15 Reviews for Bret Josephs Photography & Videography

9 Bret Josephs Photography & Videography Reviews

Thank you for covering the event. You did an amazing job editing and putting it all together like a movie. You captured the moments. You had a vision and it wasn't just a job. You made it like Art

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bret's work is excellent and I couldn't be happier. Everything he did was perfect and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him. Fabulous!

Profile Picture Jane, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent in every way. He was perfect. I couldn't be happier with his service.

Profile Picture User3500357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bret Josephs is a great guy to work with. Always prompt and professional.

Profile Picture david, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bret was perfect at our wedding. We talked beforehand about which shots we wanted and the schedule of the big day - but he clearly knew what he was doing and didn't need much direction. Not only did he get perfect shots of every aspect of the pre-photos, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, but at the end he edited together a beautiful and moving 5 minute recap video of our big day, bite-sized enough to post to facebook and send to family and friends. Watching the his footage was as close to reliving the day as you can get!

Profile Picture Aviva, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bret provided excellent video services for our wedding. Our venue was affected by Hurricane Sandy and within 72 hours we had moved the entire event to a new state (NJ to NY) - Bret was seamless. He was professional and courteous at all times to me, my wife, the wedding party and all of the guests. Honestly, it seemed as if he wasn't even there, but the video I have to remember the day proves otherwise!

My wife and I have received many comments on the quality of our video. I would not hesitate to recommend Bret to anyone looking to obtain excellent footage of their special day.

Profile Picture David, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This guy Bret Joseph's is incredible. His pictures are outstanding. His service is phenomenal. I will definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone. Please be the judge.!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Bret was great - met every one of our needs and even the ones we didn't know we would have!

Profile Picture Tal, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bret was extremely professional and affordable. The quality of our wedding video was amazing and my husband and I couldn't be happier. He had a segment of our video ready just a few days after our wedding which he shared with us and I just cried of happiness when watching. He really did an amazing job. I would absolutely recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Deborah , 10/9/10, 3 Reviews