Brett & Tori Photographers Reviews

76 Reviews for Brett & Tori Photographers

• Erin

Erin Norris · Married on 01/10/2020

We Love Brett & Tori!!

If you’ve found your way to Brett & Tori’s page, don’t look any further. Literally. We already compared against dozens upon dozens of different options and found our way back to these two every single time.

Looking at their photos, it’s clear that they’re incredibly talented and gifted. However, what set them apart in our eyes was the way that they capture emotions and feelings in their images. They are constantly looking “outside the box”, and as a result, produce these photos that are unlike many of the standard wedding shots you’ll see out there. Also, they have in-house videographers who did an unbelievable job! Having photo and video be a “one-stop shop” made our lives so much easier since we were already dealing with so many wedding-related vendors.

Lastly, and most importantly to us, Brett and Tori are just all-around wonderful human beings. They are kind, caring, patient, and understanding and truly make you feel as though you are their only priority. We’d be lying if we said it wasn’t a little intimidating when the professional camera equipment was being brought out, and it hit us that we were about to be the center of attention for the next 10 hours. Brett and Tori instantly put us at ease and helped guide us through the best day of our lives.

We cannot recommend these two enough and hope that we’re able to influence others to make the best wedding decision that we made.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • I

Ignacio Maldini · Married on 12/31/2019

Unforgettable photos

Brett and Tori were amazing. First of all, they traveled with us all the way to Europe to photograph our wedding in Spain. They were incredibly professional but very easy to work with and were able to capture the most amazing moments of our wedding. There vision for the angles and ways of capturing intimate moments were priceless. I would recommend them to my closest family or friends with 100% certainty that they would be happy with the end result!

• Heidi

Heidi Pherson · Married on 11/23/2019

Warm and attentive photographers with a great eye

If you are in search of a photographer that makes you feel at ease with yourself then Brett & Tori are the ones for you. My partner and I had been on the hunt for a photographer that had a beautiful eye for detail, one that we could easily get along with and share our special day with . We had interviewed a few other photographers but none of them made Gavin and I feel relaxed like Brett & Tori did. We first met with them for our engagement shoot at our family’s farm and they were kind enough to travel all the way to Woodland Hills . Tori spoiled us by making us gluten free cookies and took such magnificent shots.

While shooting our wedding at all saints church in Pasadena they captured such magical images of our families , always smiling and were a delight to cover our special day . We will definitely be calling Brett and Tori again 💕✨

• Gavin

Gavin Pherson · Married on 11/23/2019

Brett & Tori Are the Whole Package

Brett & Tori's presence at our wedding was the single best decision we made when planning our wedding, and an unforgettable blessing on our big day. I can confirm what many of my friends said about wedding planning: the photographers are one of the most crucial parts, because they are the only vendors who you will be actively interacting with on the big day. My wife and I were therefor adamant about finding people to work with who were warm, human, and would make us feel that we were at our wedding and not their fashion shoot, and we knew within about 2 minutes into our first introduction that Brett & Tori were the ones! Unbeknownst to us at first, their knowledge and professionalism was so extensive that just being in their orbit ended up improving our overall wedding planning just through their savvy prompting with questions, and the genuine warmth and compassion which was so palpable from our first meeting made our wedding day feel natural, human, and full of spirit. Then there's the finished product: we received an enormous number of smartly-curated, stunning, family-heirloom-level photos which completely blew-away our highest hopes, even after having seen many promising examples of their work! There was such an abundance of love and detail in their work, and as my wife and I flipped through our gorgeous album, we experienced the amazing, indescribable pleasure of having our memories of our wedding enhanced and elevated with incredible details that we were far too absorbed in each other to have noticed then. They also captured every single one of the best moments, and there were so many, some of which lasted only a split second and almost all of them spontaneous -- I don't know how they managed it, but we have hundreds of pieces of evidence that they did! I just don't know how you can get any better than that. Brett and Tori are really the full package, and we consider them friends as well as professionals we can now call-upon for our next anniversary, baby shower, etc. Invest in great photographers! You will be SO happy you did!

Stewart · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing experience

Brett and Tori were the utmost professional with our photography, and scheduling. I personally know that if we did not have them as photographers we would not have had the quality of photographs we received. Thank you so very much from the both of us.

