Brad's Creative Images Reviews

76 | Port Saint Lucie, FL

76 Reviews for Brad's Creative Images

• Rebecca

Rebecca Rein · Married on 11/21/2020

Omg the pictures are spectacular

What an amazing experience from the engagement pictures to the day of the wedding. Brad and his staff were professional, engaged and very creative. I will forever cherish each and every photo. As Rachel’s mother I would recommend without any reservations Brad’s Creative Images Photography.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Brad's Creative Images's reply:

WE LOVED being a part of your big day!!! Thank you guys so much for allowing us to capture it for you!!

Ginger Featherstone · Married on 11/21/2020

Moments that will last a lifetime

Brad and crew were absolutely amazing! Their talent for capturing your perfect day is to say the least is spectacular and they provide you with a stunning product! I promise you won’t be disappointed! Our son’s and daughter in law’s best day has been captured in the most beautiful photos that will last forever❣️ The journey with BCI began with engagement photos then wedding photos and who knows what is next! I can’t speak highly enough of and for BCI Photo!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Brad's Creative Images's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to capture their big day!! Looking forward to many more "big days" for them in the future!

Michelle Lee Berger · Married on 11/01/2020

Perfection

Responsive to requests, professional, friendly, great tactical photographer with an artful eye. Suggests great ways to capture the moment but doesn’t push. Allows for real moments to happen and captures them rather than recreating. Top shelf! Look no further!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Jennifer Bradshaw · Married on 10/03/2020

Captured our day perfectly!

Due to COVID-19, we had to down scale our wedding and plan a family only ceremony. Thankfully, Brad was so accommodating to the sudden date change and very last minute venue change - literally the day of due to rain. He was so wonderful to work with and the photos made our rainy day look absolutely beautiful. We can’t say enough good things about him and the BCI team! Very thankful to have chosen BCI! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Jamie W · Married on 07/24/2020

Absolutely unbelievable

Brad is professional and fun to work with. GREAT pictures!! Couldn't ask for better quality!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Brad's Creative Images's reply:

Thanks so much! We LOVED being a part of your big day! Congratulations again, and let us know if you guys make it back down! We'd love to do a family session or maybe even a trash the dress :-)

Amanda Pace · Married on 07/22/2020

Absolutely perfect!

While searching for a photographer for our destination vow renewal, I came across Brad's amazing photographs. They were so spectacular that I thought we would never be able to afford him. However, we didn't have professional pics taken for our 1st wedding, so I went ahead and reached out to him while trying not to get my hopes up. He was quick to respond and I was shocked and very pleasantly surprised by his affordable prices. We emailed back and forth and discussed what we were looking for. He was always quick to respond and very helpful. Fast forward to our vow renewal. I didn't really know what to expect being that we were a destination vow renewal and we had never met. Once again I was pleasantly surprised. He and Ryan were amazing. Very friendly, laid back, fun, and just awesome to work with. The pictures are stunning! Everything we had hoped for an more. I would HIGHLY recommend Brad and his team if you want breathtakingly beautiful pictures at an affordable price. BCI is definitely worth much more than they charge. We will very likely hire him for family photos when go back down for vacation again next year if he is available. . We will very likely hire him for family photos when go back down for vacation again next year if he is available.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Brad's Creative Images's reply:

OMG thank you so much Amanda!! We had such a great time capturing your vow renewal and your family!! We'd love the opportunity to make more memories anytime you guys head down this way!! Congrats Again!!

Caroline W · Married on 02/29/2020

Experienced!

We are so glad we went with Brad. We selected him because of experience with beach and sunset weddings. His work demonstrates that he knows how to capitalize on the best light and narrow time frame to get amazing photos. He offers excellent communication, is fun to work with, and prices are fair.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Brad's Creative Images's reply:

Thanks so much!! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day!! Capturing someones wedding, is an honor we are always proud to have. Let us know if you need anything in the future! Congrats again!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing photographer!

BCI was amazing. My pictures look beautiful. My husband and I are not use to taking pictures but they made the experience so simple and effortless. I was worried that I was going to have a camera in my face all night following us around but I didn’t even notice them taking the pictures and they captured some truly great moments. They made us feel very comfortable. Best photographer on the Treasure Coast . Thank you Brad!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 12/31/2018

Phenomenal photog!

The proof is in the pictures! Brad is an excellent photographer and his team has their timing down pat be for lighting So many beautiful spontaneous moments captured, each shot beautifully lit and framed! You couldn't have staged better shots! He was punctual and made us feel very comfortable as he clicked the group shots away. The only comment I have (and it's not a criticism from me but it depends on the person) is that as a professional there to do a job he will politely ask that others not try taking the same shots at the same time as people tend to want to direct the shots and you know what they say about too many cooks... especially when you already have a high chair caliber chef! The rest of the night, he was like a fly on the wall in the best way. He got so many excellent shots without being intrusive or taking us out of the moment. He wowed the guests with a slideshow of photographs from the morning at the reception and everyone remarked on how amazing they were. There is an awesome mix of candids, posed shots and so many that appear straight off of the pages of a magazine. I cannot wait to see the album! Every. Photo. Is. Perfection!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Joann

Joann · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic memories are all captured because of Brad

