Brandy Angel Photography Reviews

Brandy Angel Photography 3
Brandy Angel Photography 4

dana · Married on 12/31/2018

The Eye for Details

Brandy was always someone I wanted to work with for her amazing talent, her passion for life, her down-to-earth and very real personality and her heart of gold. This is someone that takes charge, and gets the job done while capturing the special and most magical moments with ease!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • X

Xania Nicole Fisher · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding photography

Brandy is amazing! She did a great job getting people gathered and quickly capturing all the shots we wanted! She was very sweet and upfront in the beginning of the process and there were no surprises! Loved it all!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Erika · Married on 10/28/2017

Brandy was so fun and easy to work with! She was flexible and willing to work with our wish list. Communication with her was fast and I never had to wait too long for a response. She rolled with the punches on our wedding day and kept it fun and lively. We received our full photo album from her so quickly and enjoyed the sneak peek's she gave us on facebook. The photos were gorgeous!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2017

Brandy is awesome! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Brandy did an awesome job capturing our big day! We are so happy with our pictures!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Brandy Angel Photography 5
    Brandy Angel Photography 6
    Brandy Angel Photography 7
    Brandy Angel Photography 8

Samantha · event on 10/01/2017

Brandy did an amazing job for my daughter's first birthday! She came dressed as Elsa and brought a whole crew of princesses! Her kindness was so genuine and her work really shows that photography is her true passion. You can just tell that she enjoys capturing moments for her clients to keep for a lifetime. She had my pictures ready much quicker than I expected. Very professional, I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Meg · Married on 05/13/2017

I am in love with our wedding pictures. Brandy and her second shooter, Victoria, were so much fun to have spending the day with us. Our entire wedding party loved them and the pictures were beyond expectations! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ashton · Married on 11/19/2016

FIVE STARS JUST INSN'T ENOUGH! She deserves a million!!Brandy Angel is more than a Photgrapher, she is an artist. She is by far the most talented photographer I have ever met or seen work from. She made us both so comfortable & captured perfect pictures of our special day. There are not enough words in the world to explain her talents ! My family & I will never use another photographer. I am a very picky person & like things a certain way, Brandy exceeded my expectations & now has a customer for life . We are so thankful her !!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2016

Brandy is absolutely phenomenal and her pictures are fantastic!! So great to work with and gets it done right!! 5 star girl right here ??

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jessica Silvey · Married on 10/08/2016

She’s super friendly and will go above and beyond for the clients.

We absolutely love our photographs

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lena · Married on 09/17/2016

Brandy did an amazing job. She worked with our budget and was very flexible with everything. I could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Hiring Brandy was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She was very professional throughout the entire process. She edited the pictures and had them back to me very quickly! She posted one picture the night of my wedding then had a seek peek up on Facebook in less than a week and then sent me all of the pictures in less than 2 weeks. She had great suggestions on where to go for the perfect lighting and got all of my shots that I requested. I could go on and on. She is great!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Brandy is so laid back but still on top of her game. She shot our engagement session and wedding day, and I love the photos! I told her my ideas, and she took them and made them better. The best part about Brandy is she is calm under pressure, and that's what a bride needs on her wedding day! My husband said she made it fun and almost painless.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Looking back on our wedding day, choosing Brandy as our photographer was one of the best decisions! She captured our day perfectly! I didn't have to worry about a thing. If I though "I want a picture of that" she was already there taking pictures! She went above and beyond our expectations! When your dad starts crying looking at the first photo, you know you had a good photographer ;) if your looking for a laid back photographer who can also capture your day perfectly, Brandy is the one! Highly recommend!

Brittney · Married on 03/12/2016

Brandy did a remarkable job on our engagement and wedding pictures! She captured every aspect of our big day! We were beyond pleased with our photos, and we have had so many compliments on them.

Brooke · Married on 08/15/2015

Brandy is truly and ANGEL! Her photography is absolutely beautiful. Her and her assistant were a joy to be with on our wedding day! Brandy captured every moment of our wedding and then some! After finishing up our photos she saw a couple proposing on the property and ran to take a few shots for them to keep! She is super sweet and easy to work with. The worse part of the photography was having to select our favorites out of the hundreds of beautiful photos to hang on our wall.

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/13/2014

Brandy is a fantastic photographer! She really gets to know her clients and the location so she can really capture your big day! Quick turn around and amazing photos!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Amy · Married on 11/04/2014

We felt super comfortable with Brandy as soon as we met her. I knew from the first email response we were gonna have a fantastic photographer! I couldn't say enough good things about Brandy. Not only is her picture taking ability impeccable but she is also strikingly beautiful while remaining refreshingly humble. We actually became friends and I hope to utilize her for all our families future photography needs. ???

Sent on 01/21/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

Brandy Angel Photography took my engagement and wedding photos. She was recommended to my husband and I from several friends who were very pleased with her work. Brandy is such a natural, and within five minutes of working with us she understood our vision and exactly how we are as a couple. After taking our engagement pictures, she had a 'sneak peek' to us within one day and all of our photos on a disc and at our house within 5 days. On our wedding day, Brandy jumped right in and took all of the pictures I could have ever asked for or wanted. I did not even have to make a list for her to get all of the perfect shots. I felt very comfortable with Brandy and I did not hesitate to ask for certain shots throughout the day, which is something she accepted. She made sure to pay attention to detail and looked at each picture she took to make sure she didn't need to retake any shots as she went. Brandy made all of the pictures seem natural and nothing ever felt forced or staged. Our wedding 'sneak peek' was to us within 1-2 days and all of the pictures were to us within a week. All of our pictures from both sessions are so beautiful and perfect. Brandy does a fabulous job making the background look perfect with the picture. We have about 800 wedding photos that are all ours. I cannot brag enough on Brandy Angel Photography, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion. It is not often that you with find a photographer who is reasonably priced and provides the quality of service as Brandy. I will always use Brandy for any photography needs I have in the future.

Marsha · Married on 10/04/2014

Brandy is an amazing photographer.. She made our Story come to life with the amazing photos she took... She takes her time and captures such magic in her photography.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/26/2013

I hired Brandy Angel for my wedding after meeting her at a friends wedding and being amazed by her work and it was the best decision that I made. She is very professional yet laid back and easy to work with at the same time. Brandy made sure that we got all the pictures and poses that I wanted and had incredible suggestions to add. I can't stop singing her praises and everyone who has seen our wedding photos have been blown away. I highly recommend using Brandy Angel Photography, I plan on using her services again in the future.

VICTORIA · Married on 03/03/2012

Yes Ma'am! She's great!

The most fun ever with any photographer! We had Brandy for our engagement and our wedding. Her photos are stunning and she keeps you laughing like an old friend.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Tegan · Married on 08/10/2014

Brandy was perfect! So easy to work with and was able to connect with me and my husband in a way that made our engagement session and wedding day perfect . She is laid back yet ready for anything (even rain on our wedding day). Before our engagement photos, she researched my husband and my interstest to find a new outdoor location, came prepared with props and worked around our busy schedule. I've recommended Brandy to my friends and will continue to share this great photographer with anyone looking for a recommendation!