Bow Tie Photo & Video Reviews

86 Reviews for Bow Tie Photo & Video

• Lexus

Lexus T. · Married on 01/16/2021

Zack or nothing!

Photography for your wedding is probably the most important thing to capture your one big day! Zack definitely did not disappoint. Not only is he amazing at what he does but he also is just a cool guy to hang around. He made sure to capture every moment possible and guided us through what pictures to take. I’m so glad we had him to capture our special day! I’m most excited about using him for future events and big moments in our lives!

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Vivian Ballweber

Vivi’s · Married on 12/19/2020

Zack is amazing!

Zack is truly the best! We feel he perfectly captured our wedding day in its genuine and candid nature, as well as captured the spirit of our relationship is the most wholesome and beautiful way possible. We are also so impressed with the portraits he got of us because my husband and I both get pretty nervous in front of a camera and his easy-going personality made it so easy for us!!
    We are very happy with our videos and pictures! Highly recommend BTP&V!!!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Alyssa C. · Married on 12/04/2020

BEST photographer/videographer!

Zack and his team are the best!!! We love our engagement and wedding photos and REALLY love our highlight video and have already watched it countless times. We are so thankful for the Bowtie photo team capturing our day in such a beautiful way! We also can't thank them enough for being so flexible with us having to postpone our date twice due to COVID. He got our videos/photos back to us so quickly after our event! We would highly recommend Bowtie Photo & Video to others!

Sent on 03/28/2021

Brianna G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!

Zach and his team were so awesome to work with! From engagement pictures, to the big day, I couldn't have asked for anything better! Our pictures and video turned out perfect and I'm so happy that we'll be able to look back on our wedding day and remember how amazing it truly was! Picking them for photos/video was the best wedding choice I made!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Megan K. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing videographers!

If you are debating getting a wedding videographer, I promise you won't regret it. Zack and team were SO amazing and I cannot stop watching my wedding videos to relive the perfect day. Zack worked with our budget to provide a custom package and went above and beyond to be accommodating to our changing COVID-wedding plans. The video edits were beautiful and really capture the emotions of the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Aly L. · Married on 12/28/2019

So amazing!

Zach is amazing! Him and his whole team did an incredible job at my wedding! They were professional and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. We are soooooo happy Bow Tie did our photography and videography. Zach also did our engagement photos and they came out amazing. Highly highly recommend him
    For your photographer/videographer!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Aly · Married on 12/28/2019

In love with our pictures and video

Zach, thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! We cannot thank you enough for our amazing pictures and video! We are seriously in awe of how beautiful you made our day look! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, you were reliable and quick to respond. You made my husband and I feel comfortable and captured the perfect candid moments❤️ We cannot thank you enough, we will cherish these pictures forever!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle M. · Married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful Photos and Videos to Last a Lifetime

We could not be more happy that we chose Bow Tie for our photography and videography. From the start, Zack and his team were professional, helpful, and open-minded to anything we envisioned for our special day. They captured every moment beautifully and we will cherish these memories forever. Thank you for everything Bow Tie, you all are the absolute best!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny W. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best wedding photographer!

Zach is amazing. He was so easy to work with and super flexible. We had a surprise elopement with very little notice, and he was very flexible with our timeline. He had amazing ideas for photographs and gave perfect direction, which resulted in awesome photos. I loved working with him, and I seriously would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Sarah S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional, Stress-Free & Genuine!

We booked Zack for our destination beach wedding in the St. Augustine area. We did our research.. we wanted a photographer that was from the area - understood tides, timing, lighting and the landscape. Zack knew all of that and more!

From our initial phone call, he immediately had suggestions for unique photo locations aside from just the beach, gave his honest opinion on a second photographer and was super helpful in putting together the day's timeline.

On our wedding day, he made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and gave great directions in how to pose making both portraits and candid photos look so flawless. I am so glad we chose Zack to capture our day and highly recommend if you're looking for a stress-free photographer that will only make your day easier!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Bine T. · Married on 08/16/2019

Highly recommended!

We hired Zack for our very small wedding on August 16th, and we are so glad we did. He did an excellent job with our pictures and had great locations picked out on where to take pictures at. Zack sent us our edited pictures only a couple of days after we got married and they're absolutely stunning. Through the couple hours taking pictures, Zack made us feel very comfortable, and he was very professional and is obviously super talented. You can promptly tell he knew what he was doing. I can definitely recommend him and would choose him as our photographer any time again.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Sav

Sav A. · Married on 08/02/2019

They captured our day PERFECTLY!

