Hair by Breann Garcia Reviews

Hair by Breann Garcia 2
  • Jessica

Jessica Sabo · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Awesome Price and Personality

It is expensive for hair and make-up for any occasion. But Breann Garcia is reasonable and accommodating. I would love to recommend her services just based on price and personality alone!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Breann was perfect! I loved my final look for my wedding day and she did such a great job on me, my mom, MIL and SIL. Breann was very responsive to all my messages and worked with me in the days leading up to the wedding, especially when I had to keep altering the timeline. Breann was at the venue working on family members before I had even gotten there, doing the tasks I had laid out for her. It was a blessing. She was able to make everyone look so beautiful for our special day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I am a bit picky as to how I like my hair as I was raised by a hairstylist. Breann did a fantastic job of creating beautiful, 20's style-esque curls for my wedding day. I felt really comfortable around her and if I wanted to make an adjustment she didn't complain and did everything perfectly as to how I requested. She is truly very talented and I got a ton of compliments on how beautiful my hair looked. I was afraid my curls would fall or my hair pin would come out but my hair looked fantastic for the entirety of the 5-hour event. Plus, she's affordable and can do hair on site or at her salon, which is a huge plus for flexibility. Thanks for everything and best wishes Breann!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Breann is great to work with and an expert in hairstyling and makeup. She was a complete professional and arrived early and quickly managed to do the hairstyling for 7 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. All of the ladies loved their hair and the styles stayed for the whole (hot May weather) day! She also created my perfect bridal updo and makeup, both of which looked great for the whole day as well. When booking Breann for hair and makeup services for my wedding day, she informed me that she would bring in an assistant makeup artist to apply the makeup for the bridesmaids and mother of the bride. I would advise anyone with a large bridal party to book Breann for 1 service (either hair or makeup— her service is impeccable and worth 5 stars); however I would then recommend that you do your own research to book another vendor for the other service. The assistant that Breann brought in was slower (albeit very thorough) in applying makeup to all of the ladies, spending sometimes over an hour on just 1 bridesmaid. The assistant was cognizant of our timeline and how many ladies she still had to service, but she did not pick up the pace at all and caused us to be very crunched for time to leave our hotel for the ceremony. My mother was supposed to be last to get makeup done (naturally the MoH, mother, and bride are last) and we were running so tight on time that the makeup artist was only able to swipe some mascara on my mom and apply foundation. That is unacceptable, especially when the service was for $50 worth of makeup + tip. I wish I would’ve known what to expect and would have selected my own makeup vendor, thus allowing me to meet with them in-person before the actual wedding day.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2018

Breann is a great person! I'm glad I chose her for my wedding hair and makeup. Can't wait to have my trial done with her in March. She always responded to me if I have a question and is very down to earth and sweet.

Stacey · Married on 11/09/2017

Brea has always done a fabulous job on my hair! Love it every time!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Cheryl · Married on 11/02/2017

Brea has always given me great haircuts. My hair seemed to hold its shape longer during the growing process.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

She was on time and did great work. She was able to do my hair even though I didn't know what I wanted, just told her the bases of what I wanted and she did it. All my wedding party loved their hair and make up too!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Bree is very talented and gives 100% in everything she does. Very sweet too!

Mallory · Married on 08/13/2017

Bree has been cutting and styling my hair I want to say for 8 years now she is amazing. I don’t trust anyone else with my hair but her... I made that mistake once. She not only loves what she does and takes pride in her work but she really cares about her clients. She has used me as a model for one of her Sexy Hair shoots and we had a blast. She also did my hair for prom which didn’t only look fabulous but held perfectly the entire night which is hard for my super thick and long hair. 10 outta 10 recommmend for anything hair or make up related.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Monica · Married on 08/12/2017

Breann is an amazing makeup artist and her updos are beautiful. She is very professional and her prices are great!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Charlotte · Married on 08/04/2017

I have short thin hair. Bree did an amazing job with getting my hair to look amazing and full. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she made me look great! Over the moon happy!!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/17/2017

Bre does truly amazing updos and makeup

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

I found Bree on Wedding Wire, and she was very quick at responding to the millions of questions that I had about doing hair for my wedding! You really can't beat her pricing compared to some of the other vendors on here, and she showed up promptly and was wonderful to work with! I had 8 bridesmaids, myself, plus my mother and mother-in-law who all got their hair done and Bree was a rockstar and did everyone without an assistant. I was nervous about timing at first, but she was able to finish everyone and had time to spare to do touch-ups! She's awesome!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kathleen · Married on 06/11/2017

Bre does an awesome job with anything from coloring to styling!! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

She was wonderful! I would absolutely recommend her :)

samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

Breann was amazing and did such an amazing job on my hair and the girls, when my husband and I did first look one of the thing he commented on was my hair and how "cool" it looked.... I would I hire Breann again and would recommend her to anyone asking for someone to do wedding hair

Thank you again Breann for help making my day an amazing one.

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

Bree is amazing !!!! I love her work !!!

Eun-Cheong · Married on 03/27/2017

I highly recommend Breann's services to any bride that's looking for a sweet and talented hair and makeup artist! Even though I am living in Germany and with a time difference of 7 hrs it was no problem whatsoever to get in touch with her. Thank you, Breann!

Sent on 03/14/2017

priya · Married on 02/13/2017

Breann is great and very cost effective. I suggest having an idea of what you are looking for so that she is able to provide you the look you are going for. Breanne was very responsive and I appreciated her being flexible in coming to us at home at 5am as this was an Indian wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tracey · Married on 01/14/2017

Breann was wonderful to work with.My teen daughter and I have long hair that she worked magic on into two beautiful up dos! Profession,creative and knowledgeable! Definitely reccomended! Wish she could style our hair every morning..ahh..one can dream!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Letty · Married on 12/05/2016

I was really nervous about getting my hair and make up done form my wedding. I have never had my make up done and didn't want to look like a mannequin. Breann made me feel comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. I was so pleased with my make up and hair. I looked and felt like a beautiful bride. I have referred several of my friends and family to her. No one has walked away unhappy. I think I will have her do my hair color next.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 11/30/2016

Bree is a very talented makeup artist and hairstylist. Very professional

BRITTANY · Married on 11/18/2016

I was in need of someone last minute for my wedding hair and makeup and Bree was able to accommodate me very quickly. She did an awesome job on both my hair and makeup and was very sweet yet professional. She exceeded my expectations for both my hair and makeup and will definitely use her in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2017