Brand Bars and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Arianne
    Arianne L. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect day-of coordinator!

Jayme and her team helped with our day-of coordination and I cannot say enough about how great they were! Leading up to the big day Jayme got back to me quickly and answered all of my questions and even reached out to vendors I had trouble getting responses from.

Jayme's expertise was critical at the rehearsal and at the wedding ceremony & reception. Everyone knew where they needed to be and when and she even made sure my husband and I ate at the reception. I would highly recommend Brand Bars and Events!
  • Angela
    Angela R. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Bar service & Coordination!!!

Brand Bar And Events is the way to go!!! They were the best choice we made for bar on our day!!! All of our guests were so happy! Their service was exceptional.

We also booked them for our coordination. Jayme was so amazing to have on our wedding day. We cannot be happier with everything. She had everything set up so beautifully and it looked EXACTLY how we envisioned it for our day. It felt like a fairy take inside our venue. She was so creative and really made a huge difference in our day. And she was there every second I need her which means THE WORLD to me as a Bride.
    Everything went so smoothly and I couldn't have been happier.,

The day was STRESS FREE because of her!!! Do yourself a favor and hire her for your special day.You will NOT go wrong.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Tyler S. Married on 03/19/2022

Excellent Experience!

We hired Brand Bars to provide the bar services for our wedding last month and overall it was an excellent experience! During our planning process, Tom was very professional and was also very accommodating of our requests - he was even able to source in a favorite beer of mine from my hometown for the wedding which was a very kind gesture. The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive throughout the entire evening and made sure everyone was taken care of. We highly recommend Brand Bars - they were outstanding!
    Liv S. Married on 02/27/2022

Went off perfectly!

I couldn’t have been more happy! Jayme made everything so easy, helped my day go smoothly. I’m a control freak and with her I didn’t feel like I needed to worry about a thing. She was so helpful. My wedding was so beautiful, everything set up and packed up perfectly. I don’t have words to piece together just how wonderful she was!
    Stephanie Married on 02/19/2022

Wonderful experience!

We hired Brand Bars for our bar vendor and could not have been happier! Tom was so helpful and always quick to answer my emails. They were also very accommodating with our requests or changes. Booking with them was incredibly easy.

And on the day of, they were amazing. The bartenders we had were great and kept our guests happy! Our ceremony ended earlier than expected, but they were there and ready to start cocktail hour.

We can't say enough good things about this vendor or how easy the process was with them. Thank you Brand Bars!
  • Ryan
    Ryan N. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect Wedding with Brand Bars

My wife and I worked with Tom at Brand Bars to service our wedding at Old Wide Awake Plantation. Before the wedding, Tom was incredibly flexible as we worked with a local distributor to have our favorite local beer (Ships Wheel Cider) available.

Once wedding day came, we had a cocktail hour with a satellite bar leading to our reception where there was a more official bar. The transition was seamless, the bartenders were on point, and all the drinks were fantastic!

My wife and I are so thankful for Brand Bars for being on top of their game for our wedding and celebrating a wonderful day with us!
  • Kelly
    Kelly F. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing service

Jayme was wonderful. She is reliable, efficient and had a great attitude throughout the entire planning process. You will not regret hiring her!
  • Sadie
    Sadie Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jayme is a true angel on earth!!

Where do I even begin? From my first phone call with Jayme, she was an absolute dream to work with! No matter when I texted or called, she always promptly replied with her best advice and guidance. I truly couldn't have planned our dream Charleston wedding (from Texas no less) without her! Her patience, communication, excitement, and willingness to go above and beyond are unmatched! I am a very detail oriented person, and the day of, she and Kendall had everything so seamlessly executed and planned that I didn't even have to bat an eye! I highly recommend Brand Bars and Events for your big day, because they will do everything to make sure it is nothing short of amazing! We love you, Jayme!
    Jacqueline B. Married on 10/09/2021

Best duo out there!

We used both Bar and Planning services and I do not have enough amazing things to say about them. They were so responsive and attantive to every detail. Jayme made my day BEAUTIFUL , made evrything run on time,and navigated every problem with ease! I highly recommend.
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 10/02/2021

The Perfect Day

We used Brand for Day of Coordinator services and could not be happier with that decision. Jayme stepped in to help us out after our first DOC ghosted and she was amazing. I felt totally at ease leaving the logistics in her hands. She was great at providing her professional input where needed while also letting us have the wedding we wanted. The day was perfect and I know that Brand is a big reason why!
  • Kyley
    Kyley C. Married on 09/17/2021

Couldn't be happier!

I used Brand Bars & Events as both my bar vendor and event planner. They were extremely accommodating and helpful. My event planner, Jayme was outstanding - I would have been lost without her. She made my wedding day feel seamless and easy. The bar service was awesome and all my guests were happy. You won't regret going with Brand Bars & Events.
    Tracy H. Married on 08/21/2021

Terrific Experience

The bartenders were very good and helpful. I hired this company for my daughter's wedding at Boals Farm. They were awesome. It was very very hot outside. They could tell I was very hot so tehy kept giving me ice cold water to drink. They were very good and great with the guests. They are quite affordable as well. They are definitely a company you would want to hire for a wedding reception or other events!! I am grateful that I hired them.
    Garrett Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Ideal Bar for a Wedding!

