Brand Bars and Events Reviews

47 Reviews for Brand Bars and Events

• Ali

Ali C. · Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing experience!

Jayme was fantastic! We hired her as a wedding planner and for bar services and we were beyond pleased with both!

Sent on 07/17/2021
  • Cortney

Cortney K. · Married on 05/28/2021

Absolutely Perfect

We are so happy with our decision to hire them for our wedding! Everything went smoothly, bartender was so sweet and did a great job They went above and beyond to make our day special! Would absolutely recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Chelsea R. · Married on 04/24/2021

Simply the best!

Jayme and Tom were an absolute dream to work with! First of all, I promise you will not find a better price on bar services. Amazing deal! We booked them for both the bar and planning service and got an awesome multi package discount. Jayme went above and beyond for me from start to finish. It rained, no wait it poured on my wedding day and she made miracles happen! Not to mention, she helped me find the most affordable vendors from the start of planning and helped us to make budget friendly decisions. I am so so happy that we booked with Brand Bar and Events!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline D. · Married on 04/23/2021

Fantastic!

Brandbars and events was AWESOME. Highly recommend them. I had been working with them for two years due to COVID postponing our first date and they were so quickly to accommodate us. Any questions we had, Thomas answered them right away and they had the best crew at our wedding. Thomas gave us wonderful recommendations, especially the Charleston local IPA. BrandBars was the best!

• Holly

Holly S. · Married on 04/03/2021

Great experience

Brand Bars was absolutely fantastic. The staff were friendly and courteous and knew what they were doing. We hired a “bar back” that also helped keep all the tables clean. A bartender even kept bringing my husband and I drinks while we were out taking pictures, which was just above and beyond. Jayme was our day-of event coordinator and the day went smoothly without me or my husband having to really do much. We gave her instructions for decoration set up and her and her team brought our vision to life. It was perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Michael R. · Married on 03/20/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Brand Bars and Events helped create an amazing experience for our guests on our special day. They accommodated all our needs and the staff were polite, efficient, and friendly. Several of our guests commented on how quickly they were able to get drinks compared to other weddings they’ve attended. Not to mention our speciality cocktail was an absolute hit!

Thank you Brand Bars and Events!

Grace O. · Married on 03/19/2021

Best bar vendor in charleston!

Tom and his crew are AMAZING! All the bartenders are so friendly, pricing is fair, Tom is so accommodating and quick to respond! I cannot say enough good things about Brand Bars & Events. They are truly a pleasure to work with and having them there made my day that much more special!

Hannah L. · Married on 12/12/2020

Hire them!

So easy to work with. Provided great service, great drinks. We loved our specialty drinks and very reasonable prices compared to other Charleston bar services, without compromising quality. Do yourself a favor and just hire them!!!

Sent on 05/08/2021
  • Taylor Vivona

Taylor · Married on 09/12/2020

Best experience!

My wedding day was nothing but amazing because of Jayme and the amazing bar/staff she has. I was so worried something would go wrong or I would be stressed on my big day but it was the complete opposite!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Patricia M. · Married on 06/10/2020

Brand Bars is THE BEST!

From the 1st email with Tom from Brand Bars, he made every decision we needed to make so easy by completely explaining it all to us. He also worked with us to use a preferred wine supplier that we knew. The bar stands looked great and the bartenders were professional and friendly to our guests. We are very happy to recommend Brand Bars for all of your party needs! The McDonnell’s

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kd Urbelis · Married on 05/17/2020

Highly Recommend!

Tom was great to work with for our bar needs! He was flexible, helpful, and very open. He worked with us on our budget and what we envisioned for our big day. My husband and I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Missy · Married on 04/18/2020

Tom was such a great bartender for our wine tasting event! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Tara V. · Married on 03/21/2020

Awesome experience!

Tom and his team did an amazing job providing the bar for our rehearsal dinner and wedding! Could not be nicer to work with and SO accommodating. Have already recommended them to friends!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory K. · Married on 03/10/2020

Day of Coordination ROCKSTAR

Jayme of Brand Bars and Events stepped in at the last minute to help Day of Coordinate for our big day! Getting married in 2020 proved to be SOMETHING ELSE but Jayme helped all of our wedding day details and timing run SO smoothly and EASILY. She's got a very grounded and calming energy, while being ultra capable and very present to any whim that might need handling. I'm super grateful to her for noticing that my groom and all of his men were about to head off to the church without any of their boutonnieres! She located them super fast and promptly pinned up all of the guys to get them on their way. She ensured we ate - was super on top of grabbing us drinks - and even helped MC in a pinch as our budget didn't support a DJ. She was great to help everything get to where it needed to go - so much that no one bothered me with any questions about that stuff on my wedding day! My husband and I had such an amazing wedding and we thoroughly loved that our families could enjoy the day too - knowing that Jayme had the show in order, everyone was free to celebrate. Thanks a million times over. Eternally grateful to have had your support us on such a special day.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Helen S. · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent Experience with Brand Bars

