57 Reviews for Brett & Tori Photographers

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

We loved working with Brett and Tori, and could not be any happier with our photos! They captured so many fun shots of our family. They are friendly and professional, and so fun to work with! Its so great to have two people taking photos, capturing every detail of the shoot. I would highly recommend them! The quality, colors, and vibe of their work is the best!

Profile Picture Adriana, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett & Tori photographed my family over the holidays. Admittedly, I got teary while looking at the final edited photos because they captured my family just as we are. These are photographs we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Brett & Tori, for being excellent photographers, super fun people, and for being great with kids. You're the best!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I know these two on the most personal level that you can know someone besides the married people stuff. I've worked countless weddings with Brett and Tori. They are phenomenal. The way they! interact with their clients is just ideal. The amount of fun you'll have with these two as your photographers will far surpass anything you can imagine. They're quick and witty and easily handle a wedding day!

Profile Picture Joey, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Brett and Tori for our Palm Springs wedding and I can't say enough good things. They are the cutest couple who work so well together and make you feel super comfortable. It was super hot the day of our wedding and they were super accommodating to me constantly needing breaks to get in the a/c! The groomsmen werent the easiest to deal with as they went a little heavy on the pregame drinks, but they totally laughed it off and worked with it. What they were able to capture on our wedding day I cant even put into words. Every single small but significant moment was captured beautifully. They are hands down the best photographers who could've ever asked for.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Tori are amazing photographers. Not only are they fun to work with, the pictures they produce are my favorite and the best I’ve had done. I recommend them to anyone who asks for a photographer!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Years before I met my future wife I knew I'd do anything to have Brett and Tori shoot my wedding. Luckily when I proposed, they were just as excited as I was to have them make the trip to the South of France for our special day. Their entire team, both Brett and Tori and their videographer Joey were amazingly optimistic, energetic and perfectly captured our day - while battling insane jetlag and exhaustion from their trip. They captured our day as only they could have in a way we never could have dreamed. I regularly catch my wife looking through our wedding album and watching our wedding video almost daily. Our only regret is that we can't get married again to have them shoot that too - or can we?

Profile Picture jeff, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Prior to booking, I spent an enormous amount of time scrolling through engagement and wedding photo portfolios of so many photographers. It was particularly difficult because many/most wedding vendors have 5 star overall ratings. However, I was able to filter out many of them because I was specifically looking for outstanding photography and stellar candid shots.

For our engagement shoot, we met with them at Joshua Tree, and when my husband and I hit some obstacles on the road, they were very accommodating and flexible, and we got to spend some time getting to know them. Our shoot went well, and everyone was a trooper given the super cold winds that day. We had our puppy with us for the shoot as well, and Tori was so sweet and kind to hold onto him when he wasn't in our shots. Brett really took the lead and did so amazingly. I know he's a true visual artist because when I looked around (kind of reluctantly because the strong winds were blowing dust and my hair straight into my eyes and face), I didn't think there was any particular scenery that stood out. Well, his photos certainly proved me wrong.

On our wedding day, he, again, did a great job of leading us to every little bit of stellar scenery our venue offered. He took excellent candid and posed shots. When we had some down time between the ceremony and reception because our hall was taking a bit more time to set up, he took the liberty to create a black and white same-day slideshow to present during our reception! I wasn't aware of this until I was sitting at our sweetheart table and noticed pictures of me in my wedding dress on the screen! This is what we call going above and beyond.

Lastly, communication with them was easy throughout the process, as Brett is quick to respond to emails. He sent us our photos 3 weeks after the wedding. EXCELLENT job all around.

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We did not have the "traditional" wedding. I was 7 months pregnant with our 2nd child and got married at the Beverly Hills Courthouse with just immediate family. In total, we had 9 children between the two families so it was chaotic to say the least. We also had a really strict time constraint between taking pictures in our Venice neighborhood and then moving over to BH on a Friday afternoon. Brett and Tori really outdid themselves and were SO amazing to work with! They kept a very calm energy throughout and really knew how to work with all the kids. On top of it, the pictures came out FANTASTIC! I could not have been happier with everything.

