Bravo Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Molly
    Molly R. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Amazing Experience!

Johnny did an amazing job all around for our wedding. He communicated often and thoroughly. Something that stood out to me was that he sat down with me at our initial meeting and helped me create an entire wedding day timeline to see when photos would be. I was so thankful! Two weeks prior we met again and went over final details. Johnny helped me through a few unexpected curveballs just a couple of weeks before our wedding.

He also kept our day moving! He helped us make sure that we were on schedule and definitely went above and beyond.

I would 100% recommend Johnny to anyone looking for a wedding photographer or videographer!
    Caitlin E. Married on 08/13/2021

Super awesome!

Jonny was incredible to work with! Not only do you get amazing pictures and a rad dude to work with, but you get a day of coordinator who helps make sure your day is run smoothly! He truly puts his couple first! Our pictures turned out incredible and we are so lucky to have had Jonny!
    Mataya F. Married on 08/07/2021

Wedding day

Johnny Bravo is the best in the business! He was so incredibly helpful at relieving stress the day of and was seriously a wedding planner, photographer and friend all in one! He helped keep the day running smooth and I seriously could not imagine having anyone else. If you’re looking for a photographer for any reason, he is the obvious option! Here is just a few of the amazing pictures Johnny took!
    Haylee H. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing photographer!

Jonny was amazing! From the very start he was very responsive and informative and helped us with more than just the photos. He helped our whole wedding day go so smoothly. I can't recommend him enough! He was such a joy to work with and captured every moment beautifully and captured the funny moments too!
    Ashley J. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible

Jonny is the GOAT!! From our engagement session, to our wedding day he was unmatched. He was always in touch, and quick to respond. He always took what we liked/didn’t like right into play. He’s so easy to work with, and made us so comfortable. He’s not just there for photos, he truly was involved in our entire experience and such a huge help. Can’t recommend him enough.
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 02/19/2021

Schreiber Wedding

Jonathan is the best in the business! Top Notch photos and amazing to work with!
  • Racheal
    Racheal V. Married on 02/12/2021

Great experience!

Johnny Bravo does excellent work! He took our engagement & wedding photos! I was very nervous to take engagement photos since we are both kind of awkward, but the experience was amazing! He made us both feel comfortable! We got those pictures back & had a hard time choosing pictures to print/put on invites/set as profile pics/etc. because they were all so great! Then the wedding came & he really put to life what we had envisioned. Having Bravo do our pictures was one of the best decisions we made.
    Kelsi L. Married on 09/12/2020

We love working with Bravo Photography

Jonny is the best in the business when it comes to photography. I started working with Jonny many years ago for my senior photos and flash forward now he has done our engagement and wedding photos! He is creative with his work and flexible to work with. I was completely stress free during our wedding day thanks to Jonnys help in creating a time line for our day- pretty much a wedding planner and photographer in one! Jonny is simply the best. We started our wedding day with a photographer and ended the night with a true friend. We look forward to working with Bravo Photography again.
    Macy H. Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding Photography

Johnny was the best photographer my husband and I could have imagined for our wedding. Not only did he take the most beautiful pictures, he was on time, made our day effortless, and gave us direction for all our photos(which we definitely needed!). He also helped us make our timeline and brought up details we hadn’t thought of. You can tell he is very experienced because he has an answer or advice for any question we had. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a special, fun experience and beautiful pictures!
    Ali O. Married on 07/20/2020

Flexible, Professional, and Fun

Due to COVID-19 regulations, my fiancé and I had to cancel our large June 1 wedding. About a month later we decided to elope in Sioux Falls. The whole thing was planned in less than four days.

Johnny was SO helpful in the process - even agreeing to an early morning phone call to go over a general plan. I sent him a very last minute list of photo ideas and he incorporated them to a tee!

