85 Reviews for Bradford Catered Events

Lactose Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Nut Free (1)
85 Bradford Catered Events Reviews

Diane with Bradford was so great to work with! The food was amazing and we got many compliments from guests!

Profile Picture Anahita, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had Bradford cater our wedding and could not be happier with our decision! The food was incredible! The service was beyond our expectations from our first meeting with Diane to the clean up after the wedding! They went above and beyond numerous times to make sure our special day was the best it could be! For starters, they bought a certain type of dressing that my picky husband loves. We had our wedding at my aunt's house and the day after our wedding, she told us they cleaned up her kitchen so well that you couldn't even tell they were ever there! That in itself assured us we made the right pick! We would use them a thousand times over again if we could!

Profile Picture Kira, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Stations

It goes without saying that Bradford is known as Knoxville's best caterer! Our wedding planner insisted we book Bradford as our caterer and I am so glad we did. The team at Bradford were amazing to work with- they are we booked their services for our buffet and cake. The company mashed potatoes were such a hit- one guest mentioned them in her instagram post from that night- "Best mashed potatoes my mouth has ever received." The cake was such a hit as well- I had guests walking up to me complimenting my dress and also the cake- ha!

Thank you, Bradford for making our night so memorable and leaving guests with memories of tasty food and full bellies!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bradford catered my husband's 75th birthday party. We were impressed at the ease of working with Diane Hayes to select the menu and to coordinate the party. Excellent food, presentation and service. My guests all commented on the food and service. I would recommend Bradford to others and I will use them again.

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies

Bradford Catering is THE BEST! Not only was the food for my wedding delicious, but the whole planning process was easy and enjoyable. Diane and the rest of the team were incredibly kind and easy to work with. Diane was knowledgeable, professional, and made sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I wouldn't have chosen anyone other than Bradford to cater my wedding. The food is absolutely incredible and the staff are wonderful to work with. They knew my husband and I didn't have time to eat much at our wedding so they boxed up food for us to take with us when we left! Diane is wonderful to work with, we are so happy we chose Bradford!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

Bradford and Rex were so easy to work with and we got so many compliments on our food. I would highly recommend them for delicious food, excellent service, and friendly people. They made our wedding cake too and it was delicious!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, American, BBQ, British, Italian, Southern, Bartender(s)

Bradford Catered Events recently catered my wedding on July 7, 2017 and I must say that they did a PHENOMENAL job! I searched for months for a caterer that could provide the quality of food and service that I was dreaming of for my wedding and they absolutely blew my expectations away! Beverly was extremely helpful from the start and helped accommodate the menu to our liking. And Bradford's pricing was so reasonable! At the wedding, everyone kept talking about the food and how great it was! Their service was absolutely spectacular! I was beyond impressed with the professionalism of the staff and how they were on top of everything! We had plenty of leftovers from the wedding and enjoyed eating those leftovers on our honeymoon and they were still SO DELICIOUS! Thank you Bradford for your hard work and dedication to your clients and for making our special day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Southern, Bartender(s)

Wow. You guys, there is NO ONE better than Bradford Catering. My whole family was so impressed with the food and the professionalism of the staff. We also ordered our wedding cakes through them, and they were so moist and delicious. Diane worked with me for an entire year and helped me plan out the perfect buffet-style dinner for 140 people. Thank you so much, Bradford Catering! People are STILL talking about the delicious food.

Profile Picture Krista, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian

Bradford Catered Events is a must!
We chose Bradford for our wedding day from the start because of their vast menu options and reasonable pricing. We soon learned that we had gotten so much more! They were so easy to work with and accommodating! They answered all of my questions and worked with me on my multiple menu changes. On the day of, the staff was very professional! The food was delicious! And there were 0 issues! We ended up doing passed hors d'oeuvres and a buffet style sit down dinner. Let me tell you... this one aspect of our wedding was the one my now husband worried about the most, because we had been to a wedding a month prior where the food was quite terrible, not to mention most weddings we had been to have had not so good food. Well guess what!? He was absolutely BLOWN AWAY! We LOVED the food and so did our guests! We got so many compliments! We would recommend them to anyone in the area. Thank you so much Bradford Catered Events!

Profile Picture Shannan, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Bradford was everything we were looking for in a caterer. From the passed hors d'oeuvres to the brunch stations with uniformed chefs to the bar staff to the beautiful and yummy wedding cake, Bradford really took care of us. Rex and Denise were so accommodating the entire planning process, the serving staff was on point and professional all day, and in the end, I got lots of compliments on our food! More specifically, everyone wanted to know if the chicken and waffles skewered with a pipette of syrup was my idea. After the third or fourth, I did start taking credit! Thank you, Bradford, for helping make our day so special! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Breakfast/Brunch, Cake, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Southern, Clean Up, Set Up, Nut Free, Vegetarian

We had a small wedding reception in our home and Bradford Catering was the only choice for us. They handled my daughter's wedding on a large scale to perfection last year, so we absolutely chose them again. The food was beautifully presented, and well prepared. Diane our server was wonderful. She anticipated our every need before we could even make a request. We had around 45 quests and everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the food and presentation. Bradford is the best. Thank so much.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Diane is AMAZING! She is so helpful, and can help you customize any of their options to fit you budget, style, and needs. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6215825, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern

