Bri Bergman Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Bri Bergman Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/26/2019

Great to work with!

Bri was great to work with! She photographed our engagements and wedding. The photo sessions were fun and our engagements came out beautifully! We are excited to see the wedding photos and we know they are going to be awesome as well! I highly recommend Bri for your photo needs.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Kaeleena Scott · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing photos, awesome photographer

Bri was awesome to work with! She was very quick to respond to my inquiry and questions and she took time to meet us before our big day! Bri was very creative in taking candid photos and we loved the way our pictures turned out! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2018

mckenzie · Married on 08/02/2018

Bri was so fun to work with. My boyfriend was not having the whole picture thing. But within a few mins of working with bri, he was having a great time.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kenzley · Married on 07/11/2018

Bri was so much fun and made the experience so comfortable! Plus the photography was incredible!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Bri made our experience very easy, fun, and enjoyable. We didn’t feel like we were just being placed into poses, but more directed through different experiences.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Prsicilla · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Bri was great! She is fun and professional at the same time. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and allowed us to be ourselves. We used Bri for our engagments, bridal/formal, and wedding. My husband and I would recommend Bri.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Alexis · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with Bri, she is so talented. We had her do our engagements, bridals, and wedding photos and they all look so stunning. we get infinite compliments on them as well. Her editing style is beautiful and my husband would like to add that he has pretty bad acne and she made him look so naturally clear. She is also so willing to do whatever you want, she always ends by asking if we have "any hopes, dreams, desires" and WILL fulfill them. Seriously, go check her instagram @bribergmanphoto

Sent on 04/30/2018

Emily · Married on 03/16/2018

Bri was absolutely fabulous!!! Seriously, I would recommend her to any bride. My groom and I had a blast taking bridals with her and the pictures were exquisite. Even better were the pictures for our actual wedding!! She perfectly captured every special moment of that day. We couldn’t be happier with the gorgeous pictures we have to remember our wedding! Thanks, Bri!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Madison · Married on 12/29/2017

The photos are great, since she is editing over 200 pictures it takes almost a month to get the pictures back, but that would be true for almost any photographer probably

Sent on 01/27/2018

ariel · Married on 10/19/2017

thanks so much for all your help! Pictures look amazing and the session went smooth!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2017

Bri was very accommodating and worked very well with my crazy family. My husband and I had a blast and loved the final products!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Abby · Married on 11/18/2017

Bri has a very unique style. She doesn’t want posed photos, rather she plays games.

If you want candid, in the moment shots, Bri is your go to.

Sent on 02/25/2019