29/2019

C · Married on 10/07/2018

Bri is excellent. Don’t think twice, book her immediately. I do lots of events and she is one of the best photographers I’ve experienced. She made everyone comfortable, had great ideas for shots and pleasant through and through. We loved Bri (@brijohnsonweddings) and we walked away with more great photos than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bri Johnson Weddings's reply:

Thank you Concetta for the lovely compliments! It was an honor photographing your special day in Brooklyn!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Top of the TOP - The BEST.

Bri Johnson was so integral, if not the most integral, piece of our wedding planning. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is patience and calm and answered all of our questions from day 1 to wedding day. Bri guided our timeline and kept us on schedule without making us feel rushed, she also grabbed people when we needed them for photos without being overbearing. Bri was the compass of our wedding day, and for not just us as the Bride and Groom, but for all of our guests. Everyone loved her. The photos were absolutely absolutely incredible, exceeded expectations and our guests still talk about "our photographer". We decided to invest in an album for us and a parent album, and again Bri's patience and expertise were amazing during the layout and design process. The album is beautiful, and incredibly well done. She is a quick responder, has a great communication portal to keep track of all of our conversations and thoughts. Bri Johnson is truly a one of a kind vendor, top of top wedding planning partner and we consider her part of our entire wedding story. We cannot thank her enough.

Bri Johnson Weddings 10
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Best vendor from our wedding

Bri was the best part of our wedding. Hands down, no questions asked. Bri is a highly trained editorial photographer whose work speaks for itself and produces wedding photos that will stand the test of time. Every single picture in our wedding gallery took my breath away.

In addition to our wedding photos being phenomenal, Bri was extremely organized and such a wonderful person to work with. She checked in on us on pretty much a monthly basis, helped with the timeline and flow of the day and almost acted as our partial wedding planner. On top of everything she did for me and my husband, our guests LOVED her. She would pop over to people taking iPhone photos of friends or their significant others and pose them and take their picture instead. If someone grabbed her to take a photo, she completely obliged and was so friendly. Most photographers do NOT do that which only made us love her more. Not only did we receive wonderful photos and keepsakes, but our guests did as well. What Bri did for us on our wedding day was invaluable and I could not recommend her high enough.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Bri Johnson Weddings's reply:

Molly, your making me get all weepy! It was a pleasure to collaborate with you and Aaron and your entire families! I wish you all the best in your future!

Ali · Married on 05/18/2018

Bri was wonderful to work with! She is so talented, professional and super organized.

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 04/28/2018

Sherri Braunstein

in the last week
    We absolutely loved our engagement photo session experience with Bri Johnson! The experience itself was amazing as Bri makes you feel as comfortable and natural as possible. She takes so many great shots it's hard to find a bad photo! We love our engagement photos and the fact that we were also able to bring our dog and have him be a part of the experience as well. The photos themselves are amazing and exactly what I was looking for in terms of photo style. I wish I could bring Bri to Florida for our destination wedding photos! I would highly recommend Bri as she is so professional and has a great artistic eye.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Tara · Married on 04/21/2018

Bri is seriously the best! It was an absolute pleasure to work with her though out the entire process, not to mention that the actual photos were stunning! She is organized, responsive, very easy to get along with and a true professional. Her expertise was invaluable to us (especially helping us map out a timeline for the day), and she really has an eye for how to get the best photos. On the wedding day Bri and Romina (who is also an amazing photographer!) kept us on track and made sure that we were as efficient as possible with our time so that we could get the right pictures and still be able to enjoy ourselves.

A few weeks before the wedding we had a video chat with her to map out the final plan. So on the wedding day, we all knew what to expect. Bri knew when and where she and Romina needed to be and made to sure to capture everything. There was not one moment that was missed. She worked very well with all of our other vendors and essentially ran the entire show which we are very grateful for!

We opted to do engagement photos with her at the beginning of our engagement. She was our first vendor booked, and we could not have made a better decision. Our personalities worked well together, and she made both of us feel very comfortable—this is speaking from two people who don’t enjoy getting their photos taken. We would also recommend ordering a wedding album though Bri! The thoughtfulness she puts into the layout and the quality of the album is definitely worth it.

--Tara and Steve H.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2018

Hire this photographer, you will be so happy working with her. She is organized and really knows how to get amazing images of your event. She is pleasant and very friendly and manages large groups with ease and finesse. Most importantly her photographs are fine art she will deliver images that you will treasure forever.

