53 Reviews for Branching Out Floral & Event Design

Aisle Decor (4)
Clean Up (3)
Flower Petals (3)
53 Branching Out Floral & Event Design Reviews

Truly awesome! My bouquet perfectly matched the picture I wanted from Pinterest! It was delivered at the exact time I needed it in a cute mason jar vase as well! Vicki worked within my budget and helped me have a beautiful bouquet for my pictures!

Profile Picture Alisha, 10/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were perfect and everything was delivered on time and as expected! It was a pleasure to work with Vicki!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was blown away by our floral arrangements! They were absolutely beautiful! Branching Out Floral was so easy to work with and made my dreams come true for our wedding!

Profile Picture Reagann, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. The flower arrangements and bouquets were one of the favorite parts of my wedding!

Profile Picture Regan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Vicki, at Branching Out was absolutely fabulous!! She took our ideas and made them come to life. She did exceptional work and made planning very easy even with a few idea changes here and there along the way! I would highly recommend her to anyone!! Quick, Easy and Painless Planning!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Branching Out Floral and Event Design for our October wedding - Vicki and team were FANTASTIC! We met at her location in Nashville where she walked us through ceremony flowers and decorations, arch design, reception decorations and provided us with a full itemized break down. Vicki was extremely professional and accommodating! On the big day she arrived on time, setup with her team and everything looked absolutely beautiful. We were shocked of how well the flowers preserved throughout the day as we had some white roses and we expected them to brown throughout the day but they held! We highly recommend using Branching Out for their professionalism, quality of setup and arrangements, product and friendliness!

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Set Up

Our wedding flowers from Branching Out were beautiful and lasted all night long! Vicki is friendly and easy to work with. My mother and I met with her to explain my vision and she executed it flawlessly. She also has a vast inventory of lanterns, vases, and other decorations that we were able to use. We loved our flowers!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

This was the most wonderful experience I could have imagined! The flowers and decor were amazing. They were great to work with.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms. Vicki is SO amazing and easy to work with! We met months before the wedding to discuss florals, and everything was perfect!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christa, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicki was so helpful and accommodating. Her vision for the flowers was perfect, including all of the great candles & décor items she had available to rent and enhance the flowers as well. She was so accommodating and helpful when I changed the table number, added cocktail tables, needed cake flowers, etc, and everything looked better than I expected when she delivered it for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Branching Out was easily one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They're super nice, super professional, have great taste, and pulled out all the stops to create gorgeous displays that totally transformed the space. Thank you a million times over - we couldn't have been happier with your work :-)

Profile Picture User7047177, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicki Sanders with Branching Out Floral was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in assisting me to come up with wedding bouquet, boutineire and table decoration ideas that fit the theme and style of our wedding at the Loveless Barn. After meeting with Vicki and providing her with samples of my bridesmaids dress colors, a photo of my dress, and pictures of my husband's suit and the groomsmen' suits, Vicki was able to pull together beautiful arrangements that complimented our color schemes and added such brilliant color to the wedding! I had contemplated setting up my own table decorations for the wedding reception, but after seeing some portfolio ideas of what Branching Out has done at other weddings, I knew I was best off having Vicki provide ideas for that as well and the final look was perfect! The floral delivery was on time so we were ready when our photographer wanted to start photographs of the wedding party, and the set up of the table decorations was quick and efficient. I received many compliments about the beautiful bouquets. I highly recommend Branching Out Floral!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicki did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our wedding. Everything looked perfect, and the cost was well within our budget. Vicki was a pleasure to work with, and I would definitely recommend her as an event florist.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Vicki and her team at Branching Out did a phenomenal job with the flowers for my wedding day. The finished product was above and beyond anything I could have imagined for my flowers! I had a vague idea about what I wanted at our first meeting, and she ran with it. I told her the color scheme and she had so many ideas of what to include. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Also, they delivered the flowers to the venue, along with some vases for table decoration, which was so helpful.

Great to work with, friendly and great finished product!

Profile Picture User4937114, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Vicki did a wonderful job! She is very easy to work with and does beautiful work!

Profile Picture User5029486, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms. Vicki was a pleasure to work with. I was so busy on the wedding day that it wasn't until I saw the pictures that I was able to truly appreciate the shear beauty of my flowers. She was simply a delight to work with and provided the best price and great quality!

Profile Picture Nitara, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicki with Branching Out was incredible! I cannot say enough regarding how magical she made our big day feel. Our centerpieces and flowers were even better than we could have ever imagined (and within budget)! She was so easy going yet completely professional and on top of it. Absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Alex, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

With all the planning and decisions that go into a wedding, it is nice to be able to check off a task on the to-do list and not have to worry about it again. Vicky and her staff at Branching Out provide that type of confidence in their service and creative talent. Our reception's floral arrangements and bridal party bouquets were exquisite, and exactly as we had discussed. Having worked with Vicky on an event previously, I knew her floral choices would be quality and the designs would be beautifully executed- all while staying within the budget that was provided. We were definitely not disappointed and received SO many compliments after!

Profile Picture User4526196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Everything I had ordered. On time and as fresh as they could be.
Sure made a difference for the attendance as well as the room decorations.
Very satisfied indeed.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Vicki Sanders and Branching Out are simply amazing! Our wedding and reception flowers were stunning! Vicki has a wealth of experience, an amazing eye, she is very creative, and she is truly interested in making your day the most beautiful it can be. Vicki went above and beyond for us in so many ways -- providing creative ideas and suggestions, coming up with perfect last minute fixes, and adding her special personal touch to make both our patio cocktail reception and indoor wedding reception space utterly breathtaking. She even assisted us in selecting perfect linens to match the table arrangements! Branching Out has our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Sue, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Branching Out provided our flowers for our wedding at Cellar One in Nashville. Our awesome planner Natalie and I met with Vicki before the wedding, and what she created was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was perfect, and my bridesmaids' were gorgeous. Everyone loved her use of pink berries as the boutonnieres for the men. We loved our experience, and would recommend Branching Out to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicki did an amazing job! She created my ceremony and reception looks and they were exactly what I wanted. I had so many complements on the decor! I didn't have to worry about anything with my flowers the day of which took a lot of stress away! I'd highly recommend her work to anyone looking to create a special event

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I did not want to spend a small fortune on flowers for my wedding, but I wanted enough to make it feel romantic and elegant. All I had when I went to Branching Out for my consultation were a few photos from Pinterest that I knew would be outrageously expensive. Vikki found recreated the photos by substituting similar flowers and I was thrilled when I saw my wedding flowers. My bouquet was probably the prettiest I have ever seen. She listened to me describe what I wanted (because I do not know flowers) and she was able to capture it perfectly.

She gave the option to do different center pieces for each table since we had so many tables and I could not decide what I liked the best. On the day of the wedding, everything flowed effortlessly. She coordinated with my planner and set up without needing me for anything, which was really nice.

She also works with a group who can donate your flowers to nursing homes and such. Just ask her!

Profile Picture tabi, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were stunning! Vicki was incredibly helpful with everything. She was able to work with my budget and I could not have been more pleased with the bouquets and centerpieces. Would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/24/13, 1 Review