18 Reviews for Bowman Films Co.

Ceremony (5)
Documentary (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
18 Bowman Films Co. Reviews

I don’t even know where to begin. Nicole and her husband are two of the nicest people we have ever met. They are so flexible and easy going, and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our wedding day and video was incredible. I am so type A, and picky about details, and Bowman films delivered a video that I couldn’t have even dreamed of. They put so much love into their work, and you can 100% tell. I would’ve paid triple what we paid to have this quality of video. They will forever be in our lives and our hearts. Our children will know how special our day was because of them. Thank you thank you thank you for capturing our love so perfectly. Our hearts are so grateful.

Profile Picture Skye, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was so incredibly happy with bowman films. Nicole was so patient with everyone and made everyone feel very comfortable and gave us such fun ideas. I also loved how she was so willing to work with my photographer- she gave the photographer a lot of great ideas that I loved. I would highly recommend them to everyone, they were truly amazing! I can't wait to see the final video from my wedding, i know it will be great!

Profile Picture Kiana, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

WORTH EVERY PENNY. My husband and I were paying for the majority of the wedding ourselves, so we had a very strict budget. I had seen Bowman Films all over Instagram and I was drawn to the style and cinematic feel. I had reached out to Nicole a good 6+ months requesting more info. Unfortunately, at the time, we had put a lot of money into an expensive photographer and decided we would forgo having a videographer. 1 month before the wedding I watched my friend's video of her wedding in Utah with a different videographer and I caved... I had to find someone! I reached out to Nicole and we somehow got lucky, because she was thankfully still available for our March wedding. First off, her and her husband are the CUTEST. They both were uber friendly and comfortable to be around. We hired them to video our entire day, from getting ready at the hotel to the grand exit and I'm so happy we deiced to pay a little extra to have them there from start to finish. Her overall prices are very fair for what you get and I like that you can add on extra hours if needed. We received our wedding video about 6 weeks after our wedding, but it was definitely worth the wait. It was something to look forward to. Our video ended up being 18 minutes in length, and it is perfection. From the sound quality, to the background music, and just the overall presence... It was everything we ever wanted and we can't thank Nicole and her husband enough. We love it!! I am so happy we decided to hire Bowman Films Co. last minute!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I didn’t plan on having a videographer until a little bit later in wedding planning. I love working with vendors who are referred by other vendors. My photographer recommended Bowman Films Co. so I did some research and loved the work. My wedding day was the first day meeting in person and I couldn’t of asked for a better experience. Loved the final product and I even asked for a change for my 1 min video and I was send another one so quickly !!! I would recommend Bowman Films Co. 10/10

Profile Picture Simonia, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Bowman Films! They are a husband and wife team and so professional, fun and personable! They captured our day beautifully and we love that we now have the video to re-watch of the most amazing day of our entire lives! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Stacey , 11/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Choosing Bowman Films Co. was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding! I was extremely picky when it came to the style and look of the wedding film, and they met all of my expectations! I feel that compared to other companies that provide the same service, their quality of work just stands out so much more. I have seen countless wedding films over the years, and I truly believe that Nicole and Trace are the best. The way they were able to perfectly capture the love, emotion, and happiness of our wedding day still blows me away. I always knew I would make room in the wedding budget for videography, but I cannot even put into words how important the wedding video is. Although the day is always perfect and unforgettable, days later you forget so many of the details, which is why having it all on video is so amazing! There is no exaggeration in saying that you will watch your wedding video again and again for months and your investment will be so worth it! Thank you Nicole and Trace for being so amazing throughout the process and for providing us with a video we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring Nicole and Bowman Films Co. was the best choice. Watching her films it is easy to see her style of videography differs from a lot of others out there! Her style is unique and beautiful and I truly never came across anything like it as I searched while planning our wedding from Chicago! During the wedding planning process videography may be the one thing you think you can skip on to save money (we originally thought that before finding Bowman Films and looking at her work) however I truly recommend you don't and that you choose Nicole! She is professional, prompt kind and a true artist. Thank you Nicole for capturing our special day on film. You are amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/12/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic

She made my day into the most special video ill ever watch. No one knew she was at the wedding, she blended in and caught so much candid footage, and who doesn't love candid footage right?! Her prices are very reasonable and she has many packages and different options for you. She brought a second shooter with her to my reception and because of that every crucial moment was captured. She asked me what I wanted my video to be like, and delivered more than i thought was possible. overall I would get married again so I could have her make another adorable video for me. Thanks for everything BOWMAN FILMS! :)

Profile Picture Logan, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Documentary, Ceremony, Reception

Nicole is awesome she captured all of the love and happier was of our big day. Her and her husband were so sweet and she responds and makes you feel comfortable and they are really the best. I haven't seen better wedding videos by anyone. I would recommend everyone to have a bowman films video. She will not disappoint ! She even sends you three copies of your video and the link to your video, she was also kind enough to to send me a small clip of my video to post on insta and I think that was above and beyond and I really appreciate it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so glad we chose Bowman Films to capture our special day!! Our film was absolutely breath taking! Nicole is truly talented at what she does! We are so blessed to have our film for the rest of our life to remember our special day!! Thank you Nicole! ??

Profile Picture Tiana, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My now husband and I used this videography couple for our bridal video & our wedding day video. They absolutely captured them perfectly. We have gone back and watched them over and over again because they are so perfect. We love Bowman Films Co. They are so sweet, and SO easy to work with. They have such a talent & love for what they do, we love how it all turned out!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nicole and Trace are amazing. They got so much video of every little detail that we want to remember from our special day. They knew exactly how to pose us for bridals and got such amazing lighting!!! We are so in love with out video and watch it over and over again. They got lots of family and friends, and couples. We love seeing everyone who was there, and not JUST us in the whole film. They captured other lovers kissing, which just added to all the romance! Would recommend to ANYONE & EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Nataie, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bowman Films co is AMAZING at what they do!! Went above and beyond what we we could have ever imagined!! They far exceeded our expectations, I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding video. It Brings me tears every time I watch it!  We are honored to have had them be apart of our day!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nicole is simply amazing. She is so good at capturing the right moments and then spending hours upon hours of compiling them into a beautiful piece of art. It's simply breathtaking to watch the final product. Her films are so enjoyable to watch even if I don't know the couple. Her music choices are also amazing. Music makes a huge difference in a film and she always has the best choice for each moment that takes your breath away. She is also very responsible and dependable. You don't have to worry about her following through with that she says she will do. She is so easy going and makes you feel comfortable, which is so important with videography. Not everyone has the gift to be able to It's a natural gidt that she has practiced and perfected. I would recommend her to any and all brides.

Profile Picture User6533592, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I absolutely loved working with Nicole! She was professional, responsible, and made me something I will treasure for ever. She is so kind and her work is the highest quality. I am so grateful I chose her! She made us feel so comfortable and I am in love with the wedding video she made for me!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I'm so glad I used Nicole to capture my big day. She was so nice and fun and made us feel super comfortable. She went way above my expectations and I couldn't be more happy with the way my video turned out.

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I believe my wedding film was one of the first few that Nicole shot. Had I not known that I would have thought she had been doing this for years and years since the video turned out so Amazing! It is a treasure I will keep forever and watch over and over as it allows me to relive my special day. Nicole is so sweet and good at what she does! She is super fast too. I was amazed at the turn time! I wish I could get married again just to have her make another video for me!

Profile Picture Sierra, 10/23/15, 1 Review