Breathtaking Memories Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Breathtaking Memories Photography

Breathtaking Memories Photography 1
Breathtaking Memories Photography 2

Gracie · Married on 12/08/2017

Yania is absolutely amazing! She is so talented and patient. She truly loves her work and will guide your poses to get the best possible angle whether you are a seasoned model or the novice poser! Yania captured our love perfectly in our engagement shoot and blew us away with the wedding pics. She makes you feel comfortable and treats you like part of her family.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Breathtaking Memories Photography 3
    Breathtaking Memories Photography 4

Maydolis · Married on 07/22/2017

Yania is Amazing and talented

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Y

Yeleny · Married on 12/12/2015

Yani is like part of the family. She has photographed our kids since birth and now our wedding. And pictures are always breathtaking. She is a perfectionist, knows the shots she wants and takes her time to get it. She never disappoints.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Personable and professional attention. I have beautiful and detailed pictures that walk me through my wedding day thanks to Yania. The images are breathtaking and captured every detail of what made my wedding special for my husband and I. We got married September 27th, 2015 in the Coral Gables Congregational Church. Ended the photo session with a true Miami feel with a background of royal palms. Love it! We are expecting our first child and will be booking Breathtaking Memories to capture our growing bump and then our bouncy baby.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Rosi · Married on 09/26/2015

Simply the best. I searched high and low for my wedding photographer and the prices out there were ridiculous. I got the deal of the century with Breathetaking memories. Yania truly goes out of her way to provide both exceptional and professional service. Highly recommended. She and her staff can definitely be trusted capturing your memories.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Amazing photographer and super fun and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Yania, the photographer, was one of the kindest and friendliest photographers I met in Miami. She did an exceptional job with our engagement photos and over exceeded our expectations with our wedding pictures. There were times throughout our sessions that I felt extremely happy with my decision to book her. She also gives you a great price for the quality work you receive in return. I would give her more than five stars if I could! <3

Sent on 04/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/16/2014

Absolutely the BEST! Not only did Yania do an exceptional job for my quinces, but as soon as I got engaged I didn't think twice about contacting her for my engagement and wedding pictures. Her skills are amazing and she is great at what she does. I totally recommend her for your photography needs! She is great to work with and very patient.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Monica · Married on 11/23/2013

Yania has been photographing my family and I for years now! Shes amazing!! From engagement, wedding, family events, newborn shoot & countless other important ttimes in my life I know I can count on her to capture our breathtaking memories.

Sent on 03/17/2016
  • Jessenia

Jessenia · Married on 11/15/2013

Where do I begin??!! To say that Yania EXCEEDED my expectations for the wonderful photographs I get to keep as a memory for my wedding day falls short, if you want the truth. Her ability to capture my special day in the most professional manner while still being flexible with my requests is just something I'll never forget. Her work speaks for itself and still today I have friends who ask me who was the terrific photographer who captured our wedding in such an unbelievable way. To say that I refer Yania & Breathtaking Memories for any events including weddings is an understatement. I'm so thankful foe her because I never once had to worry about anything while she was in charge. Lucky me now I get to beautiful wedding photographs that someday I'll be able to pass down to our children & future generations. You definitely want to book Yania for your special events! ;)

Sent on 12/08/2014

Leana · Married on 09/14/2013

Wow! Let me start by just saying WOW!!! I absolutely LOVED working with Breathtaking Memories. When we met with her the first time, we just felt at ease and comfortable working with Yani. She made sure to answer all of our questions in a professional yet friendly manner. We booked the package that includes the Engagement session and wedding. The Engagement session was our first experience with them and it was actually FUN! Even the hubs said so and, like any other guy, he's not so much into pictures. For the wedding, we were at ease and trusting, knowing she and her team would rock it. And they sure did! The pics were ready VERY quickly and the edits were mind blowing BEAUTIFUL. The book came out awesome and was ready within the time frame we were given. Everyone who sees it just has great things to say about it. Six months after our wedding, we booked our Trash the Dress session with her. Another great experience. We followed Yani's lead and all the pics came out awesome. The site selection was on point too. We totally recommend Yani's work to anyone and everyone who's looking for and awesome photographer! You'll be glad you did!

Roslyn · Married on 05/18/2013

Yania is an amazing photographer. We never got to meet before i booked her as we are from Canada and were traveling to Florida for the wedding. We spoke on phone and through texts/emails. She is very pleasent and professional.

We met at the ceremony and she definatly went out of her way, she was crawling around in the blazing hot sand on her stomach to get pictures. Our pictures turned out stunning! The DVD we received even comes with our wedding picture on it! The best part is we can print the pictures whereever we want and dont have to pay to have her print them. This is one reason I chose her :)

If you pick her for your photography, you definatly will not be disapointed. www.breathtakingmemories.com

Sent on 06/14/2013

Karissa · Married on 08/15/2015

Yania was a delight to work with! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and they were absolutely gorgeous. So happy we picked her as our photographer.

Sent on 09/09/2016