Brandon Entertainment Reviews

75 | Magalia, CA

75 Reviews for Brandon Entertainment

75 Brandon Entertainment Reviews

Natasha · Married on 06/08/2018

Brandon rocked my wedding! I gave him my genres of music we liked and he kept the whole party dancing for hours. Everyone had such a good time, thanks to him reading the room and keeping the great music going! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!

Tori · Married on 06/08/2018

We had a strong connection with Brandon the first time we met him and knew he was our DJ!

Bethany · Married on 05/04/2018

I knew that I wanted my day to go smoothly and without any hitches, if possible. And I knew that to pull that off I would need someone who could direct traffic and make the evening move along smoothly. Thankfully my wedding planner knew just the guy! Brandon was awesome from the start. Although when we first connected he was busy with his wife as they were having their 2nd child but he still responded to my emails timely. I felt like he wanted to know how I wanted the evening to go and what music would help it all come together. I was a little worried no one would dance at my wedding, but I had nothing to worry about as Brandon's music system sounded amazing in the backyard and everyone danced!
    And I love that he also includes an audio of the event! I didn't expect that from a DJ but I am so glad that he offers that.
    Brandon is definitely good at his job and I am thankful that he is!

Carolina · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandon was the PERFECT DJ for our special day! From the beginning he was extremely accommodating and flexible to work with. For our wedding day we wanted a variety of Spanish and English music to be played during the day and Brandon did a fantastic job balancing the two throughout the whole event. He was also very professional and made it an effort to check in with us during the big day. He was on schedule and contributed significantly to making the whole day run smoothly! We were very happy and grateful to have had him DJ for us. Thanks again Brandon!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to play an important role in your day, Carolina! Your family is beautiful and I had a wonderful time celebrating with you all.

Diane · Married on 09/17/2017

Brandon provided DJ services for my daughters wedding - beautiful job!

Samuel · Married on 09/16/2017

My wife and I could not have asked for a better DJ, or for a better experience! We got everything we wanted and more! Thank you for making our day the absolute best!

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Brandon was the perfect addition to my wedding! Prior to the big day he was prompt with all correspondence and hosted a conference call to review the day of timeline and music. He provided valuable insight into timeline enhancements which I believe totally helped us create the best event! The day of, he arrived ahead of time and got everything audio related set up without needing my direction including finding the appropriate groomsmen to test audio for a poem reading. He checked in prior to the start of the ceremony and managed the mics SO well! I whispered to my husband a few times caught up in the moment and he made sure the volume was securely on the officiant - haha. After the ceremony, he got the party going with steady upbeat music during cocktail hour. Prior to our grand entrance, he wrote down the bridal parties names and verified how to say everyone’s name so he could announce the couples as intended. I really cannot emphasize how nice it was to work with Brandon. He brings more to the table than just a DJ service! I would use him again for another event in a heartbeat!

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Brandon was INCREDIBLE! He saw my vision and completely nailed it! I'd chose him again in a hearbeat!

Silver · Married on 05/13/2017

Brandon was so easy to work with and extremely responsive! He was very good at assessing needs and giving great feedback when necessary and knows how to make a wedding run smoothly. Thank you, Brandon!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Silver & Nolan for having me be part of your most special day!

Shawnee & James · Married on 05/11/2017

Brandon did a wonderful job at helping plan our special day. During our two years of planning he was always VERY quick to respond, kind, personable and flexible to accommodate our needs. We highly recommend Brandon!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

I'm so thankful to have been a part of your most special day, Shawnee & James! I've never been a part of a wedding and an engagement on the same day; it was great!

Natalie · Married on 03/18/2017

Brandon was fantastic to work with! From the beginning of our communications he was friendly, receptive, and professional, and remained that way way up and through our wedding day. He maintained a really great read on our wedding guests, and kept the music moving at a great pace. I was on the dance floor for most of the reception!! I'd absolutely recommend Brandon, he was a joy to work with.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Brandon was awesome. Our wedding party kept scattering all over the place and he was able to wrangle them all together and get the show on the road. He helped us get through all of the events, and provided good direction for the night. He also provided recordings of the ceremony and the speeches at the reception. We are very happy with our choice. All of this, and he traveled from Magalia to Reno, NV. I have, and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for DJ/MC services! Thank You Brandon!!!

