BreakThrough Entertainment Reviews

BreakThrough Entertainment 5
BreakThrough Entertainment 6
BreakThrough Entertainment 7

Pete · Married on 08/24/2012

At nearly 30 years-old, at this point in my life with all my friends and family getting married, I feel like a professional wedding goer. When it came to planning my own wedding the decision for a DJ was easy, DJ Naps and BreakThrough Entertainment. I convinced my future wife that this is who we were using based on a friend's wedding I had been in 2 years ago and that's who they had used. On the same day my wife was in her brother's wedding so she didn't get a chance to see/hear him perform. I was so adamant that we planned our wedding day around his availability. She trusted me and we booked and moved forward. Throughout the entire planning process from the scheduling of the entire day to picking out music, Mike was there every step of the way easing the inevitable tension that was building leading up to the "big day".

On the day of, DJ Naps exceeded all expectations of your typical wedding DJ. Following our wedding, the head waitress for the facility told us they never had a DJ want to be so involved in every aspect of the day seeing that it was perfect for us. Our photographers who average shooting over 25 weddings a year said they had never seen as many people on the dance floor all at once as our wedding, even for weddings with 300 guests (we had 140 attendees). We went an hour over the scheduled end time for the venue and the local noise ordinance (outdoor venue) and no one from the venue ever asked us once to shut it down. When the open bar ended and was supposed to go to cash, the bartenders were having such a great time with Naps' music they weren't charging for drinks. And now days after our wedding, our friends and family are still telling us how great of a party it was and that DJ Naps was the best DJ they had ever heard...and we couldn't agree more.

No matter how much money or time you spend planning your wedding, if you don't use DJ Naps you will regret it the rest of your life knowing it wasn’t as good of a time as it COULD HAVE been.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Russ · Married on 08/04/2012

My wife and I met with Mike a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything. He took all of our ideas and also gave us a few of his. The day couldn't have gone better. Mike was fantastic all day long and people were on the dance floor all night. He played great music and kept everyone happy all night. It was fantastic working with him

Sent on 08/22/2013

Kyle & Tara · Married on 07/21/2012

Adam was EXCELLENT from the very first meeting, to the lead up meeting and our wedding day. He was always on time, returned all phone calls/texts promptly, and was flexible with our set-up for the evening. Two of our good friends also used him and he was the highlight of their wedding as well. In our opinion, a DJ can make or break a wedding. Adam is HIGHLY recommended and extremely fair priced for his services! He will do a wonderful job at your wedding if you decide to choose him. Thanks for making our wedding day special Adam!

Sent on 04/23/2013

If you can get DJNaps, you are one lucky couple. We were really nervous about getting a DJ, especially since we were planning our wedding long distance, but DJNaps did such an amazing job - the majority of our guests (young and old) stayed until midnight to keep dancing. He is extremely professional and great on the mic and with our guests. He is extremely responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Gary · Married on 05/19/2012

As everyone knows, one of the most important parts of a wedding is the music... it is what gets the party going, it creates the whole vibe for the evening, and it is a direct reason of whether the guests have a good time or not. Adam Main (DJ A-Live) delivered on all this and more. I can't rave enough about what a good experience we had with Adam. And it's not just my opinion. I have had 3 other friends book Adam as the DJ for their weddings after having had such a good time at mine.

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • August

August · Married on 10/29/2011

Mike Napoli (DJ Naps) came highly recommended to us from a trusted friend, and did not disappoint.
    He worked with us in the months leading up to our wedding to make sure he knew what our tastes were and to ensure that we were totally happy with the party.

He did an outstanding job!! He 'read' the crowd and kept the party going until the lights went out.

We were so comfortable with him, that we asked the wedding reception venue to let him handle all welcoming and introduction announcements...something that they usually want to do on their own, to make sure their image is maintained. Because of previous professional experiences with him, they were more than willing to oblige.

His equipment is all state of the art, and he was set up and going before the first guest arrived.

I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2011

We can't thank Jestyr enough for being our DJ at our wedding. We had previously attended our friends' weddings where he was the DJ and knew that we didn't want anyone else. However, he far exceeded our expectations and truly made our wedding day memorable. Jestyr is versatile in his knowledge of music and knows how to play to a crowd. He will partner with you on special requests for an eclectic mix that everyone will enjoy. The professionalism and accommodation afforded to us by Jestyr and his business, not only made our reception an unforgettable experience, but saved our ceremony. We had mistakenly assumed our venue had their own microphone set-up for an outdoor ceremony. Little did we know until about two months prior to the big day that we would need to hire an outside company to provide an audio set-up at an exorbitant cost. We desperately sought out Jestyr's expertise. He came through for us beyond our hopes, doubling his time that we had originally contracted for at a more than reasonable cost. Our guests were able to be a part of our ceremony where they otherwise would have been excluded from with no microphones. His focus was ensuring that we had a seamless wedding, not on charging us for every detail. Our gratitude cannot be measured. We highly recommend Jestyr for your wedding or special event. It'll be an experience your guests will be talking about far after the party ends!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Mr. Kiss

Matt · Married on 06/25/2011

More than just DJs, they are musicians. They don't just play the music you pick, they create and entertain your guests. These DJs will keep your guests involved throughout the reception, professionally handling all the MC duties while keeping your guests involved and entertained. With such experience, they will guide you through the entire process and make sure your wedding has the exact vibe that you want it to have. Their equipment is top of the line - what else would you expect from DJs with such passion? Excellent value for the price!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Casey · Married on 06/11/2010

My husband and I hired Dave to be the DJ at our wedding reception in June 2010. He was great to work with. He was responsive throughout the process and worked with us to create the exact atmosphere we were looking for - our wedding was fun and high energy from start to finish. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or any other type of party!

