BreakThrough Entertainment Reviews

BreakThrough Entertainment 5
BreakThrough Entertainment 6
BreakThrough Entertainment 7

Eileen · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Naps, Mike Napoli, is the absolute best, not just a DJ but a Master of Ceremonies at my daughter's wedding. He kept the party hopping with songs everyone could dance to and they did! A real professional using clean songs and with no stopping between songs, everyone kept dancing all night long. Thank you Mike for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2016

We used DJ Sweet for our wedding after attending our friends wedding! He was great to work with and was helpful in our planning

Sent on 12/13/2016

Matt · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Naps, AKA Mike Napoli, ROCKED our wedding! We had an exceptional experience with both Breakthrough Entertainment and him. He did our wedding procession music, cocktail hour and reception. He was very professional, extremely accommodating and most importantly delivered great music day of. The wedding dance floor was epic, the whole crowd was on the floor for the entire evening. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Adam aka DJ A-live dj our wedding and he did a PHENOMENAL job!! He is an amazing dj who really took the time to get to know our music style. Everyone at our wedding was super impressed by him and told us what an incredible job he did! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Thank you SO much Adam, and the whole Breakthrough Entertainment crew for helping make our wedding so perfect!! :)

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/27/2016

Don't bother looking at any other DJs! Every single one of my vendors was stoked to hear I was using Breakthrough, and for good reason! DJ Tim Tones brought the house down! We wanted a party, and he gave us a party.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Brigitthe · Married on 08/13/2016

We were very happy with choosing Breakthrough Entertainment. Mike was very responsive and helpful with planning our wedding. He knew what we wanted and he kept our family on the dance floor all night long. He's been recommended to many future bride and groom and we look forward to working with him again in the future! We love DJ Naps!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Break Through Entertainment for our wedding on 8/6/16. Adam was the DJ assigned to us
    for our wedding. Adam did a fabulous job from the start of the process to the end of our wedding night. Our dance floor was never empty. We got a lot of positive feedback from our wedding guest. Thanks Adam for your great service!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • I

Ivanna · Married on 08/05/2016

The music for our wedding day was a super important part of the event for us, so we wanted to make sure we had the best person taking care of it. And we did thanks to DJ Naps!! He took the time to make sure everything was perfect beforehand and played everything we wanted throughout the night, so much so that I couldn't be pulled off the dance floor! Our guests are still raving about the music at our wedding and how much fun they had dancing. I would recommend DJ Naps to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Adam for our DJ for our wedding, and we were super impressed with his emcee ability as well as his DJ skills. He was upbeat, energetic and kept our crowd going all night. Our dance floor was never empty, and he was able to get people up dancing that typically like to sit back and watch. We had a great experience while doing our planning, and he was very helpful with suggestions for music choices when we were out of ideas. Overall, the day was great, and we owe a large part of that to Adam!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Mike · Married on 07/23/2016

DJ Naps made our wedding so much fun! he was on point and his music mixes were spot on, the dance floor was packed the entire time!
    Thanks, Mike and Shayna

Sent on 12/01/2016

Anthony · Married on 06/18/2016

Mike,

Now that I've had time to settle down and take in what occurred over the weekend,  I just wanted to take a moment and say "WOW." I am utterly speechless as to how satisfied and happy I am with everything and how it all turned out. Walking in the room before the reception started and seeing everything for the first time absolutely blew me away and was even better than I imagined. Your attention to detail throughout this process and all its planning stages is unrivaled. Dave was and is absolutely phenomenal.  I don't know what your company motto is but it seems to me customers get so much more than a DJ.The term DJ I don't even like to use. Dave had control of the entire night and kept everything running smooth and fluent. He is amazing at reading a room and any situation and there was a couple times I was able to lock eyes with him and he seemed to be able to read my mind and move on to the next thing. When it was time for the real party to start it couldn't have gone better. I can't tell you how many people through the course of the night, among everything else, stopped me to ask who my DJ was and where they could find him. Letting my cousin Jacqueline start scratching records was hysterical and I commend him for even letting her near his equipment. From start to finish it wasn't just a wedding, it wasn't just fun, but it was an experience. The next day or 2 I received multiple messages from people going out of there way to tell me that that was one of the top weddings they'd ever been to. I cannot take the credit for it and owe it all to you guys. Thank you for everything and also for putting up with the hundreds of long, pain in the ass, emails over the past year (I won't mention from who). I will do nothing but my best effort in recommending you to everyone I know and their brother for years to come.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Everyone commented on how great our DJ was!! Although our wedding was on a Sunday, DJ Ara was able to keep the party going until the end of the reception!! I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rob · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wedding was this past weekend and DJ Adam did an incredible job. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and it's exactly what we had hoped for. We had multiple people come up to asking who are DJ was. We would recommend to others having a wedding/event in the future for sure. Worth every penny. Thank you for creating an amazing night!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I are beyond happy we had DJ Naps there on our big day. He MADE the party! We recieved endless compliments on our DJ ... perfect music choices and high energy during our reception. DJ Naps is also super professional and made the entire music selection and reception planning process as easy as could be. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for his help! Highly recommend BreakThrough.