Profile Picture brianne, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The hubby and wife team of Brett & Tori along with their videographer team of Joey & Daniel were so fun to work with. They were our dream team! They were incredibly patient with both of our large families by when the time came to take the quick shots they not only did it well, but they took all the best angles. We loved running between the vines at Vintage Ranch with this bunch and couldn't have had a better day without them with us! We can't wait to do a belated engagement/anniversary/any other awesome shoot with them!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brett & Tori are the perfect duo! I love that they're a couple doing this together. It makes the experience more pleasant, not that their friendly demeanor isn't enough. They are responsive, flexible, mindful & professional people that want to make your experience as natural and comfortable as possible. That's one of the main reasons we decided to work with them; they're candid shots (the best kind) are absolutely breathtaking! The photos are so vivid, they bring such a capturing element to the picture. Plus, we were so lucky to have had a family shoot also, since we couldn't do an engagement one in time. So thankful that they were able to accommodate us! Below are some of MANY, many favorites by Brett & Tori. Outstanding work. I'm so grateful to have stumbled upon them.

Profile Picture helen, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Tori are amazing!! Our engagement and wedding photos were beautiful! I am a very picky person and wanted everything to turn out perfectly, I had nothing to worry about with them!! Their ideas were awesome!

Profile Picture amanda, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Tori did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Our consultation was happy and friendly, booking was very easy, and our day of experience was perfect. Brett and Tori kept our day of flow on schedule, they both kept amazing attitudes, and they were perfect at directing us during our bride and groom photos. Our gallery was sent to us within a week and every image is to die for. We recommend Brett and Tori to everyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture User5212793, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance

We LOVED working with Brett and Tori! We looked at MANY (like over 40) photographers when making our decision of who to hire. After meeting them in person, we knew they were the ones we wanted to hire to make this fun trip with us. We hired them to shoot our overseas wedding. Not only are they super fun to work with, they are also super professional, flexible, sincere, and accommodating. Goes without saying too, their artistic style is unique and produces such special and cool images. They were able to work with us on an amazing package to cover our event. Since we didn't need the engagement session that was included with the package, they worked with us to shoot another important event in our life instead, which we LOVED the pictures from. Due to unforseen circumstances, on both our parts, they were not able to make the trip to shoot our overseas wedding. In the process of it all, Brett and Tori were super accommodating and compassionate in helping us find new photographers. They touched basis with us all the time, set up meeting and conference calls to ensure we were comfortable with the selection of photographers they had recommended, and really went over and beyond what any hired photographer had to do to make such a hard situation so easy and comfortable for us. We really would have loved for them to have shot our wedding, but we truly appreciated all their hard work to make a hard situation right. They made us feel like more then clients, but friends who they really wanted to help out. We hope to work with them more in the future, and would definately contact them again!

Profile Picture User4654367, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We wanted to have family photos done this year because it has been more than twenty years since our last one not including wedding photos. Between our children we have two firefighters, one doctor, and one ER EMT so, needless to say, gathering the crowd is difficult at best. Thanksgiving rolls around and, Hallelujah!, they can all be here on one day. But, guess what? It's raining! Well, Brett and Tori stayed in touch throughout the day and decided that they would risk it and came on up to our home to stage the shoot. The weather cooperated (mostly) and with minimal sprinkling aside was accomplished. Brett reviewed the shots and we had our pictures to review in less than a day. We are thrilled and have received nothing but compliments on the pictures since. We can't wait to give them as gifts this Christmas!

Profile Picture Terry, 11/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will definitely go to Brett and Tori for any of my professional photography needs. I had my wedding in Cherry Valley, California and I live in Houston, Texas. From start to finish, they were so easy to get ahold of. They were also quick to answer any questions via email or text. I loved our engagement and wedding photos. Everyone loved them too even my very picky friend. What they produced for us was not just beautiful photos but artistic photos as well. I cannot rave enough about them. I also loved working with them. They were fun and easy to work with which is why a lot of photos did not look forced. It was like hanging out with our cool friends except we were paying them and they were taking photos of us.

