Brattle Square Florist Reviews

Brattle Square Florist 6
Brattle Square Florist 7

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Brattle Square Florist designed beautiful bouqets and boutonnieres for my wedding party. They were so easy to work with, and everything was better than I envisioned. I met with Randy a few months prior to the wedding to explain what I wanted, emailed him some inspiration photos, and was delivered the most beautiful set of bouquets I could imagine. Would highly recommend everyone to use this service! It is important to note they don't draw up designs for you - you have to trust it, but I promise it's so worth it.

Connie · Married on 09/22/2018

Brattle Sq Florists were absolutely amazing in providing flowers for our wedding. Randy Ricker in particular was super knowledgeable and helpful in the planning process. We approached him with vague design ideas and left with a great plan for the specific flowers and arrangements. Over the subsequent several months leading up to the wedding itself, Randy was easily able to accommodate our requested modifications. Ultimately the final products were truly amazing. Out of the half dozen or so vendors we contracted for our wedding, Brattle Sq Florists were certainly superlative. Importantly, the price point for the flowers were exceptionally competitive. Indeed, we found the flowers to not only be beautiful but also reasonably priced. I would very much recommend Brattle Sq Florists for anyone looking for high quality and fairly priced flowers for weddings and other events.

Katelyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Katie and Steve are two of the best people on the face of the earth. Their expertise and attention to detail is beyond belief. There is no way to express how beautiful our flower arrangements were. It made our wedding feel like it was out of a fairy tale. Additionally, I have never seen such a big and beautiful bouquet in my life. This also true of all the flowers used in the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We cannot express how amazed we were and how much we loved everything. There is no question the amount of love, care and detail put into their work.

Thank you so much Steve and Katie, we love you!

- Katelyn and John

Brattle Square Florist 8
    Brattle Square Florist 9
    Brattle Square Florist 10

Tegan · Married on 06/02/2018

The guests could not stop talking about the flowers at our wedding! They were BEAUTIFUL. Randy and his team did such a wonderful job translating our vision into a reality. Randy was very down to earth and was not shy about telling us when an idea did not work or if we were trying to spend too much (which my now husband appreciated immensely). Instead, he would suggest something that worked way better. The day of went so smoothly and we were beyond impressed. They are an excellent value for money and we highly recommend Brattle Square Florist for your wedding.

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

I was that bride that knew nothing about flowers, and they ended up being one of my favorite touches of the entire day! Randy was extremely flexible and professional about working with any budget and any style. I sent him pictures my mother and I found online and he was able to take it and run with it to blow my mind. I was so excited on the day of the wedding to see the flowers throughout the venue and I received so many compliments. Everyone was excited to bring a little piece of the wedding home with them. Even in pictures from the day, I am still receiving complements on how stunning the flowers were. Overall, Randy was able to predict my wildest dreams all within a reasonable price point.

Brattle Square Florist 11
    Brattle Square Florist 12
    Brattle Square Florist 13
    Brattle Square Florist 14
    Brattle Square Florist 15
    Brattle Square Florist 16

Mr. · Married on 04/20/2018

I live in San Diego County and rely upon the wonderful folks at Brattle Sq. Florist to take great care of my parents gravesite at Cambridge Cemetery. Always great service and they pick out the best arrangements upon each request.
    All that it takes for me is a phone call and everything is done. Very pleased. Thank you Brattle Sq. Florist.
    Marc

Cristina · Married on 04/07/2018

Randy was an absolute pleasure to work with! I went to him with a budget and a vision, and he made it work, whereas other vendors told me it was impossible. He's great at setting expectations, provides thorough follow ups, and is on top of his game. He's very friendly, too! I couldn't have been more pleased with the way things turned out on the day of -- the bouquets and arrangements exceeded my expectations. Contact Randy; you won't be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Brattle Square Florist for both the wedding and rehearsal dinner - the flowers were absolutely beautiful for both events. Working with Randy made decision-making easy; he has excellent taste in floral arrangements and was very easy to work with through email. Everything they created, from the centerpieces to the wedding party bouquets was beautiful and I was thrilled with their work - I would definitely work with Brattle Square Florist again for any other event and highly recommend them for anyone else's wedding!

