Brand Bars and Events Reviews

27 Reviews for Brand Bars and Events

Brand Bars and Events 1
Brand Bars and Events 2

Missy · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Tom was such a great bartender for our wine tasting event! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/25/2017
  • Nykole

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Wonderful so far!

I'm not getting married until October, but I just want to let everyone know... if you're in the Charleston area and need a good bar service, look no further! I am super pleased so far. Tom is very professional and is an excellent communicator. His packages are very reasonably priced and are able to suit just about any budget. I will give and updated review once our big day has passed, but I can say I'm completely satisfied thus far!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/04/2019

Great bar service

Tom was so easy to work with and very accommodating with last minute changes to our bar package the week of our wedding. Able to customize the bar to include wines that we enjoyed and fit in our budget and include local beers from some of our favorite breweries. Unfortunately not able to get one of the local beers that we originally selected and only told my husband about this at the cocktail hour. Did exchange for another local beer that we both enjoy so overall not a huge problem. They were able to get a few of the original beers and set them aside for my husband during the reception. Bartenders were great and very accommodating to our guests. Guests loved that they did not have to wait long for drinks. Staff knew mine and my husband's drinks of choice and always had one ready for us which was much appreciated. Great experience overall!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Brand was the best

Brand was so easy to work with. Not only were they easy to schedule, but the bartenders were so friendly and professional through the whole reception. Even when the gnats started flying around them (so sorry about that!), they served all of my guests with smiles on their faces. Wonderful service and wonderful people!

Sent on 05/22/2019

L Reed · Married on 03/24/2019

Fantastic!

Tom and his staff were incredible. Very helpful along the way and responded quickly to every question I had. Very impressed with the service and selection for the price. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Megan · Married on 03/22/2019

Jayme was a Godsend

I would absolutely recommend Brand Bars and Events to anyone! They were so helpful from start to finish. Jayme was our wedding planner/coordinator and she was just an absolute Godsend and we could not have done it without her. She helped us have the best day ever and we are just so, so thankful for her. Brand Bars was also excellent too. The bartenders were so awesome that they started to already have guests drinks ready for them as they walked up. I can't say enough good things about Brand Bars and Events!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Brand Bars and Events 3
    Brand Bars and Events 4

Vanessa Tuppan · Married on 11/24/2018

100 percent satisfied!

We were very pleased with Tom Brand's service at our event. The pricing was very reasonable as well. We had a great deal of confidence in contracting with Tom Brand because he was recommended by several sources and by the caterer that we chose. We would recommend Tom Brand to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Laura

Laura Osowski · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent choice!

We are so happy that we chose Brand Bars and Events for our wedding! We had an unbelievable amount of compliments about how much fun our wedding was! We attribute that to the excellent job Tom and his staff did with the bar! :) There was never a line at the bar, and guests noted how quick the turnaround was! They said they got everything they asked for, even customized. There wasn't a bad drink in the place!

Tom upgraded us to Grey Goose, which the father of bride really appreciated. :) My mom noted that every time she approached the bar, her drink of choice was already being made for her. We also noticed that he had brought more beer selections than we requested, which was a super bonus! We are so glad we chose you as our vendor! Thank you for an amazing time! We absolutely recommend Brand Bars and Events to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Fahlyn

Fahlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Above and beyond

We hired Brand Bars and Events for our bar service as well as month-of wedding coordination, and they exceeded our expectations. We first contacted Tom, who from the start was friendly and quick to respond to our emails. After answering all of our (many) questions, we decided to go with a mixer only package. Even though we chose to provide our own alcohol, Tom worked with us to create 3 delicious signature cocktails. In fact, I think we had so much beer and wine left over because most people just kept drinking the cocktails (also we bought way more than we needed haha). Through Tom we hired Jayme to provide month-of coordination. However, Jayme stepped up long before the month of. Jayme was there to answer any questions and provide wonderful vendor recommendations (which was especially helpful since we do not live in the Charleston area). The month of, when I really started to feel the pressure, Jayme was there to provide encouragement and assure me that everything was on track. The day of our wedding both Tom and Jayme were there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Jayme was there at 9am ready to meet the various vendors and set up our reception area. She was the one who placed all our decorative items, communicated with the vendors, made sure we were where we needed to be, and just took care of all the little details so that my husband and I could enjoy our wedding day. Jayme also stayed after the reception until everything was cleaned and packed up for us. I don't even want to think about what our day would've been like without her. We also had two wonderful bartenders who were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They made an effort to learn our beer and wine lists so that they were able to answer guests' questions. We were so impressed with both of them. Both Jayme and Tom were invaluable on our wedding day. We're so grateful to them for all their hard work and attention to detail. You're truly in great hands if you choose Brand Bars and Events.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Fitzpatrick · Married on 10/27/2018

Brand Bars and Events - AMAZING!!

