Brandywine Manor House Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Kelley A. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect venue

We had our ceremony at the Oak Grove and our reception in the Manor Barn. Aimee our coordinator at BMH literally made my wedding flawless!!! She put out so many fires & handles so many things to make our day perfect. I literally didn’t even know all the problems she solved because she perfectly executed the day & didn’t let me stress at all! She was so truly helpful & sweet. I cannot rave enough they were the perfect venue!!!!
  • Elena
    Elena S. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely beautiful!

What an absolutely stunning wedding we had this September 21! This location was so beautiful , that all my guests fell in love themselves! Thank you so much for letting us share our big day in your wonderful venue!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 08/28/2021

A magical and perfect wedding with BMH!!

Thank you so much to Aimee, her family, her team and Brandywine Manor house for helping us have the perfect wedding day! I cannot say enough nice things about our experience working with them these past 1.5 years and on our actual wedding day.

We had the most magical day at BMH. Our wedding was all that we could have dreamed of and more.The venue is so stunning and there are so many different options/back up plans for each stage of the day. Every single photo has such a beautiful backdrop outdoors and indoors.

Aimee and her team did so much work behind the scenes to make sure that the day turned out perfectly. We would not change a thing. As our coordinator, Aimee was responsive, flexible and knowledgeable throughout the entire process and especially on the big day. Although the day was stressful and chaotic, we always knew that we were in good hands with Aimee and the BMH team.

Aimee, Nancy and BMH even worked with my Mom to plan surprise fireworks!! They were outstanding and our guests had so much fun watching them. We had such a wonderful wedding at BMH. We would recommend them a 1000x over. The venue and the people are just spectacular.
  • Kathy
    Kathy M. Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful Setting - Great Venue

We selected Brandywine Manor House for our daughter's wedding this past June. I cannot say enough about what a beautiful place this is. It offers so many options for ceremony sites and each one is gorgeous. We had planned to have the ceremony at Lakeview, however the previous days' heavy rains made us move it to the Garden Terrace. Honestly, it was a great move and we were very happy with it. Cocktail hour was under the manor barn (also beautiful) and the reception was in the Crown Ballroom. Aimee was amazing to work with from start to finish. She was very responsive throughout the entire process and helped make the wedding day run extremely smoothly, paying attention to every detail. Many of our guests commented that this was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. I would have to agree!
  • Lettie
    Lettie Married on 05/28/2021

If you are looking for another reason to choose Brandywine Manor House, this is it!

The staff is out of this world and the venue space(s) are incredibly beautiful and well kept. There are multiple indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from for your ceremony/reception- we chose the barn and the ballroom!

With brandywine the entire planning process from start to finish was easy and seamless. We chose to hire Aimee as our coordinator and I don't know what we would of done without her! She was there every step of the way during the planning process and made sure we did not have to worry about anything on the day of. She was extremely organized, knowledgeable and we cannot thank her enough! Last but not least, Aimee (and Nancy!) not only helped us navigate through a postponement and the tough year of 2020, they also went above and beyond to make sure that everything was going to be perfect for our new date in 2021. There are no words to truly describe how much we appreciate their patience and kindness.

Overall, our experience with Brandywine was better than we could of ever imagined and hope that this review will encourage you to choose them too! You wont regret it!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 05/22/2021

Flawless & Stunning

I cannot say enough good things about the venue, Aimee our coordinator, and everyone else we worked with. Not only did we love everything about the entire grounds but our guests simply gushed over it. Aimee was phenomenal and made everything so seamless and perfect. I recommend BMH for not only the stunning views, but all of the amazing people who work there. AMAZING.
  • Leanne
    Leanne O. Married on 03/27/2021

You can't go wrong with this venue!

Not only was the venue perfect, but BMH coordinators Meg and Aimee were absolutely awesome. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is exhausting with forever changing details, but they were there every step of the way and ensured that everything would go as best it could and in a safe way. BMH has so many ceremony site options, you can really have a dream and they will make it come true. I loved that they had preferred vendors, it made picking our team way easier, and created more of a seamless experience because they've already worked together. Our wedding day could not have gone more smoothly thanks to BMH!
    Scott Married on 10/11/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

We just finally got to have our big reception on Sunday, October 3, at Brandywine. I can’t imagine a better place for a wedding. Our guests loved the venue as did we. It was so perfect!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 06/19/2020

Highly recommend

Amy was so lovely to work with. The venue is absolutely stunning and has so much to offer. There are multiple options for any type of vibe you would want on your big day!
    Kristin S. Married on 09/29/2019

