Brandon Shafer Photography Reviews

Brandon Shafer Photography 5
Brandon Shafer Photography 6
Brandon Shafer Photography 7

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

This man is nothing short of brilliant when it comes to a camera! From the first meeting we had over engagement photos I knew I wanted him to be my photographer. He was fun and very excited about shooting some photos. And he was even willing to travel to Charleston, SC for my engagement photos. Just very easy to work with and makes awkward picture taking a very fun experience. He captured every moment of our wedding from 10am to 11pm; Even in 100 degree heat. Him and Wyatt even were celebrating with us which was just overall a great time. I can't say enough good things about our pictures and our photographers. Thank you so much for making sure everyone was we're they needed to be and keeping track of everyone! Brandon and Wyatt NAILED IT!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Brandon Shafer Photography 8
    Brandon Shafer Photography 9
    Brandon Shafer Photography 10

Darline · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Brandon Shafer and his team. He helped us plan out our day, organized our shot list, and ensured that our day went smoothly. From easing stressful situations, to making sure, overall, that we were happy and enjoying our day was so appreciated. Our bridal party loved interacting with Brandon and we have heard nothing but great things from our bridal party. Some even wished they had hired him for their own weddings!

His customer service from beginning to end, especially on the day of, was worth every single penny. We always thought that the style of shooting is the most important thing but to be honest, we underestimated how important the customer service aspect was and to be able to have that was an absolute blessing. We have been referring him to all our friends who have weddings coming up.

He also was able to wow our guests with his same day edits and we still hear about it to this day! Our friends and family thought it was so cool that he had same day edits and that they were able to download and share their favorite photos from our big day. He also surprised us with a GIF booth and it was a huge HIT with our guests. It was such a unique and entertaining touch.

Thank you for everything you've done for us Brandon! If you are thinking of booking him, without a doubt, BOOK HIM. You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Brandon Shafer Photography 16
    Brandon Shafer Photography 17
    Brandon Shafer Photography 18

Polly · Married on 08/12/2017

Brandon is amazing at what he does! He did such a wonderful job with our wedding and engagement photos. He loves what he does and also knows how to have fun with it. He is laid back and was so fun to have around during the wedding day. Our entire wedding party had a blast during our group shots. He found ways to get creative, get things done quickly, and have a great time with it! He not only captured all of the standard photos, but got great candid shots as well as creative shots that we never would have thought of! We would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Brandon Shafer Photography 19
    Brandon Shafer Photography 20
    Brandon Shafer Photography 21
    Brandon Shafer Photography 22
    Brandon Shafer Photography 23
    Brandon Shafer Photography 24

Cameron · Married on 07/01/2017

I'm not sure there are enough characters that I can write to accurately describe how fantastic Brandon was. He was able to coordinate our large families, the hectic schedule, all while taking incredible photos. We had multiple people tell us they were the best photographers and photos they had seen, and we agree. Brandon went above and beyond to ensure our day went perfect. Seriously, he made the wedding day great. Not the wedding coordinator, or the chef, or any other vendor, but Brandon. You will be grateful you hired him.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Erika · Married on 06/16/2017

My husband and I have known Brandon for years, and he never disappoints! He did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos, was totally flexible and willing to accommodate our desires, and is so easygoing and fun to work with. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Aleshia · Married on 06/03/2017

Brandon was incredible this entire experience! His creativity and willingness to go above and beyond are what really made both our engagement photos and our wedding photos something we will treasure forever. Brandon and Wyatt were amazing the day of our wedding and very organized. They were very laid back and fun to be around and made sure we got every picture we wanted!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Our experience with Brandon was amazing from the very beginning. His ability to capture the beauty of our wedding day was beyond what we had envisioned. We couldn't be happier with his guidance and knowledge throughout the planning process and how he captured so many special, candid moments during our big day. He was up-front, genuine, helpful and reliable. He is a dream to work with and we're thankful for the hundreds of amazing images we'll treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2016

Brandon was over the top amazing for our engagement photos and especially on our wedding day. Not only did he take high quality/creative photos, he helped make our whole day go smooth, capturing every moment until the end. There is no limit for the expertease Brandon Shafer photography will achieve.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Alex and I absolutely loved everything about working with Brandon. I've known Brandon for several years, first as a friend and now as our favorite photographer; he is as professional as they come but with his own unique personality. He came to us with fresh photo ideas we hadn't seen before, and was honest when it came down to things like the first look, family photos, and things of that nature. We leaned on Brandon not only to capture our wedding day, but to help plan the timeline as well. He was very organized and true to his personality which is one of my favorite things about Brandon. He's genuine, adventurous, and hilarious which certainly keeps sessions lively and fun. He continues to inspire us as he's exploring new things, from his photography skills to his travels . If you get the chance to work with Brandon, you won't regret it!

