Bravura Duo Reviews

Bravura Duo 1
  • Kara

Kara Campos · Married on 06/22/2019

Fabulous! Amazing musicians!

Professional, beautiful, such a wonderful experience. I would ask Bravura Duo to perform at all of my special events. They enhanced a wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Kathrine Rafizadeh · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision ever!

We loved having Bravura Duo be a part of our special day. Having them play our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour with such elegance and professionalism really set the tone for the evening. They are incredibly talented! Karolina was extremely prompt and responsive with communication. She made the process seamless and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Puente · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Ceremony

I booked Bravura Duo for my sisters wedding ceremony and they did such an amazing job! They made her day feel extra special and very elegant. Karolina was very nice and responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. They even offered to play any two songs my sister wanted and they performed them so well! I can’t wait to book them for my future wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Ceremony Music

Bravura Duo exceptionally played ceremony music for our wedding of over 200 people. I was a little worried about sound quality but it turned out awesome. They were also super great to work with and were able to easily accommodate some special requests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Elana

Elana R Simon · Married on 01/09/2019

Wedding Ceremony 9/1/19

Karolina was amazing, from start to finish for the whole process. She was very communicative and always got back to us in a very timely manner. She was very detailed because she wanted to make sure we were going to be happy with everything. The Duo showed up on time, dressed very nicely, and played beautifully. I highly, highly, highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • X

Xin · Married on 10/28/2018

They were perfect!

Karolina and her partner are great at our recent outdoor wedding! Prompt responses to all our questions and was everything we pictured. Karolina was very easy to work with and flexiable with everything. She will make sure everything goes smoothly. Will definitely recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kristina Keeling · Married on 10/20/2018

They were perfect!

These two were fantastic and very professional. Karolina was always quick to respond to any questions. They played during my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Adolphus and it was beautiful! Their music really helped bring together exactly what I had envisioned my day to be. They were even willing to learn new songs for us which in my search was hard to find someone to do. We received so many compliments on their performance and I'm so glad we had them!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Suzanne · Married on 10/07/2018

Just Perfect!!!

Bravura Duo was the perfect accompaniment to the reception festivities at my step-daughter’s wedding at the Hotel Crescent. The epitome of elegance and professionalism, they filled the room with perfectly executed, beautiful music for three hours. Everyone who attended remarked how much they enjoyed listening to them and how they were a perfect fit for the occasion. We highly recommend them for your event. Thank you, Bravura Duo!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Emmaline Eliseev · Married on 07/10/2018

Setting the perfect tone for an elegant evening reception

Bravura Duo was the perfect musical accompaniment for our wedding reception. They were very responsive throughout the planning process, and we were able to choose a few specially selected pieces for them to prepare ahead of time. Their performance was fabulous - the music was wonderful, and we and our guests were absolutely thrilled! Although they played in the background throughout the evening (they were very good at playing at a perfect volume), their talent and charisma added an elegant quality to the celebration that can’t be overlooked. They were always professional and enthusiastic, and we’re so glad we hired them. We would heartily recommend them to anyone looking for wonderful string music for their reception / event, and we are so grateful to them for playing such a big part in our big day!

Bravura Duo 2
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2018

Bravuro Duo is absolutely fantastic. We had them play at our wedding and the music was beautiful the entire time. They even were willing to travel to come to our location. They were very accommodating and played songs we had picked out for walking down the aisle and the first dances. Our wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed having live classical music, and I’m so glad we booked them. Karolina was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with from the time we asked if they were available up until the wedding day. They were there on time and knew what they were doing. Karolina and Daniel are extremely professional, talented musicians, and anyone would be lucky to hear them play, and even luckier to book them for an event. They truly made our wedding day so special.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Tamara · Married on 03/02/2018

Professional and incredibly talented!!! So happy with their performance! Thank you!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Luisa · Married on 10/22/2016

One of the best decisions we made was to have Bravura Duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were absolutely perfect and we received many complements from our guests. We had made a special request for our recessional song and Karolina did not hesitate to fulfill our unique request. There was great communication throughout the whole process even though we never met in person. Very professional and talented, and they helped set the mood for the rest of the evening.

Sent on 11/29/2017