Nicole Peck · Married on 08/31/2019

Don’t look anywhere else

We are so thankful for Brett and Tori helping to capture our engagement photos and wedding day! They made the whole process so easy and stress free. We could not have imagined working with anyone else. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and highly recommended!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Tara Staples · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding Photographers

When it came time to pick wedding photographers we already knew we would book Brett and Tori. They were the first and only for sure thing we knew going into planning our special day. We meet Brett and Tori through some friends. When looking up their website we loved how scenic their photos were. We love the out doors and love their eye for nature. Brett and Tori shot our engagement photos a couple year before our wedding and our family photos about a year before our wedding. We loved and enjoyed working with them over the years. We have been so impressed with every shoot we have done with them and our wedding photos really blew us away. They captured so many amazing moments and really captured the love and emotions we had that day. Our wedding day was one of the best days of our lives and now we have these amazing photos to relive it. Not just are the photos amazing but they are really there for you through the whole process. They check in through the months leading up to your wedding. They are supportive and offer help in finding other vendor and whatever you need to make the process easier. They are sweet, caring and a lot of fun to be around. They can make the shyest person comfortable and confident. We will definitely work with them again. We love them!!!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Yvonne

yvonne chang · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazeballs team!

I found out about Brett & Tori from a friend who got married this year. Looking through her engagement photos I was impressed by their level of artistry and creativity. So I contacted them. After talking to Brett and Tori on the phone, I was convinced that they would be the photographers for my wedding. I also had my engagement photos done with them.
    Jon and I were nervous at our first shoot (engagement photos), but once we started, Brett and Tori made posing in front of a camera as easy and comfortable as possible. They are the utmost personable, fun, and kind people we have every met! Truly I can't think of working with anyone else. They are the dream team :)
    When our wedding photos came out, our family and friends raved on and on about how beautiful they turned out. Jon and I are super impressed and happy about the way they turned out too! If you're on a tight budget, just remember photos are forever. It's ok to spend a little extra on photos because it's worth it! These moments will only be captured at that time and you can't repeat them! Again I can't repeat how amazeballs this couple is :)

Sent on 12/14/2019

Chantelle Aleman · Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing experience

From the first time I saw Brett and Toris work I knew I would want them to photograph my wedding, if I ever decided I even wanted a boyfriend that was! I’ve never stopped being impressed with their work. The thing I didn’t consider was the ease of their work. Before my engagement shoot I was suddenly nervous. I’m not used to being the visual center of attention. They only photograph beyond beautiful photogenic people... THATS why their work is amazing! I am NOT photogenic and I felt bad for making them have to work so hard with me. Once I got out of the car, Brett and Tori got to work and all my insecurities melted away and i surprised myself by having fun.

We decided to use Brett for a very nontradional roll with the punches ceremony including a week long car camping road trip sleeping in tents with 9+ of our closest friends and more hot dogs than any self respecting human should be comfortable with. The comfort level with working with Brett throughout despite the spontaneity of everything was amazing. I went many day’s without a shower, minimal to no makeup with curly hair that hadn’t been brushed in... who knows how many days? All while being photographed daily in a dress that took a surprise swim on its first day. Brett played the role of photographer and even friend, synergistically blending right into our eclectic group, contributing to logistical planning when needed and calming wedding day nerves. We are so glad he was willing to go along for the wild ride. And of course the results were amazing.

Brett & Tori Photographers's reply:

Thank you for this review Chantelle! Thinking back to this trip with such fond memories! I told Tori I wanna take her and the kids when they're a little older, but this time I'd rent a motorhome and go the glamping route over tents ;) Hope you guys are doing well!
  • Brittanie

Brittanie Hess · Married on 05/10/2019

Authentic People/Photos/Experience

Stop your search for photographers right here!

But seriously, I mean it, stop searching right now and seriously consider Brett & Tori for your special day!

I cannot even say enough to explain how wonderful, warm, and patient these two human beings are through and through, but I will try! (I don't even have to say talented because, you can see their work right here in front of you and that speaks volumes.) We just received our photos last night and literally, I feel every feeling that I felt at our wedding when looking through the pictures.

They don't capture images, they capture emotions, relationships, and truly your raw experiences. I cannot believe we are lucky enough to have found them to live and capture our journey with us.

Additionally, I need to speak to the care they take of the bride and groom on the day of the wedding (and leading up to it obviously), but this is something that truly stood out to me even more than a month out of our wedding. Brett and Tori are there for you. They are going to let you have your moments without interruption and support you when wrenches get thrown your way. Our wedding weekend was absolutely everything we could have imagined and more and this is partly because they made sure we had authentic time with one another and that they were there to capture as it it unfolded.

I imagine your photographer should be somewhat of an illustrator of your wedding day and relationship journey as a whole. You write the title, choose the narrative, align the thematic elements, and ensure a proper ending. Brett and Tori took our story and created beautiful art so those who can't read it, or even understand it, can feel it.

