Bradford House and Gardens Reviews

Bradford House and Gardens 6
Bradford House and Gardens 7
  • smsterner94

Sarah · Getting married on 05/30/2020

The team at Bradford House and Gardens helped us pull off the best wedding ever! Debbie, Tonya, Lou, Chef Terrell and the whole staff were just wonderful throughout the entire planning process and on the day-of. Their all-inclusive package made wedding planning so much less stressful than I ever imagined. The grounds are beautiful, the pavilion is beautiful, and so is the house. It is all clean and well-maintained. The food was WONDERFUL; I am still getting compliments 6 weeks later. Our wedding was so fun, unique, and beautiful, and it could not have happened without the wonderful team at Bradford House. I highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • Candice

Candice Boykins · Married on 10/26/2018

My fairy tale night wedding 10/26/2018

My fairy tale wedding was everything I ever wanted . Miss Debbie and her sister make sure that I was very pleased and happy they're very respectful women very helpful & responded to every need that I had.my wedding cake was awesome the food was great drinks decorations the DJ everything.i really enjoyed my wedding it was awesome .well put together and I didn't have to do anything but my part ! Walk down the isle ! Thanks Bradford house

Sent on 11/05/2018

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

You were so awesome and fun to work with. Thanks so much for your great review of The Bradford House. We all really appreciate that.

Alexis · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't Ask for a Better Venue!

From the very beginning, the Bradford House was amazing. We got the Gold Package, which includes the dinner, champagne toast, table clothes, an amazing DJ named Ricky, the wedding cake, and so much more. They were attentive to want we wanted. Susan did an amazing job coordinating our wedding the day of. I couldn't imagine a better place to get married. Everything went so smoothly and my husband and I were able to enjoy our day. I highly recommend the Bradford House and Gardens. So beautiful and wonderful!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Hi Alexis,
    We are so happy that your day went so well!. We love hearing that because we really do try to make our couples’ day perfect. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we wish you lots and lots of joy in your new beginning.

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

We hosted our wedding at the Bradford House and Gardens in September 2018, and we highly recommend this venue. Debbie, Susan, and the entire staff are kind, professional, responsive, and helpful. We had the pleasure of working with Debbie through the entire planning process. She is truly a wedding-planning expert! She helped us with all of the details, and it was so helpful to have her thoughts and opinions. Debbie made planning our wedding easy and fun!

All of the staff members are very accommodating and kind. You can truly tell they want this to be the best day for their brides! The food was delicious - every dish we tried was fantastic. We were very pleased with the serving of the meal as well. The venue is beautiful and makes for fantastic pictures. We are so glad we had our wedding at the Bradford House - it was the perfect day!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Shayna

Shayna Clinkscales · Married on 09/02/2018

Stop searching... THIS IS IT!

I absolutely LOVED working with Debbie and her team! I initially had selected a different venue and wanted to only hire them for catering, but once we visited the venue we just knew this was the place! Practically all inclusive, this venue was perfect! We had our ceremony in the pavilion, the cocktail hour in the gorgeous garden, dinner inside the house, and then cake and dancing back in the pavilion. They work within your budget and took care of every single detail, even the small things! The best part is 100% the food! Guests are still talking about how wonderful everything tasted! They keep saying it was the BEST wedding they had ever been too! The venue is kinda far from the city of Atlanta where we live so I chose to book rooms near the Mall of GA which turned out perfect for guests. If you are getting married in the Atlanta area, stop looking and check out this venue. You will thank me later!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Bradford House and Gardens 8
    Bradford House and Gardens 9

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

WOW! Thanks so much, Shayna. I cannot tell you how much fun it was working with you and Demetrius. We always strive to make a couple’s wedding as close to their perfect picture as we can. It’s such an important day and there is no “do over.” I wish y’all the very best.

brenda · Married on 05/27/2018

They are awesome. The staff was very accommodating. The venue is beautiful. The food was exceptional. There were no worries for the bride and her mom. The staff went out of their way to ensure we had a Royal Wedding. Friends and family are still talking about the beauty and elegance of the wedding. Thank you to you all for making this event very special to us. If I had to do this again, I would choose the same venue, the same food and the same staff to share in the event. Keep making special memories and special moments for people.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Bradford House and Gardens 17
    Bradford House and Gardens 18
    Bradford House and Gardens 19

Hi Brenda,
    It was a pleasure to work with LaMonica and you during the process. I am so happy that all of you will have such happy memories of the Big day. Our staff will be so happy to hear your comments!