He had a fun and positive attitude and was such an awesome addition to our day. I am so grateful for the many high-quality photos that I can send to family members who were unable to attend.
    Sabreena M. Married on 06/27/2020

Wedding photographer

I don’t know if there are adequate words to describe Johnny or his talent. I am in the bridal industry myself and looking for the pros of your wedding day is no small task! I am honored to have had someone as patient, heartfelt and professional as Johnny capturing the forever moments of my wedding day. I would choose him over and over again! Thanks for being so good to our little family! -SabreenaFrances
    Cavanaugh Married on 05/16/2020

Bravo Photography

Wow. My experience with with Bravo photography exceeded my expectations. Jonathan was so incredibly professional and personable throughout our entire experience. My husband and I didn’t get our original beachside wedding we had planned in Okoboji, instead we had a very small special day in Sioux Falls. It was incredibly spontaneous and not even fully planned and Johnny was literally down for the ride every step of the way. He acted as though it was the plan all along and even had a plan b for the rain we experienced that same day. He was kind to all of my guests, and my family absolutely adored him. He truly helped move the day along in a fun exciting way and my husband are already in discussion about a fall photo session as we are moving into a new home with Johnny. 10/10 recommend!!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan S. Married on 05/02/2020

The Best Videographer

Johnny was our wedding videographer and he did an AMAZING job! He was worth every penny. I really don't think you can find anyone out there better than Johnny he is so talented and makes you feel like you've known him forever! I initially hired Johnny after watching all of his prior videos he has made and I was so impressed. When I met Johnny he was so full of energy and excitement and he truly cares about every couple he works for. When the pandemic hit he came and captured our small quarantine wedding out of his own time while also doing our complete reception day that we rescheduled multiple times. It was such a blessing to have him apart of our celebration!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra H. Married on 02/10/2020

Awesome experience with Bravo Photography

We do not have enough good things to say about Bravo Photography. Jonathan was fantastic from the moment we met him. He is very personable and easy to get along with. We loved our engagement photos and received them in a timely manner. Leading up to our wedding day, Jonathan was very good at reaching out to us and making sure we were all prepared for the busy day. I think what we loved the most is that he told us multiple times that he was not only there for us but also our family. He wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of. After getting all of our wedding photos back, we couldn’t believe how beautiful they all were. There was not one photo that we did not like!! Very impressed!
    Jessi C. Married on 10/12/2019

The most amazing experience!

We had an INCREDIBLE experience with Bravo photography! One week prior to when we were initially going to do our engagement pictures our other photographer backed out and left us VERY stressed to get fall pictures done in time. JBravo was recommended by our DJ and met with us a few days later and was willing to make anything work for us! We even had a surprise snowfall for our wedding and he was so calm and creative for our pictures, they were better than I ever imagined. We were so lucky to have met him and worked with him, it felt like we had been friends for years and our guests are STILL talking about how amazing he is a month later. We’ll definitely be doing family shoots, Christmas cards, and everything in-between with Bravo Photography here on out! :)
    Ashley K. Married on 10/06/2019

My favorite

Jonathan Bravo was not just an amazing photographer who took timeless photos. He helped with anything we needed help with. he was accommodating, he was flexible and he did whatever was needed to make our vision come to reality. Jonathan was so much fun to work with! I promise you will laugh and have a blast the whole time! And you will have photos that you will treasure forever.
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 09/28/2019

Fun and talented Photographer - 100% Recommend!

I 100% recommend Bravo Photography!! Jonathan was on top of everything - he made sure our day was as stress free as he possibly could. I really appreciated Jonathan connecting with us a few days before our wedding and he also got in touch with our other venders to make sure everyone was on the right page - which helped make our day run very smoothly. Not only was he able to take the most BEAUTIFUL pictures, that really captured how special our day was, but he is a BLAST - we love how creative and FUN Jonathan is! We have been told many times how great our pictures turned out and Cayden and I could not agree more! We definitely plan on using Bravo Photography for all our photography needs in the future! 😊
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/21/2019

An absolute pleasure!