After talking to all my girlfriends and hearing about their stories of their photographer/videographers I can say 100% that Bow Tie Photo & Video is the best out there. I planned my wedding from out of state and he was so helpful, from recommending our D.J to helping me with my wedding timeline, he was amazing! Also, being in front of a camera was never my favorite thing but Zack made the experience so fun and I LOVE how our same day edit video turned out!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Eric · Married on 07/13/2019

Everything I’d hoped for in an engagement session and more! We had so much fun with Zack in Palm Coast and St. Augustine and he made everything effortless on my part. I was so impressed with how he used the sun peeking through the trees to create perfect lighting and was able to efficiently switch from stunning portraits in the park to artistic shots that captured us in the sun and shadows of a gorgeous building in town. I have a fiancé who typically makes a funny face when I try to take his picture, and Zack made him look like a model (it’s magic!). As someone who has never really been professionally photographed before, I appreciated the skill with which Zack directed us to make our ‘poses’ look natural and beautiful. If I had it all to do again, I’d do it exactly the same. Zack was professional, took the most AMAZING photos, and had us laughing all morning!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Creative, Fun, Professional...THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Zack was everything that we could have hoped for and more. We met Zack when we did our engagement photos in St. Augustine. We clicked with him so well – he made us feel really comfortable and most importantly he made it fun! We decided that we had to get him as our wedding photographer. I mean look at his work, how can you not? Zack and Tyler were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day – they kept the wedding party on schedule and made it super fun! Zack is super laid back and easy going, prepared, professional, and extremely talented. Prior to the wedding, Zack was very responsive and receptive to what I was looking for. He also provided great suggestions. Their creativity and expertise has provided us with a variety of beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. Our photos are seriously stunning! We were so excited when we got our wedding photos back. We were just blown away with all of the beautiful formally posed photos and candid moments that Zack and Tyler had captured. We can’t be happier with our decision and we truly cannot thank him enough for how special he made our day. We highly recommend Zack for any event or milestone that you want captured – his photos speak for themselves! THANK YOU Bow Tie Photo, for being the perfect choice for our wedding day! -The Jenista’s

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

Zack and his crew did such an amazing job on our wedding photography and video! They were so professional yet a blast to work with! Zack has such an artistic touch that I was looking for in a photographer! He went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any photography needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Q. · Married on 04/14/2019

Highly Recommended!!

Incredible work. Zack specifically work on our video. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience and overall video! They were super flexible, timely and knowledgeable. They worked closely with our photographers to ensure that everything was set up correctly and ensured that no time was wasted. We even went on a detour to the beach for a quick photo shoot. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Stunning Wedding Day Photos

There's a lot of deliberation that comes with selecting a wedding day photographer. I spent way too much time trying to narrow down my options, especially since I was an out-of-town bride and couldn't meet with vendors in person. If you're in this boat, let me make it easy for you, quit searching and book with Bow Tie Photo and Video!

We are so blessed to have found Bow Tie Photo and could not be happier with the photos that Zack provided us with, both for our wedding day shoot and our engagement shoot as well. Zack and his team are exceptionally talented. They took beautiful, creative shots that my now-husband and I will be able to enjoy for years to come! Zack and his team work incredibly well together - they keep things fun and lighthearted and they make you feel at ease! They are flexible and adapt to your needs. I mean, we were actually able to take a drone shot of all 180 guests (something that our venue coordinator thought couldn't be done). You can tell just by talking to them that they are passionate about photo and video, and that they are fully committed to making your photos and videos everything you want them to be. Our photography and videography package ended up being 11 hours long - Zack actually added on 30 extra minutes just so that we would have more time to take getting ready shots. This was very kind and thoughtful of him to do, and we sincerely appreciated that he went above and beyond for us. Thank you, Bow Tie Photo and Video, for making our wedding day such a success!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica L. · Married on 03/29/2019

Awesome people, photographers, and videographers!

