Bouquets by Becky Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica Y. Married on 10/22/2022

Becky is amazing

Becky was great to work with from our initial emails to set up a meeting to talk through our wedding day. She is so sweet and is so talented at what she does! My mom and I had very different visions for what we wanted and she was able to meet us in the middle and really gave us spectacular flowers and candles. Her pricing was transparent and her quote was easy to understand. Her staff was fantastic the day of and people loved our flowers!
    Michelle P. Married on 09/23/2022

10/10 Would recommend

Becky was great and really took the time to listen to what I wanted for my wedding flowers. They came out perfect! Also, her mom delivered them on the day of the wedding and she was so sweet :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jen W. Married on 05/14/2022

Perfection

I don’t even know where to begin! Becky far exceeded our expectations and was a dream to work with. She is so friendly and makes you feel at ease and taken care of. The flowers were so beautiful and just really sent the room over the top. She also has a great variety of rentals. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out thanks to Becky!
    Paul M. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just a great experience all the way around.

We really could not have asked for more beautiful flowers or a nicer person to work with than Becky. She met with us in person, incorporated what we were looking for, and made great suggestions. My fiance loves flowers and was a floral designer herself, and was o pleased with Becky's work. Her pricing was more than fair, and she set everything up perfectly at our venue.
    Michaela F. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!!

I can't say enough great things about Becky. She made my wedding so beautiful and took away any day of stress. My favorite part of working with her is that she rented all her centerpieces to me (which included setting up and taking down). They were perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It rained the day off and we had to move the ceremony inside, so she last minute put together a beautiful arch. She is also just such a kind person to work with, I would recommend her to anyone!
    Shannon W. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers on a budget

Becky is an amazing florist - willing to work with any budget and happy to work with a laid back bride who has only a vague idea of what she wants for flowers! I gave her the colors I wanted, the general shape, and that I wanted in-season flowers, and Becky ran with my nebulous ideas to create gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and smaller arrangements that wouldn’t break the bank. She was happy to include the few flowers I specified - hyacinths and white roses - and together with the spring flowers made absolutely stunning arrangements. She was flexible with our changing needs for boutonnieres and corsages, and was always prompt with responding to emails or messages. From our first Zoom meeting mid-pandemic, I knew Becky was the florist for us. On the day of, the flowers were promptly delivered in vases, and Becky’s crew even helped pin on boutonnieres. I would absolutely recommend Becky to any bride, but especially the bride who knows she wants flowers but isn’t sure exactly what she wants!
  • Wipada
    Wipada P. Married on 03/19/2021

Met expectations!

Becky did an amazing job and was very easy to work with. No to mention she was very flexible with our schedule during COVID. We highly recommend her if you want any type of floral arrangement at your wedding!
    Katie Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers!

I cannot say enough great things about Becky and her team. We were planning our wedding during the pandemic, with lots of updates, venue changes, guest count cutbacks, etc, and Becky was completely flexible with all of it. She helped talk me through floral planning, provided great recommendations for flowers that would work in the space, and gave us exactly the types of look we were going for (a more laid back, wild-flowery feel). She was super conscientious of our budget and never tried to upsell or push more expensive flowers on us.

In the end, the flowers were a huge hit! Everyone wanted to take home a centerpiece, and my bouquet received so many compliments. I absolutely LOVED working with Becky and would 100% recommend her to anyone that wants a stress-free florist!
    Elysabeth G. Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing!! Truly wonderful florist

Becky is an amazing florist! She truly made my day beyond perfection and my flowers were gorgeous! She is willing to work with you and has many good ideas!! The flowers turned out truly beautiful and matched perfectly with the color scheme we wanted!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Florist

When my mom and I went to meet with Becky about my 10.10.2020 wedding I only knew the colors of the flowers I wanted and that I needed a huge bridal bouquet! Becky was incredible with walking us through what flowers would work best for my fall wedding and literally brought my ideas & visions to life. I have no words for how amazing my bridal bouquet was. It was truly picture perfect and I'm still in awe as to how beautiful it was. I never once worried about what my flowers would look like or how the centerpieces would come together or if the flowers would be delivered on time. Becky eased any worries I may have had and she is a true professional in the wedding industry! When it comes to your wedding day flowers & centerpieces Becky is the best of the best!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/18/2020

Talented and great communication

Great communication and knows what she is doing . super friendly !everything was amazing to T.
    Joy C. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing! 10 stars if I could

I got married during COVID which means we went through a ton of changes. Becky was with us every step of the way. My bouquet was breathtaking and better than I could have imagined. Also all my bridesmaids actually saved their bouquets if that tells you anything. I am not great with these details, Becky took my very limited direction and exceeded our expectations. Best part, all within budget. If she didn’t do enough, she even fluffed my dress as I walked down the isle. Do yourself a favor and call her. If you want a live reference I have given Becky the green light to give out my number.
    Colleen Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Impressive and Beautiful Flowers!

