Bree Rubin Hair + Makeup Reviews

19 Reviews for Bree Rubin Hair + Makeup

• Jainisha

Jainisha P. · Married on 12/17/2019

Beautiful work!

Bree was fantastic and very professional! She listened to all of my requests and accommodated them while adding her special touches to everything. She was very punctual for the trial and the day of the wedding even though it was really early in the morning. She did an absolutely beautiful job with all of our hair and makeup. We had an Indian wedding and Bree was knowledgeable enough to properly put up the traditional jewelry and went out of her way to help with my Indian veil draping over my updo. I definitely recommend Bree for every bride and her bridal party’s hair and makeup!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Yvonne

Yvonne H. · Married on 08/18/2019

Fantastic!

Bree was a delightful and fun person to have participate r my wedding. Her calm and fun personality made things nice and relaxed. She was professional and talented! My hair and makeup couldn't have pleased me more. I had no idea what I wanted, and she met me and hit the look and the style perfect. I wasn't sure about 'airbrush' makeup - but absolutely loved it! Any bride getting married in Hawaii or any where humid shouldn't consider anything but "airbrush" makeup. My hair captured the exact look I wanted. Bree was amazing, she was right on time - so there was NO STRESS that morning - and hair and makeup lasted all night long!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amber S. · Married on 06/18/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!! Recommend 100%!!

I had an elopement ceremony in June in Maui and I am so grateful that I found Bree to do my hair and makeup. I showed her a couple different pictures of how I wanted my hair and she made my hair visions comes to life. My makeup was absolutely flawless as well and lasted the entire ceremony and night and my hair withstood the Maui wind! I recommend Bree Rubin Hair to everyone in the Maui area!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Chandra D. · Married on 05/01/2019

Bree is Amazing!

Bree was recommended by a close friend on hair + make-up. She worked with me on making my make-up look natural yet amazing for photos that lasted thru the night. She also did make-up for my bridesmaids & my mama's, they were all very happy. She was very professional & friendly. I highly recommend her & will to my friends getting married.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Priscilla · Married on 04/26/2019

Bree is very sweet & talented!

Bree is very responsive, punctual and fun to work with! My family and friends had only great things to say about her talent and willingness to listen to their preferences and requests. Bree is super relaxed and helps take the stress of the day away by managing the timing of hair and makeup for everyone. She is really good at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Tara · Married on 04/02/2019

Bree is a hair and makeup dream!

Bree was such a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive during the booking process. Day of, she was a fun, calming presence and had great ideas for how to handle some hair and makeup questions. I have very sensitive eyes and she was very careful and thoughtful when it came to how to handle that. She also listened to our wishes and took everything into account as she did her work. I highly recommend using Bree for your big day or any other event where you want to look beautiful.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Carly

Carly O. · Married on 03/29/2019

Incredible hair and makeup for my wedding week! Destination wedding... Bree Rubin hair + makeup made me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day!

I highly recommend Bree for bridal hair and makeup! I was nervous to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding and Bree set my mind at ease. She’s a true artist! She’s incredibly professional and personable and knew exactly what I wanted when I couldn’t find the right words to explain it. She airbrushed my face, which looked amazing... and my makeup didn’t run or sweat off in Puerto Vallarta heat and humidity. And, my hair it lasted all night long and looked amazing!!! Couldn’t have pictured anything better. Bree also did all of the girls in the wedding and my mom... they were so happy with how everything turned out, and will be booking her for their weddings now! Im truly impressed, and would highly recommend Bree for any special event. I’ve added additional photos outside the wedding day, as I actually had Bree onsite for each day of my wedding festivities. She did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and rehearsal dinner.. again, so impressed!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 10/19/2018

Bree was amazing!

I’m not sure where to start when describing my experience with Bree. Getting married out of state can make it hard to find someone for hair and makeup. After reading her reviews online I knew that she would be perfect! We were in contact in the months leading up to the wedding discussing what I wanted and organizing time and events for that day. She finished early and helped through the end with final touches. I highly recommend Bree for her services!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

First and foremost, Bree is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend her without any hesitation to everyone! She is trustworthy, flexible with your preferences, and a joy to be around.

My maid of honor found Bree through the Merriman's Events Team for my destination wedding in Maui. I reached out to her via email and she quickly responded with lots of detailed information to help me set up hair/makeup for my family and I. Throughout the whole process, she was extremely flexible accommodating my ever changing wants.

Also, HUGE FAN of the trial day option and recommend that everyone add this feature to their package! For my trial, Bree came over the day before the wedding and practiced different hair/make up trials on me. Once we confidently decided on my wedding day look, she changed my hair/makeup to a completely different look for my rehearsal dinner celebration. Both looks turned out fabulously and stayed looking fresh throughout the whole day from 08:00am-10:00pm!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Marisa · Married on 05/15/2018

Bree was absolutely wonderful! I had a bad experience getting my hair colored by another stylist right before my wedding. (I ended up as a redhead instead of a brunette with rose gold highlights. It wasn't unattractive - it was just not at all what I was going for!) A couple of days before the big day, Bree gave me some great advice on how to get the red hair color to fade, and following her advice worked! I got my brown hair back just in time for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, I ran into yet another problem. Long story short, I wasn't able to get my hair fully dried before Bree arrived. She came to the rescue. She dried my hair, and completed my hair and makeup in the nick of time. I loved the finished look. I wanted a natural, easy, pretty look that would still shine in the wedding photos. Bree totally nailed it!

After the wedding ceremony, halfway through our elopement photo shoot, it started pouring down rain. In spite of this, my makeup held up beautifully, and the hairstyle still looked lovely even thought it was windswept and wet.

