Brave Floral Reviews

10 Reviews for Brave Floral

• Leticia

Leticia · Married on 02/01/2020

They saved our day!!!!

If I could give them 10 stars I would! I messaged Brave Floral on Instagram a week before my wedding and asked for a bouquet for me, and boutonnière for my husband to be. This is during quarantine, btw. Our original plans totally fell through and we decided to keep our original date. Valerie messaged back immediately and offered assistance. From there we emailed with details, etc. not only did she check in every step of the way, but the day of they delivered to our door, made sure we had everything we needed from them, wrote a card with instructions, and followed up after the fact. I’d like to mention aside from the impeccable service, my flowers were GORGEOUS!!!! I don’t think I could have possibly picked them individually myself, but the eye for color and the arrangement itself was one of a kind. I am so very pleased with them and cannot wait to share with all of my friends and family. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Renee · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!! Val Braverman of Brave Floral is the best!

Valerie Braverman of Brave Floral has a vision - and executes it flawlessly. I started following her instagram long before she became a full-time florist and was always impressed by her creativity and eye. Choosing her as our wedding florist was the only choice. I gave her very little direction, completely trusting in her ability and I was so overwhelmingly blown away by the results. She transformed our casual - and kind of boring - indoor/outdoor venue into an instagram dream - all while braving a nor' easter and a flooded venue. If you can use Brave Floral for ANY OCCASION, DO IT.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/06/2018

Brave Floral exceeded by wedding day expectations. After just one phone conversation, Val understood my vision completely. When we met to go over the proposal, I couldn't have been more pleased with her plan. I loved that I felt comfortable letting her surprise me on my wedding day with her own style flair and extra details. Trusting her was worth it-- she is a true professional and lovely to work with.

Mallory · Married on 05/19/2018

Brave Floral MADE our wedding

Valerie at Brave Floral came highly recommended to us and I couldn’t recommend her higher myself. She just got me and my style right away. There was zero stress or worry throughout the planning process. She totally nailed it and transformed our space into something perfect for us!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Best wedding florist - loved working with Val

I worked with Val on the design and florals for our September wedding (at The Reeds at Shelter Haven in Stone Harbor, NJ), and she was incredible - creative, flexible, accommodating, communicative. And our flowers were UNREAL! I didn't give Val much direction because I love her vision and basically everything she's ever done... but she took the very few incoherent ideas I had (that we talked through at a venue walkthrough) and made our venue look better than I could have ever dreamed. She and her team did lush greens in the chapel for the ceremony; gorgeous arrangements on the bars, cocktail tables, and dining tables; and made the venue's fireplace look dreamy and romantic. Our personals were perfect, too. Not only is her work stunningly beautiful, but Val is an amazing, encouraging, supportive vendor to work with during what can be a stressful process. I'd recommend her 100 times over!

Sent on 10/31/2018

K · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Brave Floral and Val!! From start to finish, Val helped me with everything. She took time to talk through every option with me for the big day (August wedding in Asbury Park, NJ), what would make sense within the budget, what stylistically worked (because I had no idea), etc. She communicated with me through the whole process, we had a contract, dates, very professional. She created unbelievably gorgeous bouquets for me & my bridal party that we got so many compliments on and looked stunning (more pics coming soon)!! I literally would’ve been lost without Val and probably flowerless. THANK YOU, you rock!!!

Nikki · Married on 04/21/2017

Valerie from BRAVE FLORAL is absolutely the best in the biz! She helped to craft my dream wedding with the dreamiest of flowers and decor. I wanted something very specific and she went above and beyond to create exactly what I was envisioning. She is incredibly well versed in all things floral and works hard to put together the best solution for each and every client. I would recommend her time and time again! Lastly, because of her creativity my wedding was chosen to be featured on the Junebug Wedding Blog!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/11/2017

Always always my favorite flowers.

Working with Val is always a pleasure. Brave Floral has provided flowers for several shoots and recent event, and I'm always completely blown away. Somehow Val makes her bouquets feel both timeless and modern, lush but not too wild.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Gloria · Married on 12/03/2016

Val is one of my nearest and dearest and when it came time to chose a florist for our wedding we didn't even consider anyone but my college roommate! My husband and I were married 12/3/16 at Tendenza, a Cescaphe facility in Northern Liberties Philadelphia. I wanted Val to do EVERYTHING. I remember telling her that she didn't have to run anything past me. Whatever she thought would look fabulous and whatever was growing great during our wedding season was more then ok with me! We scheduled a site visit with the facility and the rest is history. There's something to be said for working with a professional who is GREAT at their job. I've known Val for a very long time and have learned that she doesn't know how to fail and when faced with a challenge is when her creativity and talent truly shine. Some of the details....Val created a beautiful floral cloud hanging over our ceremony site making it whimsical and romantic, incorporated my late fathers ties into each bouquet, and created a beautiful and easy to carry arrangement for my 1 year old flower girl. A picture is definitely worth a thousand words and I would be more than happy to share my photos with anyone so please ask.

Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2016

BRAVE FLORAL exceeded any expectation I could have had for my wedding day. Valerie is a stellar floral designer who continues to stand out in the business. Her attention to detail combined with her originality & keen sense of style made it easy for her to bring my specific, neutral, classic vision to life for my mid-June wedding at The Ryland Inn. Valerie created all of my ‘personal florals’ for the day and no one could have done better – they were perfect & me! In addition to the exceptional aesthetics executed, the communication, follow-ups & overall experience working with Valerie put me at ease and instilled confidence from the on-set. I would recommend (and have done so already) BRAVE FLORAL to all of my family/friends along with anyone who needs a floral designer for a wedding and/or event.. above & beyond!