Bradford Catered Events Reviews

102 Reviews for Bradford Catered Events

• Lm

Larissa · Getting married on 09/24/2021

Amazing people

We had to cancel our wedding due to COVID-19 and Beverly was so kind and lovely, refunding us most of our deposit (regardless of our contract agreement) and cancelling the other payments. Her consideration and flexibility meant a lot to us in such a difficult time. You can trust that Bradford Catering will take great care of you!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kathleen S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Food

The food was absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with. I am from out of state and was a little scared since I never did a taste test, was definitely not disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2020

Excellent Food & Service!

My guests raved about the food, even our youngest critics! You know it was good when you end up with zero leftovers and ordered more than enough to feed your crowd!! The bacon wrapped green beans were a huge hit, personally I loved the mashed potatoes and pork!
    I cannot say enough about the servers, they were polite and very professional! I didn’t have to worry about a thing, they were very efficient and did a lovely job! Thank you Beverly and team!!!

Amanda

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/20/2020

So flexible

We ended up having to cancel most of our plan with them, but they made sure we got a refund and everything we were able to have was great. Mollianne was super to work with.

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Amy

Amy S. · Married on 12/28/2019

Delicious Food & Great Service!

Bradford helped make my reception perfect. The pot roast, chicken, steamed veggies, potatoes, bread rolls, and salad were spectacular! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how the pot roast melted in their mouths. We did a buffet style, since the venue did not have a kitchen at all. Despite that, the food was hot, perfectly cooked, and everyone loved it! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Katherine · Married on 11/09/2019

Delicious, professional, and great to work with!

Bradford was so wonderful to work with all the way from an initial quote, a tasting, and many changes we brought them throughout our wedding planning process. Beverly and her team were responsive, kind, and experts on the day of. The food was delicious and we actually got a lot of compliments. We also used their bartenders and got our wedding cake from them. Both were wonderful and we had people asking us to take cake home after! We were nervous about a buffet set up, but their team are rockstars and it was beautifully handled.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Great food, great service

Beverly and the Bradford catering staff were great! We did stations for our wedding and the food was very good. They were very patient with us, especially since we changed our menu a couple of times before the wedding. Not only did it taste great but the presentation was fabulous as well. Our guests were very happy with the food!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Amy

Amy A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Such nice staff and wonderful food!

Such nice staff and wonderful food!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding food i have ever had!

We planned our wedding from three states away, so we put a lot of research into vendors before picking someone. Bradford Events blew us away! The reviews we read were not kidding! The food is SO GOOD! We highly recommend the sweet potato roll (my mom hates sweet potato and even she loved them)! Everything we had was fantastic! In addition, they were so easy to work with and really worked hard to accommodate our needs regarding guests with sever allergy restrictions. We mainly worked with Mollianne and she went above and beyond! Even our photographers were excited when they found out who we hired as caterers and called them the "best in Knoxville." So true!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Abby · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Caterer in Knoxville!

Bradford has the reputation of being the best caterer in Knoxville - because it's true! I reached out to multiple catering companies to get quotes for my wedding, some of which didn't even respond. Bradford's staff immediately responded to my inquiries and set up meetings to go over what we would be looking for. They were helpful with all of our questions, giving recommendations for how we envisioned the day going, and the Bradford food is delicious! While we did a buffet, we had a few vegetarians we got plated entrees for - with no issue! We also ordered our cake through Bradford, which was excellent and convenient not needing to go through another vendor!

Day of the wedding, the Bradford employees were extremely polite to guests, dressed professionally, and extremely attentive! Before I even noticed my water glass was getting low, the Bradford staff was bringing me a refill.

We got many compliments on all of the food and the cake! Will definitely be using Bradford for events in the future!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Shawnee · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent food and service

Beverly was wonderful to communicate with and very responsive. I did not get to eat much food even though she had made me a huge plate with everything on it. Our guests commented on how delicious the food was!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bradford Catered Events's reply:

Thank you Shawnee! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy that you were pleased with our services! Wishing you the very best
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2018

Magical & lovely

An absolute JOY to work with! Beverly went above and beyond and her kind heart radiates in everything she does! My wedding was on a mountain top and she personally delivered my cake so that it wouldn’t get messed up and if it did, she would be there to fix it! The food is AMAZING - they are artists with food! All of our guests raved about how delicious everything was! They were beyond professional, on time, and executed everything flawlessly. I am honored to have had Bradford as a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Great food!

