Brant Bender Photography Reviews

Brant Bender Photography 5
Brant Bender Photography 6
Brant Bender Photography 7

Joshua Feldman · Married on 10/28/2018

Brant and his team were just the absolute best!

We were going through the typical search for a photographer by looking at their portfolios and seeing whose photography meshed best with our style. My now wife decided that Brant was in the top 3 of contenders so we called everyone and got some information from them. Brant sealed the deal because he was just so personable, we immediately felt comfortable with working with him for such an important day.

He met us at the venue before hand to discuss all of the details, timeline, location of pictures, specifics we might want to take and all of the things.

Fast forward to the day of and he was promptly on time, he spent time doing the getting ready shots with my wife and his assistant, Danica, was with the groomsmen and I taking our getting ready shots. They were super professional and respectful of the moments.

During the actual ceremony, he was basically invisible. I know that he was there doing a fantastic job because every now and then I could hear the shutter of the camera but never once did he feel intrusive or out of place. Afterwords he really exercised his photographers eye for our post nuptial pictures and, while we don't have them yet, I'm absolutely sure they're going to be fantastic.

During the reception they both were just in the background, taking all of the candids, catching everyones reactions and generally doing everything we could hope they would do. To top it off, he clearly enjoyed at least one of the songs because we spotted him grooving out while taking the pictures and really just seemed like he enjoyed what he does.

I couldn't recommend Brant and his team any more highly, there were tons of things to be nervous about during the planning and before the big day, but our photographer was never once something we were stressed out about. He also worked incredibly well with our wedding coordinator.

11/10, Brant and team are the best.

Dianna · Married on 06/09/2018

Brant Bender is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. My wedding was my parents' 3rd wedding that they held and they told me that my wedding pictures by Brant were by far superior to other wedding photographers. His ideas, techniques, specific shots, and knowledge of venues in San Diego are wroth every penny. I was expecting good photos and they were actually better than my already high expectations. Brant is fun, easy to work with, very responsive, upbeat, and a pleasure to work with. I wish I had another event to hire him again for his amazing artistic work! I truly feel like a princess every time I look at my own photos and that is coming from someone who is very critical of myself in photos. 200% satisfied!!!

Brant Bender Photography 8
    Brant Bender Photography 15
    Brant Bender Photography 16
    Brant Bender Photography 17

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

"Ladies and Gentleman, Abra Cadabra, Zippity Zot, OMG Brant, you are amazing, that's another great shot"! That is what you will be saying over and over because his magic wands are disguised as fingers! Brant is by far the best photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only is his work the best of the best, but his approach is nothing short of a mix of professional sprinkled with awesome, and he is a joy to work with. Probably one of the nicest guys in the industry, too. Do yourself a favor, and hire Brant Bender Photography. We will never go anywhere else.

Samuel · Married on 03/17/2018

We hired Brant to shoot our engagement and wedding photos for our March 2018 and are over the moon with his work. Brant has a great attitude and is extremely professional. He is great with communication and we were able to arrange our events very easily. His work speaks for itself, but suffice to say we were thrilled with our photos from both events. He got a ton of fantastic coverage of our wedding and we're going to have a really hard time figuring out what not to print! The turnaround time on getting the photos was really fast and everything looked great. We had a great time working with Brant -- if you need a photographer for your event, he is the man for the job!

Jenni · Married on 02/17/2018

Brant was absolutely the best to work with! He was extremely flexibility and responsive throughout the entire process and continues to be responsive nearly two months after our wedding. He was SO easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Brant and his team caught every single incredible moment without us noticing. He felt like a part of the family by the end of the weekend and we are now looking for other reasons to hire him again.

Mary Medina · Married on 10/28/2017

Beyond all expectations!

I absolutely loved my experience with Brant! My friends and family have all inquired after the wedding as to how I found him! My brother even wanted him for his wedding but he was already booked up!
    It was a friendly experience along with some of the best pictures of my life!
    I had mentioned briefly wanting to shoot in a small room at the venue and the day off Brant had the whole room setup with lighting ready to go!

Marsha · Married on 10/22/2017

Love Brant!

Brant is amazing! He is fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable. We have used Brant for a few years now and he never disappoints. He understands how to create a beautiful image and his editing skills are remarkable. He never over edits, but he does bring the natural beauty in an image.

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

Brant’s photos were hands down amazing! He was so easy to work with-met with me prior to our wedding, allowed us to borrow some equipment for my own video, helped keep smiles on our faces during the wedding, and captured our day flawlessly. His second photographer, Davis, had equally amazing talent which gave us fun perspective in the photographs (especially for the first look!). Highly highly recommended!

Stacy · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing!

Brant Bender Photography was by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning. His incredible photography skills and his fun, friendly demeanor made the experience fun and enjoyable. The pictures he took and the beautiful work he created with our wedding album will forever touch our hearts as he made our special day last an eternity. I wish I could share all of the beautiful pictures he took - absolutely breathtaking. If you’re searching for a an experienced professional photographer, look no further. Thank you again, Brant!

