Brad Ryan Photography Reviews

58 | Milwaukee, WI

58 Reviews for Brad Ryan Photography

Dermot Ryan · Married on 08/18/2018

Brad is awesome

Brad Ryan Photography is definitely the way to go. First and foremost, you can relax and enjoy your day while Brad moves things along after the ceremony. Brad did his homework finding out where we were going to be on the morning of the wedding, asking the necessary questions to ensure you capture those special moments and friends and family you value dearly. Brads experience shows as he gave us advice here and there about how to move people along after family photos. He makes great use of light, working in the moment and you can really see he knows what he’s doing when you look at the photos. After their prompt arrival you can relive the memories and find each photo is more impressive than the last. All of our friends and family were very impressed and found Brad to be a polite professional gentleman. We were very pleased and grateful to have him as part of our big day. I even saw him take his camera back out as he was leaving the venue when he saw some photo opportunities he knew we would appreciate. We highly recommend Brad based on the artistic finished product, his professional attitude and his people skills.

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Brad has such an eye for capturing the perfect moments of the big day. He has a friendly laid back personality that was calming and reassuring. With Brad's talents, you will not be disappointed!

Allison Demuro · Married on 07/28/2018

Priceless Photography!

What can I say? Brad was simply an AMAZING addition to our wedding day! Not only did he take beautiful pictures, he made everyone in the wedding party and family feel relaxed. He even brought a case of Whiteclaw on the party bus for our wedding party. Since pictures can take a few hours, it was so nice to have someone that was genuinely fun to hang out with. From the moment we hired Brad until meeting up with him to get our pictures, he was always easy to get a hold of and communicate with. I highly recommend Brad for any occasion!

Emily · Married on 07/27/2018

There are many wonderful things to be said about Brad Ryan Photography. Brad communicates promptly & efficiently, which is especially helpful as you work with multiple vendors when planning a wedding.

During the wedding, Brad was professional, friendly, and accommodating. It is obvious that Brad is passionate about his work, as he always had a smile on his face. Additionally, Brad captures candid and natural photos. We were so impressed with his skill to blend in—he took beautiful and fun photos that we didn’t even realize he was taking! He truly captured incredible photos.

After the wedding, Brad worked tirelessly on our photos. We received our photos five days after our wedding-amazing and unheard of! It is evident that when you are a client of Brad, you are his priority. My husband and I enjoyed viewing our photos, which we were able to do while on our honeymoon because of Brad’s hard work.

It was an honor having Brad at our wedding. We highly recommend hiring him as your photographer. My husband and I are forever thankful for our beautiful wedding photos, and look forward to reliving our big day through the photos Brad captured.

Joe · Married on 12/02/2017

Brad is an incredibly talented photographer! I couldn't recommend him enough. We receive so many compliments on all of our pics, seriously from everyone who sees them, and he made the day even more perfect by being such a pleasure to work with.

He got to know us ahead of time, and then recommended some cool spots that spoke to our individual style (which we didn't even know existed). The way he plays with light in the pictures is just awesome, and he seriously brought out so much of our love in every shot. We couldn't be happier with all of our pics, and it was such a great experience!

Kristy · Married on 11/04/2017

Brad was an amazing photographer! What I loved was how he did not make a big production of everything - it was very laid back yet somehow he was everywhere getting amazing photos. We have been getting so many compliments on our photos. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

rebecca · Married on 08/28/2017

If you're looking for a photographer that will capture the most important moments in your life, this is your guy! Brad was professional, kind and so easy to work with. He did everything we asked and more! I didn't expect him to be so helpful the day of my wedding, too. When we saw our photos, we couldn't stop smiling! I feel lucky that we found him and have no regrets!!

Amy · Married on 08/25/2017

It took a long time for us to decide on a photographer. I had a very particular idea of how I wanted our photos to look and wanted to find someone with the same style. Brad Ryan Photography blew us away.

Brad took amazing engagement photos and turned them around so quickly. I knew we made the right decision but those photos solidified that. When it came to our wedding day, he was an absolute dream to work with. He was great herding all the girls for pictures and getting the unruly groomsman to behave long enough to take some outstanding pictures. We had a tight timeline for my husband and I to take our own photos but Brad made it happen and we are so happy with the results.

I cannot say enough about Brad and the artistic talent he has as a photographer. I would recommend him to anyone looking to capture the perfect moments of their day.

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

Brad was all we could have wanted in a photographer and more! He went above and beyond capturing our day--we are in love with all of our photos! We had so much fun working with Brad for both engagement photos and the day of our wedding! We also received compliments from family and friends, including the wedding party, regarding how much fun he was as well as how well he did with our photos! Thanks so much, Brad! We would recommend him 110%!