Rachel Marlena · Married on 10/14/2017

I LOVE Randy and Brattle Square Florist - I have since I lived and worked near the shop. Though I wasn't a bridezilla, I have *highly* specific tastes and ideas. Randy was all-in, taking into account the venue, the types of arrangements I might want, and even going through my dedicated Pinterest board with flower ideas. He was forthright when a flower would be difficult to source at that time of year and provided possible alternatives. Plus, the value cannot be beaten. We had stunning, voluminous arrangements at a fraction of what I know many people pay for flowers.

Brattle Square Florist 17
    Brattle Square Florist 18
    Brattle Square Florist 19

James · Married on 10/07/2017

It isn't possible to say enough good things about Randy. We had a very specific look we wanted for our reception and he went above and beyond to help us achieve it. His professionalism and sense of humor helped keep us sane as he battled literal hurricanes that destroyed many of the flowers we wanted to bring in. Somehow, Randy managed to find exactly what we were looking for anyway and every single piece from the bouquets to the center pieces was beautiful. We cannot recommend him enough and look forward to stopping by the shop soon to pick up some flowers for our house!

Tara · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband walks by this shop on his way home from work every day and sometimes stops to buy me peonies. As we were planning our wedding, he stopped in to ask about providing the flowers for it. Brattle Square florist went above and beyond. They found the exact shade of peony I love and made a beautiful bouquet, great corsages for our moms and boutonnieres for the guys. We also ordered several dozen extra peonies that we used to decorate the ceremony space and the top of the cake. They were delivered as promised and on time. I highly recommend this place!

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Randy and the team at Brattle Square Florist did an amazing job! He responded right away to my request for a quote and we easily set up a meeting at the store in Cambridge. I was probably not the easiest bride that they have worked with because I had no idea about flowers and no idea what I was looking for. Despite not getting a lot of information from the bride....boy did they deliver!! All the flowers, from my bouquet to the table arrangements and the beautiful sweetheart arrangement were perfect! I could not have asked for anything more! Thank you Randy and Brattle Square Florist!

Corinne · Married on 09/10/2016

I was considering going with something like Whole Foods as our florist for the wedding day because we were on a limited budget. However I've known about Brattle Square Florist from living in the area, and the other reviews were great so I reached out to them. As it turns out, they weren't much more from a budget standpoint, and their level of service was outstanding. This is a family-run business that has passed through generations, and they really know what they're doing. Randy and his team were phenomenal to work with - he listened to exactly what my needs and concerns were on our phone consultation, and when we went in to meet with Catie, she worked with us on the floral specifics for the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages - they were spot on and the flowers looked amazing. The flowers for the sweetheart table and the cake exceeded my expectations. They even showed up early on the day of the wedding to make sure we had all of our flowers in time for the family photos. I would absolutely recommend Brattle Square Florist for anyone looking for floral arrangements - small or large!

Rakeen · Married on 06/25/2016

I had an exceptional experience with the folks at Brattle Street Florist, and Randy Ricker (the owner, I believe) in particular. I was working with a fairly limited budget for flowers. It was so low that other florists I spoke to wouldn't even work with us! Randy was amazing in working with our budget, managing (and then massively exceeding) my expectations, and even doing some things for us that were a bit more atypical (e.g. flower garlands). I was amazed by the value, professionalism and quality of the flowers for our wedding - Randy totally went beyond all my expectations and the flowers we ended up with were simply terrific. I would recommend Randy and his team at Brattle Street Florist without any hesitation whatsoever!

Kelli · Married on 03/05/2016

We are so happy we went with Brattle Square Florist for our wedding! The bouquets perfectly complimented the bridesmaid dresses, and my bouquet came out better than I could have imagined! They did a wonderful job accommodating our requests for centerpieces (half the tables had full floral centerpieces, the others were smaller with a candle holder), and did a beautiful arrangement for on top of our Chuppah and sweetheart table.

Cami · Married on 02/21/2016

We were thrilled to see our personal flowers! The ceremony flowers and reception flowers looked classic, elegant and lovely as well! Randy's team is experienced, flexible and easy to communicate with. Their service is superb and affordable! Thank you Brattle Sq Florist!