Bri Johnson Weddings 11
    Bri Johnson Weddings 12
    Bri Johnson Weddings 13
    Bri Johnson Weddings 14
    Sent on 04/03/2018

Bri Johnson Weddings's reply:

Such a beautiful day! Thank you for being the best clients :)
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't say enough positive things about working with Bri Johnson Weddings! My husband and I both work in the visual arts (video and photo), so we were incredibly picky about our wedding photographer. Bri was knowledgeable, personable, and responsive during each step of the process. She made it a point to get to know us as a couple before the wedding, so that shooting the day of was a breeze. During the entire wedding day, Bri and her team kept us on schedule and were incredibly personable. We received a sneak peek of our big day just days after the wedding, along with a longer preview the week after. We had ALL of our wedding photos less than one month after our wedding. Our friends and family have been raving about the pictures. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. You're the best, Bri!

Sent on 01/08/2018

M | I · Married on 09/30/2017

Bri stole our hearts before we even hired her - her photography says it all! She was professional, personal, and went far beyond our expectations as a photographer. After hiring her, she reached out offering to help with any other planning & finding other vendors. She was quick to reply to emails, very personable and easy to talk to. The day of the wedding, she stuck to our timeline, cracked jokes, and made the day even more enjoyable. Our favorite vendor by far - hands down! Well worth the investment to have outstanding photos to cherish for the rest of your life!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/04/2017

Where do I start.... Bri was an absolute dream to work with and I could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day!! From our first email/ phone conversation, I knew she was it. Bri takes all of the pressure off of you and handles everything and honestly does not miss a beat. She provided me with timelines/ checklists before our big day, asked all of the critical questions to ensure she knew exactly what we wanted and I knew we were in great hands. On the actual day, it felt like having another friend around as she was so much fun to work with and was the perfect combo of professional and sweet. She would get things done in such a seamless way while keeping everyone laughing and feeling so natural. On top of that, our photos were PERFECTION. She took roughly 1000 photos (that we received) and I love them all. People think our photos are from a magazine!

Bri also is extremely communicative and responds within 24 hours of ANYTHING you ask her. She is always there to pick up the phone during the process or write back with an email answering any questions. I could not say more amazing things about her and her work. Hiring Bri will be the best decision you can make on your wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Dawn · Married on 11/19/2016

Bri was amazing. She and her assistant Red did a wonderful job capturing all of the special moments at our wedding and they were so easy to work with. She researched the venue ahead of time, and found the most perfect spots to take photos. Even the venue commented and requested her photos since no one had used those locations before! My wedding was in November, and I got my photos before friends that got married in September. She sent them within two weeks, while we were still on our honeymoon! I would highly recommend Bri.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Dana · Married on 11/12/2016

We were beyond happy having Bri photograph our wedding this past November. She is an absolute pleasure to work with; she is extremely responsive and flexible; and most importantly, her work is outstanding - both my husband and I love our pictures! I would highly recommend working with her for a wedding or any special event. I hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough good things about Bri! My husband and I were looking for something very specific (lots of candid photos and not too many posed photos) because we didn't want to miss out on the actual wedding. We didn't do a first look so we were afraid the night would pass us by if we left our wedding venue (we had our ceremony and reception at the same place) to take posed photos. The posed photos that Bri did take of us she got done with really quickly so we could go mingle (and they all came out great!) and all of the candid photos of my husband and I and of us with our guests came out so beautiful. Bri did such an amazing job of capturing our happiness. That's all you can really hope for in a good photographer. I would highly recommend choosing with Bri for your big day!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough good things about working with Bri Johnson. Her stunning photos speak for themselves, but I just want to highlight how great it was to spend our wedding day with her. She's so much fun, and made everything so easy. My family loved her too - she was so good at working with everyone's personalities and kept us laughing all day. The photos are absolutely gorgeous, and the turn-around was lightning speed. I could go on and on, but her photos and all of the positive reviews speak for themselves! Bri, you ROCK!

Sent on 09/14/2016

alice · Married on 08/06/2016

My photos were absolutely beautiful and it was a great experience to work with bri and her staff!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Bri's professionalism and knowledge were beyond amazing. She knew exactly how to capture the most amazing photos of our day. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! She captured pictures that I would have never thought to ask for. We now have something to look at for years to come to remind us of every part of our wedding. Bri was very on top of it and everything was done in a timely matter. I never felt like I was waiting for anything. She was even there to help keep things running on time to make sure pictures were captured with the perfect outdoor lighting. I would highly recommend her to capture your day. This was one of the best purchases for our wedding day!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Jill · Married on 06/12/2016

Bri was a spectacular wedding photographer! We couldn't have been happier with how the day went, including the timing, the shots that were taken, and the efficiency in which she went about things. She went out of her way at the ceremony site to find the perfect place that was out of the wind to take our formal photos. She was not timid about keeping things flowing and on a schedule and she was always looking for opportunities for fabulous shots. The best part is that she captured so many beautiful moments and we are so thrilled with how our photos turned out.

Sent on 08/03/2016