Great to work with and had amazing food!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Bradford catered my recent wedding, and they were such a pleasure to work with! The food was great, and they were really friendly and helpful as well. Also, they were really quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Anahita · Married on 06/09/2018

Diane with Bradford was so great to work with! The food was amazing and we got many compliments from guests!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kira · Married on 04/14/2018

We had Bradford cater our wedding and could not be happier with our decision! The food was incredible! The service was beyond our expectations from our first meeting with Diane to the clean up after the wedding! They went above and beyond numerous times to make sure our special day was the best it could be! For starters, they bought a certain type of dressing that my picky husband loves. We had our wedding at my aunt's house and the day after our wedding, she told us they cleaned up her kitchen so well that you couldn't even tell they were ever there! That in itself assured us we made the right pick! We would use them a thousand times over again if we could!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/28/2017

It goes without saying that Bradford is known as Knoxville's best caterer! Our wedding planner insisted we book Bradford as our caterer and I am so glad we did. The team at Bradford were amazing to work with- they are we booked their services for our buffet and cake. The company mashed potatoes were such a hit- one guest mentioned them in her instagram post from that night- "Best mashed potatoes my mouth has ever received." The cake was such a hit as well- I had guests walking up to me complimenting my dress and also the cake- ha!

Thank you, Bradford for making our night so memorable and leaving guests with memories of tasty food and full bellies!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Joanne · Married on 10/15/2017

Bradford catered my husband's 75th birthday party. We were impressed at the ease of working with Diane Hayes to select the menu and to coordinate the party. Excellent food, presentation and service. My guests all commented on the food and service. I would recommend Bradford to others and I will use them again.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Bradford Catering is THE BEST! Not only was the food for my wedding delicious, but the whole planning process was easy and enjoyable. Diane and the rest of the team were incredibly kind and easy to work with. Diane was knowledgeable, professional, and made sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Beth · Married on 09/10/2017

Our wedding reception food was delicious! Everyone at Bradford was easy to work with and super friendly. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jordyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I wouldn't have chosen anyone other than Bradford to cater my wedding. The food is absolutely incredible and the staff are wonderful to work with. They knew my husband and I didn't have time to eat much at our wedding so they boxed up food for us to take with us when we left! Diane is wonderful to work with, we are so happy we chose Bradford!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Bradford and Rex were so easy to work with and we got so many compliments on our food. I would highly recommend them for delicious food, excellent service, and friendly people. They made our wedding cake too and it was delicious!

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Bradford Catered Events recently catered my wedding on July 7, 2017 and I must say that they did a PHENOMENAL job! I searched for months for a caterer that could provide the quality of food and service that I was dreaming of for my wedding and they absolutely blew my expectations away! Beverly was extremely helpful from the start and helped accommodate the menu to our liking. And Bradford's pricing was so reasonable! At the wedding, everyone kept talking about the food and how great it was! Their service was absolutely spectacular! I was beyond impressed with the professionalism of the staff and how they were on top of everything! We had plenty of leftovers from the wedding and enjoyed eating those leftovers on our honeymoon and they were still SO DELICIOUS! Thank you Bradford for your hard work and dedication to your clients and for making our special day a dream come true!

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow. You guys, there is NO ONE better than Bradford Catering. My whole family was so impressed with the food and the professionalism of the staff. We also ordered our wedding cakes through them, and they were so moist and delicious. Diane worked with me for an entire year and helped me plan out the perfect buffet-style dinner for 140 people. Thank you so much, Bradford Catering! People are STILL talking about the delicious food.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Shannan · Married on 05/20/2017

Bradford Catered Events is a must!
    We chose Bradford for our wedding day from the start because of their vast menu options and reasonable pricing. We soon learned that we had gotten so much more! They were so easy to work with and accommodating! They answered all of my questions and worked with me on my multiple menu changes. On the day of, the staff was very professional! The food was delicious! And there were 0 issues! We ended up doing passed hors d'oeuvres and a buffet style sit down dinner. Let me tell you... this one aspect of our wedding was the one my now husband worried about the most, because we had been to a wedding a month prior where the food was quite terrible, not to mention most weddings we had been to have had not so good food. Well guess what!? He was absolutely BLOWN AWAY! We LOVED the food and so did our guests! We got so many compliments! We would recommend them to anyone in the area. Thank you so much Bradford Catered Events!

Sent on 05/31/2017