BRC Photography Reviews

6 | Marietta, GA

6 Reviews for BRC Photography

Benita was fantastic! She was so much fun to work with, very flexible and she genuinely loved being part of our wedding. She had an album (29 pictures) of teaser photos the very next day after our wedding. She's so creative and talented and a blast!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2012

Benita takes the most amazing pictures and is the most fun, adorable, energetic photographer in the world! You will fall in love with her spunky spirit and creative talent and perspective on how to make your wedding pictures the best they can be! She has a servant's heart and truly puts her client's needs first! So fun to work with and the pictures turned out beautifully!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Paula · Married on 08/20/2009

I felt so comfortable with Benita being my photographer from the very beginning, she was really helpful with the planning and time managing. Not only did she take the most awesome pictures, she was also really soothing and brought lots of fun and joy into our wedding. She captured every moment and I got great kudos from everyone who saw the pictures. I can totally recommend her!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Amy · Married on 02/21/2009

Best photographer I have ever had, works well with large groups and made it fun

Sent on 03/25/2009

Becky · Married on 09/24/2008

Mrs. Cloward was very professional and really fun. She followed me through my nervous day. She truly brought the relaxing, fun loving spirit to the most important day of my life. I am so glad I trusted my Special Day to her talented lens. I have always been worried about having the perfect wedding with the disastrous pictures to remember it by, but once I saw my pictures I was so happy. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much, these are pictures I will proudly display for generations to come.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Diana · Married on 03/14/2009

Benita was very confident right off which put me at ease. I could tell she had done this many times and was very comfortable with the camera. Everyone kept asking me where in the world I found her! She is very fun to work with and you will enjoy her enthusiasm. I would give one caution and that is viewing the proofs on line are a bit difficult to see. Other than that we are pleased.

Sent on 03/25/2009