Brentwood Photography Reviews

69 | Saint Petersburg, FL

69 Reviews for Brentwood Photography

Joshua · Married on 08/10/2013

First, i would like to say that Brentwood gets a perfect rating from me, hands down.

My bride (im the groom) booked Brentwood because he was different. Different is good. Funny, relaxed, dependable and professional. I heard about Brentwood through Facebook and right away i noticed something about him. Really just a fun guy. My fiance and i booked Brentwood for a November wedding and everything was set. We paid him half in advance. My finance and i then found out some great news. She was expecting! My first concern was the photographer, and how we were going to work around moving our wedding day up 6 months. What was i to do? We booked him for a specific day. It took me about a whole day to get the courage to call him. After the phone call explaining the situation i knew i made the right choice in booking Brentwood. He found a day that he was free and i wanted to have him shoot my wedding so bad we worked around his schedule. The wedding was on! Fast forward 6 months and our wedding day arrived. He arrived prompt and on time. (early actually) and went to work right away. From running up and down the stairs, making my guest laugh, the professionalism. It really made the day. My family kept coming up to me saying we really had a great and nice photographer. After the wedding he was even ready to stay late, get more shots and really make sure we were in the spotlight. Just really felt like we were the attention that day and all of his focus and care was on us. The main pictures were edited and received same day (we had an afternoon wedding) and i couldn't believe the quality of work. My bride and i were speechless. Amazing. The pictures were top notch. Clear, in focus, just awesome. Really just very happy. Thanks Brentwood! Im glad to know we have a photographer for life.

Some points to go over in short:
    -Excellent, prompt communication. Text friendly.
    -Very friendly. Funny, down to earth yet professional.
    -On time
    -great pictures. clear and vibrant.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2013

After reviewing countless photographers, we finally decided on Brentwood Photography. I am sure glad we did! He was SUPER easy to work with. He even managed to get the groomsmen, who are quite serious people, to take silly pictures. The team of two photographers was really flexible with the different areas we wanted to shoot at. They went above in beyond, including having to wash off my dirty feet after walking in the grass so I didn't get my shoes dirty :) One of the coolest parts, was that they had a cd of pictures available at our reception for guests to buy. Since the majority of ours were from out of town, this was super convenient for our guests. My husband & I also got a sneak peak while we were eating dinner because they had it set up on an iPad in front of us! SO cool.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Candice · Married on 06/28/2013

If you are looking for great results as far as your wedding photos are concerned, Brentwood Photography should be your #1 pick. We had two photographers capture the moments of our wedding and I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely phenomenal everything turned out. You hardly notice that the photographers are moving about you and your guests talking shots of you the whole time. You get real moments capture on film and real emotions too. As our night was progressing Clinton even made a slide show of about 50 pictures taken that night to display on a big screen. The pictures look ready to frame and he hadn't even had a chance to edit them. Clinton has the eye, talent, and ability to make photos seem straight out of a fairy tale. Colors pop, eyes seem alive, and you feel like you are back in that moment every time you look at the picture. Clinton is nothing short of incredible. I would suggest him 100 times over. He is the best and you will never never regret this choice.

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/14/2013

It was very important to me to have friends involved in my wedding as opposed to a random stranger. I felt like it would be more personal to Clyde, my husband, and I because we are so close with our friends. I met Clinton several years ago through work. I had told him from the first time I saw his work that if I ever got married, he was going to be my photographer. Well, he was! When Clyde and I started planning the wedding I told him the only thing I wasn't going to compromise on was the photographer. I picked the package with two photographers so I had the pleasure of working with both Clinton and Stephanie.

Clinton. That's all.

JK! That really is all I need to say though. It was so great to work with a photographer who knew you and everything you are about. He knew how laid back I am so he knew exactly what I was looking for in pictures. I told him prior to the wedding a few of the "must have" shots; they came out amazing! One of everyone's favorite is one of my Dad and me. I'm a big Daddy's Girl so the first look with my Dad was super emotional for both of us. I was crying before he even turned around lol. He captured a shot I didn't even know was taken. My Dad was kissing me on the cheek so all you saw was the back of his head but my face was in view. I have one single tear on my cheek with a smile on my face. Beautiful! I'm looking at it as I type this and tearing up yet again! He also got a great shot of my Mom just as I was about to walk out to my Dad. He just blended in with everyone and everything. I'm so happy with my pictures are our family and friends.

