Bradley Productions Reviews

55 Reviews for Bradley Productions

1 User photo

Bradley Productions 1

Brenna Parks · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing, captured everything we wanted and more.

One of the best days of our lives. We were so comfortable and laughed and loved so hard. We could not recommend Bradley productions any harder than we have been. Thank you!!

• Brenna

Brenna Piersma · Married on 10/20/2018

Real, Amazing, Fun

Although we personally knew Leighanne through family prior to being engaged, having her photograph our engagement photos and our wedding was such a true and utter joy. She has such an amazing personality - unique, fun, and sweet - which translates through the lens and into her photography, capturing the real moments and emotions that happen during that special day. Leighanne will not only help keep everything (and everyone, if needed) in line during photos and transportation between venues, but she'll dance with you at your wedding, get both really great posed family photos and fun candids, and will truly make you feel like the greatest couple on Earth the day of your wedding.

Jackie Santana · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing from the very first conversation all the way to event and after :)

Luis and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience with Leighanne. Her talent, professionalism, beautiful personality and willingness to go above and beyond for her clients is what makes her truly the best. We are confident that Leighanne captured our special moments in a way that we will have the ability to relive our wedding for years to come. We couldn’t be happier or more grateful for Leighanne and of course, this amazing company for making our vision come to life. “Thank you” will never feel like enough!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Tenley

Tenley McHarg · Married on 09/22/2018

Masterful Storytellers (and lots of fun too!)

I wish I could give Bradley Productions 10 stars! More than just shooting great photos and videos, they are master storytellers. I fell in love with their work years ago from some videos on YouTube, and my then-fiance agreed it would be worth the investment. I didn't think they could surpass my expectations (which were pretty high), but they absolutely did. We had such fun filming and shooting with them both the day before our wedding (for our love story) and the day of. They are professional, fun, gracious, talented, creative, and funny. They really listened to who we were individually and who we are as a couple, and were great about capturing specific pieces we wanted while also bringing their own creativity and vision. We have gotten our sneak peek photos and our highlight video so far, and we are over the moon for them. We're SO EXCITED to get the rest of our photos and videos soon. Don't look any further! Your story is so worth it, and Bradley Productions will tell it beautifully.

Bradley Productions 2
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Elle Stronczek · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience!

We hired Bradley Photography after seeing them shoot three other family weddings, and we were so glad we did! We had an amazing experience with them, and added to the fun of our wedding day while being professional and making sure they got all the right shots. Leighanne is a rockstar and was there for us for whatever we needed! Like a photographer, BFF and personal assistant all in one. We have recommended them to multiple friends who are planning their weddings and would choose them again if we had to!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Joanna Persenaire · Married on 08/24/2018

Excellent experience

Bradley Productions was amazing to work with! My photos were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

R · Married on 08/23/2018

Wow. My bridesmaids could not stop saying how amazing our photographers (especially Leighann) were. Great communicators. Excellent quality of photos. But most importantly, they made it so much fun. Hiring Bradley Productions to be our photographers and videographers was one of the best decisionswe made while wedding planning. Thank you Bradley ...and Leighanne!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Rachel K · Married on 07/14/2018

Simply the best

Rachel and I were amazed at the quality of the product and warmth of the customer service at Bradley Productions. They were professional, knowledgable, and kind, and they produced incredible photos and video.

Ariana · Married on 07/07/2018

Exceeded all my expectations!

Bradley Productions has been a company that once I saw there work, I knew I would hire no matter where I was having wedding. They exceeded all my expectations and everything is more then I could ever ask for. I will forever recommend them!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Best videographers hands down

I cannot even begin to express how much I love BP! Not only are they legitimately the coolest people you’ll meet (and quickly become your new bff’s), but they are so so so talented. I have gotten countless compliments on our wedding video saying “it’s the best wedding video I’ve ever seen” and couples who now are specifically making room in their budget for video because they saw how great ours turned out. Our wedding video, and whole experience with the team, was such an incredible gift. My husband and I can look back on our best day ever through each other’s eyes and through the guests eyes. How cool is that? I honestly cannot say enough good things!!! Hire these people and you will NOT be disappointed :)

Kayleigh · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Photography!