Alicia · Married on 08/15/2009

Dave is professional, fun, and a pleasure to work with. He helped make our wedding absolutely amazing and most importantly memorable.

Erica · Married on 11/08/2008

Leading up to our wedding, Mike was incredibly responsive to email. He spoke with me several times on the phone as well and our planning meetings were very productive. His fee was amazing – an excellent value. He’s out of the Rochester, NY area but traveled to Syracuse for a small fee.
    Mike made our reception so much fun. He played great music and has a great sense about how to keep the party going. He put cards and golf pencils on the tables so that guests could make requests. And when he played a song that no one liked he put on something else - several people commented on that to me. Our friends and family commented that he did a great job. I highly recommend Mike Napoli from Break Through Entertainment.

Sent on 02/22/2009

Alissa · Married on 12/01/2007

DJ Naps did an excellent job DJing our wedding! He kept our party going all night long!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Sabrina · Married on 09/03/2017

We hired DJ Ara, a year before our wedding date. During that year him and his team reached out to us every month or so to make sure things were still on track and that we were doing well.
    We live far from both the venue and the DJ's home.
    He was willing to have multiple phone interviews whenever we have questions, ideas, or concerns that we wanted to make part of the day. He gave us imperative advise about that day, that we will cherish, and that we will give future couples.
    When we finally met him the day of our wedding, we felt like he was a long time friend. He was joyful, professional, likable, and willing to go with the flow with last minute changes.
    His tracks were on point, he had the dance floor packed all night long, and we couldnt be more thrilled with his services.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

When my wife Laura and I were in the initial planning phase of our wedding, a lot of people told us to choose a really good DJ because the DJ maintains control of the whole atmosphere at the reception. We learned that is absolutely true, and to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or event, you must call Dave ‘DJ Jestyr’ Pescrillo with Breakthrough Entertainment.

Laura and I hired Dave to DJ our wedding on July 12th, 2014 and to say we were satisfied with his performance is an understatement. We knew Breakthrough was the right choice for us after meeting with Dave and Mike ‘DJ Naps’ Napoli because they were so fun, energetic, and most importantly, accommodating. Laura and I needed music set-ups in three different locations at our venue, and Dave handled this situation with ease. He took the time to find out the styles of music that Laura and I really like, and he made great suggestions that enhanced our choices.

Dave kept all of our guests dancing, partying, and having a blast the entire night. His experience as a night club DJ helped create the exact feel we were going for at our reception. He mixed the music perfectly so that guests were never bored dancing to an entire 4 minute song, and each song flowed into the next so flawlessly that no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor. I can’t tell you how many of our guests told us afterward that our wedding was the most fun they had ever had at any wedding. We are certain that Dave’s energy and skill contributed greatly to those feelings.

Dave’s professionalism and genuine care for his clients blew us away, and we can’t thank him enough for all of his hard work.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

DJ Sweet was the Dj at our wedding! He did an amazing job with our ceremony music and reception! The dance floor was packed the whole night. All of our guests kept coming up to my husband and I and commenting on what a great job Chris was doing with the music selection. He knew how to read the crowd and play what the young crowd liked but also appealed to the older generations! He even got my aunts and uncles trying to "fist pump" with us - lol. Thanks Chris for an amazing night!
    Kelly and Joe Santora

Sent on 12/04/2013

Angel was fantastic! He always responded quickly, was punctual, listened to us and had great suggestions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great dj! Our wedding everyone was dancing from the second he started spinning!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Entertainment

Outstanding. Had our wedding October 2018, and DJ A-Live (Adam) was phenomenal. He did a great job with wedding party introductions, coordinating directions for attendees, and most of all, the music! Adam listened to all of the input my husband and I had in the music details, and executed everything flawlessly. We had a diversity of music from 90’s Hip Hop and R&B, Sinatra style jazz, EDM, current Hip Hop, and a bunch of crusty punk rock that resulted in 2 mosh pits and a pair of ripped pants by the groom! Also, Melinda the General Manager was incredibly professional and always had a FAST response to questions through email. Their online music library for creating playlists is also easy to use and helps optimize communication. I would absolutely recommend Breakthrough Entertainment for wedding DJ services.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    BreakThrough Entertainment 8

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

BREAKTHROUGH ENTERTAINMENT HELPED ALL OF OUR GUESTS BREAK OUT INTO DANCE ALL NIGHT LONG AT OUR WEDDING! Melynda was SO kind to correspond with in setting up appointments and answering questions and we selected DJ Sweet based on a previous recommendation and he was the PERFECT fit for us! My husband and I LOVE to dance and break it down on the dance floor - I rapped at my own wedding, which DJ SWEET loved and willingly handed the mic over. He blended our favorites as well as our parents and family friend favorites to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long. Not a single song was the floor empty for - we were OVER THE MOON with how much fun we had as well as our guests. Chris was VERY professional, prompt to answer questions and helped us build a playlist that created a perfect evening. HIGHLY TALENTED STAFF - A MUST HAVE FOR ANY MUSIC AND DANCE LOVING WEDDING!

Sent on 07/27/2017

3.5

Best DJ I found. Worth the price. He kept our party going all night and everyone had a great time. They worked with us to make sure our wedding music reflected us, which was super important to us, and still made for a great party atmosphere.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

We worked with Dave (DJ Jestyr). From the initial contact to the day of the wedding, Dave made it clear he was available for questions and assistance at any time. He always got back to us in a timely manner and did an amazing job at our wedding. During planning, he was very professional and and accommodating. At the reception, he checked in with us frequently to make sure we were happy with how the night was going and showed our guests a great time. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/14/2015