Bowen Jewelry Company Reviews

11 Reviews for Bowen Jewelry Company

• Jill

Jill Williamson · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful jewelry

They did a great job with our wedding bands and my engagement ring!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Ginny

Ginny Sperrazza · Married on 07/06/2019

Customers for life

My husband got my engagement ring at Bowen and had a great experience! They were able to use the diamond he brought in and then worked with him to customize the setting he chose! They created sketches based on his ideas and designed the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen! We ordered our wedding bands through them, as well. My husband brought them pictures of rings he liked and they created his wedding band from scratch. The design they came up with is perfect and exactly what he wanted! On top of all this, they are personable and professional. We love stopping in for cleanings and inspections, browsing the jewelry, and talking with Jared! The quality of our jewelry is incredible. This company is dedicated to customers and their expertise is apparent in everything they do. I now bring all of my jewelry here for cleanings and inspections. We highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Avonlea · Married on 08/10/2018

My fiancé found the perfect ring with help from Bowen’s consultants. My diamond is literally flawless, and he got to custom create my band!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Bowen's worked extensively to find us the best diamond possible for our budget. We got a diamond bigger and more beautiful than we ever thought we could afford. Mr. Bowen worked with us to custom design and make the mounting that was way more fabulous than we could have ever imagined. Then they worked with us on a payment plan that we could afford. Our ring is the most beautiful ring I've even seen. Everyone that sees it loves it, especially me!

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 12/10/2011

Just excellent. Super professional and great staff!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Sara · Married on 06/03/2011

We actually designed our wedding rings and my engagement ring, and Bowen created the jewelry based off of our sketches. They are amazing. If you want something TRUELY unique and at the price you SHOULD pay, go to bowen.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Leslie · Married on 05/01/2010

I have been buying my "important" jewelry from Bowen's for years. They are a family owned business and it shows. They were very helpful in helping us stay in budget while finding exactly what we wanted. There were even able to make my wedding band from scratch so that it would match my engagement ring perfectly. Surprisingly, it is not that expensive to have a ring made. They were also kind enough to engrave my rings the day before the wedding at no charge. We live out of town, so it was hard to get the rings there any earlier. I will continue to shop at Bowens and would recommend them to anyone that wants quality jewelry at an affordable price that actually looks like a million bucks.

Sent on 05/20/2010
  • mandmglass

Mike · Married on 03/06/2010

We used Bowens when I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring as well as our wedding rings. They're a smaller, family owned chain in the area, but they don't let that deter them from being professional and all around wonderful. Their prices were fair, the quality is wonderful and their dedication to customer service sets the standard on how I view the industry. They offered us free cleanings, free engraving, free resizing FOR LIFE. And they offered this to us without any form of coercion at all. If we ever need any more jewelry in our lives, it'll be from Bowens.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Angie · Married on 11/10/2007

Incredibly professional staff that goes out of their way to help you get what you want.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Jaime · Married on 06/02/2007

Very personalized, professional, and personal! LOVE THEM!

Sent on 01/23/2008

Jill · Married on 06/07/2008

3.0

Bowen has been around for a long time and are great at customer service. I marked them down because when we took our rings in to be sized and engraved, they engraved the wrong ring! Luckily, they were able to get it fixed in time for the wedding (at no other cost) and were apologetic about it. Other than that, they do great work and a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/03/2008