Alicia · Married on 09/05/2015

Brattle Square Florist was amazing to work with in planning our September wedding. I know nothing about flowers, but collected a few images from Pinterest and SMP that captured the look and feel I wanted. I wanted classic, elegant, full blooms in light shades of ivory and pale blush, with greenery and touches of silver. John worked with me, showing me individual stems of available flowers, to give me an idea of the colors and shapes. Once we decided on a few flowers, the rest was up to him. He was able to capture my vision perfectly, and created beautiful, full bouquets and centerpieces of hydrangeas and roses in soft tones, coordinating with the boutonnieres and other venue decorations. He was accommodating to our timeline and various locations (parents' house, church, reception venue), and kept everything on schedule so it was as stress free as possible. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Randy Ricker and Brattle Square Florist were absolutely awesome for our August wedding. The flower shop is located in Harvard Square, and we frequented it often before our wedding. Our ceremony was at the Harvard Memorial Church, with our reception at the Sheraton Commander, so going with a florist we were familiar with, and close to our location was a no-brainer. Randy Ricker and his team did a great job, and the flower arrangements were gorgeous. Once the wedding day was over, I was sad that we were going on our honeymoon right away, and we couldn’t enjoy the arrangements for longer! We met with Randy a couple of times before our wedding, and he is easy to work with and knows exactly what he’s doing. I knew that I wanted blue hydrangeas with some ivory flowers, and brought in a few pictures I found online, but I really left most of it up to him. We just told him our wedding colors and theme, and he made the flowers fit perfectly. Randy also was very willing to work with our budget, and with our day-of timeline (the church floral arrangements were beautiful, and his team was able to take them from the church to the reception to sit on the DJ stage before our guests even arrived at the cocktail hour!). The flower delivery went extremely smoothly, and the quality and beauty far exceeded my expectations! Our guests raved about them (and took many arrangements home!). My bouquet was a dream (Pinterest-worthy), as were the bridesmaids’, and the boutonnieres coordinated quite nicely. My parents arrived in town only a few days before the wedding, and my mom surprised me with a brooch that belonged to my great-grandmother (gold and navy – our wedding colors). I wanted to pin this onto my bouquet, and Randy’s team accommodated this easily last minute. Go with Randy and Brattle Square Florist – you’ll be very happy you did!!

Maeghan · Married on 05/30/2015

I am thrilled with the quality and service that I received from Brattle Square Florist! I searched on Pinterest for the perfect bouquets and the professionals at Brattle Square Florist brought our vision to life! I would highly recommend them for weddings or any occasion!

Natasha · Married on 10/18/2014

Randy from Brattle Square Florists was amazing! He totally worked within our budget and exceeded our expectations, we could not have been happier with the results! If you need flowers, go to Randy.

Jean · Married on 10/11/2014

Beautiful Flowers and very professional. The floral designer did exactly what I asked for.

I picked up loose flowers as I wanted to make my own bouquet and arrangements. They have top quality flowers and were happy to pull together my order with less than a weeks notice. The flowers lasted through the heat of my outdoor wedding and revived to live inside for days after- I was amazed they kept fresh for so long. Wonderful place, wonderful flowers, wonderful service.

They were absolutely incredible! I cried when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were!

Nadja · Married on 10/27/2012

Oh my gosh, I loved this florist! Katie was fantastic and understood exactly what I wanted! The flowers were gorgeous and I was absolutely thrilled with my centerpieces. Thank you Katie!!!!!

Kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

Randy and the team at Brattle Square florist did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. I went in on a Friday afternoon to get some information around pricing and their services. By the time I walked home 20 minutes later, I already had an email from Randy detailing what we talking about, and a price estimate (which, I should add, was less than I expected). We met a few more times over the next 5 months, I shared photos of what we were looking for in terms of bouquets and boutonnieres and the greenery for the tables, and the week before the wedding Randy walked us through what would be in season and likely available. Everything turned out beautiful, even better than I had pictured. I loved my bouquet and the greenery for the tables has lasted for weeks after our wedding (it's decorating our apartment). I can't recommend Brattle Square Florist enough! I will certainly be returning for any plant/floral needs in the future!