Bradford House and Gardens Reviews

Bradford House and Gardens 3
Bradford House and Gardens 4
Bradford House and Gardens 5

Mary · Married on 12/21/2013

At the first meeting we were promised a full service venue that would take care of all of our wedding needs, and that is exactly what was delivered! The venue had recommended vendors, and we went with all of them except the photographer because we had a friend that we wanted to use. They arranged a meet and greet with all of the vendors on one afternoon, to save us some time and travel. There we arranged all of the necessary details in one swoop. Then came the wedding day, which was the best part! They did all of the set up perfectly, even the extra personal touches that we'd brought from home. We were taken care of from start to finish; from coffee for my girls to crackers for the babies. The DJ kept everything moving effortlessly. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We even received more compliments than I can count on our cake! It was delicious! I honestly don't have one complaint about my entire experience. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious, the service friendly and helpful...and it all added up to one big happy day, for us and our guests!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Priya · Married on 11/16/2013

My husband & I were truly blessed to have our wedding at the Bradford House, and to have Lou LaPointe (Amazing Sounds) as our emcee. We recently attended another wedding which helped us remember and truly appreciate (again) the whole experience of our day from the care that the staff at Bradford House took to tend to our guests to the PARTY! atmosphere that Lou generated. What a blast and what a lifetime of memories they helped us create.

Debbie & Susan were fun to work with, but beyond that, they kept track of all the little details so we didn’t have to think about them. They bring an air of celebration and thoughtfulness to what they do, which adds to the excitement of the actual day itself. Also, Debbie and her team are truly willing to go above and beyond to get creative with solutions and offer ideas (like our S’Mores bar).

Chef Terrell’s cuisine is out of this world. The care that he and his staff took to prepare and serve the food was shown in the quality and deliciousness of the meals. Our guests were raving about everything, from start to finish, but the lobster-stuffed-beef was hands down, the favorite dish of the evening.

The staff at the Bradford House took such good care of our guests, from the cheerful smiles to the attention to detail that was paid.

One special touch that I appreciated is that we had a small table set up in the bridal suite so we could have our meal after the ceremony and pictures. It was lovely because while our guests were mingling, eating and enjoying, we had a few moments as a newly married couple to grin at one another and have a few bites of dinner quietly. It was a precious twenty minutes (we could’ve had longer if we wanted) that we treasure.

So, almost a year later, we are grateful for their efforts to make our day so special. We're still glowing from those memories.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2013

Debbie and Susan were EXACTLY what I needed . They made everything so easy for me to decide on being that I'm so very indecisive. They made my big more than I could every ask for .! The services were 10's across the board and they went above and beyond my expectations. The food was NOT ordinary wedding food and I received many compliments that night on how delicious everything was((hats off to their chef)) I would highly recommend having your next even at the bradford house and gardens .

Sent on 10/27/2013

Amy · Married on 05/30/2013

Our wedding experience with the Bradford House and Gardens was absolutely perfect. The staff was wonderful to work with throughout our planning. We had a situation come up where we had to change the date and package of our wedding. They understood the situation and worked with us to suit our needs. They are very professional and the communication was great. The venue it's self was gorgeous and perfect for our big day. They gave us a recommendation for an officiant, who we ended up using. Her name is Rev. Deanna. She was also a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for an officiant. The only negative experience we had was the florist. She was incredibly rude on the day of our wedding. I do not believe the flowers we received were worth the money we paid. We did not get any of the corsages we ordered for the women, they were all boutonnieres. The grooms boutonniere was the smallest one and had to be replaced with another. She made a very rude comment to me and left the venue as we were about to start taking pictures. I am not going to let this experience reflect negatively on the venue though. We were very pleased with everything else. Again, the staff was incredible and would recommend them and this venue to anyone. Thank you for making this special day amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2013