AMAZING! We couldn’t have asked for a better photography experience! Bradley Productions was amazing to work with for our wedding. Not only did they do great work, but they helped us to plan all the photo locations, wedding timeline and provided great insight and advice from previous clients. Other titles for our photographer included personal hair stylist and puppy wrangler! They even kept a bride calm as they cut her wedding dress due to a broken zipper minutes from walking down the aisle! Planning a wedding is very stressful and Bradley Productions made everything so easy. I really appreciated the quality time and attention they gave us! Although we knew we were not the only client, I would have though I was with the timeliness of communication and attention to detail! Not only did the team go above and beyond in every aspect but they also became our friends. I would recommend Bradley Productions 100 times over to anyone! Pictures and video are one of the only things you keep after the wedding day is over and Bradley Productions is the best to capture the special moments!

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazingly talented and creative!

Leighanne and her team exceeded every expectation for our wedding highlight video. They were fun and made you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. They told mine and my husbands story so beautifully while capturing our wedding day. You won’t be disappointment with choosing Bradley productions!

Nicolette · Married on 04/28/2018

Easy to Work With and Quality Results

The team at Bradley Productions was great to work with. I am extremely happy with the results of their work and would highly recommend!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 01/27/2018

Bradley Productions was absolutely amazing! They made the day so much more fun for all of us. We met with them before the wedding to discuss what we wanted from the video and we will get to review it before they hand off the final product. Leighann was so much fun to work with and is so good at what she does. We received a teaser trailer already and can't wait to see the finished product!! Thanks Bradley!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Khai · Married on 06/11/2017

If you are reading this review I am going to give you a challenge. Watch a couple Bradley production videos on youtube or on their website. Now if you're on a budget, watch lower end or cheaper videos from other production companies. If not, watch videos from other production companies that are either comparable in price or more expensive in price.
    Absolutely nothing compares to the video quality, story telling, and emotion of Bradley Production's work. Their art is exceptional, color grading is beautiful and meaning behind their work is just breathtaking. From our proposal, to our engagement session, to our wedding, everything was absolutely amazing. It was such a journey to work with them. I am also happy that they are also a small local company. Not those big name production companies that have like 100+ staffed. I feel like they are family to us because they are such a small group. This make this just so much more personal. Thank you again. You guys have literally changed our lives and by capturing some of our happiest moments.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/15/2015

These guys were unreal. They were worth every penny and I would 100% hire them again. Everyone involved fit right in, knew exactly what we wanted and they were hands down my favorite vendor. We haven't seen the video yet but I am sure it will far exceed our expectations. A+

Sent on 08/27/2015

Colleen · Married on 08/15/2015

Bradley Productions is the best of the best! They were amazing from start to finish and had great communication every step of the way. They were very professional, personable, and hands-down the best vendor we worked with. It was difficult choosing vendors for a wedding in Michigan while living in Massachusetts, so I spent a lot of time reading reviews on wedding websites. Bradley Productions has great reviews but nothing speaks to how this company is truly in a league of their own. When looking for a videographer we watched lots of different companies films. After watching videos and checking prices, it was very obvious you get what you pay for and this was the best wedding purchase choice we made. We could not be happier with the way our video came out. They went above and beyond our expectations. There was so much thought and attention to detail put into every second of the film. Their work is incredible, and our video is something we will treasure forever!