Bree is perfectionistic, versatile, and professional. You can trust her to deliver a beautiful finished look. I had a great experience on my wedding day, and I would definitely recommend Bree to any and all brides out there!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kourtney · Married on 05/14/2018

I first saw Bree's work on Instagram and completely fell in love. She has a very elegant and classy look to her work that separates her from the crowd; it was exactly what I was looking for. I am from Florida and was having a destination wedding in Hawaii. She made the whole process so simple and convenient for me. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, as well as my bridesmaids. Bree was beyond friendly and accommodating! We felt like she was part of the bridal party, she fit in so well and shared laughs and stories the whole morning she was there! We all loved our finished looks so much! She made sure we did too, my maid of honor didn't originally plan to put lashes on and when we asked if she would be able to add them on for her, she was more than happy to roll with the change. She was also sure to ask for opinions and make sure that everything she was doing was exactly how I had pictured it. Her passion and love for her work really shows in everything she does! I can't imagine having anyone else do my hair and makeup for my wedding and I am so thankful that we found her! Bree was an absolutely amazing choice and I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/12/2018

If you need hair and/or makeup done in Maui by someone who is personable, friendly, does out-of-this-world amazing job and has the best time management, then Bree Rubin is for YOU! She really is amazing. I’m one of those girls who doesn’t like to fake small talk while I’m at the salon & I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis. But by the end of the session, Bree was so genuine in her work and conversation that she truly felt like ohana by the time everything was done and I’ve never felt so beautiful while still looking like myself! She is super flexible because after I officially hired her, my friend wanted her hair and makeup too (and even showed up late to the appointment) but Bree accommodated us! She has competitive pricing, she uses this cool silicone based, spray foundation that just makes your skin look flawless, answers email the same day, and is just an all around nice person!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Carley · Married on 03/27/2018

I came across Bree on Instagram while browsing for vendors for our small wedding. Scrolling through her account and seeing her beautiful work, I knew it would be a perfect fit for me. I am SO glad I found her, because I would not have wanted anyone else to do my hair and makeup on my special day!
    Bree was always ultra-responsive via email as I booked her services, bounced questions off her, and fed her ideas of what I envisioned during the months leading up to our wedding. Without the opportunity to meet in person or do a trial-run, this made me feel so much more comfortable.

The day of the event, Bree showed up right on time to get set up. We talked some more about how I wanted to look, and then she got right to work. Not only was Bree super fun and easy to talk to, she truly made my getting-ready time so memorable and such a special part of my day. My sister-in-laws also adored her and had a great time watching Bree do her work. There aren’t sufficient words to describe how perfect my soft up-do turned out – not to mention how effortlessly she pulled it together! I had brought a few hair pins to incorporate into my ‘do, and Bree willingly messed with them until we agreed they were perfectly placed. My makeup turned out flawless as well – I wanted a natural look with minimal coverage and Bree totally delivered. She also erased a nasty-looking heat rash on my chest I developed that morning with airbrush. I’ll be eternally grateful for that!

On an exceptionally warm and sunny spring afternoon in Lahaina, my makeup stayed put and my hair did not budge. My family and friends could not stop commenting about how pretty and artful my updo turned out. I wish I could’ve worn it the rest of the week! Given the chance, I would recommend Bree a thousand times over, whether it be for a wedding or any other special occasion.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kourtney · Married on 03/01/2018

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kerri · Married on 09/09/2017

Search no more for the perfect wedding hairdresser, because Bree is it!!! She did fricken phenomenal on mine and all 14 of my bridesmaids, PLUS my mom, mother in law and aunt (18 in total)! I was so worried about the timeline but she came in and I didn't have to think of a thing from there on out! She made my wedding morning so relaxing and enjoyable, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Each of my girls wanted something totally different and her skills were able to accommodate everyone's requests. We all felt so beautiful walking down that aisle, I would HIGHLY recommend Bree to anyone looking for a hairdresser!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Christine · Married on 10/09/2016

Bree did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures on Maui. If I didn't get married in Oregon, she would have for sure done my wedding hair and makeup! The day of our pictures was very windy and my hair stayed put and makeup looked great! It was beachy waves and natural makeup that made me look beautiful and match the Maui scenery. I highly recommend Bree for hair and makeup! She is easy to book with (responded within a few hours) and was so easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jacqueine · Married on 10/08/2016

Bree is amazing! Not only is she a hair guru but her personality matches her skills. Give her your vision and she will make it happen. Loved having her as my stylist on my big day. She gave me the side swept Rapunzel hair I was looking for.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

Bree Rubin is THE best!

Bree was amazing! So easy to work with from the first email I wrote her to the last hug goodbye. Super attentive to what I had in mind for my hair and makeup. She worked her magic, and in less than 2 hours she had me looking flawless. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, just like every bride should. No stress, she came right to the house we rented. What’s really impressive is we got married on the beach in Maui and my hair and makeup stayed put into the wee hours of the morning, even after jumping in the pool (well the makeup stayed)... I can’t say enough good things about Bree! I highly recommend her, she does not disappoint :)

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Leah

Leah M. · Married on 09/01/2020

Amazing makeup and hair artist! Highly recommend

Makeup and hair was a big concern for me as I didn't have time to do a trial before I arrived as my wedding took place the day after I landed in Maui, so making sure I picked the right person was so important to me. I found Bree on Instagram and loved her work, she was amazing from the start, quick to respond and helped put my mind at ease. She arrived on time with a giant smile and fit right in with my friends and family. I have bad skin and she listened and advised on how best to treat on the day and result was amazing. I felt truly beautiful. Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/29/2019