106 Reviews for BreakThrough Entertainment

Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (2)
104 BreakThrough Entertainment Reviews

BreakThrough was awesome! DJ Chris Sweet was our DJ for our wedding and we are so thankful for him! He was fantastic throughout the whole planning process & wedding night. The planning sheets online were so helpful & the uplighting in the venue was perfect. The microphones for the ceremony & speeches were perfect. Chris was amazing and my family & friends loved him!

Our photobooth attendant was also amazing! Everyone loved all of the props that BreakThrough provided and my family couldn't step away from the photobooth. I received all the pictures (both singles and the printed versions) just a few days after the wedding and I couldn't be happier with them!

I definitely recommend BreakThrough for all of your wedding music & photobooth needs!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used DJ Sweet for our wedding and everything was perfect! People cannot stop talking about how much they loved the music at our wedding. People were dancing non-stop, and that's exactly what we wanted. We also used Breakthrough for our photo booth, another hit! I would highly recommend Breakthrough for both DJ services and the photo booth. The whole night went so smooth, and a huge part of that is thanks to DJ Sweet for being so accommodating and working with our vendor, so we didn't have one thing to worry about!

Profile Picture Alyse, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth

We were referred to BreakThrough by our friends after going to their wedding and loving their DJ. After browsing their website and watching the DJ videos (highly recommend doing this to help you pick a DJ!) we ended up picking DJ ARA (Angel) and we could not have been any happier. We met with Angel on a few separate occasions to plan our event and he was always accommodating to our schedule and requests while planning. Getting through all of the details leading up to the wedding almost seemed TOO EASY!

When it came down to wedding day, I honestly cannot thank Angel enough for nailing EXACTLY what we wanted when it came to our music. We had requests all over the place (obscure songs, classic rock, EDM) and he put together such a beautiful blend of music throughout the entire night. The dancefloor was NEVER empty. Angel did a great job mixing old and new, and keeping guests of all ages happy!! My bride and I have had so many compliments from our guests about the music at our wedding. I cannot thank DJ ARA enough for making our night the biggest party of our life!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Craig, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with our decision to use Breakthrough Entertainment and Chris Sweet for our wedding! Chris was comprehensive and consultative when we met to discuss the details of our day. From ceremony to reception Chris' music selections were top notch and our guests never left the dance floor. Thank you for making our day so incredibly fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We hired DJ Ara, a year before our wedding date. During that year him and his team reached out to us every month or so to make sure things were still on track and that we were doing well.
We live far from both the venue and the DJ's home.
He was willing to have multiple phone interviews whenever we have questions, ideas, or concerns that we wanted to make part of the day. He gave us imperative advise about that day, that we will cherish, and that we will give future couples.
When we finally met him the day of our wedding, we felt like he was a long time friend. He was joyful, professional, likable, and willing to go with the flow with last minute changes.
His tracks were on point, he had the dance floor packed all night long, and we couldnt be more thrilled with his services.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Angel (DJ ARA) from Breakthrough Entertainment was our DJ and I cannot say enough positive things about him or Breakthrough as a whole. From our pre-wedding meeting with Angel I knew that everything in relation to the music and lighting for our wedding was going to be great and I was absolutely correct the day of. Angel followed through on exactly what we wanted with music and our dance floor was literally packed the entire time. The uplights were a great addition and definitely make a difference. Melinda, the office manager and Angel were super responsive through email throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Breakthrough and DJ ARA! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Breakthrough and DJ A_Live did an incredible job on our wedding day. Adam (DJ A_Live) was professional, experienced and accessible, we meet with him once before the wedding and then he called us week of to go over the details. He kept the flow of the day going, had us rocking on the dance floor and all around did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

