11 Reviews for Braunschweiger Jewelers

Cleaning (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
11 Braunschweiger Jewelers Reviews

Ask for Mary Cullen! You will be so happy that you did. She is an expert in her field and will go out of her way to help you.
She is very sincere and caring no matter what you are looking for--a true professional.

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I have used Braunschweiger for many reasons. My family members also use Braunschweiger. I have found Mary Cullen to be the best! She works within my budget and helps me find a quality purchase that is special. I also appreciate that there are sales, and that there are new and contemporary choices frequently introduced. Lastly, I had a very special family ring of my mom's reset by the jeweler. The craftsmanship was superior and the price was fair. I have compared prices and workmanship with the Diamond District, NYC and still find Brunschweiger to be more competitive.

Profile Picture Faith, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Over many years, our family has purchased time and time again from Braunschweiger's and have never been disappointed! From jewelry repair and cleaning to watch purchases, the staff has consistently provided the absolute best service. When it came time to consider an engagement ring, Greg and Mary were there to help re-size my grandmothers ring and ensure that it was flawless. I can't recommend the Morristown store enough!

Profile Picture Will, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Help me design a custom engagement ring for my bride. Everything turned out perfect. My wife went up to get it resized and they were extremely professional and helpful. She also picked out a wedding ring with there help to match my engagement ring. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful ring! My hubby picked it out on his own and it was perfect. I can't go anywhere without getting compliments!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband (then fiancé), sent a picture of my dream engagement ring to Braunschweiger Jewelers and they created it custom for me! We also bought both of our wedding rings there. The staff is friendly and helpful. We worked with Michelle and she was phenomenal to work with. I am constantly getting complimented on my beautiful rings. I would recommend Braunschweiger Jewelers to any bride!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Rick at the new providence location is the best, so helpful! Beautiful jewelry, I get lots of compliments on my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands.

Profile Picture raquel, 3/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The staff at Braunschweiger was incredibly attentive and helpful in securing just the right wedding band for my husband. When it appeared that the ring would not arrive on time, they went above and beyond to secure an alternate selection that turned out to be even BETTER! My husband was delighted!

Profile Picture User3526226, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Really Wonderful & professional! The attitude here is fabulous and focused on serving the customers! Have purchased many items from Engagement rings & wedding rings to watches and anniversary rings and the like! Coming in for repairs is also a pleasure and many times show their appreciation for our loyalty!

Worth the trip!!!

Profile Picture Lou, 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I've been shopping at Braunschweigers for many years and have recommended it to friends and relatives. Have always had a great experience whether for a major purchase, a repair or for gift I have been dealing with Mary Cullen for years and she is extremely attentive and knows what I like.

Morristown