I am extremely glad that we chose the Bradford House as our wedding venue! I really enjoyed the family-owned feel and kindness of the staff! They made everything so easy and were very flexible. Our guests were very complimentary of the venue as well as the food! I was not nervous that day, because they made me feel at ease. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kali · Married on 05/10/2013

When searching for my wedding venue my mom and I came across the Bradford House and Gardens online. The pictures and reviews were great so we called for an appointment. As soon as we sat down with Debbie, the owner, I knew it was the place where I wanted to get married. We booked that day! It was so easy and stress free! They helped provide all of the vendors and we just showed up. The day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding were amazing! The Bradford House was so accommodating and thought of everything so that we did not have to. We were so calm and enjoyed every minute of our special day. My husband and I as well as our parents are still getting calls from family and friends saying how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was. It was more than I ever could have imagined and I recommend The Bradford House to anyone who is searching for their venue.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/06/2013

Bradford House and Gardens was fantastic. The staff was so sweet and met our every need. It was a beautiful facility and I would recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were wonderful. Love Debbie and Susan!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my dream wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

Olivia, it was out pleasure to work with you and Steven. We are so happy to know that it was everything you had hoped for. We wish you many, many happy years!!

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

I could not have chosen a more perfect venue for the most important day of my life! From the very beginning, Debbie and Sue were fantastic to work with. A part of their packages is a day where you meet with them and the vendors to plan; that took SO much stress out of the wedding planning process! We were able to meet with Debbie and Susan, the photographer, the florist, the DJ, and sample the cake all within a few hours. In thee weeks leading up to the wedding, Debbie and Susan were fantastic, always quick to answer my questions. The day of the wedding... WOW! Debbie and her staff were so amazing. My mother-in-law realized she forgot her glass for mimosas; one of the staff members heard her talking about it and brought one to her without being asked! They allowed us to come early and get ready at the house, which made the whole day so much fun. The ceremony ran so smoothly because of all of their prep and help. The food was DELICIOUS, and our guests are still talking about the beautiful venue! Really and truly, we couldn't have asked for a better day, and it's because of the amazing work of the Bradford House and Gardens. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!! They take the stress out of planning your wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Rachael · Married on 06/14/2012

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! You made our wedding day better than I could have EVER imagined! 100% stress free and fun! I can't say enough good things about the Bradford House! The staff, facility, food, DJ, photographer...everything is AMAZING! What an awesome team to work with! Again, THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2012

My husband and I were beyond thrilled at our wedding. I had a vision in mind, but the Bradford house and gardens went above and beyond. I still have people telling me that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. I would not have changed a thing about our wedding day. From the moment I looked at venues, I knew after meeting with Debbie, that this was where I wanted to get married. I can never thank them enough for what they did for us. It was beautiful, special, and an event to remember. Thank you again from both of us!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2012

I had the most beautiful wedding at The Bradford House and Gardens! Thank you Debbie, Susan, and the rest of the staff at the Bradford House!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I were recently married at Bradford House and Gardens, and would completely recommend them to ANYONE who is looking for a beautiful venue with amazing service. Debbie and Susan made the planning process very simple and stress free, and really worked with us to make sure this was the wedding we wanted. We were married in the fall when the trees were turning orange and red, and the covered outdoor pavilion was a beautiful setting. The food was delicious and our guests still talk about how good it was! The cake was gorgeous and exactly how we wanted it; the baker they use does fantastic work (plus it was delicious)! We would absolutely recommend the preferred florist and DJ; the flowers were spectacular and the music kept everyone dancing for a LONG time. Our experience was amazing and exceeded all our expectations!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Dana · Married on 10/08/2011

Bradford House and Gardens was the perfect wedding and reception venue! The house and grounds are flawless, they are absolutely spectacular and well-manicured. It makes for incredible outdoor pictures! The bride's room is lovely, with plenty of space for girls to hang out, and a nice big bathroom for getting ready. We had our ceremony in the pavilion, which was wonderful because I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding, but my husband was afraid it would be hot in the sun. The pavilion was cool and beautiful! Our reception was up at the house, and it was terrific.