Stephanie was amazing as well. She got some amazing shots that I didn't even know she had taken. She was a pleasure to work with!

I have so much more I want to say but apparently I'm limited to space :-( Long story short .. USE BRENTWOOD!!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Brentwood Photography traveled to different sites for our wedding and reception (outside the country and on a museum ship). He was very prompt and could not have been more helpful. He was able to get both natural and choreographed/posed shots that were outstanding for everyone and his personality made everyone feel at ease. We were truly fortunate to have Clinton as our photographer. He worked around and helped with all the other parts of the wedding and was honestly an exceptional value.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Clinton is absolutely amazing, there is truly no better word to describe his work or him. You can see he loves what he does and I think that's why he is able to take such beautiful photographs. He was able to capture every moment I could have dreamed of at my wedding and I'll have these to help me remember exactly how I felt that day. When all is said is done, pictures are what you have left and with Clinton taking them, you won't miss anything. He knows exactly what he's doing and has the equipment to make everything look as magical as it truly is. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs a photographer no matter the occasion.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Kerri · Married on 12/12/2012

We had a very tiny ceremony with only family at the Botanical Gardens in Largo, FL. No vendors... Just our family and Brentwood Photography. He was great at directing my family where to stand to incorporate them into our intimate ceremony. After our short ceremony we took pictures around the gardens. He took amazing pictures! Very professional, on time, courteous and enthusiastic.

I would recommend Clinton to anyone needing a photographer for ANYTHING! :)

Sent on 01/02/2013

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2012

First let me start by saying what a great and genuine person Clinton Lee is. I've known him for almost 10 years and he is a great and reliable friend, not only that... The most talented and professional photographer I know. I was a ball of stress the day I got married and having him there as my photographer and friend was a saving grace. He kept me calm and smiling and put up with me stressing out. Even when I rolled my eyes a could times during some photos. He makes sure you receive great quality photos. At the end of our wedding he displayed two large screens with a plethora of photos for guests to enjoy. We all gushed and were stunned to see such amazing photography. The owner of the property we got married at even wants to use some of our wedding Photos to advertise on their website. We are so blessed for all that Clinton has done for us and some pictures even gave us chills and some of us cried because the photos are soooo sweet. Clinton thank you so much for all that you have done for us and for the cost. You couldn't be more professional or a better friend and I wish you luck in your endeavors. I only hope we can do it again when we have a baby...

Sent on 10/11/2012

Once you book Clinton, you are not only booking a photographer but you are booking a friend. He strives to make everyone happy. Every single person at my wedding has said how friendly he was. At the wedding, he got every shot you could imagine. He is down for any shoots you want, hes open to it all. He is EVERYWHERE at once! He didn't miss one thing at the wedding. He captured every emotion, every tear. We have nearly one thousand pictures just from one wedding day. Before our wedding, he would text me, and just make me feel like a friend. I used him for a "pre-wedding" shoot, like an intimate shoot for my husband, and he made everything so easy, and comfortable. Honestly, if you're looking for a wedding photographer, you will be so thankful to book with Brentwood. He gave me all the pictures I need to relive my wedding day. :)

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • Y

Yer · Married on 08/09/2012

"same wedding. same moment. same lighting. same editing program. same camera. difference is....one is shot by a photographer who is experienced and had lots of training; the other is shot by your friend with a great camera."

In an important event such as this, you want a professional. he was awesome to work with and very flexible with his time. would definitely use him again.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Melissa · event on 05/20/2012

For two people that are a bit camera shy, Clinton made us feel very comfortable during our Engagement photos and we had a great time. The pictures look great and our friends and family love them!

Melissa · event on 05/20/2012

For two people that are pretty shy when it comes to being in front of the camera, Clinton made us feel very comfortable and we had a lot of fun during our Engagement photoshoot. The pictures came out great and our family and friends (and we) love them!

