Braxton Hitches Reviews

Braxton Hitches 7
  • Leona

Leona Allen · Married on 07/12/2019

Exceptional

We called Braxton after our initial family officiant had an emergency about a month before our ceremony. He could not have been more accommodating. He met with us via Skype to get to know us better and personalize our service. He was all in when we told him our guests thought they were coming to our engagement party but it was our surprise wedding. He was funny, engaging and entertaining. And he understood the mood we wanted to set for our guests. He also handled all the licensing with the clerk’s office. We’d highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Braxton Hitches 13
    Braxton Hitches 14

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Our officiant was great! From the moment we met him he was very polite and interested in our story as a couple. Through the quality time we spent with him he incorporated key elements of our relationship into our ceremony. He blended humor, love, and our personal beliefs into the perfect cocktail for our special day. We are thankful for him and appreciate his efforts. We strongly recommend him!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Alicia Zarate-Callejas · Married on 05/24/2019

Mrs. Zarate-Callejas

We were pleased with how our wedding ceremony was conducted by BraxtonHitches and highly recommend him. He tailored exactly what we asked him to and worked well with our other vendors to make our special day come to life.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sasha · Married on 11/18/2018

He put us at ease

I found Braxton thru Facebook. His name intrigued me but what made me want to reach out to him were the photos he posted of the couples that he had married. Once we had our first phone interview and I heard the story behind why he decided to become and officiant I knew for sure I wanted to move forward with having him as our officiant. He also promised to keep the ceremony short and to the point. He kept all of his promises and I’m so happy he was our officiant. I loved the scriptures he chose and all of the kind words that were spoken during our ceremony. He kept it short and to the point just as promised!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Angela · Married on 06/09/2018

I can honestly say that out of ALL of our vendors Kenny was the most professional and reassuring vendor we hired. He would always check in on us which was so reassuring because I knew that he was counting down the days along with us and had not forgoten about our big day! He performed the ceremony exactly to our liking and added a little humor to lighten the mood along the way! He was a great value and just so easy to work with. I truly can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Clairissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Kenny was just amazing as our officiant from the time we met until even after the wedding. He went over everything and made us feel very comfortable about the whole process. We wanted to incorporate something a bit different and non-traditional into the ceremony and he was very helpful and accommodating in helping make this happen. It all turned out amazing and I appreciate him being there for us on our special day.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2018

I wish I could give Kenny a 10! I was close to giving up on my search for an officiant, some were no a match at all, others didn’t even bother to respond to my calls or emails. But then our onsite coordinator found Kenny! Kenny was quick to respond, he text me and planned a time when we could talk on the phone. During the call he spoke about his officiating style and said if we thought he was still a good fit we should set up a time for lunch so he could get to know us. He asked questions about us as a couple as well as individually, we also got to know him better too. He even asked about our ceremony music and if we would share our playlist so he could listen to it to help understand us more. He reached out numerous times before the wedding asking if we needed anything and also provided a ceremony outline about a month before our wedding. He truly went above and beyond our expectations he made sure everything went smoothly, and it did! We have had so many compliments about our ceremony, how it was perfectly “us”, it was funny yet still sentimental, with traditional and non-traditional elements.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Braxton Hitches 15
    Braxton Hitches 16
    Braxton Hitches 17
    Braxton Hitches 18

Rickey · Married on 03/25/2018

Amazing..is all I can say. Kenny was very professional throughout the process. Not only did he meet us weeks before to talk about the process, but he answered all of our questions and concerns. He is definitely one of the elite. He arrived to our venue hours before to ensure he knew where we would be standing and to practice the custom script he wrote for us. He did an incredible job and I would recommend him for anyone that is getting married!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Braxton Hitches 19
    Braxton Hitches 20

arcelee · Married on 03/24/2018

If only I could give 100 stars!!!! Kenny is such a wonderful person! He was our officiant and he went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with him, and made this bride less stressed. There was a lot going on before the wedding began, but Kenny came out to check on me and prayed for me. Felt like everything afterwards just fell into place! Kenny is very kind and caring! Thank you again for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Braxton Hitches 21

Candace · Married on 03/16/2018

I highly recommend hiring Braxton Hitches for your special day---you will not regret it! Kenny was very professional, accommodating, and helpful through out the planning of our elopement ceremony. He was flexible in allowing us to iron out the "kinks" in our ceremony as we decided to write our vows at the last minute. He genuinely cares about his clients enough to get to know them before your special day so that he can prepare a ceremony that is tailored specifically to you and your significant other. Being reasonably priced just made it that much easier to ensure our wedding day in Kenny's hands...and its a decision that I am forever grateful for. Thank you Kenny!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2017

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!
    Kenny came as a referral for me and my now husband and he was definitely one of the best choices for our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with. Very professional but at the same time very easy going and flexible. He was able to accommodate exactly what we wanted for our big day. Not only were me and my husband happy but our families (especially the mother of the bride) also really enjoyed his services. He took the time to meet us prior to our nuptials and also reached out several times to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. He took care of a few of the little details like our marriage license which was huge for me. I could not have asked for anything more from him. Extremely happy with our decision to hire Kenny.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Braxton Hitches 22
    Braxton Hitches 23
    Braxton Hitches 24
    Braxton Hitches 25
    Braxton Hitches 26

Elke · Married on 03/11/2017

Kenny was able to accommodate our last minute request with ease. Very professional and laid back. He met with us via Skype which was perfect for our busy schedule. He was on time and was patient when we were late. I truly enjoyed our experience with Kenny. Looking forward to him officiating our 20 year vow renewal. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I, both, work in the wedding industry, therefore know a lot of vendors. When we planned our own wedding, I immediately knew that I wanted Kenny to be our wedding officiant! Kenny is very professional, and understands that his role is huge for the bride & groom. He also knows how to ease your nerves with his sense of humor! Thanks, Kenny, for being there for us, and making us feel like family. We love You!

Kevin & Nicole Johnson

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jon · Married on 11/04/2012

Couldn't have been a more amazing wedding. Try finding a person to officiate a Texas Ranger's themed wedding. Well we did. Kenny Braxton wore a Texas Ranger's jersey himself and even tailored the verbiage to baseball lingo. Kenny even came up with the idea for Renee (the bride) to walk down the aisle to the song "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". It was absolutely amazing. This makes me think he would have researched whatever themed wedding we decided on. This wedding was five years ago and everyone who was at this wedding still says it was the one of the best weddings they have ever attended and that Kenny was a huge part of the reason for this compliment. Thank you again Kenny! Jon & Renee

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Braxton Hitches 32
    Braxton Hitches 33
    Braxton Hitches 34

Christi · Married on 04/17/2011

The second my husband and i got engaged and he was catholic and i was as not, i was like we are gonna have to figure this out! My husband and i both agreed we wanted someone who is fun and funny to appeal to us but also a friend and a Christian. I immediately thought of Kenny! And he delivered exactly what we wanted. With a voice like Usher and comedy like Kevin hart(the clean one) it was perfect and the wedding everyone will remember!

Sent on 11/14/2017