Excellent work from our engagement photos to wedding photos and to our amazing highlight video. Zach, Tyler, and Zane were all so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. They were very skilled and professional but also very easy to get along with and made everything lots of fun. I really appreciated the attention to detail before filming of what to expect that day from where they would be positioned while I was walking down the aisle to planning ahead and asking for a list of photos I wanted to get with groups of family members for our formals. Their creative touch and expertise has provided us with a beautiful variety of photos and video footage that we will treasure for years to come. We will definitely be working with Bow Tie Photo again in the future for maternity shoots and family photos!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • DR.Jamilla

Dr.jamilla A. · Married on 03/15/2019

Dr. Jamilla-ann Bethune

Outstanding INNOVATION and commitment to excellence.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kaytie

Kaytie · Married on 02/16/2019

Blown away!!

We were blown away by Zach and Bow Tie Photography. From the moment I emailed him to inquire about him shooting our wedding he made everything so easy. He was a fast responder through our entire time from booking until our wedding day was over which I really appreciated as a bride. On our wedding day he made everything feel so smooth. He was there with us all day so it was a plus that he was fun to hang out with. He was so great at guiding us in poses and finding the best shot. We are OBSESSED with our wedding photos. He captured every moment we had on our shot list plus so many more. Zach was so calm and prepared so that we never felt pressured or panicked, even though we were running behind schedule some of the day. I would recommend Bow Tie Photography to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Emily G. · Married on 02/03/2019

Absolutely stunning photos and video!!

Zack and his team were fantastic! Our pictures turned out beautifully. It was nice that he has several people on his team so they can take pictures/video in multiple places at once, for example while the bride/bridesmaids are getting ready and at the same time as the groom/groomsmen are getting ready. I would also highly recommend getting him to do a highlight video. There is something so special about reliving the day through video that just isn't captured by photos. Overall would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Amy R. · Married on 01/25/2019

The absolute BEST vendor we hired!

Zack and his team blew my expectations out of the water. After everything has been said and done, I have one piece of advice for all engaged couples: the photographer and videographer are your MOST important vendor. Bow Tie Photos were price-efficient, but delivered a better end product than anyone. We will forever cherish our photos and video. Not only will we adore the photos/video for the rest of our lives, but the cost was unbelievable considering the infinite value. Plus, they are a joy to work with. I trusted Zack and his team to be the experts, and they delivered x 10.

Watch our video to see for yourself! https://youtu.be/1yU3R72a6Es

Sent on 05/03/2019

Alan P. · Married on 01/11/2019

Zack is amazing!

Worth every damn penny. Zack is an amazing photographer - he also works really well with his other shooters!

Zack offers different packages at different price points. For a large group like ours, we went with two shooters for 9 hours. This package also included a complimentary engagement photoshoot. DEFINITELY well worth what we paid for!

Zack knows how to position people, which is quite important for photoshoots. His editing of the photos are very clean. I was very picky looking for photographers and the style of how he shoots was definitely eye-catching!

Zack is also very cool and laid back. Responds well to communication!

Highly recommend Bow Tie Photo for your wedding. They also just started doing videography, which is a super plus!!!

Thank you for making our day extra special, Zack!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Shelagh M. · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer and experience

Zack and Bow tie photo were a complete joy to work with.

We first met Zack through our videographer, Ryan Geldermann, who was so trusting of Zacks artistic vision that he partnered with Bow tie Photo exclusively in 2018. Although Ryan’s wife got pregnant and was due on the same day of our wedding (!!) causing us to transition videographers, we stayed with Zack, already having seen the beautiful engagement photos he captured for us.

Is it possible that someone can be a meticulously organized and commanding photographer for group shots, but a practically invisible and chill presence for more private moments? It is with Zack and his team. Zack got photos done quickly and efficiently, giving us more time to enjoy our day - and for him to capture the priceless unposed moments. Everyone told me that the photographer is the most important vendor you will hire; it is true! I am so happy with our decision to choose Zack and the Bow tie photo team. Even though it was raining and we could not take photos outside, the quality of our images was not compromised whatsoever.

The Bow tie team captured hundred of beautiful formally posed and candid moments, plus coordinated with our new video vendor, Shutter and Sound, beautifully and seamlessly.

The photos speak for themselves. Thank you, Zack!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Shelagh M. · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer and experience

Zack and Bow tie photo were a complete joy to work with.

The photos speak for themselves. Thank you, Zack!!

Sent on 04/12/2019