Enchanting Venue at First Sight, Magical Wedding Day

We had our eyes on 3 venues, and when we visited BMH on a very frigid January morning, we were blown away. We knew right away that this was the place we wanted. It was beautiful even in the wintertime. Our wedding was late September 2019, and the foliage was in its full glory. We picked the Garden Terrace for our ceremony to accommodate the older guests and high heels, but you can choose from about 5 different sites on the property, and they're all BEAUTIFUL. We worked with many of their recommended vendors (they have a good assortment of caterers, DJs, photographers, make-up people, and florists for different needs), which I highly recommend doing, because they all work so well together in scheduling and communication. Not to mention, services have been vetted, so you know you'll get quality. Once we experienced all our hard work in planning, Aimee and all our vendors delivered beautifully, were so responsive, and helpful! The venue was beyond magical! It didn't hurt that the weather was perfect. We still have family and friends talking about how beautiful everything was. Also, all your photographs will be amazing. I was still on cloud nine weeks after.
    Todd O. Married on 07/27/2019

A Magical Evening We Will Never Forget

There are no words to describe how wonderful our experience with BMH was!! This is a GORGEOUS venue and the team that manages the whole operation is FANTASTIC. We worked with Meg and she was a dream. She made the day go by so flawlessly and she also made sure that I was stress free. From the beginning, the staff at BMH was on top of each and every detail. Everything came together so beautifully in the end and we cannot be happier!!
    Kimberly V. Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing venue and people

Brandywine Manor House was my first choice, and it delivered in every way possible. Aimee was amazing to work with, and the entire staff made sure the grounds were perfect for our wedding. We are forever grateful for them, and for making our day so special!
    Samantha Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you for making my day wonderful!

Had our wedding reception here March 30th and it was absolutely wonderful! Perfect in every way. I was originally on the fence about having Aimee do the day-of coordination but I do not regret it at all. To anyone reading this who does not have a coordinator, hire her for day-of. Thank you to Aimee and the rest of the staff and family over at Brandywine Manor House. Thank you for making our day beautiful.
    Sandy L. Married on 02/08/2019

A Day I Will Never Forget

Brandywine Manor House went above and beyond for my daughters wedding day! Beautiful landscape, georgeous barn with so much chatter. A venue like no other! Highly Recommended!!
    Jenna Married on 11/10/2018

Positive all around

Brandywine Manor House was exactly what my fiance and I were looking for while we were searching for wedding venues. From beginning to end they were on point with reminding us about payments, giving us a heads up on good vendors, hosting events where we could come look at the venue again, and answering every question I had. Without a doubt, I could not have gotten through my day without Aimee. She was so detail oriented and probably handled a thousand things behind the scenes that I had no idea about. During our walk through she thought of things I forgot all about and helped me to make them possible. She's sweet and fun to talk to and handles the whole day beautifully. Thank you so much for making our wedding gorgeous and so positively talked about.
    Dominique Married on 05/25/2018
    Brandywine Manor House was the most beautiful place we could have ever picked for our wedding. The place is gorgeous and offered various locations for the ceremony, reception, pictures, and just the opportunity to take in the beauty of nature. Aimee was always patient and willing to answer my lengthy emails in regards to the venue as well as my vision for the day. Aimee's enthusiasm was evident at our first meeting, and we ended up choosing the Glen for our ceremony. The entire wedding party was in awe of the beauty and magic of this venue. Our officiant Ryan, created the most wonderful ceremony from describing our love as a couple, articulating the beauty of marriage, as well as creating a serene atmosphere for our family and friends. The entire family and staff of Brandywine was always in communication with us throughout the process, and we could not be more grateful. Thank You- Dominique & Kevin
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie Married on 12/27/2017
    My husband and I got married at Brandywine Manor House and couldn't have been happier with our experience! Both the venue & staff were incredible and easy to work with. Not to mention..our guests LOVED the stunning property.Having a rustic, barn wedding was a dream of mine, and I felt incredibly fortunate when I stumbled upon BMH during one of my Knot/Wedding Wire searches back in 2016. (The venue is seriously a gem, and the embodiment of timelessness!). When I found the venue I quickly reached out to BMH, and soon after made my first visit to the property.

From the moment I pulled up to the entrance and saw the "Happily Ever After Starts Here" sign to my right and the peaceful serenity of the lake to my left, I knew I was humbled but the beauty of the property and amazed that the venue of my dreams existed in real life! Once I met Aimee I was 100% sold. Aimee is hands-down the most incredible event coordinator any bride could ask for. Aimee spent so much time with my mom and I during that first meeting. She told us about the property, answered every question, informed us of what to expect during planning and gave us a detailed tour. During that first meeting she made us feel completely at ease and like we were hanging out with a friend we had known forever.
    From that point on, Aimee was my go-to person for every question and planning inquiry along the way. She was ALWAYS responsive, so sweet and never made me feel like a burden. She was my right-hand lady through out the year and kept me calm when the wedding stress hit its heights. Aimee went above and beyond BEFORE and DURING the wedding to truly make it the most special day of my life. She worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure everything ran smoothly and on top of that, she was an incredible support and friend amidst all of it.