Profile Picture Levely, 10/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The wedding was a blur. I'm so grateful that Brett and Tori were there to capture the very best of the day. Their photographs will frame your memories in the most beautiful of ways. They truly know how to bring out the best in you and your venue.

The flat-fold album they printed for us is gorgeous and very high quality. A must have.

They are absolutely wonderful to be with and very professional.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been obsessed with Brett and Tori's work for the last couple years now and knew I only wanted them as my photographers when it was my turn to walk down the aisle. I knew nothing else about my wedding other than knowing I wanted them to capture my favorite day. Not only did the pictures come out as perfect as I knew they would, but Brett and Tori are seriously amazing people to be around. I felt like I could be vulnerable with them the moment we met. I feel so honored that we were lucky enough to have them be apart and capture the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So.Cal's best kept secret is out!

Choosing this husband and wife photographer team was the best decision we've made for our wedding. Their photos are stylish, unique and out-of-the-box. They made us look like a part of an art piece/movie stars. Brett and Tori have great personalities and we instantly felt like we've been friends with them for long time. My husband (who hates having photos taken) felt so comfortable with Brett and Tori. As a result, the engagement photos came out so natural and lovely. We used our engagement photos as part of our wedding decoration and our guests and my picky family (my parents both studied arts) could not stop talking about how great it looked.

They live in Redlands (Inland Empire), but they were willing to drive all the way to Los Angels so that they could accommodate our busy schedule and we incorporated our dog into the photo shoot. They spent several hours overtime for this engagement shoot, but they kept refusing extra pay and told us "Don't worry about it. This is what we love to do!" Despite the overtime, the photos were ready to be viewed by the very next day.

They were fantastic on the day of the wedding as well. They made friends with both of our families, bridesmaids, flower girls...and the photos came out so beautiful. The wedding went little over time (we booked them for 8hrs), but they didn't want us to miss out on some of the reception events, so they stayed overtime again.

Another great thing about these guys? They cost 1/2 of what Los Angeles photographers usually cost. Check out their website and see it for yourself, these guys are the best!

brettandtori.com

Profile Picture User4412873, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had such a great experience with Brett and Tori. They are such fun people to be around and they made us feel relaxed and comfortable when taking our engagement and wedding photos. One thing I loved about them was their eye for detail. I honestly could write a whole page of why you should pick them but the bottom line is that I absoultely loved my wedding photos and I would have been so disappointed if at the end of your wedding you thought your photos were just alright. This couple truly gets to know you and takes the time to invest in you.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Tori are great photographers as well as great people. They are easy to speak to and we felt like good friends right off the bat. They have a unique, artsy photography style which first attracted us. If you want the same old, boring wedding photos and poses like everyone else, then Brett and Tori are probably not the best match for you.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brett & Tori are amazing. They traveled all the way from California to Maui to shoot our wedding, and we could not have asked for better photographers for our wedding day. They made sure everything ran smoothly the whole time and were so nice to all the guests that attended. They are a pleasure to work with. When we received our wedding pictures we were so impressed. They truly captured the whole day. It meant so much to us that they genuinely cared about capturing everything for us on our wedding day. I would recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Profile Picture User4207347, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love Brett and Tori. Wonderful people and amazing photographs. Our wedding would never have been as wonderful without them there and supporting us.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 3/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful people to work with! They captured my wild wildabeast dogs for our family photos and have made wedding planning breezy!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's rare to find a photography team as wonderful to work with as Brett & Tori. They both are not only passionate about photography, but are professional, friendly, courteous, prompt and truly a pleasure to be around. It's honestly no surprise to me to see so many high accolades for Brett & Tori.

Profile Picture Quinton, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was great working with Tori & Brett. They did our engagement pictures and we have them booked for our wedding. It was so much fun shooting our engagement shoot and they make you feel comfortable. They are very professional as well as friendly. Our engagement pictures turned out beautifully and they were more than what we expected. We can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/17/13, 1 Review