Brad outdid himself especially with the beautiful sunset he was able to capture for our memorable day.
    Being a bride and wanting every moment to look back on is exactly what I got.
    Brad and his wonderful son didn’t miss a minute.
    We have over a thousand photos to choose from and Im not even exaggerating they are all just gorgeous. I never realized what all is involved in capturing a wedding until it was all over and I was able to view the images.
    From the getting ready photos to the last image of the fireworks brad was right there.
    These heart felt memories are all mine since the actual wedding flew by in a blink of an eye. We definitely recommend brad a million times for kindness and fantastic skills. Thank you Brad!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Brad was great!! His photos are beyond amazing! He’s very professional, but also fun and very easy going! He came to my condo thirteen miles away from the venue for my getting ready photos an hour and half before wedding time and stayed the entire evening!! Even though I live over three hours away I’m most likely coming back for a boudoir shoot (if he does them, forgot to ask)! Definitely book him!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Brad's Creative Images's reply:

We loved being a part of your big day!!! Thank you so much for the kind words, and yes, we certainly would love to do a boudoir session with you!! Just say the word! Congrats again!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

Brad Barr and his assistants did an amazing job covering our wedding ceremony and reception. The care and attention to detail was exemplary. He was able to get fantastic shots on the beach despite the weather conditions . He captured all the emotions and fun of the entire event. He compiled a fantastic summary video that we enjoyed sharing with our friends and family who were in attendance. Brad and his team stayed the entire event snapping photos and sharing a photo slideshow from the ceremony and our photography session on the beach. We received after our honeymoon the high quality photo book which captured the day's events in a beautiful keepsake. We thank Brad and his team for all their amazing work and incredible photos they captured for our special day. We highly recommend Brad Barr and his team!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nadera · Married on 04/28/2018

Brad is excellent. After seeing his work, he was the only photographer we would have for our wedding. I am so pleased with the pictures that he created for us. Best around for sure!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Ryan · Married on 04/15/2018

Brad was great! The weather was not cooperative at our wedding but Brad was able to use the storms to create really amazing pictures. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Katie · Married on 12/01/2017

If you are looking for the best photographer for your wedding, look no further! Brad with BCI photography was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was very quick to respond to all my questions and flexible to work with my busy schedule. He helped me time my wedding perfectly, to get the most amazing pictures,with a beautiful sunset. Brad was very professional and did an amazing job capturing our special day. We were blown away by the beautiful photos! I was also thrilled with how quick we got the photos!! I was able to view them the next day!! Brad is very talented and edits the colors to make the pictures so vibrant. I have so many compliments on how beautiful the pictures are. I have already recommended BCI photo to my friend, and will cherish all the beautiful photos they took for us for life.

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so happy that I had BCI Photograph my wedding!!!! I couldn’t have asked for better Photography team!!! All my guests loved the interaction and photos are proof of that!!!!! My pictures exceeded my expectations and there were so many shots that I didn’t notice there was a camera crew there!!!! I would recommend Brad and his team to ANYONE!!!!!!!! I will be using him in the future!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Haylee · Married on 11/10/2017

I could not be any more pleased with Brad & his team! My wedding conditions were not quite what I’d hoped for but you’ll never be able to tell by my pictures. Brad went above & beyond for me and make sure I had memorable photos(rain and all)!

Cheryl · Married on 06/03/2017

Brad’s team was amazing! We discussed ahead of time what we were looking for and he came through with the best photos! They knew our venue well so they knew exactly where the best photos would be taken! We would highly recommend BCI for any occasion you may need a proffesional photographer.
    The Cote’ Family

Sent on 12/16/2017

Kathy and Bob · Married on 05/28/2017

Brad and team did an awesome job at our Wedding and helped us throughout the whole process making it the most special day and created special memories. Thanks for making our day the best!!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Clay · Married on 05/06/2017

Brad and his team were great from the very first meeting. We did a little research and in no time we knew they were the photographers for us, hands down! They have great customer service and they are very worth the price you pay for their services, every single penny. I work in the audio/visual profession and can say with all that I am that this company is top notch! Brad has a fly-on-the-wall approach to how he does his work and it isn't without the very best shots and photos we've ever seen. So, needless to say we really weren't aware he was there, he stayed out of the way but somehow he comes up with these shots that I'd never dream of shooting. He's amazing! Photos should be a priority to those getting married or to those having an important event as that's all you have for memories, the rest of your lives! Do yourself a solid and book your event with Brad, there'll be no worries and you'll get the best of the best! Thanks goes out to Brad and your crew for making our wedding a day to remember, in perfect frame!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding photos our beautiful. We were happy with the colors in all the pictures and we had great sunset photos. Brad created a fantastic wedding album that highlighted all the details of our wedding from start to finish.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Megan · Married on 04/28/2017

The one thing I didn’t want to ‘skimp’ on for our wedding was photography and we were ready for the outragous prices when we sat down for quite but thanks to BCI we didn’t have to skimp on what we wanted and we didn’t pay an arm+leg! Pricing was phenomenal for what was offered and Brad (plus Josh) were so easy to work with. Being infront of the camera isn’t natural for most of us but Brad’s humor + skill captured beautiful staged photos and precious candides. Our beach wedding would have been a challenge to any amateur photographer but Brad handled it like it was a second nature to him. I would recommend Brad and BCI photo to everyone for any event. They captures our wedding in ways that I wouldn’t have thought of and gave us a life-long gift. Thank you BCI.

Chip · Married on 04/22/2017

We were blown away by the creativeness of our photos and their ability to capture moments that would have been missed by most photographers.

Jamie · Married on 01/21/2017

Absolutely amazing photos! Brad was great to work with!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 01/14/2017

Great pictures of our special day!! Everything was perfect and very professional.