Brenda Upton Photography Reviews

24 | Snellville, GA

24 Reviews for Brenda Upton Photography

24 Brenda Upton Photography Reviews

Geneveive · Married on 09/24/2016

Brenda and her team were so wonderful. I was sick on my wedding day and they did everything in their power to make sure I had great pictures. Not only did they ensure service, but they worked around me feeling sick. I am in love with them and my experience was A+!

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Brenda was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. I cannot say enough great things about her professionalism, personality, and quality of work! She made everyone feel at ease and caught many wonderful moments we will cherish forever. Not only did Brenda take wonderful photos, she was easy to coordinate with, was flexible, and got us our pictures back quickly. We also requested that we get a large family photo at the end of the wedding and she was happy to coordinate this request and was patient as everyone got together. Brenda had wonderful ideas and captured our wedding beautifully! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Brenda!

Keigh · Married on 05/28/2016

Brenda Upton is FABULOUS!! Of course, the end product of beautiful pictures is what you want and we got more than we could ask or imagine!! She captured the day and the emotion so perfectly! She provided exactly what we wanted--a combination of classic and photo journalistic styles. But my praise goes beyond the photos alone. She listened and produced...she was quick to respond pre-wedding to any questions...she had a calm, quiet demeanor and yet could corral a huge wedding party and huge family when needed...the groom commented that you never knew she was there unless she was right in front of you for one of the posed shots; therefore, she was not distracting from the action taking place...she captured the details that make a wedding personal and sentimental...she was quick...the pictures were ready quickly after the wedding and she did a slideshow to music the bride chose that we can't stop watching. All of these qualities are important in order to produce the end product so desired. I highly recommend her!

Cameron · Married on 05/28/2016

I would 100% recommend Brenda to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! As a bride, from the very beginning she made me feel comfortable and at ease. I decided on having wedding portraits done prior to the wedding and they not only turned out wonderful but I got to see just how great it is to work with Brenda and it was great "practice" for me to be in front of the camera for when the wedding day came. During the wedding, Brenda was great at helping everyone to keep moving so the pictures didn't take forever but she definitely got every photo I wanted. She is highly professional and stayed hidden during the ceremony and reception, still managing to get the most perfect pictures. We could not be HAPPIER with how our wedding photos turned out. They are beyond good and we are so thankful we booked Brenda. She even put the highlights of our wedding photos to music and created a slideshow that all our friends and us LOVE!!! Its so sweet it makes us cry just about every time we watch it. Brenda does a great job of getting both the traditional wedding photos AND the artistic photos we wanted. We are BEYOND HAPPY with our wedding pictures and Brenda truly captured the JOY of our special day.

Jayne · Married on 05/04/2016

Hiring Brenda was the easiest wedding decision we made. Being a "wedding photographer Bride" photography was really important to me. I knew I could trust Brenda and she blew us away with amazing photos!

• monica

monica · Married on 04/30/2016

Brenda and her assistant were the best photographers we could hope for! Brenda's super nice and accommodating, remembering all of our photo requests the day of and getting shots we didn't know we wanted! It was a great mix of posed and candid, and she made the family pics run smoothly and efficiently, even with those cousins who run inside to get a drink right when you're setting up the picture! She also sent us the pictures within 2 weeks and on an awesome flash drive with our picture on it! I would recommend her to family, friends and strangers!

• User5620252 · 2+ years ago

Brenda was awesome. She did a great job planning for our wedding day and figuring out when we would get certain shots we wanted. She kept an open line of communication until the wedding day. She was proactive, organized, and professional. We got our slideshow two days after the wedding and all of our pictures after a week. It was a great surprise!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/22/2015

We LOVE working with Brenda. My husband and I were luck to meet her when she photographed my sister's wedding. We decided to book her for our engagement photos and even brought her along with us to photograph our destination beach wedding. She did an amazing job! We constantly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer in the area. We look forward to doing more business with Brenda in the future.

Ali · Married on 06/13/2015

I am so happy that I used Brenda for my wedding and engagement pictures. She was responsive, professional, efficient, and fun to be around! She helped us wrangle family members for pictures and made it possible for us to finish pictures early and enjoy more of our reception. She captured every moment without being "in your face". I highly recommend Brenda!

