Brandon Baker Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Brandon Baker Photography

• Athena

Athena C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Our family loved Brandon

Brandon was an amazing photographer! He was such a fun guy that listened to all our needs. Our family and friends loved how responsive he was, and how he took care of us. We also hired him a month before our wedding because we had a friend cancel on us that was going to be our photographer. And he took us in no hesitation after we were so stressed. Thank you Brandon!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Regina · Married on 09/23/2017

Loved working with Brandon. His work is incredible, he is easy going laid back and fun all the same time. I wanted amazing photos for our day and he delivered nothing but AMAZING work. Would recommend to any bride looking for great photos and great photo packages too.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

Brandon and his assistant were excellent!! They went above and beyond our expectations. They were professional and personal in helping us get every shot. They were so good at getting everyone to cooperate for each shot and with 5 little flower girls that was a job! The pictures are amazing and the quality is outstanding. We would recommend them for any wedding or event that you need a real professional photographer. We will be having our anniversary pics don with them every year!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2016

Lucky for me my husband to be found Brandon Baker Photography online. Can I say AMAZING!!!! I have never met another person who works as hard as Brandon Baker Photography. I was a demanding bride and Brandon was able to accommodate every single shot I wanted. He was patient, kind, and creative. The shots he came up with were absolutely stunning. Brandon was professional, and went over the top with his dedication to his art. Our wedding was in the pouring rain outside and it was freezing, Brandon Baker did not complain once. He always had a smile on his face and was there for every moment. I was speechless with the preview shots he sent the next morning and even more blown away when the pictures arrived via digital copies. Brandon captured moments that I didn't even realize were happening. He captured not only a wedding but a bride seeing her groom for the first time in months after being stationed overseas. He captured a blending of families as I became a wife and mom for the first time. Brandon caught every moment. Even the father first look as my dad cried when he saw his little girl in her dress for the first time. He even stayed later than anticipated to capture every moment. Thank you Brandon for so much more than being a photographer. You are truly a blessing and I will make sure to hire you for all of my photography needs. (Oh yeah...my friend has also booked with Brandon Baker Photography because of the images she saw from our wedding). Truly amazing.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Leslie · Married on 06/11/2016

Baker Wedding Photography is one of the best photographers I was blessed to work with. He was flexible with meeting me and quick at responding to my emails, texts, and phone calls. He made our special day amazing and so much fun. I fell in love with all the pictures he took of my husband and I and of the family. He is willing to work with whatever and puts the bride first! I highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Kip · Married on 11/07/2015

Brandon was phenomenal! He came recommended by my cousin and I would recommend Brandon to anyone. The pictures he took at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! He is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Alisha · Married on 10/24/2015

Brandon did an amazing job at my wedding, we could not have asked for more beautiful photos! He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted before our big day and was great about communicating back and forth with us. He got us our photos back in less than a week after our wedding, I couldn't believe he got them done so fast! I would strongly recommend Brandon for anyone looking for an amazing professional photographer, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Kim · event on: 09/28/2015

Very nicely done. Some family pictures were not as good but we had a lot of negatives; cloudy, hot, muggy day and we tried to do 3 separate sets; 2 graduating seniors pictures and family photos. We should not have pushed him to try to do that many at one time. He is graciously redoing our family pictures in a few weeks.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/27/2015

Brandon Baker shot for the Madera High Girls Volleyball poster. The girls found a picture that they loved. He was able to emulate the photo perfectly. It looks amazing.

He was professional, pleasant and very helpful through the whole process.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Brandon is super professional! He is on time, smiling and ready to help make the wedding day go perfectly! His photos are great and he is an all around outstanding guy! I would hire him again if I were to do it all over!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Lesli · event on: 05/14/2015

Very creative and great eye for detail!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Our photographer Brandon was very easy to work with. He was friendly and had very good communication with us. He was on time to our ceremony and reception, and I appreciate the fact that he stayed a little over to help us out. I really love the work he did, especially when capturing the small but meaningful moments and details with our families. I would highly recommend him, and would choose him again if I had to do it over.

Sent on 04/06/2016