Bow Tie Photo & Video Reviews

Bow Tie Photo & Video 5
Bow Tie Photo & Video 6
Bow Tie Photo & Video 7

Eric · Married on 07/13/2019

Everything I’d hoped for in an engagement session and more! We had so much fun with Zack in Palm Coast and St. Augustine and he made everything effortless on my part. I was so impressed with how he used the sun peeking through the trees to create perfect lighting and was able to efficiently switch from stunning portraits in the park to artistic shots that captured us in the sun and shadows of a gorgeous building in town. I have a fiancé who typically makes a funny face when I try to take his picture, and Zack made him look like a model (it’s magic!). As someone who has never really been professionally photographed before, I appreciated the skill with which Zack directed us to make our ‘poses’ look natural and beautiful. If I had it all to do again, I’d do it exactly the same. Zack was professional, took the most AMAZING photos, and had us laughing all morning!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

Zack and his crew did such an amazing job on our wedding photography and video! They were so professional yet a blast to work with! Zack has such an artistic touch that I was looking for in a photographer! He went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any photography needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Quinn · Married on 04/14/2019

Highly Recommended!!

Incredible work. Zack specifically work on our video. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience and overall video! They were super flexible, timely and knowledgeable. They worked closely with our photographers to ensure that everything was set up correctly and ensured that no time was wasted. We even went on a detour to the beach for a quick photo shoot. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Stunning Wedding Day Photos

There's a lot of deliberation that comes with selecting a wedding day photographer. I spent way too much time trying to narrow down my options, especially since I was an out-of-town bride and couldn't meet with vendors in person. If you're in this boat, let me make it easy for you, quit searching and book with Bow Tie Photo and Video!

We are so blessed to have found Bow Tie Photo and could not be happier with the photos that Zack provided us with, both for our wedding day shoot and our engagement shoot as well. Zack and his team are exceptionally talented. They took beautiful, creative shots that my now-husband and I will be able to enjoy for years to come! Zack and his team work incredibly well together - they keep things fun and lighthearted and they make you feel at ease! They are flexible and adapt to your needs. I mean, we were actually able to take a drone shot of all 180 guests (something that our venue coordinator thought couldn't be done). You can tell just by talking to them that they are passionate about photo and video, and that they are fully committed to making your photos and videos everything you want them to be. Our photography and videography package ended up being 11 hours long - Zack actually added on 30 extra minutes just so that we would have more time to take getting ready shots. This was very kind and thoughtful of him to do, and we sincerely appreciated that he went above and beyond for us. Thank you, Bow Tie Photo and Video, for making our wedding day such a success!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lopez · Married on 03/29/2019

Awesome people, photographers, and videographers!

Excellent work from our engagement photos to wedding photos and to our amazing highlight video. Zach, Tyler, and Zane were all so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. They were very skilled and professional but also very easy to get along with and made everything lots of fun. I really appreciated the attention to detail before filming of what to expect that day from where they would be positioned while I was walking down the aisle to planning ahead and asking for a list of photos I wanted to get with groups of family members for our formals. Their creative touch and expertise has provided us with a beautiful variety of photos and video footage that we will treasure for years to come. We will definitely be working with Bow Tie Photo again in the future for maternity shoots and family photos!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 15
  • Kaytie

Kaytie · Married on 02/16/2019

Blown away!!

We were blown away by Zach and Bow Tie Photography. From the moment I emailed him to inquire about him shooting our wedding he made everything so easy. He was a fast responder through our entire time from booking until our wedding day was over which I really appreciated as a bride. On our wedding day he made everything feel so smooth. He was there with us all day so it was a plus that he was fun to hang out with. He was so great at guiding us in poses and finding the best shot. We are OBSESSED with our wedding photos. He captured every moment we had on our shot list plus so many more. Zach was so calm and prepared so that we never felt pressured or panicked, even though we were running behind schedule some of the day. I would recommend Bow Tie Photography to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 16
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 17
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 18

Emily Glober · Married on 02/03/2019

Absolutely stunning photos and video!!