It's in the name! Our, my husband and I, oh how fun it is to say that :-D could not have been happier with our choice. This young man knows what makes a great experience from a good experience. What I write here, speaks for the both of us. Not just his eye-catching work but his personality sold us. After the opportunity to have interviewed a number of photographers, Johnny surely made his mark in our decision-making process. Cost, of course, is one of those things that seeps its way into choosing what makes sense. I will simply say, he was worth it. Once we pulled the trigger, all we could do was wait for the first session, our engagement photos. WOW! That sum's up the first experience we had with Johnny doing his thing. We've never been so at ease with a photographer before. He has such an easy-going manner about him that made this session so comfortable. Even before we saw the results, we thanked him so much for working with us. Let the pictures be expression enough of how wonderful it was to work with him and the quality of his work to show just how we, my husband and I :-D feel about each other. If it's not obvious already, Johnny Bravo is simply someone I would recommend without hesitation. Approachable, professional, and FUN! We applaud him for everything he did to make our day forever memorable.
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 09/20/2019

Awesome experience and amazing wedding photos!

From our first meeting with Johnny before our wedding, we could tell right away that he was very detail oriented and organized. He created a timeline of how the day would go and what pictures would be taken at what time. On our wedding day, with his help and timeline, the day went by flawlessly. Even after all of our “pre-determined photos,” he was willing to try out different ideas for photos that came up throughout the day from requested family and bridal party members. He also communicated with the DJ and other professionals there to ensure everyone was on the same page. He was always in the right places throughout the day to capture the best photos, without us even knowing he was there most of the time. After seeing his photos of our wedding day, we were amazed at how well they turned out and how many photos he took the time to edit and show to us. We are huge Harry Potter fans, so he used his creative skills to edit some amazing Harry Potter themed photos for us, which were awesome! Many friends and family told us afterwards how stunning the photos looked and loved how all the colors stood out in them. We could not be happier with how everything turned out and will love these photos forever!
    Hannah T. Married on 08/10/2019

Couldn’t be more satisfied with the video created just for us!

Where do I even begin! If you want a video that you can look back on every year (or day like me 😂) and cry at because it’s so perfect ! Johnny is your guy! He was such a dream to work with and helped out with anything we needed throughout the planning ! He is not only professional but he makes the experience so comfortable and laid day,if your someone who isn’t super good in front of a camera! The day was so perfect and he went above and beyond to make sure we got the video we wanted! I couldn’t be more grateful, impressed , and I love with what he created for us!
    Landon K. Married on 07/28/2019

Jonathan bravo is hands down the best!

Wouldn't go anywhere else for pictures, being able to have your pictures taken by someone that makes the entire experience wonderful is awesome but also being super affordable is great. Wouldn't understand how you would go to anyone else when your best option is right here.
    Keturah Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful wedding photography!!

Jonathan Bravo did such an amazing job on our wedding pictures from this past July! He truly has an eye for detail and makes taking photos feel very natural and fun. He does an incredible job capturing moments and we will treasure our wedding photos for the rest of our lives. He has a unique style that I have yet to see recreated and that is what makes his photography so special! I could not recommend him highly enough.
    Kristin K. Married on 07/06/2019

Day we’ll never forget

Johnny was absolutely amazing to work with and made our special day unforgettable! His attention to detail, professionalism and fun personality makes him the best of the best. We highly recommend him, you won’t regret it!
    Tayla G. Married on 06/29/2019

Perfectly satisfied would not change a thing!

I have nothing but great things to say about Bravo Photography! We hired Johnny for our wedding and I never knew how important having a fun energetic photographer would be! He makes you feel like you are the most important couple in the world! He also communicated so well with all of our other vendors in our wedding that it made for a very smooth day. I loved how we got our wedding photos back 3 weeks at our wedding! Johnny will be a friend for life!
  • Sierra
    Sierra Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding/Engagement Pics

Jonathan Bravo recently did my wedding, and the pictures turned out amazing. He is so easy to work with and very good with keeping your day on track. Highly recommend him to anyone. He also did my love story and my wedding guests loved it- the video showed my husband and I’s relationship perfectly. Thank you so much Jonathan!!!