Breathless Occasions Reviews

8 | Christiansted, VI

8 Reviews for Breathless Occasions

• Alicia

Alicia Hewitt · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Very friendly, Professional, reasonable, and reliable,

You will be very happy with the results.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Breathless Occasions's reply:

Thank you very much for the opportunity, and thank you for taking the time to share your feelings about our service.

Christi Rogers · Married on 07/20/2018

Breathtakingly gorgeous

The decor is beautifully done and I love my experience with breathless occasions, everything was exactly how I wanted it to be, the decor, the catering, and everything was done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend breathless occasion to anybody.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Breathless Occasions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience with us. We greatly appreciate it and we welcome any other referrals to family and friends.

Nena · Married on 05/28/2018

Baby Shower

Absolutely loved everything. Very kind and easy to work with. My baby shower was in Frederiksted on St.Croix and she brought every detail together! Booking her again for my babies 1st birthday.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Breathless Occasions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I greatly appreciate it and look forward to the 1st birthday celebration.

Cusa · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolute professional. Even with our last minute changes and requests she made it happen.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Thank you!

Temisha · Married on 03/01/2018

I remembering calling Charisma three days before my event and she was able to come through and make this happen for me. My glamours birthday was one to remember. Thank you so much for making my event a success and you will be highly recommended by me for future events.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Breathless Occasions's reply:

Thank you Temisha, our Caribbean Queen!

Petra · Married on 07/07/2017

Charisma made our dream reception into a reality. She was fast, reliable and exided our expectations. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Breathless Occasions's reply:

Thank you Petra! It was our pleasure.

Letitia · Married on 05/09/2017

They took away the stress and made everything Beautiful. Staff was courteous and professional. I would recommend Breathless Occasions to everyone.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Breathless Occasions's reply:

Thank you Leticia! It was my pleasure and to witness the ceremony as an guest, made it extra special for me. Congratulations again.

Ashlee · Married on 12/29/2018

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Did not meet my expectations

I used Breathless Occasions as my Day of Coordinator. Before the day, communication was great and I offered photos and ideas of what I looking for. Based on reviews and recommendations I was going in confident that all my needs would be met. Unfortunately, I was not pleased with her service overall. I will say that the weather was not great that day and could see that being a hindrance. As the day of coordinator, I was expecting her to be there throughout the day from the ceremony to the reception and that was missing. The day started off with my dropping off items to the reception area at 9 a.m. before going to get ready. She was not there and it took her an hour and a half to arrive. Rentals, flowers arrived before she did. Then she was not at the church, nor were the items I rented from her delivered. I felt like there were times where we still needed to push the night a long or other family members picking up the slack.

Working as an event assistant previously and based on the recommendation I was confident I could lean on her expertise as an event professional and many things fell short. Items I specifically asked for were not delivered. I was even willing to purchase items and bring them with, but was assured she could provide.

I will say I voiced my grievances to her and she offered an apology and a partial refund.

Sent on 01/23/2019