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2012

Since photographers usually make us nervous, we were looking for a relaxing fun loving photographer that would help us to relax. When we met Clinton, we just felt comfortable and we knew that he would be able to give me the fun and natural photos that we wanted. Many really expensive photographers that we had met in Tampa were the complete opposite. Either they were too bent on selling me something or they seemed to have this idea that they were the best thing since sliced bread. The funny part was that I didn’t like their portfolios a bit compared to Clinton’s portfolio.

On the day of the wedding he was on time and not pressuring us to go faster at any moment. His relaxed and chill personality made all the difference. He actually made me feel calmer in every photo. He also, was very open to my ideas and always came up with even better ideas of his own. I think that this what made all the photos look artistic and natural instead of posed and fake. He just knows how to catch the moment.

The price was great and he was willing to work with me. This was a destination wedding and from where we live (Europe) there is a 6 hour time difference. With this and finding out that I was pregnant two months after the wedding, it was very hard for me to find time to contact with Clinton via phone. He was patient and found a way for me to get the photos fast. At the end with the slide show and the touch ups, I go everything that I wanted.

I really can’t think of anything bad to say. Great price, Great photographer and Great person!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Ashriel · Married on 04/28/2012

I was an out-of-town bride looking to get some spectacular beach shots for my wedding. Clinton helped suggest beaches and times in order to get these shots. He was very helpful in this regard and was also enthusiastic and incredibly creative on the day of the photos with our "trash the dress" pictures. I wanted unique, fun shots that went outside of the traditional wedding photo realm and he delivered. He made great suggestions and, in the end, my wedding shots were stunning!!! Overall, Clinton was laid-back, easy to work with, and made my groom, myself, and all of our families feel very comfortable. I loved that at the reception he had a slideshow of the pictures going so that we could all view them and remember the special day. I could not be more happy with our choice of photographer! I would definitely recommend Clinton if you are looking for a photographer who understands your wants and needs and works hard to meet those in order to produce pictures of your wedding that you will absolutely love!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2012

Clinton and his team are amazing and a lot of fun! He stayed with us while we got ready and took a lot of great shots. He took so many pictures and the best part was that he set up his iPad at the wedding and did a slide show of the ones he had just taken not even an hour before, before he set this out he brought over the iPad with the photos and let me and my husband have a look at them while we had dinner it was very nice! Then at the end of the night we were sent home with a cd of 200 photos to look at while he Finished the other photos it was nice to have the next day to show the family when we had everyone over before they went home :) I would highly recommend Brentwood photography to anyone that wants amazing photos for your wedding or any occasion his work is truly amazing!

Robert · Married on 04/15/2012

Clinton lee was very professional. He was there for me and my wife. When my wife was having problems with her dress, he was there to make her laugh and feel better. You dont find that in many people anymore. The wedding pictures were wonderful and ill recommended him to my friends and family.

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2012

Where to begin?? First, I'll start with prices. Brentwood Photography was the first business I looked into when it came time to book my photographer, as I've heard very good things from numerous people. I thought his prices seemed very fair from the beginning. Then I began to look into other photographers (I had to give myself options!). Bad idea. Other photographer's prices STARTED where Brentwood's ENDED. Now, their picture's were great, but Brentwood's were so creative and seemed to capture the essence of each wedding, rather than the typical - stand here and smile, look there and smile.

I purchased the Elite Remembrance Package which gave me two photographers for the whole day. We started at the salon getting ready. Clinton came to the salon to get our "Gettin' Pretty" pictures and then met us at the church to really get the day going. He was great as I was getting ready. He made sure I was comfortable, making sure he was either out of the room or turned around until I was "decent" enough to have pictures done. It was great! During the ceremony, I didn't see either photographer once. I don't know how they got the photos they did because it seemed like they weren't even there, which was great because we really got to focus on each other!

Fast forward to the reception, my favorite part. As we were eating dinner, Clinton came over with an iPad, set it in front of us and said, "Compliments of Brentwood Photography". Tons of pictures were on a slideshow from the ceremony already!! And we got to watch it was we were eating!! It was absolutely awesome!! Not only that, but he had his computer set up for all of my guests to watch the slideshow as well, and even sold CDs with the pictures on it to the guests that wanted it! (I believe I was told they sold out!)

All in all, I could not have chosen a better photographer for my wedding. I am currently in the process of choosing the prints for an album, and it is going to be SO HARD as there are so many beautiful pictures!! You cannot go wrong with Brentwood Photography!