All my love to these humans, we need more of them in this world.

Choose them.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Marcella Schneiderman · Married on 03/16/2019

Truly the best!

I first reached out to Brett & Tori in 2017. My husband and I were planning to elope in secret. We hired them for our sunrise ceremony. Brett was there at 5:30 am, he hiked a few miles with us, worked with the overcast weather, and was so fun! That morning it was just me, my husband, Brett and their videographer. Brett and his videographer made our day!! They are the perfect balance of professional and fun. By the end of the day we felt like best friends making jokes with each other. And our photos are AMAZING!

A year later we had them back to shoot our formal wedding photo and video. We had the same wonderful experience. It was like spending time with our friends. Our families had nothing but great things to say about how professional and kind they were. And again our photos are beyond amazing!!

Six months later we were lucky enough to work with them again when they shot my moms intimate wedding.

Brett & Tori are truly the best! We love them like close friends now and feel so lucky to have found them. We wanted photographs that look like pieces of art, not just average wedding photos, and that is what we got!

• Aimee

Aimee Weinstein · Married on 03/11/2019

Creative, Professional and Organized

I am very happy we found Brett and Tori to capture our wedding. It was so important to find a photographer who was creative and organized. They are super comfortable to work with. I loved that they take a lot of time in selecting the perfect photos to send you because nobody wants to look though a hundred of the same photos. We were sold when they showed us how they utilized their website to organize the photos into multiple folders. We loved working with them and are so in love with our photos. Perfection.

Tatum Norman · Married on 11/26/2018

Highly recommended

Working with Brett and Tori was an amazing experience. They make the process easy and fun. Their knowledge and experience shows in their work. Their shots are spot on with great color and creativity. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Bellaru Events · Married on 11/03/2018

The Dream Team

We had the pleasure of referring our clients to Brett and Tori and we can honestly say that this duo is a DREAM TEAM! I mean, it's pretty hard not to fall in love with them. As wedding coordinators it's crucial that all vendors are on the same page when it comes to ensuring a smooth event. Brett and Tori were not only on the same page but they reviewed our timeline (which we can say is pretty intense!) and offered amazing suggestions to best utilize time slots regarding photos. They were quick to respond to any questions we had and were incredibly professional and kind. Brett and Tori not only have the ability to capture amazing moments but they do it without disturbing guests. They have perfected the art of knowing when and where to capture these breathtaking images. We truly can't express our appreciation to these two incredible and talented human beings! Brett and Tori, we are so eager to work with you again in the near future!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Emily · Married on 06/24/2018

Best Photography by the Best People

My husband and I cannot recommend Brett and Tori highly enough. They are absolutely the best. To start with, they are amazing people. Spending time with them is so much fun! You will forget they are even there to photograph you.

Our engagement shoot had to be rescheduled twice due to fire and debris flow and they made the process easy as could be expected. When we finally had our engagement shoot, it was amazing! The photos are perfect and my husband, who is camera shy, felt totally comfortable and excited to have them at the wedding.

The wedding photos are phenomenal! They capture our day perfectly including all the emotions and small moments. Everyone who sees our photos raves about them and comments on the quality of our photographers. During the wedding, Brett put together a small slide show of photos from the ceremony and everybody there was impressed with the quality, people who work at the venue said it was some of the best photography they've ever seen there.

If you are considering hiring Brett and Tori for your event or shoot, do it! You won't regret it and get ready for some absolutely amazing photos!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 05/05/2018

Comfortable and Professional

Tori and Brett were great form the very beginning. Our initial consultation was on Thanksgiving morning and right from the start my husband and I were very comfortable with them. They got to know us, asked us questions and just had a conversation. Our engagement shoot was amazing, we walked and talked, they let us be us and have some fun. I would highly recommend it, it's like a photography rehearsal before the big day. On the day of our wedding, they were there on time, dressed in attire that blended with our guests. We climbed over rocks and through weeds to take some of the most beautiful photographers. About two hours before the end of the night, Brett set up a mini slideshow of a few of the shots he took. It was amazing to see that all the little things that can go wrong don't matter. The mini slideshow was such a memorable part of my night. After our wedding, our images came to us within the time promised. Your photographer is important. If I didn't have these beautiful pictures to look back on, I definitely would regret it. Give them a call, meet them and see if you guys mesh.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Adriana · Married on 01/19/2018

We loved working with Brett and Tori, and could not be any happier with our photos! They captured so many fun shots of our family. They are friendly and professional, and so fun to work with! Its so great to have two people taking photos, capturing every detail of the shoot. I would highly recommend them! The quality, colors, and vibe of their work is the best!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Amy · Married on 12/14/2017