We attended a wedding a few years ago that hired Tom to provide bartending services and we immediately knew we wanted to go with Tom when it was time to find a bar for our wedding. Throughout the whole process he was incredibly helpful and was flexible to meet our needs. He provided advice on drinks, glassware and communicated well with our wedding planner to ensure everything went well. The communication was impressive as Tom always got back to us so quickly and was always happy to answer any questions we had. On our wedding day the bar ran seamlessly and the bartenders worked quickly so there was never a long line to get drinks. They were also very flexible with us throughout the day with moving bars from cocktail hour to the reception area. The signature cocktail was a hit and everyone was raving about the drinks they had. Thank you Tom for making everything so easy for us and for an amazing job!
  • Ali
    Ali C. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing experience!

Jayme was fantastic! We hired her as a wedding planner and for bar services and we were beyond pleased with both!
    Diana L. Married on 06/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent!!! Would hire Jayme and Tom again!

I honestly don’t know what we would have done without Jayme and Tom! They were both amazing and I don’t know what we would have done without them. They are professional, responsive, easy to work with and both are excellent at their job.
    I thought we could get through this wedding without a coordinator and I was so wrong. Jayme is detail oriented and made sure we stayed on track. She gently nudged us when we needed to make a decision and when we weren’t sure what direction to go she offered advice. She and her assistant were invaluable on the day of the wedding. They jumped in and helped with anything we needed even if it wasn’t their responsibility. I would not have relaxed and enjoyed the wedding if they had not been there.
    The bar service was amazing. Tom worked with me and answered ALL of my questions and offered advice when I wasn’t sure what to do. Their staff is also wonderful-professional but very personable. There was never a line at the bar which is incredible. Very efficient!
    I cannot say enough great things about Jayme and Tom!
  • Cortney
    Cortney K. Married on 05/28/2021

Absolutely Perfect

We are so happy with our decision to hire them for our wedding! Everything went smoothly, bartender was so sweet and did a great job They went above and beyond to make our day special! Would absolutely recommend them!!!
    Aneliese V. Married on 05/21/2021

Would’ve Been Lost Without Them

Brand Bars & Planning guided me through over 2 years of planning caused by the pandemic. If I didn’t have Jayme assisting me throughout it all, I would have lost my mind. She is professional, knowledgeable, kind and got the job done. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly because of her.
    Brand Bars offered a custom bar package that fit with our needs perfectly. They were also professional and very kind.
    Chelsea R. Married on 04/24/2021

Simply the best!

Jayme and Tom were an absolute dream to work with! First of all, I promise you will not find a better price on bar services. Amazing deal! We booked them for both the bar and planning service and got an awesome multi package discount. Jayme went above and beyond for me from start to finish. It rained, no wait it poured on my wedding day and she made miracles happen! Not to mention, she helped me find the most affordable vendors from the start of planning and helped us to make budget friendly decisions. I am so so happy that we booked with Brand Bar and Events!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline D. Married on 04/23/2021

Fantastic!

Brandbars and events was AWESOME. Highly recommend them. I had been working with them for two years due to COVID postponing our first date and they were so quickly to accommodate us. Any questions we had, Thomas answered them right away and they had the best crew at our wedding. Thomas gave us wonderful recommendations, especially the Charleston local IPA. BrandBars was the best!
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 04/03/2021

Great experience

Brand Bars was absolutely fantastic. The staff were friendly and courteous and knew what they were doing. We hired a “bar back” that also helped keep all the tables clean. A bartender even kept bringing my husband and I drinks while we were out taking pictures, which was just above and beyond. Jayme was our day-of event coordinator and the day went smoothly without me or my husband having to really do much. We gave her instructions for decoration set up and her and her team brought our vision to life. It was perfect.
    Michael R. Married on 03/20/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Brand Bars and Events helped create an amazing experience for our guests on our special day. They accommodated all our needs and the staff were polite, efficient, and friendly. Several of our guests commented on how quickly they were able to get drinks compared to other weddings they’ve attended. Not to mention our speciality cocktail was an absolute hit!

Thank you Brand Bars and Events!
    Grace O. Married on 03/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best bar vendor in charleston!

Tom and his crew are AMAZING! All the bartenders are so friendly, pricing is fair, Tom is so accommodating and quick to respond! I cannot say enough good things about Brand Bars & Events. They are truly a pleasure to work with and having them there made my day that much more special!
    Hannah L. Married on 12/12/2020

Hire them!

So easy to work with. Provided great service, great drinks. We loved our specialty drinks and very reasonable prices compared to other Charleston bar services, without compromising quality. Do yourself a favor and just hire them!!!
  • Taylor Vivona
    Taylor Married on 09/12/2020

Best experience!

My wedding day was nothing but amazing because of Jayme and the amazing bar/staff she has. I was so worried something would go wrong or I would be stressed on my big day but it was the complete opposite!
illustration stars