P.S. - Another really great thing about Brentwood is that Clinton will text with you. It's so nice to be able to send a simple text to ask a question than to have to set aside time in your schedule for an entire phone call!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Brentwood Photography's reply:

This made my night! =-) Thank you!

Mary · Married on 03/03/2012

Thank you SO much Clinton! You have made the most important day of my life PERFECT! The pictures you took make me cry every time I look at them!

I strongly recommend Brentwood Photography to anyone reading this!

Mary Colllins

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 12/17/2011

Our photos came out amazing! They truly captured all the best moments of our special day. The team from Brentwood were professional and extremely talented photographers. They also made a point of ensuring there were a mixture of the traditional, fun, posed, and action photos. Amazing experience and after seeing how well everything came together we are thankful we went with Brentwood Photography. You really would not want to use anyone else!

Sent on 03/22/2012

colleen · Married on 10/15/2011

I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture my wedding day. His pictures are absolutely breath taking and captured everyones personalities to a tea! Would highly recommend him and his services for wedding or any other photographs!

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • I

Inez · Married on 07/02/2011

Clinton was absolutely wonderful. Very creative with his photography. His relaxed attitude and personality added to the event. He even saved the day at the Church service by helping me to light the unity candle (couldn't reach the high candle) and also providing our substitute minister with the gospel reading from his smart phone. LOL (It's a story).Clinton is very professional but very easy to communicate with. I highly recommend Brentwood Photography.

Inez Murray, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/08/2011

Hailey · Married on 05/20/2011

Totally recommend Brentwood Photography for your wedding or any occasion! Clinton is awesome, and very pleasant to work with. He listened to what I wanted and made sure he got the shots I requested. The pictures turned out AMAZING and I haven't even seen the edited proofs yet. At the reception he sets up a slideshow for people to get a sneak peak and guests can purchase a cd right there. My familly/friends were very impressed!

Sent on 05/29/2011

Paula · Married on 05/14/2011

Brentwood Photography is a pleasure to work with. I was hired as the event coordinator for my friend’s wedding this past weekend. We only had 2 weeks to plan.

I spoke with numerous photographers concerning the photographs. After my first phone call to Clinton, I knew he was the photographer we wanted! Clinton was very respectful, honest and willing to help and offer advice.

The bride and groom were very happy with their choice. The cd of the pictures turned out great, and we received it within a few days.

Clinton has a passion for photography, and it shows in every picture that was taken.

Sent on 05/20/2011
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/12/2011

Clinton is awesome! He dealt with all of the oddities of our wedding very well. Our pictures turned out great. even our guests complimented me on our choice in photographer. His service was one of the best values I could find as well.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Betty · Married on 10/22/2010

In choosing wedding vendors, it became quickly apparent that there were a plethora of photographers, but how do you choose one that will capture all of those memories that will last for a lifetime?

Brentwood Photography came recommended to me by a friend of a friend. Before calling, I decided to check out the website. Once I saw the gallery of past work, I knew this was the photographer I wanted at my wedding!!!

I had a few kinks in my photography plans, including wanting to do formal pictures the night before the wedding. Brentwood was easy to work with through it all, and the pictures were amazing, to say the least!

We were given a CD at the end of the reception with a large selection of all of the pictures that were taken before dinner, and the rest of the pictures (the fun party, reception pictures) were available a short time later to allow for some editing.

As I looked through the final pictures, it was like re-living the night all over again. It was an absolutely amazing night, and the pictures will forever be there to remember what a fabulous time we had. I cannot thank Brentwood enough!

My husband was hesitant over spending so much on the photographer (he had a friend who was going to do it very cheaply), but as we started taking the pictures, he told me he was glad that I made the decision to have Brentwood there. Well, later he told me the exact moment that he realized that. At the end of the pictures on Thursday night, Brentwood did a few tight shots of me looking at the bouquet, and then looking from the bouquet up to the camera, well, that was it. My husband said that he knew when he saw that picture on the camera screen that Brentwood knew what he was doing, and it was not just having a friend take some pictures at our wedding. That picture is now his favorite! ...and when we discussed doing portraits after the new year, it was an easy decision to go to Brentwood!!! Can't wait!

Sent on 11/10/2010