Bre Welty Photography Reviews

12 | Ashland, OH

12 Reviews for Bre Welty Photography

Sarah S. · Married on 01/06/2021

Amazing Day!

Having Bre as our photographer was the best decision we made! The first time we met her Josh and I absolutely loved her and how easy it was to talk about our big day. On the wedding day, she did an amazing job with her second photographer with taking the pictures we needed and making sure to laugh right along with my crazy, outgoing family. I received our pictures back and I could not be happier with her work. She captured our biggest day perfectly and I'm so happy to have amazing pictures to look back on!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Molly

Molly F. · Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding Perfection!

Bre was everything and more that we could have asked for in a photographer. She went above and beyond; from ensuring everyone stayed on track to making us feel so calm on our special day! Bre was able to perfectly capture our happiness and love for each other while ensuring we had fun throughout the whole process! She also got our photos (engagement and wedding) back quicker than I could even imagine. She’s awesome!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Bre Welty Photography's reply:

It has been a pleasure getting to know you and Brandon over the last year or so! Your wedding was beautiful and I am so glad I got to capture your relationship and day for you! I hope these photos are something you can look back on for so many years. :)

Maddie B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding photos

My husband I had Bre do our wedding photos and I was left speechless. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and Bre played such a big role in that. She captured the most important moments, laughter, and love. I would recommend her to anyone who wants memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you, Bre. Today and forever.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Bre Welty Photography's reply:

The perfect fall wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words and I am in awe of how beautiful your day was.

Michaela S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfection!

Bre was perfectly on time, professional, and most importantly, took amazing photos! She has an eye for beauty and I’m so happy with everything!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Bre Welty Photography's reply:

I LOVED getting to know you two! You are both so beautiful on the inside and out and I am so grateful to have been a part of capturing you day!

Rebekah W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Amazing

How do you thank someone who gives you pictures of memories that will last a lifetime? That’s exactly what Bre Welty Photography did while capturing photos of our wedding day! Bre had our album to us in 4 days! FOUR DAYS!!! It has taken us over a week to pick our favorites because we are constantly finding something we love about the next picture. She worked well with EVERYONE! We had a really quick ceremony and had time to fill. She went with the flow of the changes and remained calm, which in turn helped me stay calm. Even though it wasn’t her responsibility, she kept me on time, and let me know when I was supposed to be where. Bre is definitely one of a kind in the best way! There are so many things I could say about her work ethic and her talent, but I think her photography speaks for itself. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire planning and day of, communicated with us with promptness and ease, and made us feel like we had all known each other forever.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha K. · Married on 07/24/2020

Bre is the best!

She was so helpful throughout the entire day and was making sure we were keeping to our schedule. She is professional, so easy to talk to, and great at her craft! We got our pictures back and they are beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Sage

Sage W. · Married on 05/16/2020

Overall amazing!

She was so responsive, flexible and easy to work with! She made my nerves go away with how calm and excited she was for my special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Sarah M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing overall experience and picture quality

We love Bre, she deliver amazing pictures. We also got a video and engagement session included. She was always a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Krista · Married on 07/06/2019

Engagement and Wedding photos

Bre and her crew were very considerate and professional, and genuinely good people. Bre is also a very sweet lady. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Renee · Married on 04/22/2018

I’m so very happy that Breanne not only captured my favorite day but has captured every new aspect of my growing life! She’s so easy to work with & always is going above & beyond your expectations. She also made a video throughout our special day that we can always go back to & relive it! If you want someone who really enjoys making you feel the best I’d choose her any day!! ♥️

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2017

Working with Breanne was awesome. She listened to every request we had and went above and beyond our expectations. She made sure to capture every important moment. I absolutely love my wedding pictures!

Sent on 09/06/2018