Branches & Twigs Event Floral Design Reviews

64 | Leawood, KS

64 Reviews for Branches & Twigs Event Floral Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• User5386155 · Recently married

Andrea is awesome to work with. Very creative and listens to creative vision described to her

Sent on 09/26/2016

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough good things about Andrea and her B&T team! I have no knowledge of flowers and I looked at their website and loved the first thing of flowers I saw. I told her that's all I want! My mom is a stickler when it comes to centerpieces because she wanted to make sure you could see people across the table from you and didn't like any of the big/tall pieces. Andrea worked with us and made the BEST bouquets and centerpieces! Not to mention she made an arch for the wedding ceremony that was GORGEOUS! She worked her bottom off in the 95+ degree weather and delivered EXACTLY what I had imagined!

I highly suggest B&T for any bride/event!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jayme · Married on 09/24/2016

Andrea was wonderful to work with. When I first met with her I had a couple ideas, but really didn't know what I wanted. She helped me figure it out and worked with my budget. When I saw everything on my wedding day I was blown away! Everything looked spectacular. I would definitely recommend Branches & Twigs.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2016

did not really have a clear vision for my winter wedding and upon meeting Andrea, she put me at ease and came up with beautiful arrangements to match our colors and winter theme. I only met with Andrea once about 6 months before the wedding and she still totally nailed it! Everything was so unique, pretty, and well put together. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were all ready for us upon arrival to our venue and properly labeled. Branches and Twigs also made some beautiful large arrangements to make an "altar" in our non-church ceremony venue. I wish I could freeze our flowers in time so I could look and smell them every day! -Michelle & Andrew 1.16.16

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2014

I so loved working with Andrea. We met up twice to go over what we were looking for in our flowers and she got our theme spot on. She created the most amazing centerpieces and bouquets - my bridesmaids were absolutely in love with their flowers. She is unbelievably creative and will help you create an amazing look but will also help keep your budget in check and recommend different flowers to create a similar look. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our reception was, and it had so much to do with the ambiance in the room.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/23/2014

Andrea and her team did a wonderful job. All our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! As an out of town bride in graduate school I instilled a lot of trust in her and I do not regret it. Her team did a fantastic job setting up the reception. We received numerous compliments on our flowers. The bridesmaids LOVED their bouquets and the bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning. I would recommend Branches and Twigs to any of my friends!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Truly professional with great expertise in the quality and skill of designing beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements. Very stunning!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

I could not imagine having more beautiful bouquets at my wedding than what Branches & Twigs did for us. We were married on July 20th, 2013. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and baby's breath arrangements were absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments on everything. Andrea was an absolute pleasure to work with. I never got to meet with her in person because I live 2.5 hours from Kansas City- but just our phone conversations led her to exactly what I was hoping for/picturing. Actually, everything was more than I'd hoped for. I can't thank Branches & Twigs enough for making my special day even more special.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Pattie · Married on 10/29/2011

My daughter's wedding (last Saturday) was beautiful!!! When my sister asked me what my favorite detail was, I told her the flowers. Andrea is SO easy to work with. She is not pushy at all and spent a lot of time with us. Andrea is creative and flexible. I would not hesitate selecting her for your future wedding!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Bethanie · Married on 10/02/2010

AMAZING!! Andrea & Beth are so easy to work with! My flowers & centerpieces for my wedding were beautiful. I still have guest telling me how pretty my flowers were. I would recommend Branches & Twigs to every bride out there!!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Kyli · Married on 07/10/2010

I absolutely loved all everything Andrea and Beth did with my flowers! They made it so easy by coming to the church and setting up everything for me and then moving everything to the reception venue. I didn't have to do any decorating at all! That's definitely the way to go because your wedding weekend is stressful enough as it is. If I could do it all over again, I would, without a doubt, hire Branches & Twigs again.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Abby · Married on 04/03/2010

I absolutely loved my flowers and centerpieces!