We were so impressed with Becky from our very first meeting as she went above and beyond helping us plan our various arrangements. Becky was very understanding when our plans changed due to covid-19 and helped modify our original vision to match the new venue. She was very easy to work with and captured our style perfectly. Becky set everything up at our venue the day of so we had nothing to worry about. The flowers were absolutely amazing for our wedding day and continued to open even more throughout the entire week following for us to continue to enjoy.... Wow! Beautiful!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing! Wonderful!

Becky and her team are outstanding. My wedding flowers were everything i ever dreamt of!
    Kristy S. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and incredibly supportive

Becky has been fantastic in helping me plan and then replan my wedding flowers after COVID changed our event significantly. She was able to help me adjust with the different venues, so that the flowers were complimentary to the event and really added a beautiful flare. When I was planning the flowers for my bouquet for a second time, I really threw everything we had worked on together out the window and wanted a more dramatic and wild look. Becky was supportive and enthusiastic about working with my ideas and making them look amazing! I received so many compliments on the bouquet and the boutonnières for the boys. Thank you Becky! If you need a florist for your wedding or any event, Becky is incredibly flexible with a great eye, and will help make your day beautiful!
    Abby P. Married on 03/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing best florist ever!

Wow what can I say about Bouquets By Becky besides they are absolutely AMAZING!!! BEST FLORIST EVER!!! Becky from the start has always been so friendly, genuine, and honest. I had no idea what goes into a wedding for flowers and Becky was able to hit it on point. I felt so relieved when I left our first meeting and I was not even stressed before it. Our last meeting was easy and seamless. I cried when I saw our ceremony and cried when we saw our reception. She was able to reuse flowers for the entire day and it looked beautiful. Becky, even had another wedding that day so her team was mostly with us, but after the reception ended I saw Becky cleaning up and gave her the biggest hug and THANK YOU! Becky made our wedding day so very special! I very highly recommend Bouquets By Becky if you want great customer service with great execution! THANK YOU BECKY FOR EVERYTHING!!!
  • Jocelynne
    Jocelynne Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful flowers arrangements I could have asked for!

Becky is absolutely wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She was very communicative and worked in detail with me to ensure she knew exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding. Her prices were very fair, especially for the beautiful quality of the flowers and how she arranged them. If you need flowers for any reason, go talk to Becky!
    Heather J. Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic experience

Becky was amazing. She was easy to talk to, responsive and knowledgeable. My flowers looked great! I would recommend using Becky for your wedding. We were very happy with the service and quality!
    Anniie Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding 9/7/2019

Becky so sweet, she put together garland and beautiful bouquets. She listened and gave a suggestion when I needed. Thank you for a wonderful garland and beautiful flowers!!!!!
  • jackie
    Jackie Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for more!

Becky was beyond amazing to work with!! From the very beginning of planning I knew that flowers would be a very important part of my day and she definitely did not disappoint! When I walked into the venue and saw how beautiful the centerpieces were, my nerves were calmed for the first time that day....the vision I had for the day had come to life except it was even better! She does exceptional work on top of being so nice and easy to talk to. Choosing Bouquets by Becky was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.
  • Rach
    Rach H. Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers at a Reasonable Price

Becky was VERY responsive and accommodating to make our vision a reality the day of our wedding. She worked with us with our budget providing options that still looked great, but were within our means. The flowers themselves were absolutely stunning!
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful manakiki wedding

Becky did an amazing job with the flowers. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The flowers were stunning. My favorite was the ceremony site and my bouquet. I needed another boquet and she whipped one up last minute looked as stunning as the others.
    Melanie Married on 05/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She did our flowers for our wedding and a couple decorations! Everything turned out beautiful!!!

She did awesome on all of our flowers!! I would recommend her to anyone! She also had a lot of decorations to rent.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 03/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you haven’t met her, you need to

I could say so much about Becky! She is down to earth, understanding, kind, and extraordinary. Her work with flowers is indescribable. I met her at a bridal show and fell in love with her work. I wanted to keep my options open so I met with other florists. No one but Becky was able to make my dreams a reality while being conscious of the budget. She was always willing to meet or accept a phone call. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Her flower arrangements are drop dead gorgeous. I was in complete awe of my bridal bouquet and all of the centerpieces. She found the combination of blooms that really made my wedding look the way I wanted. Becky has an incredible gift with flowers. If you haven’t met her, DO IT! You will not be disappointed.
illustration stars