To say DJ A-Live (Adam) is top notch is an understatement!! He was professional, punctual & prepared from our very first meeting! He is easy to talk to & was always available if we had questions or wanted to make changes. He has plenty of experience to offer suggestions if you are unsure of something but never made us feel like we didn't have options or it had to be done a certain way.
At the wedding, Adam kept things on track and always knew what was coming next keeping things running smoothly. He was fun!! He made it possible for my groom & I to mingle & dance with our guests without having to worry about being in charge of keeping things moving. It was wonderful!! Adam had it covered!! His mix of music was perfect & he kept the dance floor full all night!!! We received countless compliments on the music & have already recommended him to many!! I highly recommend Breakthrough Entertainment...and DJ A-Live!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BREAKTHROUGH ENTERTAINMENT HELPED ALL OF OUR GUESTS BREAK OUT INTO DANCE ALL NIGHT LONG AT OUR WEDDING! Melynda was SO kind to correspond with in setting up appointments and answering questions and we selected DJ Sweet based on a previous recommendation and he was the PERFECT fit for us! My husband and I LOVE to dance and break it down on the dance floor - I rapped at my own wedding, which DJ SWEET loved and willingly handed the mic over. He blended our favorites as well as our parents and family friend favorites to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long. Not a single song was the floor empty for - we were OVER THE MOON with how much fun we had as well as our guests. Chris was VERY professional, prompt to answer questions and helped us build a playlist that created a perfect evening. HIGHLY TALENTED STAFF - A MUST HAVE FOR ANY MUSIC AND DANCE LOVING WEDDING!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

We worked with Adam (DJ Live) and he was by far the best part of the wedding services. He was incredibly personable and professional and took care of way more than we expected or could ha e anticipated. He was fantastic to work with and the whole experience surpassed our expectations. If there is one part of a celebration you want to be perfect, go with breakthrough entertainment.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Angel - DJ Ara was referred to us by my close friend & we couldn't be more happier that we chose to work with him! He was so easy to work with & fun & professional all at the same time. He listens to what his clients want, yet gives his expertise advice when asked. If we could do our wedding all over again; we wouldn't even second guess in asking Angel to get this party started! We look forward to seeing him again in couple months at our friend's wedding!!

Profile Picture Elissa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We were recommended to Breakthrough by our Wedding Planner, Lisa, with Limedrop Events. We were going back and forth between band vs. DJ- but we definitely made the right choice. We got the photobooth- which has a great backdrop and was very easy to use, the uplighting which I highly recommend as it really added to the reception look, ceremony and reception music. We spent the extra money to have Mike (DJ Naps) as our DJ- and we cannot say enough about working with him or how the event turned out. We got married on New Year's Eve- and Mike did some amazing things to make sure our day was perfect. He was able to set up the ceremony seamlessly, perfectly incorporated our requests, and made sure the whole crowd was on the dance floor all night. Nobody wanted the party to end! One of the most amazing things he did for us was to help us with a voiceover for the ceremony. We took a song and recorded ourselves talking about each other and our love story. We emailed it to Mike and he created one of those memorable parts of our wedding. He did an incredible job and although it was a surprise to the guests - there was not a dry eye in the house!

He also helped us to acquire a confetti cannon for midnight- it was perfect! We are still receiving feedback from guests saying this was the best DJ ever at a wedding. Thanks Mike!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/31/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My Husband and I met multiple times with owner, Mike Napoli (DJ Naps) to ensure our wedding reception was exactly as we had imagined. Everything from the lighting, interaction with our guests and of course the music was exactly what we DREAMED it would be. Since our wedding this past November we have had multiple friends and family meet with and book Breathrough for their special event. Amazing company, awesome people and truly the only high-end entertainment service in Rochester worth booking.

Profile Picture Rylyn, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Finding a DJ for your big day is not an easy task. You ask yourself, will they be energetic and fun? Will they get everyone out on the dance floor? Will everyone dance all night and have the time of their lives? Once we found Adam, we knew he would be the one to answer "yes" to all of our questions. From the beginning he was so professional and personable. Adam was sure to keep constant communication with us to answer all our questions and provide recommendations. When i walked into our reception, the entire room was unlighted and looked absolutely amazing! Our wedding was one for the books with Adams help. Everyone got on the dance floor and NEVER left! Our families are still talking about how much fun the wedding was and how great our DJ was. If you want someone to make your special day the most memorable, Adam is the one.

Profile Picture Jenelle, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Naps, Mike Napoli, is the absolute best, not just a DJ but a Master of Ceremonies at my daughter's wedding. He kept the party hopping with songs everyone could dance to and they did! A real professional using clean songs and with no stopping between songs, everyone kept dancing all night long. Thank you Mike for a wonderful evening!