Sent on 10/15/2015

The finished video was amazing. At times, we definitely questioned whether it was worth the money we were spending. But once we saw the wedding highlight film, there was no doubt that we made the right decision by hiring Bradley Productions. We've had numerous friends say it was the best wedding video they've ever seen. Our wedding day went by so fast, and we were so busy, that the next day it was tough to remember everything. The video helped rekindle memories that otherwise would have slipped away.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Amy · Married on 05/30/2015

If I could give Bradley Productions a 10 out of 5, I would do it. They went above and beyond what we dreamed of for documenting our day. Our pictures are jaw dropping, and they fought through the rain to make them so beautiful. Our video is something from Hollywood, and unbelievable. Their work speaks for itself, but I want to stand on a mountain and cheer how much I loved working with them. Of all of our vendors and decisions, this was by far the best choice we made for our wedding. Other than the groom, of course.

Bonus, they also help keep things on time. They helped move us around throughout the day to stick to a schedule we made before the wedding. This was really helpful, especially when family tries to hug you right after and you need to get moving.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Bradley and the team were amazing to work with and we couldn't be happier that we chose them for our videographers. We decided to hire a videographer late in the wedding planning and they worked with us to find a package that would suit our needs and budget. We skyped with them to discuss the details of the wedding and they were so happy to accommodate our hectic timeline for the day. I thought having a videographer would feel intrusive and awkward but it was anything but! They blended in while still capturing the day and everyone was so impressed with their professionalism. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/25/2013

All around wonderful. Good price point and great people. We could not be more happy with Bradley Productions! They stayed later than their contract required and were very timely with producing our video. All of our family and friends raved about our video. Bradley Productions is spunky, creative, and hard-working. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2012

There was some hesitation with booking a videographer when I looked into this with my husband and mother and this was simply because of the cost. After meeting with Bradley and staff and seeing their work hands on, they were sold.
    They have many packages to choose from depending on your budget and willing to work with you ont this.
    They took the time to get to "know' us a little before our wedding day as far as personalities and types of music and things we were into.
    On our wedding day they were also there bright and early when we were getting ready and stayed at the reception until well into the night. They also followed the party bus to get footage downtown when we were getting pictures as well. I wasn't aware they were doing this so I was more than impressed to see them along.
    When we received our hilite vidoe to proof, I was speechless. The vidoe was awesome!!! They truly do great work that'll leave you so glad you had them there! They got footage of things I missed at the wedding with so much going on that now i can see and enjoy it on film.
    I am so grateful I now have a wedding film of our special day. It allows me to be able to relive our wedding for the years to come.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

I am so happy we made the choice to have a videographer for our wedding! I knew without a doubt it would be Bradley Productions. Seeing how they capture the commotion and excitement drew me to them. They are fun, outgoing, and professional. We had a great time at our first meeting, eating Brad's fresh out of the oven cookies and watching previews from previous weddings. I left our first meeting knowing this was going to be great. The group of guys working at this company understand what is important and what to capture. I can't wait to see our wedding hi-light:) Our love story was amazing as well. My whole family and his whole family loved it.
    I can't even remember half of the details of our wedding and looking back, I couldn't imagine not having a video. I would HIGHLY recommend a wedding video and there is no one else I would recommend than Bradley Productions. Great business, great personalities, and great enthusiasm for life/weddings/relationships/and love:) The day of the wedding, those guys worked hard and deserve all the stars possible! If you want an amazing video done by enthusiastic cameramen, look no further! you found them!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • JorieAntuma

Jorie · Married on 07/14/2012

We had Bradley Productions take our engagement pictures and make a save the date video for us. I had never seen a video save the date before and both that and the photos turned out AWESOME. Brad took the time to find out exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be more happy with the quality of the work, the timeliness, and the professionalism of these guys. Very excited to have Brad and crew film our upcoming July wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2012

I knew I wanted a videographer for our wedding from the start, so when I saw the work Bradley Productions did previously, I knew they were the ones to do our video! From our Love Story Video to our wedding film, the team of Bradley Productions captured every part of our day. Although we love our pictures from our wedding, our video lets us re-live the day all over again and we couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 09/07/2012