The food at Bradford House is incredible - some of the best food I have ever tasted! I recommend trying the onion tarts (Bradford House's specialty, and a must have!), as well as the strawberry soup shooters, and the lobster BLTs and salmon were a huge hit with all the guests.

Ms. Debbie and Ms. Susan ran our wedding and coordinated everything, and they were amazing. They were always there if I had a question or needed advice, and they made sure everything went flawlessly. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything, because they took care of it. They are also the sweetest people and were happy to accommodate any changes or special requests I had. I am so thankful that we had them for our special day.

The price for the package I chose was very reasonable as well, it made it easy to choose Bradford house, and I am so happy with my decision!

I felt like I had the most stress-free, beautiful, smooth, relaxing wedding in the world, and I had many guests come up to me and say that this was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 05/13/2012

We had a very pleasant experience with Debbie, the owner of this venue. She was wonderful from the touring and preplanning all the way to the wedding day. My only complaint would be the staff that was hired for the reception was rude and unprofessional. The venue, however, was beautiful and absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

I am so happy to hear that, for the most part, your experience was positive. I apologize, however, if any of our staff were rude and/or unprofessional. Since I do not know who you are, I would really appreciate a call or email from you so that I can get more information. I would never knowingly allow staff to behave in a manner that was not appropriate and it would be so helpful to know which staff behaved in a way that made you feel bad on your wedding day. Please, please allow me to discuss this with you so that I can correct it for the next bride. My most sincere apologies.

The Bradford House and Gardens was a perfect venue. My daughters wedding was handled by Debbie Knight the owner and she was fabulous to work with. She and her sister Susan were always willing to meet with us and discuss anything we needed. They were always very accommodating with any request we had for the wedding. The food was very good and the staff was very friendly. I would strongly recommend the Bradford House and Gardens for your special day!!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Milt · Married on 10/05/2013

There's a saying "you get what you pay for". As a rule this is true but rules are sometimes broken. Bradford House and Gardens broke the rules. They far exceeded my expectations and provided my daughter and fiance' with an exceptional wedding ceremony and reception afterwards. The service was excellent; the food was very good and their DJ, "Lou" made sure everyone was having a great time and certainly an evening to remember. I'm sure there are venues throughout the greater Atlanta area that are comparable but at a much greater expense. Thank you Debbie Knight and Susan for a hosting our special day!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review, Milt. It was our pleasure to have all of you there for Beth and Alex's wedding. You and all of your guests were especially gracious and made our jobs easy! Thanks again
  • User2199143 · 2+ years ago

I was an out of state bride and they made everything very stress free and exactly the way I wanted. It was a beautiful venue and the staff was incredible.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

Thank you soooooo much! I really appreciate the things yo said, but mostly I'm so happy that yourwedding was just what you wanted.

Ebony · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding experience! I shoot weddings professionally so I’ve seen and experienced A LOT of venues from mega pricey to pretty low budget all around Georgia and the south east. After visiting several venues, we went to view the Bradford House and knew we’d found our spot! Debbie and her staff were super accommodating and the food was DELICIOUS! We didn’t want to sink all of our savings into the “big day” so we decided to go with the elopement package. A month later, our friends are still talking about how our 1.5 hour wedding was the new “Gold Standard!” It was short, sweet and absolutely beautiful! The package prices are definitely the way to go for easier planning! Our cake, flowers, and the minimal venue decor exceed every expectation I had! I can’t recommend this venue highly enough!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

The best venue I could have asked for! Friendly and made every need a priority. I totally recommend having a venue provide it all for you; photographer, florist, decorator, cake, and coordinator! My only negative feedback is that I wish we had more time to party! :) but isn't that the case in any event you were over the top happy with? Pick this venue, you'll be happy you did!