Zack and his team were fantastic! Our pictures turned out beautifully. It was nice that he has several people on his team so they can take pictures/video in multiple places at once, for example while the bride/bridesmaids are getting ready and at the same time as the groom/groomsmen are getting ready. I would also highly recommend getting him to do a highlight video. There is something so special about reliving the day through video that just isn't captured by photos. Overall would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Amy Ridings · Married on 01/25/2019

The absolute BEST vendor we hired!

Zack and his team blew my expectations out of the water. After everything has been said and done, I have one piece of advice for all engaged couples: the photographer and videographer are your MOST important vendor. Bow Tie Photos were price-efficient, but delivered a better end product than anyone. We will forever cherish our photos and video. Not only will we adore the photos/video for the rest of our lives, but the cost was unbelievable considering the infinite value. Plus, they are a joy to work with. I trusted Zack and his team to be the experts, and they delivered x 10.

Watch our video to see for yourself! https://youtu.be/1yU3R72a6Es

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 19
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 20
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 21

Alan Paraso · Married on 01/11/2019

Zack is amazing!

Worth every damn penny. Zack is an amazing photographer - he also works really well with his other shooters!

Zack offers different packages at different price points. For a large group like ours, we went with two shooters for 9 hours. This package also included a complimentary engagement photoshoot. DEFINITELY well worth what we paid for!

Zack knows how to position people, which is quite important for photoshoots. His editing of the photos are very clean. I was very picky looking for photographers and the style of how he shoots was definitely eye-catching!

Zack is also very cool and laid back. Responds well to communication!

Highly recommend Bow Tie Photo for your wedding. They also just started doing videography, which is a super plus!!!

Thank you for making our day extra special, Zack!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 22

Shelagh Mollohan · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer and experience

Zack and Bow tie photo were a complete joy to work with.

We first met Zack through our videographer, Ryan Geldermann, who was so trusting of Zacks artistic vision that he partnered with Bow tie Photo exclusively in 2018. Although Ryan’s wife got pregnant and was due on the same day of our wedding (!!) causing us to transition videographers, we stayed with Zack, already having seen the beautiful engagement photos he captured for us.

Is it possible that someone can be a meticulously organized and commanding photographer for group shots, but a practically invisible and chill presence for more private moments? It is with Zack and his team. Zack got photos done quickly and efficiently, giving us more time to enjoy our day - and for him to capture the priceless unposed moments. Everyone told me that the photographer is the most important vendor you will hire; it is true! I am so happy with our decision to choose Zack and the Bow tie photo team. Even though it was raining and we could not take photos outside, the quality of our images was not compromised whatsoever.

The Bow tie team captured hundred of beautiful formally posed and candid moments, plus coordinated with our new video vendor, Shutter and Sound, beautifully and seamlessly.

The photos speak for themselves. Thank you, Zack!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 35
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 36

Shelagh Mollohan · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer and experience

Zack and Bow tie photo were a complete joy to work with.

The photos speak for themselves. Thank you, Zack!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 48
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 49
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 50

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Zack. Not only were his photos STUNNING, they captured the energy of my husband and I's relationship perfectly- something I think is a rare talent in a photographer. Working with Zack was an stress-free, great experience- he was open to any and every idea I had and his number one goal was to make me happy- which he absolutely did! Not only that, but he was the only photographer willing to work with us on price for a small, courthouse wedding with 1.5 hours photography- all others wanted to charge us for a full, all-day wedding! Zack will really take the time to listen to your needs and work with you and the photos that result are second-to-none! He was so awesome to work with and we will cherish the memories he created for a lifetime! Thanks again for being so awesome, Zack!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent videographer!