Tom was super awesome to work with and and all of our guests complimented us on how great the bar service was! He was very accommodating, quick to respond to any questions that I had and was so fun to work with! I would highly recommend Brand Bars and Events for any special event! :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2018

Five stars

Amazing bar service! Professional, responsive, affordable! Would recommend him to everyone I know! Do yourself a favor, stop searching...you found the one!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't ask for a better service!

I used Jaime and Tom Brand for both the bar and event coordination. They met with us about a year before our wedding and helped us figure out so much, particularly since we were new to the Charleston area. Tom was super helpful in helping us decide what type of bar we wanted. He sent over multiple proposals until we found the perfect match for our budget and needs. Jaime was AMAZING! I did the majority of the planning, as far as reaching out to vendors and doing that kind of communication, but I was able to run pretty much anything by Jaime for advice. Our photographer went MIA about two weeks before the wedding and Jaime was able to find us an amazing replacement! The day of the event was such a breeze thanks to Jaime. She made sure all the vendors knew where to go and even set up the decorations herself. When it started to rain right before our ceremony, she calmly talked to us and rearranged the reception space into a beautiful ceremony. My friends/wedding guests are still telling me about how great our event planner was. Can't get better than that!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Caroline Brown · Married on 09/29/2018

Flexible and great customer service!

Tom and his team were awesome. We wanted a very specific selection for the bar at our wedding, and Tom delivered. We also had to postpone our wedding due to a hurricane, and Tom was flexible and helped ensure we had the party of our dreams even if it was two weeks later than we originally planned. The bartender at our wedding was professional and kind. Brand Bars was one of our favorite vendors and we'll definitely be using them again! - The Browns

Sent on 11/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/17/2018

Tom and his team did a great job at our wedding reception! We got married on St Patty's Day so he even came up with a custom cocktail which was a great touch. Very easy to work with and professionals bartenders!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Pierce · Married on 01/21/2018

Brand Bars and Events was fantastic. Excellent service, communication and quality. They went above and beyond for us on our big day and I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Adam · Married on 11/11/2017

We recently had Tom and his staff provide the bar service for our wedding. Tom communicated with us frequently before the event. They did an excellent job on the day of the wedding and we received many compliments on their service. We would highly recommend Tom and his staff for bar service at your next event or wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Grace · Married on 10/14/2017

Brand Bar and Events helped us with our bar service and our day-of coordination.
    Jayme was very fun and professional to work with. Her experience and connections in the industry positioned her to ask us all the right questions and be a terrific resource, and gave us the confidence to enjoy our day knowing she had it all under control.
    Our bar service was terrific. Tom took the time to get to know what we had in mind and then made insightful suggestions to make it happen. Our guests had good drinks without lines and Tom went the extra mile to make sure we had a great time too. For example, he met us after sunset pictures with our favorite drinks and made sure there was cold water in our car as we left.
    We wholeheartedly recommend Jayme and Tom to any of our friends.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Allie · Married on 10/08/2017

Tom and Brand Events are incredible! He was incredibly helpful and responsive with every single detail and question that we had. My husband and I did a couple unique things like bringing our own vintage cocktail glasses and having 2 specialty cocktails and Tom was so accommodating and had suggestions to take our event over the top while staying within our budget. There was never a long line at our bar and the drinks were great!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Sara · Married on 08/03/2017

We hired Brand Bar services on the recommendation of The Stables at Boals Farm, and we were not disappointed. Before our wedding he responded to any questions we had immediately, we even change the package we had planned a couple weeks before our wedding and he was extremely accommodating. The service Tom and his crew provided was spectacular, the barman was friendly, courteous, and helpful, and enjoyed dancing behind the bar to the blue grass band’s music! Their prices are extremely competitive. We highly recommend Brand Bar Services and Tom for any event that you are having! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so perfect

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2017

I would Highly Recommend Tom and his company. A top notch group of people.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

Tom with Brand Bars provided us with exceptional service from our very first interaction up until our wedding day and beyond! He did my sisters wedding this year also and we have been overly satisfied with his exception service, personalization, and competitive prices! He meets with you in person prior to your event and helps you personalize his bar packages to meet your needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

We were extremely happy with our choice in Brand Bar and Events. Tom Brand and his team were very professional, helpful and responsive. From day one, he answered any questions that we had and was very easy to get in touch with. The team provided us with excellent service throughout the night and we can not thank them enough!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Tom and his crew were absolutely amazing! From the first moment that I contacted them up to my wedding day, they were on top of things. My husband and I met with Tom before the wedding to discuss our options for the bar, and we got so many great ideas from Tom. On our wedding day, they were fast and professional, and very interactive with our guests. I couldn't have asked for a better group to do our bar! My family was very impressed. My sister even booked them for her wedding! 100% recommend this company to other brides. #shoplocal

Sent on 05/03/2017

Medley · Married on 03/04/2017

Tom and his team were absolutely FANTASTIC! Very professional and everything was perfect down to the last detail. They answered any and all questions we had regarding the package we chose and were also very prompt in their response, which was hard to find in other vendors. They were a hit and we can't thank them enough for making our day so great!

Sent on 03/21/2017