Jillian · Married on 08/05/2017

Brad is an amazing photographer and also just a genuinely great guy. From the first time we met him he was really easy to talk to and has been a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was perfectly captured by Brad, and our happiness was exuded in each and every picture that he took. He really takes the time to think about the pictures he's taking, and did a great job of allowing us to truly enjoy the day with our friends and family. Our photos turned out even better than we could've imagined, and will be wonderful memories that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Brad!

Mahrukh · Married on 07/30/2017

I got extremely lucky to find Brad for my wedding photography. My husband and I are Pakistani and our wedding was a very traditional Pakistani one. We both live in different states (my husband in NY and I in DC) and we decided on getting married in Milwaukee since some of my husbands family lives there. We had absolutely no idea who to look for there and what to expect. Our original plan had been to get married back home in pakistan but we couldn't make that happen due to various issues. Anyway a random google search lead me to Brad and I can't be thankful enough for that. Brad did an amazing job with the pictures. He had only ever done one Pakistani wedding before us which was very different from ours and that made me a little nervous but once the pictures came out I truly felt that he did a better job than any Pakistani photographer could have done. He was extremely dedicated and we could tell that he loves doing his job with all his enthusiasm and energy on the day of the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for someone to capture their special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

Brad was a dream to work with! We aren't from the Milwaukee area and from the first time we met Brad prior to engagement photos, he was nothing short of awesome. He had great location suggestions for our engagement pictures that matched our vision perfectly. Leading up to our wedding day, he was great with communication and provided helpful feedback in my wedding day timeline to best accommodate everyone. My husband and I loved being able to relive our wedding day through his eyes. We've received endless compliments on our photos. We joked that he was "babysitting the sunset" so that we could get optimal photos throughout the night. He really knew the third ward well and used the brick to his advantage. I cannot recommend Brad enough to help capture the moments throughout your wedding day!

Liz · Married on 07/28/2016

Brad was beyond amazing. My husband and I aren't normally comfortable in front of the camera, but Brad kept it comfortable and captured the most amazing pictures. We did things a little different with our reception the day after our small ceremony and it was easy to coordinate everything with Brad.

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2016

Brad is exactly the kind of photographer you want on your wedding day. Incredibly artistic & awesome attention to detail. Makes you feel very comfortable and natural. Always there to capture the moment, but super subtle about it: got so many amazing shots at the ceremony and reception that I didn’t even realize he was taking. And, photos were ready within 2 weeks! We are 110% satisfied with Brad, would highly recommend.

Allison · Married on 03/13/2016

Brad is an amazing photographer to work with who perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day! I Not to mention that he is just a really fun guy! I can not believe how his pictures truly froze time from this incredible moment in our lives. That is something we will be forever grateful for. Each detail from the wedding day and the personality of each guest came through in the photographs. I will be raving about his work for years and years to come. Brad is worth every single penny!!

Rachel · Married on 11/27/2015

I never dreamed I would have wedding photos this beautiful! I'm so glad we chose Brad for our big day! If you're looking for a photographer who is friendly, experienced, and does great work, Brad is the photographer for you. From the beginning to the end of our day he was so fun and easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable taking photos.
    Our wedding was November 27, 2015 and it was cold! Brad moved quickly and professionally for our outdoor photos and was understanding when us girls had to run inside to warm up! The moments he captured when the snow was falling are truly breathtaking!
    The quality of our photos are great and I love that you can favorite and order photos right from Brad’s website! As if capturing the beauty of the best day of our lives was not enough, Brad worked day and night to get us our photos so quickly that we were able to give family photos as Christmas gifts!
    I cannot recommend Brad enough! Every bride deserves to have beautiful photos she will cherish for a lifetime!

We are so happy we trusted Brad to capture our special day for us! We LOVE all of our wedding pictures! Brad was so easy to work with and went out of his way to get us the perfect shots. Thanks so much Brad!

Brad was wonderful to work with. He was so nice and laid back & we both felt very comfortable with him around. His photos were AMAZING. We are beyond happy with what we received - he captured so many great moments. He listened to what we wanted & also had creative ideas of his own that ended up being some of our favorite pictures. We got nothing but compliments from everyone on the quality of the photographs. If you are looking for a photographer to go above & beyond and not just give you the standard shots - I would HIGHLY recommend Brad. I would work with him again in a heartbeat.