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

We had DJ Adam for our wedding, and he was fantastic! Planning was easy, and he was always available to answer questions. We had a relatively small wedding, and he still kept the dance floor full of people. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Heidi · Married on 09/18/2015

We got married in September and decided to hire Mike DJ Naps through Breakthrough Entertainment after seeing him do such a great job at my sister"s wedding. Mike did such a phenomenal job at our wedding. He kept everyone going on the dance floor! We also hired them for a photo booth which was also a big hit. The attendant running the photo booth was so nice and gave people great ideas. I highly recommend breakthrough entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/05/2015

When we were looking at entertainment for our wedding, Breakthrough was highly recommended by our friends. DJ Ara (Angel) was our DJ for our wedding last week and really made the ceremony & reception so much fun.

The DJ can make or break the flow of a wedding and he was spot on all night. All of our friends & family couldn't say enough about him.

I highly recommend him and Breakthrough Entertainment. They were so easy to work with and made our wedding night amazing! :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kyle · Married on 09/05/2015

Adam was the DJ for our wedding. He was awesome, everyone had a great time at the wedding and Adam kept everything very organized and fun. The planning website makes it easy to prepare for the wedding and Adam was always available anytime we had questions.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jim & Jenna · Married on 08/29/2015

Wow! Where do we even start?...DJ Sweet from Breakthrough Entertainment was THE BEST! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, the music was on point! Guests were constantly asking me where I got the playlist from and that was the best part, I didn't have to spend hours making a set playlist - Chris just took a sample of our favorite songs and turned it into a whole night of amazing music. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We just keep hearing "best wedding ever", "the DJ was amazing", "he played my favorite song", "I never sat down"...the list goes on and on. We cannot say enough about DJ Sweet and Breakthrough Entertainment. We wouldn't change a single second of our wedding and that is largely due to DJ Sweet!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Margaret · Married on 08/28/2015

DJ Naps was awesome! Professional and executed exactly what we wanted. It was a fantastic wedding celebration and the dance floor was packed from the intros to the very last song. Thank you, Thank you Mike! It was an amazing! I highly recommend DJ Mike Napoli!

Sent on 09/02/2015

When looking for a DJ, we knew exactly what we were looking for, but didn’t know if it existed. We wanted a DJ that would engage our guests with music that would keep people of all ages on the dance floor, not someone who would just hit play on an iTunes playlist. Many people that we spoke with recommended Breakthrough Entertainment. I called and spoke with Mike Napoli (DJ Naps), and we ended up booking DJ Sweet for our wedding. DJ Sweet was exactly what we wanted. He is a true DJ, having DJ’d at many bars and clubs (and still does). He knows how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there. Our dance floor was completely full all night long. He was open to all of our ideas (including a surprise dance) and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We had a blast working with him. We received many comments from our guests, both young and old, that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, and we have to attribute that to DJ Sweet. Do yourself a favor – don’t just pick any DJ, these are the people that set the tone for your reception. Go with Breakthrough Entertainment (DJ Sweet if you can get him!). You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/27/2015
  • User5351997 · 2+ years ago

I can't even begin to describe how blown away my husband and I were with Adam (DJ A-Live) from Breakthrough. He had all our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! At the end of the evening, our guests were cheering "one more song!" we have never been to a wedding in which this has happened before, we loved it! All night long our guests were saying this was the best wedding they have ever been to and that the DJ was the best they have ever heard! Everyone was so impressed by the song selections and how Adam got the crowd involved. Adam felt out the crowd's mood and what they were feeling and every song was perfect! He played a whole 90's set (which was a huge hit!) we had people out there of all ages really enjoying themselves!

We can't even begin to describe how thankful we are that we found and chose Breakthrough to be apart of our special day. Adam is such an amazing person with GREAT talents. Our officiant was running late due to traffic and our ceremony was outside on a hot day. As our guests were waiting, Adam took it upon himself to keep our guests informed of what was going on and brought our guests water while they waited, and they were all so grateful and had nothing but kind words for Adam. Adam was so easy to work and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day to really make it great. I would highly recommend Breakthrough to anyone looking for the greatest and best in the industry! Thank you Adam, and everyone else at Breakthrough for making our wedding day the best day we will remember forever!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Stephen · Married on 08/08/2015

Let's just say that DJ Sweet has definitely earned his keep! We first met him at a friends wedding a few year's back and after a night of non-stop dancing (literally ALL night) it was clear that he definitely knows how to keep to crowd going. When we found out he was DJ'ing a couple of our other friends the next year, and having provided the same if not service (AKA non-stop dancing), we knew we needed to book him ASAP! We made the call and are happy to say that he did not let us down. We were at a venue in Skaneateles, NY that was a little quirky with the ceremony, dinner, and dancing strewn about the venue. It was getting overwhelming for us to figure out the music, speakers, and such but DJ Sweet worked his magic and everything went off without a hitch. He sat us down early on in the process and made sure we had everything ready to go which made for an amazing night. I can truly say that everyone had an amazing time dancing and enjoying themselves with a big thanks to DJ sweet. We can't wait for another DJ Sweet wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2015
  • MrsMaar2B

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2015

DJ Angel is amazing. We have been to two weddings where he was the DJ and he kept people on the dance floor all night long! We cannot wait until our wedding because we know he is going to do an amazing job! He did the music for both ceremonies and receptions and he was amazing. Cannot wait for our wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I hired DJ Chris Sweet for our wedding this summer (July 2015), and are so happy we did. He (and Breakthrough generally) were very responsive and professional. And, crucially, Chris killed it. He understood what he wanted and delivered. He was working hard the whole time; the flow between the songs was perfect (he blended/mixed amazingly), and the music and pace were everything we wanted. He made it a party. All our guests were so impressed and commented the whole night about how awesome he was. Thank you, Chris!! You have our unqualified recommendation for anyone having a party.

Sent on 07/30/2015