Brett & Tori photographed my family over the holidays. Admittedly, I got teary while looking at the final edited photos because they captured my family just as we are. These are photographs we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Brett & Tori, for being excellent photographers, super fun people, and for being great with kids. You're the best!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Joey · Married on 12/06/2017

I know these two on the most personal level that you can know someone besides the married people stuff. I've worked countless weddings with Brett and Tori. They are phenomenal. The way they! interact with their clients is just ideal. The amount of fun you'll have with these two as your photographers will far surpass anything you can imagine. They're quick and witty and easily handle a wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kristen · event on: 11/17/2017

We had to change the date of our family photo shoot a couple times, and Brett and Tori were super flexible. Brett has an easy going, fun personality that makes everyone feel comfortable, yet keeps things moving along so the shoot doesn't take forever. He has creative ideas so the photos don't end up looking like everyone else's. We tried some fun and unique poses that we ended up loving! Tori is super sweet and backed Brett up with a second camera to capture more candid moments. My kids (teenagers and young adults) weren't particularly looking forward to having family photos done, but they actually enjoyed it! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Natasha · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Brett and Tori for our Palm Springs wedding and I can't say enough good things. They are the cutest couple who work so well together and make you feel super comfortable. It was super hot the day of our wedding and they were super accommodating to me constantly needing breaks to get in the a/c! The groomsmen werent the easiest to deal with as they went a little heavy on the pregame drinks, but they totally laughed it off and worked with it. What they were able to capture on our wedding day I cant even put into words. Every single small but significant moment was captured beautifully. They are hands down the best photographers who could've ever asked for.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amy · Married on 10/06/2017

Brett and Tori are amazing photographers. Not only are they fun to work with, the pictures they produce are my favorite and the best I’ve had done. I recommend them to anyone who asks for a photographer!

Sent on 11/23/2017

jeff · Married on 09/02/2017

Years before I met my future wife I knew I'd do anything to have Brett and Tori shoot my wedding. Luckily when I proposed, they were just as excited as I was to have them make the trip to the South of France for our special day. Their entire team, both Brett and Tori and their videographer Joey were amazingly optimistic, energetic and perfectly captured our day - while battling insane jetlag and exhaustion from their trip. They captured our day as only they could have in a way we never could have dreamed. I regularly catch my wife looking through our wedding album and watching our wedding video almost daily. Our only regret is that we can't get married again to have them shoot that too - or can we?

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sherry · Married on 05/13/2017

Prior to booking, I spent an enormous amount of time scrolling through engagement and wedding photo portfolios of so many photographers. It was particularly difficult because many/most wedding vendors have 5 star overall ratings. However, I was able to filter out many of them because I was specifically looking for outstanding photography and stellar candid shots.

For our engagement shoot, we met with them at Joshua Tree, and when my husband and I hit some obstacles on the road, they were very accommodating and flexible, and we got to spend some time getting to know them. Our shoot went well, and everyone was a trooper given the super cold winds that day. We had our puppy with us for the shoot as well, and Tori was so sweet and kind to hold onto him when he wasn't in our shots. Brett really took the lead and did so amazingly. I know he's a true visual artist because when I looked around (kind of reluctantly because the strong winds were blowing dust and my hair straight into my eyes and face), I didn't think there was any particular scenery that stood out. Well, his photos certainly proved me wrong.

On our wedding day, he, again, did a great job of leading us to every little bit of stellar scenery our venue offered. He took excellent candid and posed shots. When we had some down time between the ceremony and reception because our hall was taking a bit more time to set up, he took the liberty to create a black and white same-day slideshow to present during our reception! I wasn't aware of this until I was sitting at our sweetheart table and noticed pictures of me in my wedding dress on the screen! This is what we call going above and beyond.

Lastly, communication with them was easy throughout the process, as Brett is quick to respond to emails. He sent us our photos 3 weeks after the wedding. EXCELLENT job all around.

Sent on 12/21/2017

brianne · Married on 03/17/2017

We did not have the "traditional" wedding. I was 7 months pregnant with our 2nd child and got married at the Beverly Hills Courthouse with just immediate family. In total, we had 9 children between the two families so it was chaotic to say the least. We also had a really strict time constraint between taking pictures in our Venice neighborhood and then moving over to BH on a Friday afternoon. Brett and Tori really outdid themselves and were SO amazing to work with! They kept a very calm energy throughout and really knew how to work with all the kids. On top of it, the pictures came out FANTASTIC! I could not have been happier with everything.

Sent on 11/24/2017