Katherine · Married on 04/28/2018

We got married here this past May and it was the best decision we made. We did the Saturday evening package and Debbie worked with us in keeping it within our budget. We were able to diy most things but Debbie and her team were in charge of the main things such as catering and the bar! We only had to bring in table decorations and flowers. They also let us use some of the stuff they had on hand so definitely ask if they have any table decorations or candles that were left from a past wedding! People loved the salmon (highly recommend) but everything was delicious. Everyone was so accommodating and made it stress free for us. The staff was super helpful and the setting was exactly what I was looking for! They added a bunch of lights to the venue which really made it pop at night. Couldn’t recommend enough.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

Hi Kat, thank you so much for the wonderful review of our venue, food, and services. It was such a pleasure working with you. You and your family were the BEST! So wonderful to work with great people. Best wishes!

Linda · Married on 04/27/2018

Everyone was the best here!! Debbie and Susan were really helpful from the beginning to end. We knew automatically that this place was for us the moment we stepped into the house. The flowers and lights outside were beautiful and the wedding flowed with what I wanted. The food is absolutely amazing and the guests loved it also! Debbie and her staff and the Chef was nice and accommodating. Our wedding was made magical. We’re hoping to come soon and do Sunday brunch here because we thoroughly enjoyed everything about this place. Would def recommend!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Page · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about Debbie and her staff at Bradford House and Gardens. She made planning our wedding so simple and straight forward. Our wedding day was perfect in every way. It was completely stress and problem free all day. The staff was so kind and accommodating with everyone. The food is AMAZING. They made the most important day of our lives absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sara · Married on 07/16/2016

We had a wonderful experience hosting our rehearsal dinner at the Bradford House. From the atmosphere to the superb food and excellent attentive service everything about the experience was absolutely perfect. We received and overhead so many compliments and positive comments about it from the guests. They were so helpful throughout the planning process. We would highly recommend The Bradford House to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Tristen · Married on 04/09/2016

Debbie was very nice and easy to work with. I got everything that I wanted and more!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Charlotte · Married on 04/09/2016

Bradford House and Gardens met our needs in every way. It was made simple with the reassurance of a perfect wedding, and they delivered. Every detail was met . Debbie and her crew were top notch!
    Its sometimes the little things that matter. Debbie made sure my daughter the beautiful bride she was , had tea sent to her bridle room prior to the ceremony, just one of many things. The DJ Amazing Sounds and the Photographer Paul Rawlins that was included in our package made things so easy for us. I recommend for sure.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Brandi · Married on 09/19/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER!!! THIS IS IT!! ...Where do I start? 5 stars is not enough, they deserve more! My entire experience from the first day we toured this venue was amazing! We had toured several other places (some more than once) and booked Bradford House & Gardens on our very first visit, and that was the best decision, EVER! The staff is amazing! They have all of the transitions from wedding to cocktail hour to dinner to reception down to a Science. Everything flowed SO smoothly. I had VERY high expectations and they surpassed them. I had a lot of personal/specific traditions that I wanted to incorporate and they took care of all of them with no errors. The owner, Mrs. Debbie, is the sweetest lady and I never felt like she was "selling" anything. She was always upfront and honest about everything and did a great job communicating with us. The wedding coordinator, Tonya, was AMAZING! I can't say enough about her, I feel like she was my sister during the entire process and I truly don't know what we would have done without her. She kept me sane, and I'll be forever grateful to her. The FOOD is second to none! Our guests are STILL raving and we got married a month ago! ... Also, this venue is very unique and elegant, everyone was asking how we found it and saying how much they loved it. The way the gardens light up at night is breathtaking!! ... We used the venue's DJ, the Baker for Wedding and Groom's cake and the Photographer and couldn't have been happier! The photographer, Bobbie, knows the venue very well and was super amazing. Likewise, the DJ, Lou, was super fun and kept the party going. Lloyd, head of the waitstaff, was like our personal assistant all night making sure we were taken care of and we didn't want for anything because he was right there to make sure we were good. Have your wedding here! You WON'T regret it. Take this for someone who's usually impossible to please :-)