Hired Bradford Catering for our wedding and definitely pleased with the results! They were very easy to work with and met with us ahead of time to help create our vision of menu! All our guests talked about how great the food was! The servers were very professional and well dressed. I though they were very well priced as well! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User6415254, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Diane with Bradford's Catered Events is so wonderful! We booked them a year before our wedding, and she was so helpful and patient as we figured out what we wanted. Food was one of our highest priorities for our wedding and Diane understood that. We created an initial menu, but later decided it didn't really reflect "us". She worked with the chef to allow us to create a custom menu with specific recipes and she offered thoughtful advice throughout the entire process. They also were able to work with us to provide meals for our vegetarian and vegan family members - no easy feat! She and all of the staff at Bradford's are absolute professionals and I would recommend them to anyone for any size event. Our guests raved to us about the appetizers when we walked in and continued to rave about the food throughout the night and afterwards. Everything was perfect, from the presentation to the taste. We had a seated, plated, 3-course meal, which they timed perfectly. The food was delicious. I was most shocked by our dessert table. We had left a few notes and our cake topper and when we saw it, we were both blown away. They did a beautiful job of arranging our pies, cupcakes, and wedding cake. It was exactly what we wanted - even though we didn't ask! I would highly recommend Bradford's - they can do any kind of food and are very transparent about their costs!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery

Bradford catering was wonderful from start to finish! From the first time we met all the way till the very end of the wedding everyone on staff was incredible! The food was beyond amazing! But my mother was concerned that pulled pork was not formal enough for a wedding, but after tasting the dinner, all her doubts fell away. I wanted my guests to love the food and that they did. They made sure that we, the couple had a perfect plate ready for each of us at the wedding and packed us a lovely box of dinner and dessert to take home!

Profile Picture Eva, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the few meetings before the wedding, to the thousands of emails from a type-A bride, to the big day, Bradford Catering was phenomenal! Best catering in Knoxville by far.

Profile Picture User5531556, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, American, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up

The food speaks for itself! For our wedding reception, they were the first caterer we had a tasting with, and we knew immediately we didn't need to even try others. Everything is made from scratch, and the extra effort and quality is evident. The staff is very professional, and the service was excellent. You cannot go wrong choosing Bradford!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Dessert, Stations, Tastings

If you are looking for the best caterer in town, give Bradford Catered Events a call! Rex Jones catered our wedding and the food was delicious and beautiful! Rex met with me multiple times to plan the menu. Rex was absolutely amazing! He is highly respected, very professional and extremely kind. I appreciated his great attention to detail. Bradford Catered Events willingly accommodated our guest's dietary limitations. Rex and his staff provided excellent service throughout our wedding reception. Even though we planned a buffet, the Bradford staff graciously served plates and served our older guests. Our guests are still raving about the food served at our wedding. Choosing your caterer is an important decision so choose Bradford Catered Events.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, French, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Fabulous! Fantastic! Incredible! Our daughter was married this weekend in Sevierville, and we are from Kentucky. We were thrilled with the professionalism of everyone involved. They were always available for questions during the planning process, and they had great suggestions along the way. The food at her reception was amazing! It tasted as though it is served in a five star restaurant! The wait staff was so courteous and professional. We served a plated meal of both chicken and beef, and both melted in your mouth, they were so tender! All of our guests commented on the beautiful presentation and delicious flavor! We also had Bradford provide her wedding cake. It was both beautiful and delicious! We are SO happy that we chose Bradford Catered Event for her wedding! Everything was perfect in every way!!!!

Profile Picture User7039183, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I feel like I can not say enough nice things about Bradford Catering, specifically Beverly! My Fiance and I attended their open house in Knoxville to try the food and we were blown away! The food was delicious, hot, and pleasing to the eye (plus their displays were seriously awesome!) We were worried about a vendor only having good food during the tasting, but then it going downhill during travel and set-up, this was not the case with Bradford, everything was EXCELLENT even traveling an hour plus to our venue! Beverly was amazing as well. She was quick to respond to all my emails and concerns. She consistently sent me updated invoices anytime we made a change and was extremely professional. The day of our wedding they took care of everything! Bar set up, cake cutting, food service, meal clean-up, and even wrapped up our food and cake to go! I am so extremely impressed by this company and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

Rex and Beverly at Bradford catering were wonderful to work with for our Memorial Day weekend wedding! We planned our wedding from afar, and they were very responsive to phone calls and emails. Beverly reworked our proposal several times when we made adjustments, and Rex worked with us to make a custom menu to fit our event. We had a selection of hors d'oeuvres that represented both our homes and where we met, and had a buffet of Southern comfort foods for dinner. Rex even came up with a recipe for pecan-crusted catfish that he fried on site! We also did our dessert through Bradford. We selected their banana pudding shooters, red velvet cupcakes, Jack Daniels cupcakes (vanilla cake, caramel icing, and a JD pipette - YUM!), and a strawberry cake with vanilla icing as our cutting cake since it was strawberry season. They used cupcake liners that we provided, and decorated the cake exactly as we wanted. They were so flexible, and all the food was SO delicious! A tip for when you go in for your tasting - go hungry. I went with my mom and my fiance, and we were all stuffed and still had leftovers. I can't recommend Bradford enough!

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: American, Southern, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Vegetarian

Bradford Catered Events is absolutely amazing! Bradford has an amazing team of courteous waiters and bar tenders! They took care of my wedding this past weekend with the most amazing spread of food, appetizers and drinks. I am still hearing raving reviews from our 260 guests about the buffet meal that was served! Our meal included a cesar salad, winter pot-roast, green beans, broccoli casserole & sweet potato biscuits. I would recommend them to anyone for any event! They are creative, professional, classy and serve food that you would die for! Bradford can do it all! I am also a event planner and have used Bradford Catered Events many times for business events! You really can't go wrong with Bradford Catered Events!

Profile Picture User5640321, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

BCE was phenomenal at our wedding. We received so many compliments and still keep getting them about the food, service, and especially the cake! He was great with our budget and we certainly enjoyed everything!

Profile Picture User5121453, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews