30 Reviews for Brattle Square Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
30 Brattle Square Florist Reviews

I live in San Diego County and rely upon the wonderful folks at Brattle Sq. Florist to take great care of my parents gravesite at Cambridge Cemetery. Always great service and they pick out the best arrangements upon each request.
All that it takes for me is a phone call and everything is done. Very pleased. Thank you Brattle Sq. Florist.
Marc

Profile Picture Mr., 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Randy was an absolute pleasure to work with! I went to him with a budget and a vision, and he made it work, whereas other vendors told me it was impossible. He's great at setting expectations, provides thorough follow ups, and is on top of his game. He's very friendly, too! I couldn't have been more pleased with the way things turned out on the day of -- the bouquets and arrangements exceeded my expectations. Contact Randy; you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Brattle Square Florist for both the wedding and rehearsal dinner - the flowers were absolutely beautiful for both events. Working with Randy made decision-making easy; he has excellent taste in floral arrangements and was very easy to work with through email. Everything they created, from the centerpieces to the wedding party bouquets was beautiful and I was thrilled with their work - I would definitely work with Brattle Square Florist again for any other event and highly recommend them for anyone else's wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVE Randy and Brattle Square Florist - I have since I lived and worked near the shop. Though I wasn't a bridezilla, I have *highly* specific tastes and ideas. Randy was all-in, taking into account the venue, the types of arrangements I might want, and even going through my dedicated Pinterest board with flower ideas. He was forthright when a flower would be difficult to source at that time of year and provided possible alternatives. Plus, the value cannot be beaten. We had stunning, voluminous arrangements at a fraction of what I know many people pay for flowers.

Photo for Brattle Square Florist Review - The other tables had similar arrangements in gold chalices.
Photo for Brattle Square Florist Review - Bridal Bouquet - it was exquisite.
Photo for Brattle Square Florist Review - Cocktail Hour Photos
Profile Picture Rachel Marlena, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It isn't possible to say enough good things about Randy. We had a very specific look we wanted for our reception and he went above and beyond to help us achieve it. His professionalism and sense of humor helped keep us sane as he battled literal hurricanes that destroyed many of the flowers we wanted to bring in. Somehow, Randy managed to find exactly what we were looking for anyway and every single piece from the bouquets to the center pieces was beautiful. We cannot recommend him enough and look forward to stopping by the shop soon to pick up some flowers for our house!

Profile Picture James, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My husband walks by this shop on his way home from work every day and sometimes stops to buy me peonies. As we were planning our wedding, he stopped in to ask about providing the flowers for it. Brattle Square florist went above and beyond. They found the exact shade of peony I love and made a beautiful bouquet, great corsages for our moms and boutonnieres for the guys. We also ordered several dozen extra peonies that we used to decorate the ceremony space and the top of the cake. They were delivered as promised and on time. I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Delivery

Randy and the team at Brattle Square Florist did an amazing job! He responded right away to my request for a quote and we easily set up a meeting at the store in Cambridge. I was probably not the easiest bride that they have worked with because I had no idea about flowers and no idea what I was looking for. Despite not getting a lot of information from the bride....boy did they deliver!! All the flowers, from my bouquet to the table arrangements and the beautiful sweetheart arrangement were perfect! I could not have asked for anything more! Thank you Randy and Brattle Square Florist!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was considering going with something like Whole Foods as our florist for the wedding day because we were on a limited budget. However I've known about Brattle Square Florist from living in the area, and the other reviews were great so I reached out to them. As it turns out, they weren't much more from a budget standpoint, and their level of service was outstanding. This is a family-run business that has passed through generations, and they really know what they're doing. Randy and his team were phenomenal to work with - he listened to exactly what my needs and concerns were on our phone consultation, and when we went in to meet with Catie, she worked with us on the floral specifics for the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages - they were spot on and the flowers looked amazing. The flowers for the sweetheart table and the cake exceeded my expectations. They even showed up early on the day of the wedding to make sure we had all of our flowers in time for the family photos. I would absolutely recommend Brattle Square Florist for anyone looking for floral arrangements - small or large!

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

I had an exceptional experience with the folks at Brattle Street Florist, and Randy Ricker (the owner, I believe) in particular. I was working with a fairly limited budget for flowers. It was so low that other florists I spoke to wouldn't even work with us! Randy was amazing in working with our budget, managing (and then massively exceeding) my expectations, and even doing some things for us that were a bit more atypical (e.g. flower garlands). I was amazed by the value, professionalism and quality of the flowers for our wedding - Randy totally went beyond all my expectations and the flowers we ended up with were simply terrific. I would recommend Randy and his team at Brattle Street Florist without any hesitation whatsoever!

Profile Picture User6978345, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We are so happy we went with Brattle Square Florist for our wedding! The bouquets perfectly complimented the bridesmaid dresses, and my bouquet came out better than I could have imagined! They did a wonderful job accommodating our requests for centerpieces (half the tables had full floral centerpieces, the others were smaller with a candle holder), and did a beautiful arrangement for on top of our Chuppah and sweetheart table.

Profile Picture Kelli, 3/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We were thrilled to see our personal flowers! The ceremony flowers and reception flowers looked classic, elegant and lovely as well! Randy's team is experienced, flexible and easy to communicate with. Their service is superb and affordable! Thank you Brattle Sq Florist!

Profile Picture Cami, 2/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Brattle Square Florist was amazing to work with in planning our September wedding. I know nothing about flowers, but collected a few images from Pinterest and SMP that captured the look and feel I wanted. I wanted classic, elegant, full blooms in light shades of ivory and pale blush, with greenery and touches of silver. John worked with me, showing me individual stems of available flowers, to give me an idea of the colors and shapes. Once we decided on a few flowers, the rest was up to him. He was able to capture my vision perfectly, and created beautiful, full bouquets and centerpieces of hydrangeas and roses in soft tones, coordinating with the boutonnieres and other venue decorations. He was accommodating to our timeline and various locations (parents' house, church, reception venue), and kept everything on schedule so it was as stress free as possible. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Randy Ricker and Brattle Square Florist were absolutely awesome for our August wedding. The flower shop is located in Harvard Square, and we frequented it often before our wedding. Our ceremony was at the Harvard Memorial Church, with our reception at the Sheraton Commander, so going with a florist we were familiar with, and close to our location was a no-brainer. Randy Ricker and his team did a great job, and the flower arrangements were gorgeous. Once the wedding day was over, I was sad that we were going on our honeymoon right away, and we couldn’t enjoy the arrangements for longer! We met with Randy a couple of times before our wedding, and he is easy to work with and knows exactly what he’s doing. I knew that I wanted blue hydrangeas with some ivory flowers, and brought in a few pictures I found online, but I really left most of it up to him. We just told him our wedding colors and theme, and he made the flowers fit perfectly. Randy also was very willing to work with our budget, and with our day-of timeline (the church floral arrangements were beautiful, and his team was able to take them from the church to the reception to sit on the DJ stage before our guests even arrived at the cocktail hour!). The flower delivery went extremely smoothly, and the quality and beauty far exceeded my expectations! Our guests raved about them (and took many arrangements home!). My bouquet was a dream (Pinterest-worthy), as were the bridesmaids’, and the boutonnieres coordinated quite nicely. My parents arrived in town only a few days before the wedding, and my mom surprised me with a brooch that belonged to my great-grandmother (gold and navy – our wedding colors). I wanted to pin this onto my bouquet, and Randy’s team accommodated this easily last minute. Go with Randy and Brattle Square Florist – you’ll be very happy you did!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am thrilled with the quality and service that I received from Brattle Square Florist! I searched on Pinterest for the perfect bouquets and the professionals at Brattle Square Florist brought our vision to life! I would highly recommend them for weddings or any occasion!

Profile Picture Maeghan, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Randy from Brattle Square Florists was amazing! He totally worked within our budget and exceeded our expectations, we could not have been happier with the results! If you need flowers, go to Randy.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful Flowers and very professional. The floral designer did exactly what I asked for.

Profile Picture Jean, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I picked up loose flowers as I wanted to make my own bouquet and arrangements. They have top quality flowers and were happy to pull together my order with less than a weeks notice. The flowers lasted through the heat of my outdoor wedding and revived to live inside for days after- I was amazed they kept fresh for so long. Wonderful place, wonderful flowers, wonderful service.

Profile Picture User4399248, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were absolutely incredible! I cried when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were!

Profile Picture User2738460, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oh my gosh, I loved this florist! Katie was fantastic and understood exactly what I wanted! The flowers were gorgeous and I was absolutely thrilled with my centerpieces. Thank you Katie!!!!!

Profile Picture Nadja, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Randy and the team at Brattle Square florist did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. I went in on a Friday afternoon to get some information around pricing and their services. By the time I walked home 20 minutes later, I already had an email from Randy detailing what we talking about, and a price estimate (which, I should add, was less than I expected). We met a few more times over the next 5 months, I shared photos of what we were looking for in terms of bouquets and boutonnieres and the greenery for the tables, and the week before the wedding Randy walked us through what would be in season and likely available. Everything turned out beautiful, even better than I had pictured. I loved my bouquet and the greenery for the tables has lasted for weeks after our wedding (it's decorating our apartment). I can't recommend Brattle Square Florist enough! I will certainly be returning for any plant/floral needs in the future!

Profile Picture User5537044, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I've been going to Brattle Square Florist for years now and have never been disappointed. Most recently, they provided the flowers for my wedding and it was such a pleasure working with Steven as he made sure that I knew what my options were for colors and helped me with details around corsages and boutineres (sp?). The store has always had a simple, organic layout which is very approachable. Great people, beautiful flowers. I totally love this place!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/10/11, 6 Reviews
4.7

Brattle Square and Randy Ricker were amazing. Flowers were lower on our priority list and we had a smaller budget. Randy had me bring in photos of bouquets, centerpieces etc. and told me he would make something as similar as possible to the photos within our budget. Boy did he deliver. The value we received in service and the actual product far exceeded my expectations. All of the arrangements were stunning. Randy was familiar with our venue and made sure our vision also fit the space. Guests kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were over and over. One friend, who averages 6-8 weddings a year, mentioned she thought we spent over $10,000 on the flowers to one of the groomsmen, when we spent less than half of that. The entire experience was impressive. I am looking for reasons to work with Brattle Square again.

Photo
Profile Picture Olivia, 2/24/18, 12 Reviews
4.7

I've used this vendor extensively for business gifts and office decor - so I knew the quality of their arrangements ahead of time, and I was still more pleased than I had expected at how well my vision had been executed. I did dark - almost purple Calla Lillies sticking out of white hydrangea and a similarly hued rose with slightly off-white smaller accent roses for the bridesmaids. I was so pleased with them that I actually kept them dried in their arrangements and have them among my bookshelves.

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/25/08, 6 Reviews
4.7

Great service! Flowers are gorgeous, very worth the money.

Profile Picture Helen, 9/22/07, 5 Reviews