We were also grateful for Brandon's comrade, Wyatt, who did a stellar job at keeping things upbeat and running smoothly. They are each very talented on their own, however, they make quite the dynamic duo. Did I mention we were dealt a few tornados on our wedding day? These two remained calm, and of course, were the reason we stayed on schedule.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Emma · Married on 10/03/2015

Brandon has an eye for catching the small details that couples will remember for a lifetime. As many brides know, the day of the wedding flies by and its very difficult to soak it all in. Brandon captures all the special moments that might have been missed throughout the day. He is passionate about what he does and always provides exceptional work.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2014

Brandon is an amazing photographer! Friendly, professional, and talented, he has all the traits you could possibly be looking for in a wedding photographer. He has a vision for his photos and incorporates that into what his customers are looking for to create his beautiful art. We hired him as our destination wedding photographer for our wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am so happy with how all our photos turned out, thank you Brandon!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Renae · Married on 08/28/2014

Brandon is one of a kind! And so is his work!!! We couldn't have been any happier with the pictures from our Wedding and Engagment session and not to mention, is a BLAST to work with :) Definitely our #1 recommendation!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Shina · Married on 05/28/2014

We had Brandon do our engagement pictures and we were so impressed with his talent and professionalism we asked him to take pictures at our wedding in the Dominican.
    Brandon is so creative in the pictures he takes and he made it a point to make the day as special as possible for us. It is clear that Brandon takes tremendous pride in what he does and it is reflected in his work.
    Thanks to Brandon we have the most beautiful photos that we can cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Ana · Married on 04/26/2014

I can't say enough good things about Brandon. Not only have I had the pleasure of being friends with him for many years but he also did me the great honor of taking my engagement and wedding pictures. HE WAS BORN TO DO THIS. First and foremost, Brandon's talent...well it shows in his work and I will let that speak for itself. He's extremely gifted. Couple that with his AWESOME personality and BOOM, you found your photographer. I was so please with every aspect of the service Brandon provided us with. We had a few blunders through out the day of our wedding but it didn't stop him from being able to give us spectacularly, BEAUTIFUL wedding photos. Even if you meet with him and decided to go with another photographer (Which would be a travesty) Brandon is the type of person you walk away from knowing you just met a GREAT person who is doing BIG things. Brandon is one of the many keys reasons my wedding was so beautiful. Can't thank him enough!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Mary · Married on 02/08/2014

My husband and I met Brandon to talk about doing our wedding photography and we instantly knew that he was the one for us! He instantly made us both comfortable and talked to us in a way that made us feel like we were dealing with a friend not a stranger.

Our engagement session was wonderful but our wedding was outstanding! Brandon and Wyatt became apart of our wedding and we believe got better photographs from them being so approachable to our guests.

Our pictures are amazing, the service we received was amazing, we would both highly recommend using Brandon for any photography need!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Wonderful! Brandon was the photographer for our New years Eve wedding at the City Flats Hotel in Grand Rapids. He was so much fun to work with and our pictures turned out amazing. We had to plan our wedding from California, and Brandon was so flexible with setting up our Facetime and real life meetings. From start to finish, he made everything so easy.

Brandon is very creative, and had great ideas for our pictures.
    We used his goof booth as well, and are so happy with those pictures as well.

Couldnt reccomend him more.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Cheryl · Married on 09/28/2013

Brandon did an amazing job with both our wedding and engagement photos. He worked great with the kids and made everyone feel comfortable and kept it fun.

• User3819718 · 2+ years ago

Brandon is an absolute genius when it comes to capturing the perfect moments and creating a fun atmosphere for everyone. My husband & I had the pleasure of having Brandon do both our engagement & wedding photos. We couldn't be happier on how they all turned out. I would recommend Brandon Shafer Photography to everyone. If your anything like me, you have a husband that hates picture taking. And truth be told my husband had a great time! He makes his sessions fun & comfortable. Thank you Brandon for the AWESOME JOB!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Brandon was absolutely amazing. We had a big wedding party and he was so good at working with us with that many people in two different locations for the girls and guys. He knew the coolest places to shoot in Holland and was extremely professional helping my husband and I throughout the entire reception. I loved how he took us away from the reception to have a little "us" and look around and see our day from a different point of view. We got some amazing shots and loved every one of our pictures! I highly recommend Brandon!

Sent on 01/20/2014

alyssa · Married on 06/14/2013

Brandon was the photographer for our engagement pics, and our wedding. Such a FUN photographer!! Yet so professional. Full of awesome ideas. Pictures turned out gorgeous. Highly recommended.

Becky · Married on 05/18/2013

Brandon was awesome! He was fun and creative. He does an amazing job at capturing the moment. He is very flexible and easy to get in touch with. He is easy going and likes to have fun! He even helped me make our wedding programs and told me in detail how to print them. He is such a great person and words cannot explain the pictures he takes! We had a lot of fun with him and still are in contact to this day. I would highly recommend him! In the future, I would use him for any photography needs!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Brandon did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. He is flexible, easy to work with, has great ideas, and amazing talent. His prices are great and his quality is fantastic and I had my pictures within weeks of the wedding. Look no further. Shafer Photography is exactly what I was looking for and I wasn't disappointed.

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • User3819420 · 2+ years ago

Brandon was amazing! He's extremly flexible and professional. We got our engagement and wedding photographed by him. I couldn't be any happier with the end result. I got the quality and look I wanted from the very beginning. I plan on using him again in the future for any family/baby portraits.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Casey · Married on 08/03/2012

Brandon Shafer made our wedding photo experience very enjoyable and hassel-free. There were so many things to plan and he was very understanding of our schedule and needs. He was a fun person with which to work and created some beautiful memories that my husband and I will always cherish. The pricing was very reasonable and I would recommend Brandon to all of my friends.

Charlotte · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband and I knew right from the first meeting with Brandon (Shafer Photography) that he was the perfect photographer for us. He did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I couldn't have been more impressed with the end results. He was always on top of responding to questions, easy to schedule with and a pleasure to work with. He told us that we wouldn't even notice he was at the wedding, and my first thought was "yeah right... I'll feel every picture being taken", but I couldn't have been more wrong. We got wonderful pictures of every moment and I didn't even know they were there taking them. Shafer Photography was fun, energetic and professional... I'd recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 04/03/2012