Bradshaw Media Reviews

44 | Missoula, MT

44 Reviews for Bradshaw Media

Stephanie Manson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazinnngggg!

The best wedding DJ I’ve ever seen!! I’m 38 years old and got married this last September. I couldn’t wait to hire him and was glad he was available because I had seen him do my cousin’s wedding back in 2015. SIDENOTE HERE: I have been to numerous weddings for friends and family. Most out of state and nobody comes close. Ryan is just the greatest! Words can’t put into motion the appreciation we have. Also another side note: his website planning thing is amazing and so helpful too! But some say the DJ will make or break your night and it’s the truest thing you’ll ever see in weddings! It’s one night ladies (hopefully 😁) so make the right decision and spend the money for him!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Kassidy Rismon · Married on 10/03/2020

Kassidy R.

Ryan was absolutely AMAZING! Best DJ ever! He was so easy to work with and the music for our wedding and reception could not have gone any better. You know it’s a good time when people are bummed when the DJ quits for the night. 20/10 would recommend Ryan and Bradshaw Media! If you have a wedding or upcoming event, do yourself a favor and call Ryan for the music! Thanks again for everything, Ryan! We are so appreciative of all you did to make our wedding and reception an absolutely perfect event!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Lexi Monaco · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!

You guys, Ryan is the real deal! He is SO much fun and so easy to work with! He had done one of our friends wedding prior to ours and we knew we had to have him for ours. To anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding or any event, you should definitely go with Ryan! You won’t be disappointed!!

Bridgette · Married on 09/05/2020

Great experience!

Ryan played great music and worked to get the guests dancing. He was very nice, fun, and professional. I would definitely recommend!

Timber Munson · Married on 08/22/2020

Highly Recommended!

Ryan was the best DJ we could have had for our wedding! Super fun, we didn’t have to worry about asking him to make announcements, and he kept the music upbeat and everyone dancing!
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2020

Ryan is Great!

Bradshaw Media was wonderful to work with! He was very patient and did everything we asked of him. His personality is a great fit for any occasion and he is a joy to be around. Thanks, Ryan for being a part of our day!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Skylr

Skylr Stuberg · Married on 08/08/2020

Top notch!

Ryan was so easy to work with and super relatable! He helped keep everything flowing the whole day & night. He did a great job with keeping the vibe fun and energetic. We are so grateful to have had him DJ our special day! Everyone kept commenting on how awesome of a DJ he was with the lineup of songs and actually getting on the dance floor with us! We can't thank him enough for the best party of our lives!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Nate Holland · Married on 07/18/2020

Couldn’t ask for more.

Want to have a blast?? These are your guys. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Londeen · Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect Wedding DJ

Ryan helped make our day run so smoothly and he was an amazing DJ! He was very accommodating to anything we needed and it make the process of selecting songs and sharing our timeline for the day so simple! Everyone was dancing the night away! We are so appreciative of his help making our day so fun!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Cori

Cori Enseleit · Married on 07/03/2020

Best wedding ever!

My fiancé and I had a lot of last minute changes to the wedding, including hiring Carlos as the DJ 5 days before the wedding. He was wonderful the day of, everything worked smoothly and perfectly! We appreciated how easy going he was and easy to work with! 10/10 recommend him!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy Lytle · Married on 06/27/2020

Perfect Wedding DJ

Ryan was our DJ for our recent destination wedding in Montana. He was always available to talk through questions I had and was super professional. Before the wedding, he walked through our plans one final time to make sure we were ready to go. Wedding day went so smoothly thanks to him! He moved everything right along at the perfect place, played all of our “must have” songs, and knew what else to play to keep the party going. For the dancing part of the reception, he kept everyone on the dance floor. We did not want the night to end! I highly recommend Ryan! He is so personable and professional and I don’t think we could have picked a more perfect DJ. He made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Let me also say that I did have to reschedule my wedding due to Covid and Ryan was also so helpful through that process.