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

Brad was our photographer for our wedding in September and he did a phenomenal job! He was so fun to work with and was very prompt with answering any questions we had in a prompt matter. He gave us full rights to the pictures (which can be hard to find these days) and we had SO MANY to choose from! We have received so many compliments on our pictures! Brad has a creative eye to capture all those unforgettable and detailed moments of your day and in such a professional matter! Also, some of the pictures he edited the lighting, and they were just stunning! We highly recommend brad for any photography needs!

Marti · Married on 09/11/2015

Brad was an outstanding photographer, I couldn't have asked for more. Not only was he fun and professional at our wedding, but he got our pictures back to us the next week and was able to make any slight edits I needed. I would recommend his photography services to any couple for their wedding day.

Lacey · Married on 08/29/2015

Brad was amazing! From the time that we contacted him until we got the final product he was professional and accommodating. I was a little hesitant at first because of his price (although I really had no idea what to expect in terms of wedding photography pricing to begin with), but it was worth every penny and then some. The day of the wedding he was super friendly and you could really tell he was passionate and enjoyed his work. I was also impressed with how much patience he had with our crazy and sometimes difficult to corral wedding party and family. We talked to a lot of people afterward who also talked about how fun and professional he was. He took so many pictures, it seemed like everywhere I looked he was close by capturing another awesome moment. When we got the photos it was amazing how much he captured every moment and the emotion throughout the whole day, not to mention how quickly he got them to us. The photos we posed for were beautiful! I remember taking some of them and thinking “this feels awfully awkward or cheesy,” but they ended up turning out really cute, so he obviously knows what he’s doing. He also put a great artistic touch to many of the pictures, my favorite were ones he used cool back lighting. The access to all the pictures was great too. Like I said, there were tons of photos, I didn’t count, but there has to be close to 800, and we can see, download, and buy all of them on an online photo gallery. Friends and family can access it too with a password. He also sent us a really nice thumb drive (wooden with our names and wedding date carved into it) with all the photos and the release form so we can have them printed. So, needless to say we had a wonderful experience and would recommend Brad Ryan to everyone!

Julie · Married on 08/08/2015

My now husband and I simply cannot say enough good things about Brad! He is, in a word, AMAZING! The wedding day is as busy a day as two people can have, and having Brad with us from start to finish to capture all of the moments we were unable to see in person, as well as all of the big moments of the day was such a blessing! He is professional, fun, and his eye for getting the perfect shot is truly unparalleled. He was the first person we thought of when we wanted to get family photos taken, and he will soon be capturing the celebration of our nephew's first birthday. For your wedding day, or any day you want to remember forever through photos, Brad is the man! You will NOT be disappointed!

We absolutely LOVED having Brad as our photographer! Since we are not from the Milwaukee area we asked friends for referrals and this is how we found Brad. When we looked through his online portfolio we were immediately impressed with his work. We met him for a coffee and he was soft spoken, down to earth and easy to talk to. I was honestly a bit nervous because he was so quiet (I knew our wedding party was kind of crazy and I wanted to make sure they were kept in line for pictures) but after looking at his pictures more and talking to the friend who referred him, I could trust that he would make sure things ran smoothly on our wedding day. We met Brad a few months before the wedding for a practice session to get to know him more and just knew afterwards that we had made the right choice! My fiancé and I had never had professional pictures taken before and were both a bit goofy so I thought all the pictures would turn out with one/both of us laughing. I was wrong, the pictures were amazing and I was even more confident about our wedding day. We told Brad that we wanted to do pictures quickly after the wedding in hopes of spending more time with our guests at cocktail hour since many of them were from out of town or even the country. I was nervous that we would miss a special photo since we wanted things to move so quickly but we were able to take pictures in the church and around Milwaukee (during crazy Summerfest traffic) and make it back for the entire cocktail hour...and our pictures turned out INCREDIBLE! We still have people telling us how beautiful our pictures are and they wish they had a photographer like ours; my sister even tried to use him but he was booked. I have yet to make a few bigger pictures because I just can't choose which are my favorites. Brad had great communication throughout the planning process, was so quick with the return of the pictures and captured the special "candid" moments for us to truly relive the best day ever!

Lyn · Married on 05/16/2015

Multiple friends and family have commented non-stop about how phenomenal our wedding photos were, truly celebrity quality. I even have single friends on the East Coast that tell me they want Brad to do their wedding photography - that's some planning way ahead!! Brad is so wonderful to work with and has surrounded himself with a team of very talented people. I could tell that Brad really cared to capture the real 'us' in every moment. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and the entire experience of working with Brad. With Brad and his team, you get WAY more than you pay for, very high quality photos and a great team.