Profile Picture User7372515, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJ Sweet for our wedding after attending our friends wedding! He was great to work with and was helpful in our planning

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Naps, AKA Mike Napoli, ROCKED our wedding! We had an exceptional experience with both Breakthrough Entertainment and him. He did our wedding procession music, cocktail hour and reception. He was very professional, extremely accommodating and most importantly delivered great music day of. The wedding dance floor was epic, the whole crowd was on the floor for the entire evening. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Adam aka DJ A-live dj our wedding and he did a PHENOMENAL job!! He is an amazing dj who really took the time to get to know our music style. Everyone at our wedding was super impressed by him and told us what an incredible job he did! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Thank you SO much Adam, and the whole Breakthrough Entertainment crew for helping make our wedding so perfect!! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don't bother looking at any other DJs! Every single one of my vendors was stoked to hear I was using Breakthrough, and for good reason! DJ Tim Tones brought the house down! We wanted a party, and he gave us a party.

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones

We were very happy with choosing Breakthrough Entertainment. Mike was very responsive and helpful with planning our wedding. He knew what we wanted and he kept our family on the dance floor all night long. He's been recommended to many future bride and groom and we look forward to working with him again in the future! We love DJ Naps!!

Profile Picture Brigitthe, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Break Through Entertainment for our wedding on 8/6/16. Adam was the DJ assigned to us
for our wedding. Adam did a fabulous job from the start of the process to the end of our wedding night. Our dance floor was never empty. We got a lot of positive feedback from our wedding guest. Thanks Adam for your great service!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music for our wedding day was a super important part of the event for us, so we wanted to make sure we had the best person taking care of it. And we did thanks to DJ Naps!! He took the time to make sure everything was perfect beforehand and played everything we wanted throughout the night, so much so that I couldn't be pulled off the dance floor! Our guests are still raving about the music at our wedding and how much fun they had dancing. I would recommend DJ Naps to everyone!

Profile Picture Ivanna, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Adam for our DJ for our wedding, and we were super impressed with his emcee ability as well as his DJ skills. He was upbeat, energetic and kept our crowd going all night. Our dance floor was never empty, and he was able to get people up dancing that typically like to sit back and watch. We had a great experience while doing our planning, and he was very helpful with suggestions for music choices when we were out of ideas. Overall, the day was great, and we owe a large part of that to Adam!!

Profile Picture Emily , 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Naps made our wedding so much fun! he was on point and his music mixes were spot on, the dance floor was packed the entire time!
Thanks, Mike and Shayna

Profile Picture Mike, 7/23/16, 1 Review

Mike,

Now that I've had time to settle down and take in what occurred over the weekend,  I just wanted to take a moment and say "WOW." I am utterly speechless as to how satisfied and happy I am with everything and how it all turned out. Walking in the room before the reception started and seeing everything for the first time absolutely blew me away and was even better than I imagined. Your attention to detail throughout this process and all its planning stages is unrivaled. Dave was and is absolutely phenomenal.  I don't know what your company motto is but it seems to me customers get so much more than a DJ.The term DJ I don't even like to use. Dave had control of the entire night and kept everything running smooth and fluent. He is amazing at reading a room and any situation and there was a couple times I was able to lock eyes with him and he seemed to be able to read my mind and move on to the next thing. When it was time for the real party to start it couldn't have gone better. I can't tell you how many people through the course of the night, among everything else, stopped me to ask who my DJ was and where they could find him. Letting my cousin Jacqueline start scratching records was hysterical and I commend him for even letting her near his equipment. From start to finish it wasn't just a wedding, it wasn't just fun, but it was an experience. The next day or 2 I received multiple messages from people going out of there way to tell me that that was one of the top weddings they'd ever been to. I cannot take the credit for it and owe it all to you guys. Thank you for everything and also for putting up with the hundreds of long, pain in the ass, emails over the past year (I won't mention from who). I will do nothing but my best effort in recommending you to everyone I know and their brother for years to come.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/18/16, 1 Review