At the end of the day, Aimee and BMH were everything we could've asked for & MORE! We feel so grateful to have started our marriage here and can't wait to come back!
    Ashley Married on 09/29/2017
    Our wedding at Brandywine Manor House was absolutely stunning! Our guests could not say enough positive things about the beautiful venue. The owners and staff of BMH are beyond exceptional and go out of their way to assist in planning your perfect day! I fell in love with the land as soon as we set foot on their property and could not have imagined a more beautiful place for our wedding!
    Laura Married on 09/01/2017
    BMH was the perfect venue for our wedding. The barn is beautiful and there were so many areas for photo ops! Aimee was my coordinator and she did an amazing job. Highly recommend Brandywine Manor House!
    Jamie Married on 07/21/2017
    My husband and I loved having our wedding at Brandywine Manor House! The venue was exactly what we were looking for and everyone we worked with was super friendly. Aimee helped us so much in the planning process and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She had wonderful suggestions for vendors and setup. We were married in the Oak Grove, had cocktail hour on the hearth patio, and our reception was in both rooms of the barn. I would highly recommend Brandywine Manor House to anyone looking for a gorgeous venue and wonderful wedding! Our family and friends are still talking about our wedding and how much they loved our venue!
    Diane Married on 06/04/2017
    Brandywine is beyond stunning. The grounds are beautifully cared for and the facility offers numerous beautiful options / spaces for cocktails, ceremony, photo opportunities, and more. The barn is truly beautiful and made a lovely place for cocktails. The tent is gorgeous, very spacious and incredibly elegant with lots of room for our guests to dance. Our guests are still commenting about how this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to (we thought so too!). Aimee was a pleasure to work with and very prompt at answering questions. She did a very thorough walk through of the whole property with us a couple of months before the event, offering helpful suggestions and ideas we would not have thought about. It was pretty dreamlike to have this venue to ourselves. The bridal room is extremely spacious which made it very pleasant for bringing the hair and make up people on site to handle multiple people at once. The groom's room was a bit smaller but very nice and both of these rooms were very private. It did seem like they should provide more "day-of" services and be available to troubleshoot (there were many fee-based, optional add-on services) given how particular they are, but they are up front about this from the beginning and you can pay extra to have them there. Their attention to detail was superb and they went out of their way to make this day run exactly as we dreamed it.
    Sara Married on 12/10/2016
    One of the first things all my guests said (and still say) about my wedding was how beautiful the venue was. This is obvious enough just from any of the pictures you'll find online, but even more so in person--even for my wedding in early December when the landscape tends to look dreary and bleak, it still managed to look stunning. More importantly, it's very well managed by the family who owns it. Not only were they very professional and knowledgeable, but they were very available for the entirety of the planning process, very easy to reach and always willing to answer all of my questions. They actually turned out to be an essential resource for me, and gave valuable advice at every turn. They know their business best, and the fact that I was able to work with them to best make use of their experience definitely contributed to my peace of mind in the months leading up to the wedding, as well as to the execution of the day itself--which was PERFECT.
    Katie Married on 11/06/2016
    I (the bride) have lived my whole life in Glenmoore, PA and did not know about this hidden gem until I started looking for a venue for our reception. My husband and I were looking for a local venue that was beautiful, unique, and fit our rustic, autumn wedding vision. Brandywine Manor House was the perfect fit! We fell in love with every aspect of the Manor Barn and booked it right away. The bridesmaids and bride got ready in the bridal suite before heading off to the church for the ceremony. Cocktail hour took place on the Open Hearth Patio while we had bridal party photos taken around the BMH grounds. Then we enjoyed our dinner in the Barn Loft before commencing dancing in the Gathering Room. We couldn't be happier with the lovely ladies at BMH, especially Aimee, who helped us every step of the way in the planning.
    Kiersten Married on 11/05/2016
    Words cannot express how happy we are, how perfect our wedding was, and how smooth the day's events went - MANY thanks for our AMAZING coordinator Aimee. She is hands down the best and goes above and beyond for her guests!! She is so kind and so patient and has amazing ideas for the details of your special day. All of the staff at BMH are so pleasant and vendors that they recommend are truly amazing. I would fully recommend this venue to anyone!! Did I mention it's GORGEOUS!? The grounds are very well maintained and kept up; truly beautiful. We are so happy and grateful to have chosen BMH for our special day.
    Nicole Married on 09/03/2016
    Brandywine was the perfect location for our barn chic wedding. The venue is gorgeous, staff very friendly and helpful (and patient, I had a ton of questions all of the time!). The outdoor space was whimsical. Cannot recommend this venue enough!