Sent on 05/10/2013

The venue is beautiful! Everything was perfect, my only complaint is Yolanda (the flower person). She did a beautiful job but she gave my bouquet away without asking! The wedding was a Saturday (my husband and I went away for Saturday night, came home on Monday morning) and I realized I didn't have the wedding bouquet (I had all of the table flowers/bridesmaids bouquets). My mom and bridesmaids said that they looked everywhere for my flowers before they left the wedding and they were nowhere to be found. My conclusion is that Yolanda took them before the wedding was even over. Like I said beautiful venue, pleasant people, amazing food and photographer..my only complaint was taking my flowers without even asking. I emailed her and she informed me she gave them away. She did remake my bouquet but that still bothers me what she did. So just an FYI to keep them close by if you use her! :)

Sent on 10/20/2014

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

Hi CH, I am so sorry about the mixup on the flowers. I did want you to know that the flowers were still there the next day so Yolanda didn't take them the night of the wedding. She pointed them out to me that Sunday mornings ng when we were getting ready for the next wedding. I'm not sure where your family looked or where they were late that evening but she really would never have removed them before your family had gathered everything. Sometimes a bride will leave her bouquet, with no intentions n of keeping it so she assumed that you were one who didn't especially want to keep it. By the time you could have gotten it, it would have been a little droopy, so that is why she offered to make you a. Brand new one at her expense. We are both sincerely sorry about this but hope that you will enjoy the new bouquet, made exactly as the first one was. I am so happy to hear, however, that you seemed so pleased with everything else. We are always striving to learn from,our experiences and I assure you, we have both learns something here that will make us even better. Wish you the best!

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2012

The all-inclusive package was amazing!! It saved mine (and my mother's) sanity. I loved not having to find vendors and trying to get a good price... I thought the packages were reasonably priced, and the wedding coordinators will make the details as personal as you want. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. The florist did EXACTLY what I wanted. Yolanda went above and beyond my expectations for my flowers.

Ciji, the photographer, was fantastic!! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures. They were great! She was very professional and very excited about shooting our wedding. We absolutely LOVED her!!

The DJ wasn't necessarily sensitive to my requests for the music, but the reception was still fun.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Janelle · Married on 03/18/2017

I'm writing this review a little early, but I am so pleased with my experience so far that I felt that I should write one now. My wedding is a couple of months away, but so far my experiene with Debbie and the Bradford house has been superb. We had our tasint tonight and Debbie, Chef Terrell and Loyd went above and beyond to making the experience classy and comfortable. Not to mention the food was really good. We are in love with the Glorified Cabbage. In any case so far as a bride in the throws of all the planning, it has been so nice to be working with a venue that is considerate, patient, and seems to be pretty accomodating and just focused on helping us make our day amazing. I'll update my review after our wedding, but I'm sure it will still be no different. I think we picked the right venue!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Tina · Married on 08/21/2016

We had a great experience at the Bradford house. Everyone was so nice and went beyond to make our day special. The venue was so beautiful and the food was amazing. Our guest was very pleased.

Sent on 08/29/2016

3.8
      3.0

There were several issues along the way. Debbie, the Owner who was our Wedding Coordinator that evening left 2 hours before the wedding was over. Our sand ceremony vase was left down at the pavilion along with our wedding guest canvas. As a result, more than half our guests did not get to sign our canvas which is very unfortunate as we had guests fly in from all over the country. The flower arrangements & food were great but I feel I received much less than I paid for in the way of professionalism.

Sent on 09/15/2015

2.5
      1.5
      3.0

We constantly had to go over plans because information was lost. Very responsive to emails and questions. Food is fantastic, venue is beautiful. We went with Dj and mc Lou who is recommended by them, he is what made our wedding fantastic. He's more of a day of coordinator and made our day so wonderful!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

I am so sorry to hear that we had to get information from you about something's more than once. We have undergone some staff changes and, unfortunately when that happens, we are more likely to miss a beat. However, I am very happy to hear that your big day and you experience with our DJ were very good. I wish you the very best.