Maddie · Married on 11/12/2016

If I could give more stars, I would. Brandon was so fabulous to work with for our most special day. We were a couple with very little direction on what we wanted for music. I had a few ideas on what I wanted for the ceremony, but that was it. I really felt like he got to know us and as a result was so key in making our day as perfect as could be. He helped me narrow down the ceremony and on the day of, it all flowed so beautifully, all thanks to him. As a musically challenged person, his resources to research options were incredibly helpful. When it came to music for the reception, he was flawless. For a November wedding, our dance hall was unusually warm, but his music selection kept us going! I had such a blast and even my mom got out there to shake her booty!!! With regards to the overall flow of the day, Brandon's professionalism and experience made it so that none of our guests were aware that dinner was running late, but he remained in contact with us and worked with the caterer to keep the guests happy and keep things flowing. I also want to mention that the uplighting he provided was so beautiful and added just the perfect touch of elegance with the rest of our decorations. Oh, and I can't forget that he was so on top of it when guests started to pass the mic around for speeches. He knew we didn't want that to happen and he nipped it right in the bud. So thankful for that! I honestly can't thank him enough for everything he did. Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Maddie and Loren for inviting me to be part of your most special day. I had a great time celebrating with you all too! Best wishes to you and yours. Merry Christmas!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Brandon is an excellent DJ! He is friendly and knowledgeable! I would recommend him for your next event!!

Kendra · Married on 10/08/2016

Brandon you were so lovely to work with. Everything went so smoothly because of you! Thank you!!

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

Brandon is awesome! His main focus was to make sure everything went perfect and had perfect music for each part of my wedding. He helped me plan a lot! Thank you Brandon!

Meghan · Married on 09/24/2016

We could not of picked a better DJ for our wedding!

Sadie · Married on 09/10/2016

Brandon was wonderful. We were able to give him ideas of how we thought everything should go and he gave us great feedback we really appreciated that because we really had no clue what we were were doing lol. And he has worked with alot of different venues so we trusted he new what he was doing. Overall we were very pleased with how everything worked out.

Andre · Married on 09/02/2016

Brandon was absolutely awesome! Very accommodating and professional. He helped make our day easy and hassle free. Everything worked as planned and without any set backs. Brandon is very easy to communicate with even down to the smallest details. Thanks for services!!!

Phil · Married on 06/26/2016

Brandon was everything I needed in a wedding DJ.

Beau · Married on 06/04/2016

Brandon was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I was immediately put at ease during the first meeting with Brandon and my wife. The questions he asked spoke to the volumes of experience he has working entertainment. He helped us organize the flow to the day during our planning phase, with great suggestions to keep the proper tempo for our wedding. His suggestions kept the best party of our lives moving and lively; we received so many compliments from our friends and family!

I've also noticed other DJ's at other weddings with disjointed moments, awkward silences, and a "catching-up" feeling. Often when I go to such weddings, I realized we made the best possible decision for our wedding. Thank you Brandon!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so very much Katie & Beau for inviting us to be part of your most special day. We had an absolute blast celebrating with your friends and family! Good luck and many blessings to you both.

Katelyn · Married on 05/28/2016

Brandon recently did our wedding and we could not have invested in a better DJ! When I first met with him I knew that we chose the best in the business. He was very helpful in planning the flow of the whole day and did not hesitate to tell us what was traditional and what was cliche (in a very polite way). I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to be part of your wedding. Your guests were great and a lot of fun to party with! Congratulations again Jeremy & Katelyn!!

Clara · Married on 05/14/2016

Brandon was amazing! We booked him pretty far in advance and during the engagement had a change in venue and he had no issue with it. We had our ceremony and reception in the same room and the music flowed extremely smoothly. We were one of those couples that didn't have our songs picked and Brandon had choices for us to choose from or he picked them himself and they were perfect for our wedding. He worked with us during the event and really made sure we felt like guests at our own event. The best part was that we didn't have a videographer but Brandon recorded the whole event so we got a soundtrack which is perfect for us...I intend to create a slideshow with mine.

If I have any future events that need a DJ I'll book with him again.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Brandon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you and Nick so much for inviting me to be part of your most special day! I was blessed to be a part of it. Congrats again!

Caleb · Married on 05/13/2016

Brandon was excellent! He rocked as a DJ but was willing to do so much more than just play music! Brandon made sure the flow of our wedding was perfect and there was never a dull moment. We came to him with a lengthy list of song requests that had quite a few obscure selections and he was able to find the perfect songs to fit the mood. His transitions were flawless and he kept everyone entertained while staying very professional. Fantastic job!!

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2016

We used Brandon as our dj at our wedding and were honestly so happy and impressed with the way he took care of all the little details he needed to to make our day amazing. He was easy to get a hold of before the wedding when we needed, aswell as at the wedding when he was interacting with our other vendors. Great selection of music, was professional, easy to work with, and kept collected and calm and all about us the whole night. We would and have already been highly recommending him to our friends!