Lynn · Married on 08/10/2017

Where do we start? Brant is simply out of this world AMAZING! I've never seen so much talent in photography, we were so lucky he agreed to photograph our wedding. Not only are his photos fascinating, but his personality is wonderful, he puts everyone at ease, and our entire family loved him! Having Brant capture the best moments of our lives was the best decision ever! Thanks Brant!!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2017

I've worked with Brant on countless professional projects, so he was a natural choice when it came time to find a photographer for my engagement and wedding pics. He is professional, friendly, flexible and takes amazing photos. I highly recommend him!

Alexander · Married on 06/24/2017

All we can say is WOW! Brant is an incredible photographer and did the most amazing job with our engagement and wedding photographs. Not only is he an incredible photographer, but his personality made our entire photography experience very enjoyable. He's a professional and knew exactly how to capture all the pictures we wanted. He's very creative and very easy to work with. We are very happy with our decision to use him, and look forward to using him for our future life events!

Stacy · Married on 04/22/2017

Brant is absolutely wonderful; if I could give him more than 5 stars, I would! I was based on the east-coast while planning my wedding in San Diego and Brant did everything possible to accommodate my schedule - we FaceTimed before the wedding so that he could meet my husband and me and very quickly figured out our vibe and what we were hoping to get across in our photos. I loved his creativity and his positive attitude - sometimes people freeze up in front of a camera, but with Brant, my entire family and bridal party felt at ease and that came across in the wonderful photos that we ended up receiving. In addition, Brant went above and beyond his responsibilities - my guest book was a puzzle piece frame - Brant helped me decide on the type of frame, the size, and walked through what type of images would look best in that type of setting. All in all, I had a wonderful experience with him and would recommend Brant wholeheartedly.

Veeya · Married on 10/10/2015

Brant is such an amazing photographer. My husband and I told Brant what we were looking for for wedding photos, and he delivered amazing photos and met our expectation! He's so easy to work with and I needed that during my wedding event lol Anyway, he's awesome!!

Shawnell · Married on 10/03/2015

Brant did an amazing job capturing one of the happy day of our lives at our wedding! Also the engagement shoot was perfect! Brant is very easy to talk to and listens to what we wanted. Response time with him was great, we always heard back from him immediately, if he wasn't working. Very professional, he is our photographer whenever we need pictures taken. I am now pregnant and plan on him taking maternity shoot as well as new born photo shoot. We look forward to working with him always!

erin · Married on 08/29/2015

We loved working with Brant! He made both of us feel super comfortable in front of the camera! He's a blast to work with and his love for the work shows in his final product.

Reina · Married on 07/24/2015

Brant was a referral from a dear friend of mine and when we met with him for our first consultation, we knew right then that we were choosing him to capture our wedding day. We are so pleased with our wedding photographs! Since then, we have returned to him for our family photos that we sent out as our Christmas cards. Brant is super attentive and extremely personable. He is so easy to work with, you will not be disappointed in choosing to have him capture your most precious photos.

Brett · Married on 07/09/2015

Brant captured our special day beautifully, and was a pleasure to work with. We could not have asked for better!

• Deborah

Deborah · Married on 03/21/2014

Brant is the best!!! We really enjoyed working with him. He made us feel at ease and it shows in our pictures. We would use Brant again in a second!

Claire · Married on 09/14/2013

Brant Bender was an amazing photographer on our wedding day! He was extremely professional and very easy going and patient. You could tell he really is an experienced photographer. He was very efficient. We'd recommend Brant for any photography services!

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2013

Amazing photographer!!! We loved working with Brant and are very excited to see all of his pictures. He has a great eye and is really fun to work with!!!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2011

I cannot speak highly enough about Brant! He was amazing!! Along with his second photographer David, Brant made our wedding perfect! He managed to get every picture in every place we wanted in a very short amount of time! He is so personable and funny and just overall fantastic to work with and be around! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Made our day just as special as it was!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/07/2011

I can not say enough about Brant. He was the photographer for our daughter's wedding. We were so lucky to have Brant and his second photographer, David. They both managed to be everywhere and take all the pictures that we wanted. Brant made everyone so relaxed and kept us smiling great. We couldn't have asked for a better choice in Brant. He captured the beauty of the day, so our memories of that perfect day will be with us forever. Thank you Brant for sharing and making our daughter's special day so absolutely wonderful.

Brent · Married on 06/12/2010

Brant is a phenomenal photographer. We used him for our wedding, our daughters 2 year old photos, and our Christmas card photo this year. We cannot say enough about the quality of his work, his friendly demeanor, and his professionalism.

Brant Bender Photography 18
    Brant Bender Photography 19
    Brant Bender Photography 20

Anna · Married on 04/15/2017

Love Brant! He was so awesome to work with before and on our wedding day. He made me feel so beautiful and so special. The pictures were beautiful! We loved our special app that we could share a select number of pictures 2 weeks after the wedding. Then when we did receive all our pictures about a month later, we got to relieve all the memories again. The day was perfect. I am planing on using him for any special events in the future.