Brennan Beauty Reviews

Brennan Beauty 6
Brennan Beauty 7

Samantha Fiske · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic duo

Quality work. Brennan beauty are amazing and listen to what you want. They are very professional and care about their work. These two made my girls and I feel like super models the day of my
    Wedding. Would not go to anyone else.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Brennan Beauty 12
    Brennan Beauty 13
    Brennan Beauty 14

Brennan Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sam! It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day! Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!

Danielle Durso · Married on 06/01/2019

Brennan Beauty made us feel so beautiful!

Brennan Beauty was such an amazing addition to our vendor list. Becca and Kate came highly recommended and I'm so thankful our schedules worked. When my wife (!) and I reached out the them, Becca was quick to respond and answered all of my questions with patience and professionalism. When scheduling our trial, she suggested we do it the morning of our bridal shower - what an amazing idea! During this, we clicked immediately and knew we had made the right decision for our wedding. Fast forward to 2 months later, the girls showed up on time, excited and ready to work their magic. We didn't have a bridal party, just 2 brides and our moms. It was a really enjoyable morning with lots of laughter and minimal stress. They took the time to understand what we wanted and always made us feel comfortable and heard. Becca and Kate really made us feel so beautiful. We are looking forward to staying in touch with them, as they were such an incredible part of our most wonderful day!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Brennan Beauty 15
    Brennan Beauty 16
    Brennan Beauty 17
    Brennan Beauty 18

Brennan Beauty's reply:

Thank you Danielle and Jane! We had so much fun being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the happiness in the world❤️

Ann · Married on 10/06/2018

Sensational

Very professional from our trial day to the wedding day. Easy to work with and took direction well. Becca worked and re-worked my Mom's hair on wedding day until it was just right! Kate fit out weight of make-up to our comfort level. We all looked great!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Brennan Beauty's reply:

Thank you Ann for having us be apart of your special day! Wishing you all the happiness and love! ❤️

Jaclyn · Married on 07/13/2018

Wedding experience

Becca and her sister Katie did my bridal parties hair. Becca recommended a trial prior to the big day to ensure we were on the same page with what I had envisioned. I showed Becca a ton of pictures that I loved on Pinterest, and she made my dreams come true with the outcome! Not only was Becca and Katie amazing at what they do, they were punctual, patient, polite, affordable and a true pleasure to work with! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Brennan Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jackie for having us be apart of your big day! You were a beautiful bride and we wish you all the happiness in the world! ❤️

Sara Clipp · Married on 01/06/2018

Great work

My hair and make-up for my wedding was incredible and my bridesmaids mom and mother-in-law all looked amazing!!! I would totally use them all over again!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Brennan Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sara for having us be apart of your big day! It was a beautiful wedding! Wishing you all the happiness and love! ❤️