My wedding was on 10/26 and 10/27 (I had a Cambodian wedding and a “white dress” wedding) and Zach did an EXCELLENT job with videography for both! He has a ton of experience and even if I couldn’t always tell what he was going for, it all came together in the video and looked amazing! He even did a same-day edit and showed the video at the end of my reception, which was especially impressive because we did the garter/bouquet toss literally 5-10 minutes before he showed the video and it STILL made it into the video! I highly recommend Zach and his Bow Tie Photo team - they’re all extremely talented and fun to work with and I will absolutely book them again for any future videos!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lucia · Married on 06/16/2018

I wish I could rate Zack higher because he is truly amazing! He was recommended to us by our videographer, Ryan Gledermann, and I am so happy we chose to move forward with him. He took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. The photos speak for themselves and Zack has a great eye for detail! On wedding day while I was trying to get ready Zack was cool as a cucumber and so laid back. He brought this wonderful calmness around and it felt like he wasn't even there. We had a photo list that we had sent him but when we were done with photos he was happy to move on too. He went above and beyond expectations and we couldn't have hoped for more on our wedding day. We are so pleased with Zack and his team. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Mike · Married on 06/03/2018

Tyson is excellent. My wife and I have hired several DJ’s for our children’s weddings over the last few years. Tyson is very professional and experienced as a wedding DJ. He knew how to get the party started without being the center of attention. He made the the center of attention the bride and groom. He provided sound for the marriage ceremony. There was not one negotiate sound issue. He also provided DJ services for the reception. Excellent choice of dance music and volume balance was appropriate for each section of the event, toasts, 1st dance and group dancing.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/28/2018

Zack is AMAZING. He is incredibly professional, efficient, and makes the whole process a lot of fun. The photos he took, both engagement and wedding, are stunning. We keep getting questions about who are photographer is and I couldn't be happier to point them in Zack's direction. His knowledge of lighting made for some of the most incredible park portraits. You would not even be able to tell that there were a ton of people milling about that day - he removes them so neatly from pictures. He made the whole thing simple and fun - there was zero awkwardness and no reason to feel nervous. I cannot recommend him enough or say enough good things about him! He is the BEST.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Bow Tie Photo for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. Words can't fully describe how amazing the experience has been from start to finish. Folks, if you need someone to capture a moment as precious as any special day, Zack is THE person for the job. The quality of the engagement and wedding photos were amazing! In each photo you can see the care and attention Zack put into the composition of each shot. Pricing was never a point of friction. All questions were handled professionally and Zack did a good job in making the payments easy. Zack was flexible and attentive during both the engagement and wedding photos. There were a couple of curveballs because we had planned to have our wedding photos taken outside (e.g. unexpected torrential downpour of rain), but Zack was alerted and adapted to a changed setting. The shots were beautifully captured that made the weather appear to be on purpose! His skill as a photographer and also for the care he put into making our wedding photo shoot made our day a truly delightful experience. Bow Tie Photo made us feel comfortable and natural in front of the lens. Most importantly, his work was absolutely stunning and we received overwhelming compliments for the photos he had taken for us. Thank you Bow Tie Photo for making our wedding a sweet and memorable one.

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 51
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 52
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 53
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 54
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 55
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 56

Nadine · Married on 01/12/2018

Where do I even begin?! Zack was absolutely amazing to work with from Day 1. In the beginning we facetimed two different photographers, and we knew once we got off the phone with Zack that he was going to be the perfect match for our special day. He was very accommodating when my fiancé got sick with food poisoning the day he was coming to us for our engagement photo shoot...thankfully we were able to fit in a shoot in St. Augustine. We vibed right away during the engagement shoot and the pictures turned out absolutely incredible!! And then came the wedding, and Zack was there to calm me down and help plan the vintage truck I surprised my husband with for our first look photos. The final product of photos are amazing, so much that I have too many favorites to choose from! I would pick Bow Tie Photo over and over again, I wouldn't of had it any other way! I cannot say it enough...pick amazing vendors, they will make your wedding (especially if you feed Zack some cold brew)!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 57
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 58

