BouqYard Reviews

BouqYard 6
BouqYard 7

S Simmons · Married on 06/20/2019

Pure perfection

We had a great experience and would highly recommend this sweet lady!!

BouqYard's reply:

What a joy it was, not only to be a part of one of your beautiful daughters wedding but both of them!!!! Channings has such a happy and colorful heart and I’m so happy we got to show it with the flowers. Dahlias of all colors , you can’t get any happier than that!!! I had an amazing time working with you and Channing. The Burritt Museum just came alive.
    Thank you ladies for letting me be a part of it all.
    Theresa

Pam Barnes · Married on 06/15/2019

They were amazing and very easy to work with as we planned the rehearsal dinner.

The quality of Theresa and Priscilla’s work is exceptional!!! The flowers and the extra touches they created to decorate for the rehearsal dinner exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Bouqyard for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, and any other special events.

BouqYard 8
    BouqYard 9
    BouqYard 10
    BouqYard 11
    BouqYard 12

BouqYard's reply:

Thank you Pam. It was such a great experience working with you. I’m so happy you loved the flowers😊

Brook · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful rehearsal/wedding experience!

Theresa was wonderful to work with! She was so communicative before the wedding weekend and was awesome during the events. Her floral designs made a beautiful venue simply magical. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    BouqYard 13
    BouqYard 14
    BouqYard 15
    BouqYard 16

BouqYard's reply:

Thank you Brook. Jack and Cara were so much fun to work to with. That day was not only beautiful but so much fun. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful couple. 😊

Emily · Married on 05/24/2019

The best florist!

Theresa exceeded all expectations I had in a florist. She was professional but also so friendly- the perfect combination. She listened to all of our requests and brought our visions to life, making the wedding look breathtaking. She went above and beyond making sure everything was perfect and there was no added stress. I cannot say enough compliments about Theresa and her business- I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Long · Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Choice for Your Florals!

My wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without Theresa's help! She was able to take my ideas and turn them into pieces that were breathtaking. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating, and willing to work with me with my budget. I would by far recommend her to anyone who is looking to take their wedding to the next level when it comes to flowers!

BouqYard 17
    BouqYard 18
    BouqYard 19
    BouqYard 20

Connie Wilson · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

We were lucky enough to have Theresa Green of BouqYard help plan our daughter’s wedding - and deliver incredible floral designs. She listened to our ideas and provided valuable insights for every aspect of the rehearsal dinner, church setup, the ceremony and of course the stunning and inspirational floral all creations. All the while Theresa and her professional team were mindful of our budget - BouqYard overdelivered in every way. I enthusiastically recommend BouqYard!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent Professionals

The flowers were perfect! They listened to what we wanted, offered suggestions to help with costs, and made wonderful use of the setting and incidentals at the venue. Definitely plan to use them again when my next daughter gets married.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lydia Cole · Married on 05/11/2018

Above and beyond my greatest expectations!

Theresa is fabulous!!
    She’s an incredibly talented designer and person. She has exceptional design and people skills. She creates beauty with everything she does and is a joy to work with. We were totally satisfied with her spectacular work and friendly, professional service. She is easy to work with and makes every event as special to her as it is to you! Love her!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Amber Isom · Married on 08/13/2016

Williams- Isom Wedding

Teresa was able to realize my vision for my Wedding flowers for the budget I gave tinnier. She was on time flexible and very easy to work with! Her work was Beautiful and everything I dreamed of for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    BouqYard 21
    BouqYard 22
    BouqYard 23
    BouqYard 24

Deborah Keith · Married on 09/26/2015

Mother of the groom

It was like she could read our minds. She didn't miss a detail and even added detail the day of when she recognized a need, Her creative ideas turned an old school house into a vision far beyond anything we could have imagined she listen, and can't tell you how important that was to us..

Sent on 07/22/2019

Abbi Rogers · Married on 03/22/2014

Wedding Flowers

Teresa with BouqYard did an outstanding job with my wedding flowers. Would definitely recommend to any upcoming brides!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Allison Steinhauer · Married on 03/31/2012

She made my dream wedding come true and it was gorgeous!

I was living in Switzerland during my engagement and BouqYard took care of everything for me. When we arrived in Alabama for our wedding, Thersea had captured everything I had envisioned and definitely gave us a dream wedding! She was personable and patient and stayed with us from beginning to end. I highly recommended BouqYard!

Sent on 07/09/2019

BouqYard's reply:

Getting to be a part of THE of the most beautiful weddings at Gotham’s bluff. You made my job so easy. Making a friend for life and getting to visit you in Switzerland after the wedding was the best!!!!
    Theresa

Kim Le ·

Perfection

Theresa was just wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. She was so kind and easy to work with. Everything came out beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2019