Tom and team from Brand Bars did a fantastic job for my wedding in October 2019. He was super responsive in all our communications from the first email. He was flexible and accommodating with a few special requests and went above and beyond to make the wedding the best day ever! I would recommend Tom and team to anyone getting married or needing bar services. 10/10 would hire again!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Nykole

Kimberly · Married on 10/09/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!

When it comes to bar services, look no further than Brand! We are 100% satisfied. The owner, Tom, was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process beginning to end. He was super helpful and professional. It was awesome to finally meet him in person and his crew the night of the wedding. They were all so sweet and everyone enjoyed having them at the reception. Thanks again for keeping our guests hydrated and having a good time. Also... the price is right. Great packages that can suit just about any budget.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Brooke L. · Married on 05/11/2019

Bar Service and Planning

We cannot say enough amazing things about Brand Bars and Events. Tom and Jayme we so helpful from start to finish. We used them for both our bar service, as well as day of coordination. Our wedding went so smoothly and on schedule, which made our day stress free and able to enjoy every minute. The wedding planning process can be overwhelming and Tom and Jayme were there every step of the way to answer any questions and give advice. Highly recommend them to be part of your big day!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you Jayme! 100%!!

We hired Jayme from Brand Bars to do day of coordination for our wedding. She went above and beyond! She met with me atleast 4x throughout the wedding planning process even though contractually, she only needed to provide service in those last few weeks. Day of Wedding, she was on time, aware of everyone's arrival, on the ball with updating my MOH and family. She even had to talk me into "allowing" an unplanned wedding speech, that was not "on the timeline". In the heat of the moment I was hesitant because I just wanted to the band to keep playing because I was having such a great time, but she made the right call by nudging me to let this speech happen. I'm so thankful for her, as that speech is priceless to me now. She knows what she's doing and is quite literally the most patient, pleasant person to work with and have around on your wedding day! Thank you Jayme!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/04/2019

Great bar service

Tom was so easy to work with and very accommodating with last minute changes to our bar package the week of our wedding. Able to customize the bar to include wines that we enjoyed and fit in our budget and include local beers from some of our favorite breweries. Unfortunately not able to get one of the local beers that we originally selected and only told my husband about this at the cocktail hour. Did exchange for another local beer that we both enjoy so overall not a huge problem. They were able to get a few of the original beers and set them aside for my husband during the reception. Bartenders were great and very accommodating to our guests. Guests loved that they did not have to wait long for drinks. Staff knew mine and my husband's drinks of choice and always had one ready for us which was much appreciated. Great experience overall!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Brand was the best

Brand was so easy to work with. Not only were they easy to schedule, but the bartenders were so friendly and professional through the whole reception. Even when the gnats started flying around them (so sorry about that!), they served all of my guests with smiles on their faces. Wonderful service and wonderful people!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ariel · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely flawless

We hired Tom and Jayme for our wedding bar and wedding planning services and couldn’t be happier with them! They are the perfect professional, reliable team. If you are looking for a duo that will ensure your day goes flawlessly, hire them! I was able to breathe and relax without worrying about a single thing. Thank you Tom and Jayme!

Sent on 05/01/2019

L Reed · Married on 03/24/2019

Fantastic!

Tom and his staff were incredible. Very helpful along the way and responded quickly to every question I had. Very impressed with the service and selection for the price. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Megan · Married on 03/22/2019

Jayme was a Godsend

I would absolutely recommend Brand Bars and Events to anyone! They were so helpful from start to finish. Jayme was our wedding planner/coordinator and she was just an absolute Godsend and we could not have done it without her. She helped us have the best day ever and we are just so, so thankful for her. Brand Bars was also excellent too. The bartenders were so awesome that they started to already have guests drinks ready for them as they walked up. I can't say enough good things about Brand Bars and Events!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Vanessa T. · Married on 11/24/2018

100 percent satisfied!

We were very pleased with Tom Brand's service at our event. The pricing was very reasonable as well. We had a great deal of confidence in contracting with Tom Brand because he was recommended by several sources and by the caterer that we chose. We would recommend Tom Brand to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2018