John · Married on 12/11/2017

Zach was the man. Me and my wife were so impressed with his ability to wrangle our entire family for photos and knockout a massive shot-list in a very short period of time. His attention to detail and communication with the other vendors was noticed by all of our guests. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a true professional.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

There are truly no words to describe how grateful we are that Zack was our photographer for our wedding. I have been trying to write a review worthy of the service he provided to us for hours and it’s impossible because he was that spectacular.
    Zack and I spoke a few time prior to the wedding and he was always on top of his game, even when he was driving he remembered details about the wedding and was able to talk me through some of his ideas on to make our wedding unique and capture the right lighting at the right times.
    When Zack and his second shooter, Tyler, showed up, they were early and came with a plan (even though he had never shot at our locations before, you would have never known, he is an expert). Going back and forth from the bridesmaids to the groomsman, he was always in motion and always taking pictures, I know he got some amazing candids. He even helped my husband and the Groomsman put on their boutonnieres (shocker, the guys were clueless). Tyler was great, he definitely has an eye for detail and sees things that he changes to make the photos that much better.
    Zack did whatever it took to get the best shot with the right lighting. At one point he was laying down on his stomach, in dirt and dust to capture a photo without buildings in the background.
    Not only did Zack go above and beyond the call of duty with his photography skills but they were both a pleasure to be around and made the evening even more special by not only capturing our favorite night but through their personality as well. I had multiple people approach me and tell me how wonderful they were and that they couldn't not wait to see the pictures as Zack had shown them 'sneak peaks' on his camera - which they LOVED!
    I would work with Zack again without hesitation. If you are looking for a photographer who will capture your vision with unmatched quality, Zack is your guy.
    Thank you, Zack, for capturing the best day of our lives, we are so glad you were there!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 63
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 64
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 65

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Every photo from our engagement and wedding turned out PERFECT! We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Zack's talent is out of this world! He makes me want to do the whole day over so we can get even more pictures! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 66
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Bow Tie Photo for our October 21, 2017 wedding. Zack was cheerful and engaging at every encounter. He answered our emails quickly and was always thorough in answering our questions. When we did our engagement shoot with him, I knew we had found the right photographer. He gave us clear but not pushy directions, he helped us be comfortable in sometimes awkward poses, and he seemed genuinely happy to be capturing our happiness. Those engagement pictures turned out AMAZING to say the least.

On the day of our wedding, Zack arrived early with his second shooter and wasted no time in capturing wedding moments. Again, his easy manner and good-natured personality made posing for pictures with him a breeze. Zack and his team took pictures without being intrusive. You hardly noticed their presence which I’m sure will make the pictures more relaxed and fun looking. About 3 days after our wedding, he sent us a few teaser photos of our wedding day, and we were BLOWN AWAY by how GORGEOUS they were. Mind you these were only a sampling of our full pictures, and I could not believe how ridiculously good they were. Zack has amazing talent, he never gets flustered, and makes the whole process of picture taking stress free. You can whole heartedly trust Zack with your wedding day photos. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/09/2016
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 67
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 68
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 69
    Bow Tie Photo & Video 70

Madeleine · Married on 10/06/2017

Zack and his team are exceptional! Not only were our wedding pictures PERFECT, Zack is incredibly easy to work with, professional, knowledgeable, and easy going. He was such a wonderful addition to the wedding! I would highly recommend Bow Tie to any Bride!

Sent on 01/02/2018

emily · Married on 09/27/2017

Choosing Zack as our wedding photographer was by far best decision we made in our wedding planning. He is truly unique at his craft and really took the time to work with us and make sure we understood how the day would go. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He had such great ideas for different locations and when/where the light would be good and was always on top of our timeline. I had multiple family members and friends tell me after the wedding tell me how fun he was at the reception taking photos! I can't thank Zack enough for being a part of our wedding day and giving us amazing photos we will have forever.

Sent on 12/15/2017