Sent on 10/14/2015

Samuel · Married on 06/07/2015

By far, the best wedding venue in GA!. The facilities are beautiful, well groomed, and all together a perfect atmosphere to have a wedding at.
    Debbie is amazing and very flexible with all the demands that a wedding has. She was always able to work something out to make our wedding move forward without a hitch. Debbie was very understanding and will really work with you to keep you happy and to make sure you're getting everything you want, without gouging your wallet.
    The food was great. Even with the most basic food package, we still had a very delicious spread of appetizers (spinach pastry's, coconut chicken, and pigs in a blanket), which our guest had nothing but high reviews of and same with the main course! Now the main course was nothing short of amazing, even down to the french bread on the side!
    Tonya made sure the entire venue was professionally decorated to our liking
    The DJ, wow were do I start. From the beginning of the wedding he was with us, all the way to the last till the last dance. He definitely kept the wedding rolling smoothly, interacted well with our guest, and kept the party popping. He was always checking on my wife and I, making sure we had something to drink, eat and were having a great time. Music was great, family friendly, and the staff that worked with him were very professional.
    Overall: For the price we paid, amount of guest we had, food, drinks, cake, pictures, decorations, and the experience. I can honestly say we greatly underpaid for the excellent service that the entire staff at the Bradford House gave my wife and I. Thank you to everyone who made our wedding the best wedding we could have ever wished for!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Christa · Married on 05/30/2015

Love Debbie! She was so great; when we were in the planning stages we went over everything and everything and it was so nice to have an all inclusive deal like this where I didn't have to stress about finding a million different vendors for everything. Got such a great deal with the cake, catering, decorations, and dj included. At the wedding everything was so magical and beautiful. I had many friends tell me how lovely everything turned out. The location is beautiful and there was plenty of room to get down and boogey after dinner(which tasted sooooo good; their chef is amazing.)

Sent on 08/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2015

I loved every moment of planning my wedding with Debbie and Tonya! And the wedding itself - OMG! I couldn't have expected it to run so smoothly and be so beautiful and fun! 2 months later people are still saying it was one of the best weddings they'd ever attended - don't bother going anywhere else, this is THE PLACE!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Erika · Married on 04/18/2015

The bradford house and gardens is the PERFECT Place to have a wedding! As soon as my husband and I walked into the house and felt the warm welcome of Debbie we knew it was where we wanted to get married. We were then introduced to our wedding coordinator, Tonya, who was absolutely amazing. On the first meeting all we did was sit down and the vendors came to us! Very easy and stress free since they had trusted vendors for us to use!! The food was absolutely amazing and our guests were raving about how good it tasted. We used their florist, Yolanda, and their DJ Lou. The flowers were beautiful and we can't say enough about how great Lou was. He was always there if we needed to talk to him and gave us courtesy calls to make sure we didn't need anything, even if it wasn't DJ related! He kept the party going for the reception. I didn't have to stress about anything. Tonya and debbie were very easy to get in contact with, and helped us in every need. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly how I described it to them. Our wedding was perfect and they took care of every need and make the reception and ceramony look beautiful. I would recommend to anyone looking for a stress free and beautiful place to get married!

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • Y

Yoo Lim (Julie) · Married on 12/13/2014

Great for a smaller wedding that is intimate and classic ... I would recommend 100 or less
    Everything felt classy and not overdone
    The staff was wonderful
    Great overall ambiance

Sent on 12/20/2014

We are still rejoicing over the marriage of our daughter and son in-law last Saturday, December 6, 2014.

I am most grateful for the wonderful way in which you worked with Maureen to make her wedding a dream come true.The setting for the wedding and reception was superb, the food was so very delicious and the service of your staff was undeniably professional. The mantle was so lovely and made the most beautiful background along with the fireplace which gave the ceremony great warmth.

The setting in the pavilion was extraordinary with the well arranged tables. The temperature was just enough to keep us warm but not enough to make us hot after dancing, and we did quite a bit of that! The wedding cake was beautiful and tasty! This was truly a fine dining experience. We even had decorative take away containers!!

So many family and friends have shared with us how much they enjoyed the the special services of the Bradford House and Gardens. They wanted to know how Maureen found such a treasure!

