Bradford Catered Events Reviews

89 | Knoxville, TN

89 Reviews for Bradford Catered Events

Shawnee · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent food and service

Beverly was wonderful to communicate with and very responsive. I did not get to eat much food even though she had made me a huge plate with everything on it. Our guests commented on how delicious the food was!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Bradford Catered Events's reply:

Thank you Shawnee! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy that you were pleased with our services! Wishing you the very best
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2018

Magical & lovely

An absolute JOY to work with! Beverly went above and beyond and her kind heart radiates in everything she does! My wedding was on a mountain top and she personally delivered my cake so that it wouldn’t get messed up and if it did, she would be there to fix it! The food is AMAZING - they are artists with food! All of our guests raved about how delicious everything was! They were beyond professional, on time, and executed everything flawlessly. I am honored to have had Bradford as a part of our special day!

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Bradford catered my recent wedding, and they were such a pleasure to work with! The food was great, and they were really friendly and helpful as well. Also, they were really quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend them!

Anahita · Married on 06/09/2018

Diane with Bradford was so great to work with! The food was amazing and we got many compliments from guests!

Kira · Married on 04/14/2018

We had Bradford cater our wedding and could not be happier with our decision! The food was incredible! The service was beyond our expectations from our first meeting with Diane to the clean up after the wedding! They went above and beyond numerous times to make sure our special day was the best it could be! For starters, they bought a certain type of dressing that my picky husband loves. We had our wedding at my aunt's house and the day after our wedding, she told us they cleaned up her kitchen so well that you couldn't even tell they were ever there! That in itself assured us we made the right pick! We would use them a thousand times over again if we could!

Natalie · Married on 10/28/2017

It goes without saying that Bradford is known as Knoxville's best caterer! Our wedding planner insisted we book Bradford as our caterer and I am so glad we did. The team at Bradford were amazing to work with- they are we booked their services for our buffet and cake. The company mashed potatoes were such a hit- one guest mentioned them in her instagram post from that night- "Best mashed potatoes my mouth has ever received." The cake was such a hit as well- I had guests walking up to me complimenting my dress and also the cake- ha!

Thank you, Bradford for making our night so memorable and leaving guests with memories of tasty food and full bellies!

Joanne · Married on 10/15/2017

Bradford catered my husband's 75th birthday party. We were impressed at the ease of working with Diane Hayes to select the menu and to coordinate the party. Excellent food, presentation and service. My guests all commented on the food and service. I would recommend Bradford to others and I will use them again.

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Bradford Catering is THE BEST! Not only was the food for my wedding delicious, but the whole planning process was easy and enjoyable. Diane and the rest of the team were incredibly kind and easy to work with. Diane was knowledgeable, professional, and made sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day!!

Beth · Married on 09/10/2017

Our wedding reception food was delicious! Everyone at Bradford was easy to work with and super friendly. I would definitely recommend!

Jordyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I wouldn't have chosen anyone other than Bradford to cater my wedding. The food is absolutely incredible and the staff are wonderful to work with. They knew my husband and I didn't have time to eat much at our wedding so they boxed up food for us to take with us when we left! Diane is wonderful to work with, we are so happy we chose Bradford!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Bradford and Rex were so easy to work with and we got so many compliments on our food. I would highly recommend them for delicious food, excellent service, and friendly people. They made our wedding cake too and it was delicious!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Bradford Catered Events recently catered my wedding on July 7, 2017 and I must say that they did a PHENOMENAL job! I searched for months for a caterer that could provide the quality of food and service that I was dreaming of for my wedding and they absolutely blew my expectations away! Beverly was extremely helpful from the start and helped accommodate the menu to our liking. And Bradford's pricing was so reasonable! At the wedding, everyone kept talking about the food and how great it was! Their service was absolutely spectacular! I was beyond impressed with the professionalism of the staff and how they were on top of everything! We had plenty of leftovers from the wedding and enjoyed eating those leftovers on our honeymoon and they were still SO DELICIOUS! Thank you Bradford for your hard work and dedication to your clients and for making our special day a dream come true!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow. You guys, there is NO ONE better than Bradford Catering. My whole family was so impressed with the food and the professionalism of the staff. We also ordered our wedding cakes through them, and they were so moist and delicious. Diane worked with me for an entire year and helped me plan out the perfect buffet-style dinner for 140 people. Thank you so much, Bradford Catering! People are STILL talking about the delicious food.