I highly, highly, highly recommend Brenda! We interviewed several photographers for our engagement and wedding pictures and by far, Brenda was the best. Not only is her work just beautiful and amazing but she has the best personality. I can not stress this enough but you need to have a photographer that is confident in their work but also allows for the flexibility of what the couple wants. Brenda achieved this balance perfectly! We had her come down for our Florida beach wedding. She was more than happy to travel and her travel fee was not outrageous at all. Her pricing for photography is very fair. We were also able to add on an additional few hours days before the wedding with ease. We will use her again if we ever have family photos or similar needs. We loved how our photos turned out and you will too!

Brenda was the photographer for my wedding. We could not be happier! She had a clear plan for getting all of our first look, family and bridal party pictures done all before the wedding. Our bridal party can be a tough group to get focused and organized, but she had zero issues taking charge! She was responsive and well organized. Most importantly...our pictures are beautiful!!

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

Brenda was THE perfect choice for capturing our big day. She was extremely professional, a lot of fun to work with and her photos are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend booking her for engagement, wedding and family portraits.

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2013

Working with Brenda was awesome! She was prompt, professional & a ton of fun! Both of our families continue to rave about the moments she was able to capture on film. We worked with her for our engagement session & wedding day; she was responsive to emails & just a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone interested in photography services!

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Brenda is a fantastic photographer- both my husband and I were apprehensive about engagement photos, but she made the experience a lot of fun and the photos turned out great. We do not live in Atlanta, and she was very flexible, working around our schedule to make our engagement photos happen!

On our wedding day, Brenda was very professional and helped make our day lots of fun! She and her talented second photographer captured every special moment- I do not regret not having a videographer at all. She did a great job of incorporating our photo requests (super hero photos for the boys!) with great ideas of her own. Our photos were ready quickly after the wedding, and her attention to detail in slideshows, packaging of photos/CDs, etc, was much appreciated. Overall, I am so glad we had Brenda to document our day and would recommend her to any bride!

Erin · Married on 05/26/2013

I cannot recommend Brenda enough for your wedding. I absolutely love all of our wedding photos. She even did a great job with the groomsmen, all of whom hate having their picture taken. Throughout the whole day, she managed to get fabulous photos all without being intrusive at all. I have no idea where she was during the ceremony, because I don't remember seeing a single camera, but the photos are fabulous. And during the other photos, she manages to make you comfortable without intruding on the moment. I would definitely book Brenda again if I had the chance.

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

Brenda was fabulous to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. She is professional and fun! We did not have to "overthink" our desired shots or poses, she already knew what would look best! Highly recommend her and her assistant! Thank you Brenda!

Brenda and her assistant Stacey were absolutely wonderful to work with! Both of our families mentioned to us how impressed they were with the photographers and our pictures came out beautifully. So happy with our decision

Bonnie · Married on 04/21/2012

Brenda Upton exceded our expectations! She was so professional and made our day very special and memorable. We love our wedding photos and the creative way that Brenda captured our day. We would highly recommend Brenda Upton Photography

Emmalee · Married on 11/05/2011

Brenda is amazing!!! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and wedding photos. I was so excited to see her the day of our wedding. We got so many compliments on our engagement photos and our wedding party just loved her!!! Brenda is the best!!!!! I highly recommend Brenda for your engagement photos or wedding photos. We just love her!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2011

We loved Brenda so much that we have been recommending her to friends ever since! We love seeing her at our friends' weddings and even had her do family photos with our new baby this year. She's like part of the family now.

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2010

She was a wonderful photographer and has given us many wonderful memories to hang on to. She is also a ton of fun to work with!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2008

We loved our experience with Brenda Upton Photography for our wedding! She is amazing and has been a part of so many important occasions for our family. We have continued to have her capture important moments in our lives through newborn and family photo sessions. We highly recommend her to anyone looking to beautifully capture big moments.

Niki · event on: 06/01/2013

We love our photos and we are so thrilled we decided to go with Brenda Upton Photography for our daughters baptism. She truly captured the spirit of the event and we will treasure these images always.

Brenda was absolutely amazing to work with, from the time we booked her, straight through until after the wedding. She and her assistant were both so professional and great to have around, and most importantly, our pictures are absolutely wonderful and captured our day perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend Brenda Upton Photography!