Many thanks, again, for an evening full of heartfelt memories!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Mandy · Married on 11/01/2014

My husband and I got married at the Bradford House and Gardens 11/01/14. Debbie and her staff did everything in their power to make sure it was the perfect wedding. Our rehearsal would have been on Halloween night, but Debbie agreed to move it to the week before to facilitate our bridal party. They completely changed their normal program so that we could have the ceremony in the house and reception out on the pavilion. This was a morning wedding and the temperatures were in the upper 40s - low 50s. At no extra charge the pavilion had very professional looking clear siding and heaters added to keep guests warm while retaining beautiful views of the fall colors. They offer a wide range of packages at very reasonable prices making it easy to reconcile your wedding dreams and budget reality. I am so glad we chose this venue!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Liana · Married on 10/04/2014

The venue was beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, and the ppl were very sweet and attentive. I really like the fact that this is family run. The only thing that happened was my bridesmaids and my hair took so long that we were 30 min late on the ceremony which made pictures late which made the reception short by almost an hour. So we literally danced to 4 songs and that was all. Wasn't the venue fault, but it definitely wasnt planned. We also had a photo booth which never got set up bc of fire safety and time, no floral decor on our wedding cupcake/cake tower, and our favors were never put out. So ppl literally grabbed them out of plastic bins. Those parts I wasnt happy with, but it was still really beautiful and I have tons of wonderful beautiful memories of one of the best days of my life!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kimberlee · Married on 06/14/2014

I highly recommend Bradford House and their catering services. Just married last Saturday in a neighbor's backyard which is beautifully landscaped and has a pool. I met with the owners and we discussed my vision and they could picture how their services would blend with my end result. They arrived on time...set up and were ready to serve. My guests raved about the food and the service. Beyond all of that, it was the extras like helping my bridesmaids with gown bustling duties. Making sure the wedding party's plates were replenished without asking. I also appreciated the guidance the staff provided while we were cutting our cake. We didn't know how we should hold the cake cutting knife and the staff just stepped right in to make sure we did that correctly. They also helped us with our cake topper that didn't want to stay upright on our cake because of the heat of the day. With some hydrangeas from the front garden, the cake topper was able to sit upright. This was all done without my knowledge and I so appreciative because my brain was not in decision-making mode!
    The staff also cleaned up and packed up the left-overs and coordinated storage with the homeowner.
    I highly recommend Bradford House and Gardens. Choose this group and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Adam · Married on 05/10/2014

If you are a bride or groom who is looking for a perfect outdoor/indoor venue for your wedding, look no further! Why you ask? Well here are a few reasons!

1. The overall appearance of the facility - During our wedding on May 10th, 2014, I cant tell you how many
    of the attendees commented on the beauty of the facility and asked "how we found this place".

2. Close to home, but far enough away - This facility sits back off the road. It has close access to the
    interstate, but has the feels of a charming antebellum style home nestled in the mountains.

3. The staff - I can't say enough how tremendous the staff was to work with. Debbie and Susan lead
    charge. From the obvious to the unexpected, these two will answer any and all questions you may
    have. There is nothing too small or large they cant handle.

4. The food - First rate, second to none! Looking around during the short time I had to sit down and eat, I
    saw smiles, and heard lots of yums! The plates were emptied everywhere I looked. Terrell brings a
    bang to the kitchen. When I first sat down to sign my contract at the Bradford house they couldn't stop
    talking about the food.... well they were right!

5. Last but not least... Affordability.... The Bradford House and Gardens brings you a little slice of heaven
    at a very reasonable price. They will work with you on any package you pick, or any custom wedding
    you would like. The sky is the limit with your imagination!

Sent on 05/13/2014

This is one amazing venue! I couldn't have asked for better owners and staff to help make my wedding as perfect as I had imagined!! Everyone is so friendly and doesn't mind helping with anything you ask of them! Our wedding went off without a hitch and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Barbara · Married on 12/28/2013

My daughter got married at Bradford House & Gardens on December 28, and the entire family could not have been happier with how it all turned out. The rehearsal dinner was even held there the night before.
    Debbie and Susan, the owners, were a joy to work with. They walked us through the whole process with grace and respect. All our questions were answered and all our ideas were listened to and implemented.. The food was to die for at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding, and the service could not have been better. The venue is beautiful. Unfortunately we had some rain, but if needed our guests were escorted from their cars to the warm pavilion and the house under large umbrellas. The cake turned out perfect, the DJ kept the party hopping, and the photographer and videographer worked tirelessly to record the day. I really can't say enough about Bradford House and Gardens and hope some day we can hold another event there.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Bradford House and Gardens's reply:

Thank you! This is always what we strive for. We really do understand how important this day is to not only the bride and groom, but also their family and friends. We appreciate your review and look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your again.