Shannan · Married on 05/20/2017

Bradford Catered Events is a must!
    We chose Bradford for our wedding day from the start because of their vast menu options and reasonable pricing. We soon learned that we had gotten so much more! They were so easy to work with and accommodating! They answered all of my questions and worked with me on my multiple menu changes. On the day of, the staff was very professional! The food was delicious! And there were 0 issues! We ended up doing passed hors d'oeuvres and a buffet style sit down dinner. Let me tell you... this one aspect of our wedding was the one my now husband worried about the most, because we had been to a wedding a month prior where the food was quite terrible, not to mention most weddings we had been to have had not so good food. Well guess what!? He was absolutely BLOWN AWAY! We LOVED the food and so did our guests! We got so many compliments! We would recommend them to anyone in the area. Thank you so much Bradford Catered Events!

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2017

Bradford was everything we were looking for in a caterer. From the passed hors d'oeuvres to the brunch stations with uniformed chefs to the bar staff to the beautiful and yummy wedding cake, Bradford really took care of us. Rex and Denise were so accommodating the entire planning process, the serving staff was on point and professional all day, and in the end, I got lots of compliments on our food! More specifically, everyone wanted to know if the chicken and waffles skewered with a pipette of syrup was my idea. After the third or fourth, I did start taking credit! Thank you, Bradford, for helping make our day so special! Definitely recommend.

Lindsay · Married on 04/01/2017

Bradford is extremely professional and responsible yet fun and laid back. Rex makes delicious food... everyone talked about how good it was at my wedding. The cake was so good that my husband and I didn't wait for our anniversary to eat the top layer... if that's bad luck, oh well it was worth it! I recommend Bradford Catered Events to everyone!

Kelly · Married on 12/02/2016

We had a small wedding reception in our home and Bradford Catering was the only choice for us. They handled my daughter's wedding on a large scale to perfection last year, so we absolutely chose them again. The food was beautifully presented, and well prepared. Diane our server was wonderful. She anticipated our every need before we could even make a request. We had around 45 quests and everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the food and presentation. Bradford is the best. Thank so much.

Melanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Diane is AMAZING! She is so helpful, and can help you customize any of their options to fit you budget, style, and needs. Highly recommend!

kirsten · Married on 10/23/2016

Hired Bradford Catering for our wedding and definitely pleased with the results! They were very easy to work with and met with us ahead of time to help create our vision of menu! All our guests talked about how great the food was! The servers were very professional and well dressed. I though they were very well priced as well! Would definitely recommend!

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Diane with Bradford's Catered Events is so wonderful! We booked them a year before our wedding, and she was so helpful and patient as we figured out what we wanted. Food was one of our highest priorities for our wedding and Diane understood that. We created an initial menu, but later decided it didn't really reflect "us". She worked with the chef to allow us to create a custom menu with specific recipes and she offered thoughtful advice throughout the entire process. They also were able to work with us to provide meals for our vegetarian and vegan family members - no easy feat! She and all of the staff at Bradford's are absolute professionals and I would recommend them to anyone for any size event. Our guests raved to us about the appetizers when we walked in and continued to rave about the food throughout the night and afterwards. Everything was perfect, from the presentation to the taste. We had a seated, plated, 3-course meal, which they timed perfectly. The food was delicious. I was most shocked by our dessert table. We had left a few notes and our cake topper and when we saw it, we were both blown away. They did a beautiful job of arranging our pies, cupcakes, and wedding cake. It was exactly what we wanted - even though we didn't ask! I would highly recommend Bradford's - they can do any kind of food and are very transparent about their costs!

Eva · Married on 09/24/2016

Bradford catering was wonderful from start to finish! From the first time we met all the way till the very end of the wedding everyone on staff was incredible! The food was beyond amazing! But my mother was concerned that pulled pork was not formal enough for a wedding, but after tasting the dinner, all her doubts fell away. I wanted my guests to love the food and that they did. They made sure that we, the couple had a perfect plate ready for each of us at the wedding and packed us a lovely box of dinner and dessert to take home!

Sajen · Married on 09/10/2016

From the few meetings before the wedding, to the thousands of emails from a type-A bride, to the big day, Bradford Catering was phenomenal! Best catering in Knoxville by far.

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

The food speaks for itself! For our wedding reception, they were the first caterer we had a tasting with, and we knew immediately we didn't need to even try others. Everything is made from scratch, and the extra effort and quality is evident. The staff is very professional, and the service was excellent. You cannot go wrong choosing Bradford!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

If you are looking for the best caterer in town, give Bradford Catered Events a call! Rex Jones catered our wedding and the food was delicious and beautiful! Rex met with me multiple times to plan the menu. Rex was absolutely amazing! He is highly respected, very professional and extremely kind. I appreciated his great attention to detail. Bradford Catered Events willingly accommodated our guest's dietary limitations. Rex and his staff provided excellent service throughout our wedding reception. Even though we planned a buffet, the Bradford staff graciously served plates and served our older guests. Our guests are still raving about the food served at our wedding. Choosing your caterer is an important decision so choose Bradford Catered Events.