Branches & Twigs worked with my budget to provide me with the most for my money.

I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2010
  • sstara

Tara · Married on 07/11/2009

Andrea was the easiest vendor to work with. At our first meeting I took a picture of what I was looking for for my bridal bouquet and she designed everything else around it. She was the one person that I didn't have to worry about because I knew she was going to make everything beautifully. She had a baby 2 weeks before my wedding, but that didn't stop her from personally delivering the flowers to the church and reception. She is an amazing floral designer and extremely personable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2009

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2009

Andrea and her team at Branches and Twigs did such a fabulous job with the flowers at our wedding and receptions. When we had our first meeting with her, she shared pictures with me that were exactly what I had envisioned. She was really easy to work with and she was so creative. Our flowers were so amazing and everyone loved them. I highly recommend Andrea and Branches and Twigs. They were awesome!

Sent on 07/29/2009
  • Emi Jo

Emily · Married on 06/20/2009

Such a pleasant group to work with with beautiful suggestions and skills.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Katelyn · Married on 03/21/2009

Working with Andrea was a dream. Everything turned out beautifully! I didn't have a huge budget, but Andrea didn't even bat an eyelash to that. She is obviously willing and ready to work with any budget and do it to its fullest. I would book her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2008

My flowers were beautiful! She does a great job of capturing the theme and feel of the wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2008

Maggie · Married on 04/18/2008

Andrea is a pleasure to work with and a talented floral designer. She worked within my budget and the flowers were amazing.

Sent on 05/19/2008
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2008

The photographer we booked for our wedding referred us to Andrea at Branches & Twigs, and boy are we glad he did! As a couple on a budget, Andrea was able to create phenomenal flowers for a great price. She worked with our ideas, quirky requests, and overall wedding style. Her quality and professionalism are next to none. There is no one more worthy of a reccomendation than Andrea...you go girl!

Diana · Married on 03/08/2008

We were so pleased with our flowers and the overall design for our wedding. The flowers, lighting, and table design truly made the event! I was thrilled when I walked into our event space and saw the finished product. It was gorgeous! Above and beyond my expectations! Andrea had great ideas, and was very responsive to our input. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/21/2008

Laura · Married on 11/10/2007

I loved working with Andrea from Branches and Twigs. I told her my budget and then we figured out how to make the arrangements work within that budget. She didn't show me arrangements or things out of my price range, we kept it within the limits, but it turned out beautiful and amazing. I continue to get compliments on my floral arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets.

Jenny · Married on 11/10/2007

Andrea was great to work with. She really understood the style I was looking for and worked to make that happen within the budget I had. I would and have recommended her to friends!

Anya · Married on 10/20/2007

I highly recommend Branches and Twigs! The flowers in my wedding were absolutely beautiful and captured the exact look I was hoping for. The designers were very easy to work with and had a lot of creative ideas. I was more than pleased with the service provided by this company.

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2007

Branches and Twigs was amazing. From the first meeting with Andrea, she was so knowledgable on flowers and what was going to work at my location - as she had done another wedding there. She also helped me keep costs down when I would suggest something that was really expensive - she gave me alternatives for the same look, but at a lower cost. She was so flexible (I planned my wedding in 28 days) - and she worked with me, was responsive, and gave me BEAUTIFUL flowers - they made my wedding come together.

Erin · Married on 09/29/2007

Selecting Branches and Twigs was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. The owner and florist, Andrea, was an absolute joy to work with because she was flexible, easy to chat with about our vision for the wedding, and she made it a priority to be mindful of what we wanted and incorporated that with what we preferred to spend. Her work speaks for itself, as it is absolutely beautiful! She is a true professional and such a sweet gal! I never worried about how our floral arrangements would turn out on our wedding day, because she made me feel so comfortable with the process! She is knowledgeable, creative, chic, and fresh in her floral ideas and style. I would recommend her to anyone! We were very pleased!! :)