Chantay Dunton · Married on 06/20/2020

Covid Wedding

Ryan is amazing! He helped our wedding run so smoothly. Kept the energy and excitement up. The dance floor was never empty. Could not recommend a better DJ for a wedding.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Sammie Hackathorn · Married on 05/02/2020

The Wedding Planner DJ All in One

Ryan was a blast! Not only did he converse with my guests, he also helped coordinate the wedding ceremony with music played throughout! He was fantastic and knew the music that would get my guests out on the dance floor! Would highly recommend to any bride that wants just one less vendor to worry about!!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael Krebsbach · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Ryan is amazing. He is detailed, organized, easy to communicate with, and made planning everything from out-of-state a breeze. Our wedding was so much fun! Our guests were on the dance floor with us the entire night. We can’t thank Ryan/Bradshaw Media enough for helping make our wedding day so wonderful. Hire him! Promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Haydin Grotz · Married on 11/05/2019

We would be thrilled to work with him again in the future.

Ryan provided DJ services for Watson Children's Shelter's annual Bike for Shelter event. This is a family-friendly event benefiting Watson Children's Shelter. He was great to work with and did a fantastic job - everyone enjoyed the music selection! We would be thrilled to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kayla Bordner · Married on 10/19/2019

Jarrett Wedding

Ryan was super easy to work with and tailored his services to us. He was more than a DJ, he helped keep our ceremony organized and on track from waking down the isles to releasing tables for dinner. Ryan truly helped make our event extremely special! Thank you so much to Ryan and Bradshaw Media!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Megan Allen · Married on 10/05/2019

We loved Ryan!

Ryan was great! He was so fun and engaging with the crowd. Everything from the ceremony to dancing went super smooth and he was there to help with anything we needed! We had a great time with him!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Makenzi

Makenzi Hoffman · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

Ryan is the BEST wedding DJ. He'll get everyone up and dancing and feeling comfortable. He kept the wedding on track and up-beat. He couldn't have been better and we cannot thank him enough!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Maverick Mansfield · Married on 09/07/2019

10/10 recommend

Ryan was quick to respond, very informative, and most importantly got everyone dancing! Everything was fantastic and a good amount of our weddings success is due to our DJ! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jasmine Banks · Married on 08/09/2019

The absolute best

Ryan is kinda expensive. (Rightfully so with his resume. Not trying to knock that.) At first I was a little hesitant because as anyone knows planning a wedding can add up. He explained in detail to me the importance of a good, experienced wedding DJ. My husband and I were still wondering what to do. We went for it and I’m telling anyone reading this that he is worth the money you will spend and more. He’s fun, witty, listens well, plays requests, makes good announcements you can actually understand, stays organized, and keeps people dancing.

I can’t say enough about him. Thank you Ryan! I will certainly recommend you to anyone. We had a wonderful evening and an experience at our wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • I

Ian Warkol · Married on 08/04/2019

Professional & Fun DJ

My wife and I made the best decision by hiring Ryan Bradshaw for our wedding DJ. Ryan did everything right, he showed up on time, very organized, has a caring attitude, excellent at communicating,and even participated in one of our dances. Michelle & I were looking for an experienced Montana DJ and he came through 100%. Thank you Ryan for the best weekend of our lives.

Last weekend

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Catie

Catie Reed · Married on 08/03/2019

Couldn’t be happier

We hired Ryan because he did such an exceptional job at my sister’s wedding a few years ago, and ours was no different. He kept everyone dancing from the moment the music started. Ryan kept everybody entertained and did an excellent job reading our audience. We received all positive feedback! Best wedding ever!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2019

Friendly and Professional

We would recommend Ryan to DJ your wedding/event. He is organized, experienced, easy to work with, works with your music choices, and super professional.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Melissa Bailey · Married on 07/28/2019

Bradshaw Media

What can I possibly say? Bradshaw Media is absolutely the best. Ryan with Bradshaw Media was the best decision I made for my fundraiser Dining on the Diamond. Bradshaw Media is creative, professional, & responsive. All 350 guest couldn’t say enough about Ryan & the great time he provided. Bradshaw Media gave us a night we cannot forget!! Thank you Ryan for simply being AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Grace · Married on 07/25/2019

Such a Great Vendor!

I would definitely recommend Ryan to any other wedding. He was helpful and patient with our VERY last minute song requests. We didn't want much of the usual wedding songs for the reception and he listened to what we wanted and did just that. It was very nice not having to worry about music or announcements, Ryan knew exactly what he was doing. He made everything run very smoothly and we were so happy we had him for our special day!

Sent on 08/06/2019